Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,806 members, 7,921,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:49 PM

How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson (33888 Views)

Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! / Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones / Why Are Married Men Boastful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by tremor86: 4:20pm On May 09, 2013
xynerise:
Person wey hear u talk no go know say na mummy u be grin. Advise our single ladies well na, so them go marry like u tongue

Hahahahahahaha...dats ow dey go abt displayin dia foolishness even ona date...lekwa ha lekwa ha...mama nnukwu
Step up sista

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by achovirux(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2013
Your d only wise girl I knw here
kulyie: I remember when i was in 2oo level back then,there was this stupid guy braging and ranting so much about how he had so much cash at his disposal and why he worked in one oil company that pays him millions every month.i kept keeping quiet thinking of what i will do with his matter because he came to greet me in my room.so the following day he requested i go out on a date with him.i told my room mates after they came back from wherever they went about the noise tayo was making.so we all decided that he will be our atm to supplement the money we had.we agreed that his own money will be used for our feeding till he wises up so the next day i told him i dont want to go out on a date with him,i want to go to the market to buy food stuffs for me and my roommates.so because he had already bragged that he is this and that,he wanted to impress me,he drove me to the market.omo i made sure we stocked our fridge.we bought 3,ooo frozen turkey,paint bucket size of rice,bokoto 4,ooo,tomato,peper and onions 2,5oo.if you see his boot.it was filled with food stuffs.we cooked and cooked for the next 3 months without going to the market.he did not bother to check me again.as soon as he dropped me in the hostel and dropped the food stuffs,he took off.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 4:20pm On May 09, 2013
freecocoa: OP that's how some girls end up bringing trouble to themselves.

There was no need for a 2nd date since you didn't like him and what you call wasting his money may have been nothing to him.

Pray he isn't a wicked person, you never know how far some men are willing to go.
If wasting his money no mean anything, den feeding d poor pips in my neighbourhood wiv hin money na crime? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Kgdavid(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2013
mollytinrox: Jisols! Don't even let me start. Hey! I don't even know why I fall in the line of vision of braggers. These days I just tune out and find something amusing in my head to think of instead of listening.

Once, this guy took me out and said he wanted to spoil me. you know the silly way they say it. like spoiling anyone is a one day thing. anyway, we went out and from like 6 tables away, people were just turning to see who it was that had
a murano
a labrador
a jacuzzi
an alsatian
a niece who models in Paris
a cousin who schooled in Swiss boarding schools (while he himself, the speaker, was having a second extra year at The Polytechnic, Ibadan)
a mother who had 3 shops in Abuja
an uncle who was a 2 time senator

I wanted to cry. at the end of the day, i couldn't eat a thing because he kept on spitting across the table into my food.

another time, i was with a friend and her friend(the guy) wanted to dazzle me. shey i kuku resemble small pikin. he was just talking about how his account never went below one million because his account officer would notify his dad first and they would pump money into it. when we stood up to go, he didn't give us cab money. I cursed him in my heart grin.

Braggers? they will always be here with us o.
as will beggars evidently

cab money is now a problem? is there a rule in life that says only guys can be rich and ladies cannot? evidently there is no such rule cuz ur fellow women here and there and rising up and doing big things. you continue to sit there and wait for a friend of a friend (how ridiculous) to give you cab money. Sad story!

5 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Will you follow me to see if i'm truly going to the bathroom? You neva see anything. If you be omo jaye jaye then washing a few plates shouldn't be a problem grin
Dude, liv dat thing! Na slow babes go fall for dat ur yeye trick.As u dey plot ur escape route, na d same way me sef go dey use my brain design my runway map.Omo eko no fit carry last. Gba! tongue

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 09, 2013
baban dada:

My TAUGHT bro.....

Now if we say girls are cheap!

