Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Moochers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moochers (9032 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2008
I believe I should be asking u that    Or maybe u THINK u are hot.

Anything wrong with having a very high self esteem?

However, your threads seems to suggest the contrary. Taste of the pudding is in the eating.
Your eyes will first digest thepudding before tasting it, abi? How na?
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

I'm an independent woman who knows her onions and am very very happy. I'm not strange to the male rebuttal here because I've been there,done that. You wonder why they call me 'machine lady' at work?

calling a woman "machine lady" is not a compliment from a male point of view. It is an indirect way of telling you that u're not feminine. I'd rather have a woman who cries and sometimes needs to be petted than a machine lady anyday.
Do they also call you "calloused palms"?
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2008
Calling someone a "machine" isn't exactly a compliment unless you are in some sort of menial job.
Does it matter what I do as long as am not selling my body? Does it? Poor people no dey your family? or do you want me to maintain a high profile I cannot afford and substitute it by sucking your peewee? Men and their vehement effort to keep woman in 'their' place!
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2008
I'd rather have a woman who cries and sometimes needs to be petted than a machine lady anyday.

Of course, because you want an eternal slave who will submit her body and womanhood to the auspices of your greedy male desire. hmmmph!

Funmi is hooooot and I know it hurts your overt male machismo. Go f***k the mouse!
Re: Moochers by 4Play(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Does it matter what I do as long as am not selling my body? Does it? Poor people no dey your family? or do you want me to maintain a high profile I cannot afford and substitute it by sucking your peewee? Men and their vehement effort to keep woman in 'their' place!

Na you talk say they call you "machine lady".How is that supposed to be a good thing? Ok,I take back the menial job thing but why do you see "machine lady" as a good thing?
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Of course, because you want an eternal slave who will submit her body and womanhood to the auspices of your greedy male desire. hmmmph!

there you go exposing your low self esteem again.
A woman in touch with her feminine side is not an eternal slave, rather she's a jewel to be treasured and pampered.

Sorry if men treat you like a machine part to be used and dumped at will. It comes with being a "machine".
Re: Moochers by Uche2nna(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Anything wrong with having a very high self esteem?
Your eyes will first digest thepudding before tasting it, abi? How na?

Not at all. As far as it is not garnished with self deceit  tongue

4 Play:

Calling someone a "machine" isn't exactly a compliment unless you are in some sort of menial job.

grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe Iron Lady would be more appropriate
Re: Moochers by Cadet(f): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2008
LMAO!

**need more popcorn and caprisun*
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
Na you talk say they call you "machine lady".How is that supposed to be a good thing? Ok,I take back the menial job thing but why do you see "machine lady" as a good thing?

4Play and 4Him again attacking Funmi with their belated warheads. Who is who? Y'all are confusing me.
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Funmi is hooooot and I know it hurts your overt male machismo. Go f***k the mouse!

Show us this "hot" lady and we shall forever keep silent.
Re: Moochers by 4Play(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 Him:

Show us this "hot" lady and we shall forever keep silent.

You want see macho woman? Make she no horrify person.She is better imagined than seen.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2008
Not at all. As far as it is not garnished with self deceit
Your claim here is not scientific because I wonder how you drew the inference on how I am not hot when I personally told you that I am gorgeous? Do you have any other proof on the contrary besides a very big mouth?
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2008
Show us this "hot" lady and we shall forever keep silent
Didn't we have a date on youtube? Hang on brother!
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 Play:

You want see macho woman? Make she no horrify person.She is better imagined than seen.

A woman who claims aunty Iyabo is gorgeous . . . maybe she should put a PG 18 rating on her picture.
Re: Moochers by Cadet(f): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2008
@4Play
you're forgetting something here! You too dey yarn about how ugly someone is, abeg post pix jare. olorioko!
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2008
A woman in touch with her feminine side is not an eternal slave, rather she's a jewel to be treasured and pampered.
Pamper yourself abeg; I am not for that kind of pampering.

