Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? (15643 Views)

Ojerinde Speaks On Validity Of UTME Results For 3 Years / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. / Remarking Of The Jamb 2013/2014 Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by vizboy(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2013
Prince Adeoluwa: If i dnt look 4 means to reply dis jagos u write hear, am sure ur mind wuld remain dirty ...Just to clear ur dirty mind am postng wit mai nephew's account afta been ban 4 3days 4 ntn sake. wuld reply u lyk a gentle guy... Guy i neva use expo and dat wuld be d last means i wuld eva use to pass mai exam...... So u mean i wuld use expo and cum here to blab dat means am d gr8test fool on earth...thanks bt am nt amng ur type dat use runs.. Hope dat clears ur mind... To further expantiate tryand go thru mai post i.e fynestboi u wuld knw more.. And an advice 4 u... Stop usng expo coz u re killng urself gradually..
from the way you speak i think this is just you first jamb experience.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 08, 2013
Do waheva dey like
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 5:59pm On May 08, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: i remember dat year 2009 wen JAMB carry 17 give me for physics say na my my score be dat,... Der Father,... No be der clear eye dem take change am 62,.... Nonsensical piple
dose re d ages wen candidates taks wateva trash jamb mark 4 them as result, bt naw we re ready to fite 4 our ryt...

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 6:01pm On May 08, 2013
Laughng in indian
vizboy: from the way you speak i think this is just you first jamb experience.
dnt let me tell u story... Dis wuld be d 4th and itsnt dat i dn get admisn is just dat dey kip gvng me course i dnt lyk....
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Allenkee: 6:01pm On May 08, 2013
HRH Agek: Yes ooo! But wait o, how do topics get to the front page? I seriously get to see some crappy topics on front page but all my topics of serious happening and hazards that ll help someone at that location never sees the day of light. Moderators, Are some Nairalanders more equal than others? Sorry i have to place this observation here. i know its not suppose to be here

The owner of Nairaland is out there to make money, Nairaland is not a government initiative. If your topic is the type that can push traffic(arrest so many people to comment)then be sure it will make front page.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by DrWhizy(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2013
vizboy: bros do you know why i stop reading for jamb. When i wrote my first jamb in 2009 i read my book like hell both day and night as it was my first jamb but getting to exam hall i was cracking trying to tackle every single question by myself a friend in d same hall with me got the answers from outside source did his and summited. While I did my best with my head only for the result to come out and i scored below 200 why he scored 260. Why i struggle to gain admission with my result into Auchi polytechnic he got admission into Unizik. I was heartbroken and vow never to read for jamb again instead use the means others are using. He called me one day and here is what he told me = NO BE WHO READ KNOW BOOK BUT WHO PASS GET GOOD RESULT as am talking to you now my Gf and her twin sat for the same jamb. She read her book and used her head to write the jamb she got 152. Why her twin whom never read anything but use the outside means scored 190. Right now at home her twin sis is been praised at home for scoring 190 why she turned the laughing stock for scoring 152. It isnt our fault. That why i always say post utme will seperate the sheep from the goat.
bros, study even more. That every1 is doing it doesn't make it right.Der r dose who study and make above 280, y not borrow a leaf 4rm dem rather dan sum1 who had 2 cheat.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by vizboy(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2013
Fynestboi: dose re d ages wen candidates taks wateva trash jamb mark 4 them as result, bt naw we re ready to fite 4 our ryt...
it the rule of law u cant fight it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 6:04pm On May 08, 2013
vizboy: it the rule of law u cant fight it.
chaii deir must be a way out

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 6:05pm On May 08, 2013
Truth re always bitter
Dr. Whizy:
bros, study even more. That every1 is doing it doesn't make it right.Der r dose who study and make above 280, y not borrow a leaf 4rm den rather dan sum1 who had 2 cheat.
TANKS 4 LETTNG HIM KNW...
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by vizboy(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2013
Dr. Whizy:
bros, study even more. That every1 is doing it doesn't make it right.Der r dose who study and make above 280, y not borrow a leaf 4rm den rather dan sum1 who had 2 cheat.
bros jamb is not the only place i experienced such even when i got into Auchi polytechnic i got same thing but by God's grace i came out with good result. The fact is that our education system doesnt encourage the students to read more.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by DrWhizy(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2013
vizboy: bros jamb is not the only place i experienced such even when i got into Auchi polytechnic i got same thing but by God's grace i came out with good result. The fact is that our education system doesnt encourage the students to read more.
if d system doesn't encourage you 2 read my broda encourage yourself. @ least few stil make first class \ distinctions even 4rm dat skool of urs.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by buchito1(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2013
coconut head: When u spend all your time on NL, Facebook, twitter, badoo and 2go. Wht do u expect? Actually, our youths are too engaged in many things not worthy of the time they devote to them. Sorry to u all, but u have to sit up and stop embarrassing your parents tongue
Baba shaaatap dere!!!!
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nellyunique: 6:11pm On May 08, 2013
Many people here are posting nonsense.I dont understand how I could have failed in an exam that I sacrificed my time,energy and months for when The Exam No hard pass weac and get an 18 in chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by rozey247(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2013
Fynestboi: it wuld...
owk ohh lipsrsealed gudluck cheesy
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 6:16pm On May 08, 2013
Sir!Madam! Pls had anytn of dis such appen b4?

