Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Moochers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moochers (9033 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Moochers by 4Play(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

What a perverted premise! Does that mean that KoboJunkie that kept defending companies that share pads has a share in those companies? Does that mean that people that are against the death penalty are murderers? I don't need to cast Iyabo like some of you to inherit a positive energy. I'm a lone ranger and can never be anybody's stooge. Welcome to Funmilayo's world.

The way you were defending Iyabo,not the fact that you were defending her.All I saw was a woman reacting in a manner that suggested she shared Iyabo's monumental ugliness.
Re: Moochers by Uche2nna(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 Him:

the chic is fine aye. wink

Thats why I am begging for more like Oliver Twist.
With the way she posted, I was about to put her in the same venn diagram with Funmi. But I was wrong!!! Who knows needlelady might turn out to be one hot chic against POPULAR expectations  grin
Re: Moochers by Uche2nna(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 Play:

The way you were defending Iyabo,not the fact that you were defending her.All I saw was a woman reacting in a manner that suggested she shared Iyabo's monumental ugliness.

I dont know who Iyabo is but dont u think that is a little bit unfair. For one, Iyabo is not here undecided
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2008
aloib:

hi 4him wink

how's it going sweetie? quite an age.

Uche2nna:

Thats why I am begging for more like Oliver Twist.
With the way she posted, I was about to put her in the same venn diagram with Funmi. But I was wrong!!! Who knows needlelady might turn out to be one hot chic against POPULAR expectations  grin

you're way way off, the chic is the exact opposite of our dear machine lady here. One is a woman, the other is a man in female skin.  grin
Re: Moochers by SamMilla1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2008
I feel ashamed asking money from ladies, i work hard to avoid asking them for money,
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2008
Who knows needlelady might turn out to be one hot chic against POPULAR expectations

Food For thought.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2008
I feel ashamed asking money from ladies, i work hard to avoid asking them for money,

The real men are coming out. You are a sweetheart. Keep it up.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2008
I don't know who Iyabo is but don't u think that is a little bit unfair. For one, Iyabo is not here

Too late, Mr Pontius Pilate.
Re: Moochers by 4Play(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2008
Uche2nna:

I don't know who Iyabo is but don't u think that is a little bit unfair. For one, Iyabo is not here undecided

If you woke up one day beside Iyabo,you will be lucky not to have a heart attack.Look and weep.

Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2008
If you woke up one day  beside Iyabo,you will be lucky not to have a heart attack.Look and weep
Easy to stay in the seclusion of your bedroom and write crap about people,huh? But you cannot face them and tell them that. More like all those agberos that call you names in Nigerian markets when you refuse to react to their hollering. I see inferiority complex and yoruba hatred in motion here. Leave Iyabo alone, she's not only not in your league but she's got no time for you. I'm out.
Re: Moochers by Uche2nna(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2008
@4play
For some reasons, that pix looked like a pix of Obj's daughter.
Re: Moochers by Cadet(f): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2008
@4Him, one of the reasons why we get along! Thank you jare kiss

@UCHE
Kiss my yoruba buttom
Re: Moochers by 4Play(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Easy to stay in the seclusion of your bedroom and write crap about people,huh? But you cannot face them and tell them that. More like all those agberos that call you names in Nigerian markets when you refuse to react to their hollering. I see inferiority complex and yoruba hatred in motion here. Leave Iyabo alone, she's not only not in your league but she's got no time for you. I'm out.

