Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson (33790 Views)

Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! / Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones / Why Are Married Men Boastful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 09, 2013
preciousoz:

lolzzzz with your likes,around its the latter.

Enjoy yourself mam.
you too OBUKO cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
And Seun =Idowuogbo undecided
hahaha cheesy cheesy confusion don dey start cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Inik(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
And Seun =Idowuogbo undecided

Idowuogbo = mukina2 tongue
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by hafeesa: 9:17pm On May 09, 2013
There is no one without a flaw. Bragging may have been his flaw but you chose to capitalise on that without even bothering to consider his good sides. For all you know if you had simply tried being honest about your perception of him to him, he would have changed or at least made an effort to. If you had been patient and understanding as well as honest, you could have won yourself a friend for life but now you'll never know for sure and you never know if or where you two will meet again. He may have been a braggart but what impression do you think he now has of you?
He might have been a bad date but weren't a good one either. Honesty goes a long way, you should try it sometimes.
PS: he may also have been a tad insecure. Some men tend to ramble when they're with a beautiful lady who makes them insecure. He could have been talking like that to hide the fact that you intimidate him. Point is, I am not entirely sure you acted properly. . . But that's just my opinion. . .
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hmmmm... Awon pasito dey o! D same God wey advice d rich to help d poor no sleep o! With fasting and prayer, d God of Elijah go neutralise any poison wey follow d awoof runz. Spiritual Antibiotics dey! Gba! tongue
no mind them.them no go preach where people they find sermon.envangelist enter inside room alone without im fellow envangelist.im tell the other envangelist say make them excuse am,he wan do deliverance for ashewo say make ashewo kneel down,he put im hand for ashewo breast meanwhile envangelist no get money to pay,wetin envangelist dey find?that one na just small parable wey i give to all those pseudo envangelists or overnight pastors wey dey preach for nairaland 8-)
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by NosaHenry(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2013
@Op, I can see poverty walk on four in your home. Because the guy bought you mere food, it amounted to teaching him a lesson. I thought he bought a car for you, or you swindled him of millions. I pity your background.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 09, 2013
hafeesa: There is no one without a flaw. Bragging may have been his flaw but you chose to capitalise on that without even bothering to consider his good sides. For all you know if you had simply tried being honest about your perception of him to him, he would have changed or at least made an effort to. If you had been patient and understanding as well as honest, you could have won yourself a friend for life but now you'll never know for sure and you never know if or where you two will meet again. He may have been a braggart but what impression do you think he now has of you?
He might have been a bad date but weren't a good one either. Honesty goes a long way, you should try it sometimes.
PS: he may also have been a tad insecure. Some men tend to ramble when they're with a beautiful lady who makes them insecure. He could have been talking like that to hide the fact that you intimidate him. Point is, I am not entirely sure you acted properly. . . But that's just my opinion. . .
i thought they said a friend in need is a friend indeed cheesy.idowu wa gbami o.awon envangelist and friendship preachers ti take over o cheesy awon threat givers have taken off cheesy 8-)
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by tosingcfr(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2013
My mind tell me say d guy go don get certain percentage frm u. Chop 1 , lose something else frm ur years. I hope u believe in Karma, ur son too go form maga(dats if ur attitude doesnt chase away his father)
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: i thought they said a friend in need is a friend indeed cheesy.idowu wa gbami o.awon envangelist and friendship preachers ti take over o cheesy awon threat givers have taken off cheesy 8-)
Lol! Freedom of speech nau... Dem go tire. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 09, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
@Op, I can see poverty walk on four in your home. Because the guy bought you mere food, it amounted to teaching him a lesson. I thought he bought a car for you, or you swindled him of millions. I pity your background.
i don tell op say wetin she too do no good.e childish well well.she no even teach am lesson instead she just make herself look stupid however make we talk home made truth most of the time braggers dey empty upstairs
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2013
dahdah: U WON'T TELL US IF THE GUY ***** U

YES OOO WE HAVE ONLY HEARD 1 SIDE
MAYBE THE GUY WILL TELL US THE WHOLE TRUTH
PROBABLY HOW SHE KEPT CRAWLING AFTER HIM, HE SCREWED HER, HER FRIENDS
DUMPED THEM LIKE A HOT POTATO HENCE THIS 'FEEL GOOD STORY'
REDEEM UR DENTED IMAGE
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by kcsider: 9:29pm On May 09, 2013
Kamsy10:

That guy doesnt need someone like you. I dont think you have respect at all dozing off, wasting his money and all that crap. Sorry if am wrong but if this is how you treated a man simply cos he told you his achievements and was ready to pay for your food,then you'll grow white hair waiting for Mr. Perfect
If you dont like him,just tell him and stop wasting his money.
Never take anyone for granted in this life.

No offense, even coming to post it on nl shows you're a bragger too

100% on point - why waste the food while people r hungry down d road?