1. Student complaing abt deir result to d extend of protestng

atleast i culd rememba so well in 2010, many candidates result were nt release yet deir s ntn lyk protest because many of d cultprit were involve in malpractice.. Bt d case is diff 4 dis yr.... Truely speakng d high rate of runs dis year is much bt dose dat rd culprit of failure re nt dose dat use d runs bt dose dat devote deir tym to readng... So pls if u want to post mind wat u post... God bless

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by vizboy(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2013
Nellyunique: Many people here are posting nonsense.I dont understand how I could have failed in an exam that I sacrificed my time,energy and months for when The Exam No hard pass weac and get an 18 in chemistry
just imagine 18 for chemistry after all hard work haba. This things are not encouraging at all
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Odunhana: 6:17pm On May 08, 2013
Nawtipet: YES OOOOOOO!!! Infact, I support Rewriting the exam...
#But I go too laff if dem remark and u score LESS# :-p
funny dude
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by vizboy(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2013
Dr. Whizy:
if d system doesn't encourage you 2 read my broda encourage yourself. @ least few stil make first class \ distinctions even 4rm dat skool of urs.
i know where u are coming from but atleast these education bodies need to encourage the student even for a little bit so that they can put more effort.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by MRXELA(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2013
HRH Agek: Yes ooo! But wait o, how do topics get to the front page? I seriously get to see some crappy topics on front page but all my topics of serious happening and hazards that ll help someone at that location never sees the day of light. Moderators, Are some Nairalanders more equal than others? Sorry i have to place this observation here. i know its not suppose to be here
hmmm every body has diffrent problems
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nellyunique: 6:26pm On May 08, 2013
If not for the fact that Ikoyi is very far from my resident area,I would have gone to their office already
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by rozey247(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2013
Fynestboi: Sir!Madam! Pls had anytn of dis such appen b4?

1. Student complaing abt deir result to d extend of protestng

atleast i culd rememba so well in 2010, many candidates result were nt release yet deir s ntn lyk protest because many of d cultprit were involve in malpractice.. Bt d case is diff 4 dis yr.... Truely speakng d high rate of runs dis year is much bt dose dat rd culprit of failure re nt dose dat use d runs bt dose dat devote deir tym to readng... So pls if u want to post mind wat u post... God bless
pls sir dont vent ur anger on me... d point i made is logical. am not saying if JAMB did injustice or any wrong doing to its candidates people should not protest. rather, what i mean is those calling the passing of the same input giving to a computer system thinking it will change the output they r wrong. computer doesnt make a mistake, human being do. its common sense
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 6:37pm On May 08, 2013
rozey247:
pls sir dont vent ur anger on me... d point i made is logical. am not saying if JAMB did injustice or any wrong doing to its candidates people should not protest. rather, what i mean is those calling the passing of the same input giving to a computer system thinking it will change the output they r wrong. computer doesnt make a mistake, human being do. its common sense
chaii bt my post is general i neva direct it 2 u.... So....
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Hugo7(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2013
Joke of the year if jamb remarks those papers...the best they can do is to add marks randomly
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 08, 2013
nl1stmadmann: [size=38pt]SUAPATA POLONGO NFA [/size]
What on earth does this mean
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by pixey(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2013
ola_pluto: What an unserious bunch. Dwelling on failure instead of picking themselves up and facing reality. If you have failed jamb, clear out any thoughts of university this year. Work harder for next JAMB and be a proud jambito. Enough of these senseless ramblings. The ones who passed dont have 8 heads.
please sharap!
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by hod898(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2013
Baba, i would support o. Not because i passed, nor because i failed- probably, Its because i sense that something went wrong somewhere-maybe some deliberate failure of students to cope wit the so called 520,000 shit. Becos if about 8-900,000 passed well, then there would be intense protest against the ministry of education if their admission is not secured. I even know of a guy that gets about 309 every time we take the practice exams under the same conditions as jamb, but you know what? This guy score 200 in jamb, he's in plateau even- a northern state. Another guy with almost the same nature score 162. There are many to mention. But can the results be remarked? I would say that all these arose from the poor standard of education in Nigeria. So, this year's jamb does not accurately depict the real intellectual of many of us. Besides, its not necessarily only those that score 3** in jamb that are the most creative. There are also others out there who score 1** or 2** but are practically excellent. Until Nigeria realises this, this country will probably continue like this.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 08, 2013
rozey247: may b u guyz 4got d fact dat JAMB marking is been done by a COMPUTER SYSTEM not HUMAN BEING.. if you will pass the same DATA to the SYSTEM hundred times you will still be getting the same result. its like using calculator to add 1 plus 1, its always gonna be two(2) whether you like it or not. Am sorry to say this but you guys have to think of another way out coz remarking is not gonna change anything on your result.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by kpozite(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2013
If JAMB do that then its intergrity is finished. They just want to finish off what's left of our dead educational system I never heard such rubbish. They should just say it as it is ''increase our scores'' mtchew
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Joshuahunpe(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=MManuel][/quote] if u are not dis year jambitos please dont post anything dat wil make d student annoyed with u, they are fighting for their right.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by mustybrown(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2013
Lilimax: Remark What?
The Nnortherners may be clamouring for remark because they failed massively.
I am not surprise? Afterall Education including JAMB is HARAM over there in the north
How will they pass when Western Education is Boko Haram .
Regarding the southerners, whosoever failed JAMB should accept
it like that cos it purely showed that you did not read your book.
tongue tongue tongue My opinion though...
why would u just start typing rubish. Mtcheeeew............ Nonsence
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by dnawah(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2013
Black Peni5: Remark what...Just because many people failed they want it remarked. The problem is in the poor quality of the education system which has been represented in the results. These guys should better protest for an improvement in the quality of education.

That's all.
u r free,because u said d truthgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] / Protest Rocks UNN As VC, Prof. Charles Igwe Increases School Fees By 100% (Video / Religious Propagation On Nigerian Campuses: Infringement Of Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.