What will be their answers?
it's thought and not 'taught'.learning is however cheaper.yet some of you will be dissing jonathan calling him unintelligent cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by youngchopper(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2013
[quote
author=Kgdavid] as with beggars evidently

cab money is now a problem? is there a rule in life that says only guys
can be rich and ladies cannot? evidently there is no such rule cuz ur
fellow women here and there and rising up and doing big things. you
continue to sit there and wait for a friend of a friend (how
ridiculous) to give you cab money. Sad story![/quote] u get tym. simple she no get father!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by freecocoa(f): 4:27pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
If wasting his money no mean anything, den feeding d poor pips in my neighbourhood wiv hin money na crime? grin
She didn't touch the food according to her, it would have been a bit different if she did.

Believe me, the dude may be loaded and what she did wasn't teaching him a lesson, it was simply annoying him and I hope he's the cool type, if she jam devil in a man, hmm you sef suppose know na.

It was foolishness on her own part.

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by ausdy(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2013
Popowaa: Ever Gone On A Date With A Braggart Before?

I went out on a date on Sunday with this guy who had this very amazing personality. We started talking and I was initially enjoying it till he started bragging. He bragged throughout the night about what he has achieved in his young life, flaunting his phones and how he has travelled around the world and all those unnecessary stuff. I was starting to get bored so I pretended to doze off and he shook me up and asked me if I wanted to go home. I just told him he was talking too much so I wanted to go home.

He asked me out on Tuesday and it was even worse than Sunday. The guy bragged so much I decided to teach him a lesson. I ordered so much food I didn't even touch it. He kept asking if I wouldn't eat and I told him I will. This guy was insisting on me ordering more stuff since money is not a problem to him. I ordered more and ordered for a takeaway for my sis. But I swear I didn't eat anything. The guy started complaining when he had to pay saying I had wasted the food and money and I told him he can let them pack it for him. LOL.

He has been calling me since and i ve not not answered.I dont think i want to date a guy like dat but if he insist i will show him pepper.
[font=Lucida S cry cry cry cryso Franca this is how you appreciate me after all I did for you on Tuesday?so you came to nairaland to tell the whole world that I am foolish and you re smart huh?
And did you come here to gossip so I won't know it's you?dont you know that I ve been on nl before you?
Gosh your life smells I swear I am going to let your brother mike hear this embarassedyou are very dirty gosh now did you tell them how you kissed me and wanted me to suck your boobs inside my car?
Did you tell them that as at Tuesday u had pad in your undie?
Damn u re a bit fat hoe lipsrsealed cry cryand now make sure u never call my line again and I am going to expose you more if you dare or better still show the whole world the pics you sent to me last night. angry angry

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Inik(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2013
ausdy:
[font=Lucida S cry cry cry cryso Franca this is how you appreciate me after all I did for you on Tuesday?so you came to nairaland to tell the whole world that I am foolish and you re smart huh?
And did you come here to gossip so I won't know it's you?dont you know that I ve been on nl before you?
Gosh your life smells I swear I am going to let your brother mike hear this embarassedyou are very dirty gosh now did you tell them how you kissed me and wanted me to suck your boobs inside my car?
Damn u re a bit fat hoe lipsrsealed cry cryand now make sure u never call my line again and I am going to expose you more if you dare or better still she the whole world the pics you sent to me last night. angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Now you finally cum. . . .i guess your sis is one of the poor too,. .
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by devour129: 4:31pm On May 09, 2013
Maybe cos am kinda a recluse but I have never taken a gift from any guy even when my hubby was coming for my hand and it was still considering him.dont want someone that will hold anything thing against me. Please I want to beg ladies that sap good men and dump them,same goes for men too. Have a family friend going throug this and almost committed suicide last night. This guy is a very good person,I know him personally.ddnt go to school so he can train his junior ones now they are lawyers,doctors etc. cos of his complex of not going to uni,he keeps looking for learned ladies to marry and has been burnt so many times.this last one he sent abroad for master and she has disappeared cheesy sad. Please let's stop hurting each other with these games

5 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by freecocoa(f): 4:32pm On May 09, 2013
ausdy:
Damn u re a bit fat hoe lipsrsealed cry cryand now make sure u never call my line again and I am going to expose you more if you dare or better still show the whole world the pics you sent to me last night. angry angry
grin grin grin
Werey.