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lol! Freedom of speech nau... Dem go tire. grin
abi o.i dey enjoy my life for this nairaland.i dey chop semo/ewedu soup and goat meat,abeg rinse your hand con join me.as i dey use one hand dey chop,i dey use the 2nd hand type with my phone.air heads too full nairaland sha with nonsense talk like swearing,pitying,threatning and cursing.the wan wey even make me laugh na the person wey dey threaten with rape.konji don possess many men here o cheesy.you no see say when agro catch men,their words no dey correlate again cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by biolabee(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2013
@kooly ie...

No turn am to rofo rofo o... grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 09, 2013
Babzilla:

YES OOO WE HAVE ONLY HEARD 1 SIDE
MAYBE THE GUY WILL TELL US THE WHOLE TRUTH
PROBABLY HOW SHE KEPT CRAWLING AFTER HIM, HE SCREWED HER, HER FRIENDS
DUMPED THEM LIKE A HOT POTATO HENCE THIS 'FEEL GOOD STORY'
REDEEM UR DENTED IMAGE
no be you dey talk,na the agro wey dey hold you dey talk cheesy enle

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee: @kooly ie...

No turn am to rofo rofo o... grin
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how mama biola and pikin dem cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by phemi01(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: I remember when i was in 2oo level back then,there was this stupid guy braging and ranting so much about how he had so much cash at his disposal and why he worked in one oil company that pays him millions every month.i kept keeping quiet thinking of what i will do with his matter because he came to greet me in my room.so the following day he requested i go out on a date with him.i told my room mates after they came back from wherever they went about the noise tayo was making.so we all decided that he will be our atm to supplement the money we had.we agreed that his own money will be used for our feeding till he wises up so the next day i told him i dont want to go out on a date with him,i want to go to the market to buy food stuffs for me and my roommates.so because he had already bragged that he is this and that,he wanted to impress me,he drove me to the market.omo i made sure we stocked our fridge.we bought 3,ooo frozen turkey,paint bucket size of rice,bokoto 4,ooo,tomato,peper and onions 2,5oo.if you see his boot.it was filled with food stuffs.we cooked and cooked for the next 3 months without going to the market.he did not bother to check me again.as soon as he dropped me in the hostel and dropped the food stuffs,he took off.
[b]
kulyie: I remember when i was in 2oo level back then,there was this stupid guy braging and ranting so much about how he had so much cash at his disposal and why he worked in one oil company that pays him millions every month.i kept keeping quiet thinking of what i will do with his matter because he came to greet me in my room.so the following day he requested i go out on a date with him.i told my room mates after they came back from wherever they went about the noise tayo was making.so we all decided that he will be our atm to supplement the money we had.we agreed that his own money will be used for our feeding till he wises up so the next day i told him i dont want to go out on a date with him,i want to go to the market to buy food stuffs for me and my roommates.so because he had already bragged that he is this and that,he wanted to impress me,he drove me to the market.omo i made sure we stocked our fridge.we bought 3,ooo frozen turkey,paint bucket size of rice,bokoto 4,ooo,tomato,peper and onions 2,5oo.if you see his boot.it was filled with food stuffs.we cooked and cooked for the next 3 months without going to the market.he did not bother to check me again.as soon as he dropped me in the hostel and dropped the food stuffs,he took off.
[/b]
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 09, 2013
...again, let no girl be deceived by the fact that 10 different guys are approaching her for a date in a day because even the most ugly girl in town do get lots of toasters in present world, but what matters is- how many of those guys coming to you want you for good? How many of them wants to keep you forever and bring out the best in you? And how many of them want to use you for their immediate satisfaction and maybe for other inhumane purposes? This is the arithmetic most young girls fail to work out when they are below 30years.

Celebrating how many male mugus you have chop or whatever u call it isn't the issue if u are well bred, becos it will surely boomerang on you either when u are married- your husband may end up being mugu to uncountable single girls as a result of your past wayward life, or it may result to life hardship, unhappiness, barrenness, miscarriage, hard luck, fraud victim in other things in life, etc...you don't know who is who. Some guys you see ordinarily may have crossed oceans in life, be wise, I know what I am talking about...I always warn my female relatives...this world is wicked, dangerous, evil...no one can tell exactly why most people die the way they did...only if we could see the backstage of life...

Remember, the end justifies the beginning...it is not how sweet you started that matters but how great you ended!!

I suspect the OP and her fervent supporters must be in their- 20 - 26years, cos at this age ranges, even the not-so-pretty girls feel on top of the world cos so many randy men are always looking for ways to ravish them, hence the numerous toasters that makes them feel so pretty and vital to the extent they end up misbehaving and eating away their future out of girlie frenzy.

Be careful once again, the world is very dangerous and wicked than you and your friends may think; men of today aren't smiling, be careful!!!