I'm happy she is not in my league.What use is a thieving politician?
Re: Moochers by Cadet(f): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2008
Uche2nna:

@4play

It is. Like father like daughter lipsrsealed
Re: Moochers by aloib(f): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 Him:

how's it going sweetie? quite an age.

hey!! i'm good, been busy with stuffs, hows it going wid yu??
Uche2nna:

@4play

lol, slow ass :p
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2008
I'm happy she is not in my league.What use is a thieving politician?
She's presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Moochers by Cadet(f): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2008
Knowing the Nigeria corrupted system, she'll be innocent for a long while, until the case is forgotten
Re: Moochers by oziomatv(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2008
The reason why men release inside women is the reason why men should give to women not the other way round.
  I rather die than to be maintained by a woman.
       It's an abomination in IGBOLAND.
Re: Moochers by Cadet(f): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2008
oziomatv:

The reason why men release inside women is the reason why men should give to women not the other way round.
It is abomination in every land in Nigeria ~roll eye~
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
aloib:

hey!! i'm good, been busy with stuffs, hows it going wid yu??

Great! I thot you had permanently retired from NL, a pity i didnt have anything to reach you with.
How's the balut?  wink
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2008
It's a pity the Nigerian govt selects those they want to accuse for wrong doing. The criteria are
1)You are Female
2)Yoruba
3)A man if and only if you cross their paths otherwise you are free like air to do whatever you like.

I'm not supporting Iyabo and Grange  for what they did(assuming  they did it),all I ask for is the equal application of law for all and sundry and not just erring women. Let us not forget that Nigeria is in a bad shape because of the men. They men turned Nigeria to a jungle. Can we forget this gender war and give each other a chance.
4play,4him,uchena,bawo.Oyb etc are extending that gender suppression culture using Iyabo's beauty as a camouflage. What has her beauty got to do with what is in her head?

I see my body as an instrument, rather than an ornament. ~Alanis Morissette
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2008
I agree with everything but the 'release' comment. That's very disrespectful to womanhood.
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

4play,4him,uchena,bawo.Oyb etc are extending that gender suppression culture using Iyabo's beauty as a camouflage. What has her beauty got to do with what is in her head?

beauty and the brains go together. The face is the first thing you see not the brain, the face is what makes you want to know what's inside the  head.

Both are equally important, aggressively promoting "what is in her head" over facial beauty is the last refuge of the aesthetically challenged.
Re: Moochers by Uche2nna(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2008
Cadet:

@4Him, one of the reasons why we get along! Thank you jare kiss

@UCHE
Kiss my yoruba buttom

That wont be the first time.  grin

@ aloib
angry
Re: Moochers by oziomatv(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2008
Cadet:

It is abomination in every land in Nigeria ~roll eye~

Any problem?
Re: Moochers by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2008
@topic

moochers cant come my way,cos as they r trying to steal my valuables,thunder from no where will strike their entire body,so who wan die?

@poster
so needle lady,wetin dey happen for dis room wt iyabo saga i just dey see as people they mention her name,abi she don die lipsrsealed , make una tell me now make i begin cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Moochers by aloib(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 Him:

Great! I thot you had permanently retired from Nairaland, a pity i didnt have anything to reach you with.
How's the balut? wink
aww, i actually did, but still pop in once in a while , hmmm carameldip86atgmaildotcom, wink

lol at balut, u knw i dont follow them to eat all that crap, stuff is disgusting sha, even sushi is ewwww, lol
Re: Moochers by Uche2nna(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

I see my body as an instrument, rather than an ornament. ~Alanis Morissette

I dont have a problem with Iyabo's physical appeal. She aint my girlfreind nor my wife so why I would be taking panadol for another man's headache. Let her boo worry about that
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2008
beauty and the brains go together. [b]The face is the first thing you see not the brain, the face is what makes you want to know what's inside the  head.[/b]Both are equally important, aggressively promoting "what is in her head" over facial beauty is the last refuge of the aesthetically challenged
For real? if that is the truth then, the Ogun people must have seen enormous beauty before they voted her in, abi?
Re: Moochers by Cadet(f): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2008
oziomatv:

Any problem?
not an ounce of it
Re: Moochers by aloib(f): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2008
lol at me saying i permanently retired but still pop in in a while, lol i need to sleep mehn tongue
Re: Moochers by oziomatv(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2008
Cadet:

not an ounce of it

Good girl!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. / Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) / Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.