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 09, 2013
to the op and the rest of the girls who 'chop money on their first dates'....i would not blame the guy if he returns sometime later and slices your throat like the briskslayer did.....yep! you know about the ogun dude
2: (from another point of view) iSmh...some Nigerian girls can be really poor, so you chopped like 500k from the pocket of a millionaire and dey broadcast and laugh over it, FYM u don milk him dry,500k go big for your mind, because ur so wretched.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Inik(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2013
@Op clap for yourself! well done! You are obviously a braggart by coming on nairaland to post this. If the guy pissed you off with his bragging why did go on a second date with him?

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by jintex(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2013
na so e dey start!! He fails to buy anything, u say he is stingy. Now wey u don catch am mugu u don dey happen. What of d one other guys did to u? make we hear word!!

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33pm On May 09, 2013
freecocoa: She didn't touch the food according to her, it would have been a but different if she did.

Believe me, the dude may be loaded and what she did wasn't teaching him a lesson, it was simply annoying him and I hope he's the cool type, if she jam devil in a man, hmm you sef suppose know na.

It was foolishness on her own part.
Bebe, d only fevk up na d food wey she no chop, dat wan fit vex persin tru tru. But, d take away for my neighbourhood part na sure thing! If d money too much, na to help am invest in my community remain.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Clemzy16(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2013
i hav to admit dat op is d most ungreatful persn ve eva com across..jux so u knw, becoz d guy brags abt his achievement dosen't mean he has to spend money extravagently. Especially nt on a biatch lyk yhu!

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by achovirux(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2013
Some girls really can't make use of an opportunity when it comes...yet they claim dey r wise.u never knw whether dis guy is ready 2do anytin 4u cos d way ur talking u come from a let me just say a middle class family.lost an opportunity cos of BRAIN DRAIN

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Kgdavid(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2013
ausdy:

lol....Franca come and see o...... grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by blesszzy(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2013
if he didnt take you out or buy you those things 4 you, you would be complaining d Guy is stingy., girls enh, una wahala don too much.... instead of wasting his money simply walk away
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by ebucha: 4:35pm On May 09, 2013
mediainspired: Manipulative ladies like the OP and her cheerleaders falsely think women are smarter than men. Pray d guy just wants to let go. Otherwise if a guy realizes your game and decide to get in the groove... OH, LORD HAVE MERCY! U wont even realize it (trust me, guys can be soo smart) u'll rather think he's become soo dumb. Men do their own like a war: first gathering intelligence like SSS and finally executing their vengeance wit a lethal, fatal blow (not physical tho) that might be hard to recover from.
badt guy!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 4:35pm On May 09, 2013
ausdy:
Oloshi! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 09, 2013
mediainspired: The self-destructive, selfish and myopic world view of the average Nigerian girl! Pathetic. The OP even has cheerleaders here, who ought to tell her two wrongs dont make a right. Sad, but such narrow-minded guys like the victim (YES, HE'S A VICTIM OF A CRIME THAT BORDERS ON EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION) are the creations of the general perception of guys about women (the immature one's though). Why should he show his card before knowing enuf about d girl? REAL guys even deliberately hide their identity, so he could separate fantasy from reality and know wen a girl is genuine or not.

LADIES WITH THIS CORRUPTED MINDSET SHOULD KNOW THAT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Except u genuinely do a turn-around, make the necessary apologies and amendments; retributions always come to haunt eventually someday, somehow, somewhere...
this one na tales by moonlight :p its over few years now that i have helped one of my braggers spend his money yet nothing happened.retribution my freaking fat ass cheesy what of all the guys that promise some daft girls marriage,shine her congo very well to his satisfaction and takes off.which retribution they haunt those ones.abeg all this noise na superstory cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by shadrach77: 4:37pm On May 09, 2013
Popowaa: Ever Gone On A Date With A Braggart Before?