And if you like rain insults on me, remember I have nothing to gain or lose by giving you my own little advice. I am only advising you as a concerned brother that see certain things u may not be seeing in present day world.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by biolabee(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how mama biola and pikin dem cheesy

all is well in bee land

i have a kweshun for u grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1284947/how-taught-boastful-date-lesson/2#15645991

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2013
Lmaoooooo! *rings bell* Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Awon Eli dey o! Pastor Wasiu Ayinde wo lu. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 09, 2013
phemi01: [b][/b]
shey kosi.hope everything is alright
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by MzXtacy(f): 9:45pm On May 09, 2013
Inik: This way kulyie is all over this thread makes me strongly suspect that kulyie = Popowaa
u beat me 2 it!

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

all is well in bee land

i have a kweshun for u grin
go on dear.i am with you cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 09, 2013
Don't she have punctuation and space bar on her phone or lappy?

Even Nokia 3310 does.

Quit messing around this thread.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 09, 2013
@Op no offence but you didn't tell us if your date was a white man or a black man.

I believe he's the latter. And we all know black men are born "braggers". So what did you expect?
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Tabawababy(f): 9:49pm On May 09, 2013
What is best medicine for dandrops? It affecting the hair of Ramma, our sister.

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 09, 2013
DailyNews: ...again, let no girl be deceived by the fact that 10 different guys are approaching her for a date in a day because even the most ugly girl in town do get lots of toasters in present world, but what matters is- how many of those guys coming to you want you for good? How many of them wants to keep you forever and bring out the best in you? And how many of them want to use you for their immediate satisfaction and maybe for other inhumane purposes? This is the arithmetic most young girls fail to work out when they are below 30years.

Celebrating how many male mugus you have chop or whatever u call it isn't the issue if u are well bred, becos it will surely boomerang on you either when u are married- your husband may end up being mugu to uncountable single girls as a result of your past wayward life, or it may result to life hardship, unhappiness, barrenness, miscarriage, hard luck, fraud victim in other things in life, etc...you don't know who is who. Some guys you see ordinarily may have crossed oceans in life, be wise, I know what I am talking about...I always warn my female relatives...this world is wicked, dangerous, evil...no one can tell exactly why most people die the way they did...only if we could see the backstage of life...

Remember, the end justifies the beginning...it is not how sweet you started that matters but how great you ended!!

I suspect the OP and her fervent supporters must be in their- 20 - 26years, cos at this age ranges, even the not-so-pretty girls feel on top of the world cos so many randy men are always looking for ways to ravish them, hence the numerous toasters that makes them feel so pretty and vital to the extent they end up misbehaving and eating away their future out of girlie frenzy.

Be careful once again, the world is very dangerous and wicked than you and your friends may think; men of today aren't smiling, be careful!!!

And if you like rain insults on me, remember I have nothing to gain or lose by giving you my own little advice. I am only advising you as a concerned brother that see certain things u may not be seeing in present day world.
blah blah blah.awon story tellers ti de 8-) *singing in wande coal's voice* shawty go low,make that man wanna spend that doe, cheesy cheesy cheesy 8-)

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by biolabee(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2013
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by MzXtacy(f): 9:55pm On May 09, 2013
gbaky_floor:
@Op no offence but you didn't tell us if your date was a white man or a black man.

I believe he's the latter. And we all know black men are born "braggers". So what did you expect?
you and who know wetin? Dats ur own personal wack ideology! So white men don't brag? And black men are born braggers? Stop talking thru ur anus! Smh!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmaoooooo! *rings bell* Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Awon Eli dey o! Pastor Wasiu Ayinde wo lu. grin grin grin
abi o.awon pastor ajidara and imam fasheke.all the nairaland preachers na my father own lagos state,tell me where you want to establish churches and mosques and your wish shall be granted cheesy idowu is my witness.if you want bell sef,shewa aka kulyie will buy it cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: abi o.awon pastor ajidara and imam fasheke.all the nairaland preachers na my father own lagos state,tell me where you want to establish churches and mosques and your wish shall be granted cheesy idowu is my witness.if you want bell sef,shewa aka kulyie will buy it cheesy
Lmao! O ti sign! grin grin grin
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by pawa4ul: 9:59pm On May 09, 2013
Popowaa: Hw did i waste his money since he's got more than enough.Should i ve sacked him when he came to pick me up from class?

Mistake of the highest order. You have only ended up destroying the happiness that u should have afforded helpless beggars on the road or even living around you. If you were not hungry, then ordering food that you would not eat is not a wise thing to do. Assuming this Guy truely,has the money to spend, do you think that just the food you ordered will affect his pocket in any way? Instead, you have shown some sense of immaturity. Remember that removing a cup of garri from one bag of it makes no difference. The Guy might be a very nice Guy who is looking for a better half but does not know how to make presentation of himself. Next time when you see somebody who does not act the way you deem OK, let him learn something positive from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Funny Good Night Messages / My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / Why Are Some Guys Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.