Women are systematically degraded by receiving the trivial attentions which men think it manly to pay to the sex, when, in fact, men are insultingly supporting their own superiority---Mary Wollstonecraft
Re: Moochers by Uche2nna(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Your claim here is not scientific because I wonder how you drew the inference on how I am not hot when I personally told you that I am gorgeous? Do you have any other proof on the contrary besides a very big mouth?

LMAO

Since when did word of mouth seen as a scientific evidence.

U can tell me that u look like Halle Berry but I have the right to believe that u look more like Whoopi Goldberg. Its ur word against mine. Until we see a pix both of us have equal chances of being right or wrong.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2008
maybe she should put a PG 18 rating on her picture.

LMAO; that was cold. Good one.
Re: Moochers by Cadet(f): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2008
David,abeg, update your blog!
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2008
You can tell me that u look like Halle Berry but I have the right to believe that u look more like Whoopi Goldberg. Its your word against mine. Until we see a pix both of us have equal chances of being right or wrong.

Will it suffice to say that you are King Kong?
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2008
Cadet:

time never dey, thinking of writing about eating mudpies. now if only i can get needlelady to send her picture nibbling one.  grin

Needlelady:

Pamper yourself abeg; I am not for that kind of pampering.

after she will come back with another "nigerian men are unromantic" thread.
Re: Moochers by Uche2nna(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Will it suffice to say that you are King Kong?

Ur word. U might be right or wrong

Cadet:

Abeg, update ur pix, cadet
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2008
now if only i can get needlelady to send her picture nibbling one
Why are you so obsessed with me? Are you that lonely?
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Why are you so obsessed with me? Are you that lonely?

if it soothes your pain then go on dreaming.
Re: Moochers by 4Play(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

The way you were defending Iyabo made me think there must have been a 'kindred' spirit.It was like members of the Sisterhood of Wowoness sticking up for each other.

Besides,trumpeting your 'gorgeousness' only serves to reinforce the habit of judging women on their looks.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2008
your word. You might be right or wrong

Good one; In the same vein, you might be right or wrong on how I look or how miserable my life is.

Inmy words(and quote me anywhere): I'll pass for a hot and beautiful chic in any part of the world. My beauty is way beyond biased judgements based on race.
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2008
Uche2nna:

Abeg, update your pix, cadet

the chic is fine aye. wink

Needlelady:

Inmy words(and quote me anywhere): I'll pass for a hot and beautiful chic in any part of the world. My beauty is way beyond biased judgements based on race.

too much verbal diarrhoea, post the picture and it sufficeth us. Iyabo can also make the same claims, it doesnt change the fact that the vast majority consider her looks unsightly.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2008
The way you were defending Iyabo made me think there must have been a 'kindred' spirit.It was like members of the Sisterhood of Wowoness sticking up for each other.
What a perverted premise! Does that mean that KoboJunkie that kept defending companies that share pads has a share in those companies? Does that mean that people that are against the death penalty are murderers? I don't need to cast Iyabo like some of you to inherit a positive energy. I'm a lone ranger and can never be anybody's stooge. Welcome to Funmilayo's world.
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

What a perverted premise! Does that mean that KoboJunkie that kept defending companies that share pads has a share in those companies? Does that mean that people that are against the death penalty are murderers? I don't need to cast Iyabo like some of you to inherit a positive energy. I'm a lone ranger and can never be anybody's stooge. Welcome to Funmilayo's world.

the sheer number of your threads here, your constant need to say something no matter how silly . . . makes nonsense of the above.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2008
too much verbal diarrhoea, post the picture and it sufficeth us. Iyabo can also make the same claims, it doesnt change the fact that the vast majority consider her looks unsightly.  

Does majority mean it's true?  was Jesus not crucified when your 'majority' accused him for what he didn't do? Didn't the m'majority' vote put Obasanjo and yaradua in power? Majority? abeg!
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2008
the sheer number of your threads here, your constant need to say something no matter how silly . . . makes nonsense of the above
Knock yourself out, Playa.
Re: Moochers by aloib(f): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2008
hi 4him wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... / Waking Up With A Good Dick – Lady Shares Sex Experience After A Night Party / Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.