I went out on a date on Sunday with this guy who had this very amazing personality. We started talking and I was initially enjoying it till he started bragging. He bragged throughout the night about what he has achieved in his young life, flaunting his phones and how he has travelled around the world and all those unnecessary stuff. I was starting to get bored so I pretended to doze off and he shook me up and asked me if I wanted to go home. I just told him he was talking too much so I wanted to go home.

He asked me out on Tuesday and it was even worse than Sunday. The guy bragged so much I decided to teach him a lesson. I ordered so much food I didn't even touch it. He kept asking if I wouldn't eat and I told him I will. This guy was insisting on me ordering more stuff since money is not a problem to him. I ordered more and ordered for a takeaway for my sis. But I swear I didn't eat anything. The guy started complaining when he had to pay saying I had wasted the food and money and I told him he can let them pack it for him. LOL.

He has been calling me since and i ve not not answered.I dont think i want to date a guy like dat but if he insist i will show him pepper.
i wouldn't call you a liar, but the story sounds made up.Why would a guy call you after you've wasted his money. Beware! An attention seeker on the prowl! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by freecocoa(f): 4:37pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bebe, d only fevk up na d food wey she no chop, dat wan fit vex persin tru tru. But, d take away for my neighbourhood part na sure thing! If d money too much, na to help am invest in my community remain.
oh well.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38pm On May 09, 2013
youngmoneypi:

Now you finally cum. . . .i guess your sis is one of the poor too,. .
undecided
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:

mba! for now e no b crime, but by the time the guy's money go finish in the future, na dem em eyes go open, who knows? he fit come remember say u follow chop em money dry.
then he will be back like the brickslayer! he go slice ya throat and rape ya
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by freecocoa(f): 4:40pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: this one na tales by moonlight :p its over few years now that i have helped one of my braggers spend his money yet nothing happened.retribution my freaking fat ass cheesy what of all the guys that promise some daft girls marriage,shine her congo very well to his satisfaction and takes off.which retribution they haunt those ones.abeg all this noise na superstory cheesy
Its not always superstory sister, some men are very mean and don't like to be messed with.

You were lucky doesn't mean the next girl will be.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by biolabee(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: I remember when i was in 2oo level back then,there was this stupid guy braging and ranting so much about how he had so much cash at his disposal and why he worked in one oil company that pays him millions every month.i kept keeping quiet thinking of what i will do with his matter because he came to greet me in my room.so the following day he requested i go out on a date with him.i told my room mates after they came back from wherever they went about the noise tayo was making.so we all decided that he will be our atm to supplement what we had.we agreed that his own money will be used for our feeding till he wises up so the next day i told him i dont want to go out on a date with him,i want to go to the market to buy food stuffs for me and my roommates.so because he had already bragged that he is this and that,he wanted to impress me,he drove me to the market.omo i made sure we stocked our fridge.we bought 3,ooo naira frozen turkey,paint bucket size of rice,bokoto 4,ooo naira,tomato,peper and onions .if you see his boot.it was filled with food stuffs.we cooked and cooked for the next 3 months without going to the market.he did not bother to check me again.as soon as he dropped me in the hosteland dropped the food stuffs,he took off.a least since you say you are bill gates son,we will help you spend your money to our hearts content

eh hen,, ge gen ge,,, so you are the lady tayo told me about tongue
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by ayando(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2013
freecocoa: OP that's how some girls end up bringing trouble to themselves.

There was no need for a 2nd date since you didn't like him and what you call wasting his money may have been nothing to him.

Pray he isn't a wicked person, you never know how far some men are willing to go.

God bless you freecocoa. This is exactly what a fren of mine did and she was badly abused by the guy and his friends. @op, you think you are smart, continue ok. What goes around will definitely come around.
I am totally disappointed with you cheerleader. Such a pity!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.