Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,799 members, 7,921,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson (33887 Views)

Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! / Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones / Why Are Married Men Boastful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

eh hen,, ge gen ge,,, so you are the lady tayo told me about tongue
everthing wey tayo tell you na true.so is that all cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmaoooooo! *rings bell* Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Awon Eli dey o! Pastor Wasiu Ayinde wo lu. grin grin grin
If I be MOD na 2122 your ban go expire
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: blah blah blah.awon story tellers ti de 8-) *singing in wande coal's voice* shawty go low,make that man wanna spend that doe, cheesy cheesy cheesy 8-)
I know I may be blabbing to you and others, and I wasn't supposed to comment in d first place, was only moved...

But since u are encouraging her, try and ask runs girls or ashewo girls and those who do chop and clean mouth, they all have their babalawos that gives them charm for wading off clients or mugus with strong spiritual charms...so u better advice her to get her charms ready if she has chosen to be living this kind of life, but if u still think I am blabbing, goodluck to you and do know that God can't protect or save u in this cos u aren't doing what God told u to do in the first place, so get yourself a babalawo ready, at least, that's what majority of today girls do, including your female celebs, maybe u don't know.

Goodnight.
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by biolabee(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: everthing wey tayo tell you na true.so is that all cheesy

yes o.. ika ni yin sha

haba... e buru gan

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! O ti sign! grin grin grin
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy as in ehen my sister cheesy their preaching dey vex me die.after threatening with rape,that one no work,them con resort to preaching.i nor know how some become overnight pastors for nairaland cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by biolabee(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy as in ehen my sister cheesy their preaching dey vex me die.after threatening with rape,that one no work,them con resort to preaching.i nor know how some become overnight pastors for nairaland cheesy

carry goo jaawe

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

yes o.. ika ni yin sha

haba... e buru gan
ehen.i nor know o smiley
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 09, 2013
DailyNews: I know I may be blabbing to you and others, and I wasn't supposed to comment in d first place, was only moved...

But since u are encouraging her, try and ask runs girls or ashewo girls and those who do chop and clean mouth, they all have their babalawos that gives them charm for wading off clients or mugus with strong spiritual charms...so u better advice her to get her charms ready if she has chosen to be living this kind of life, but if u still think I am blabbing, goodluck to you and do know that God can't protect or save u in this cos u aren't doing what God told u to do in the first place, so get yourself a babalawo ready, at least, that's what majority of today girls do, including your female celebs, maybe u don't know.

Goodnight.
good night too and stay blessed.greet your colleagues for me pastor t.b josh and the 2 chrises cheesy oyaki and okot cheesy wink
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by solomon111(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2013
Emperoh: Come oh, all you guys bad mouthing the OP wetin be una own? tongue tongue
You went and started boasting for a girl; one of two thing is involved, it's either u want to chop pussy and clean mouth and you want to impress. grin grin grin

If you were genuine, what are you bragging for?
What are you bragging for? She sees it as an opportunity to chop.
It turns out you are fake, who is to blame, the girl? After you don go show yourself say your papa na Warren Buffet
Abeg, make we hear word.

If you want know gold diggers, close your mouth, close your pocket, na she go run.
But when you run your mouth and say things you are not, sorry brotherly, i support them, make them chop your money!!

oh pls shut up.
You probably didn't read the useless gist before posting.
The guy in question actually wanted to spend money on the lady,and instead of the bittch to buy what she needed,she was wasting the dude's money on food she didn't even bother to eat.
She was not only being a parasite,but a wasteful one at-that.
Is it a crime to brag about your achievements?
If it's so easy,why don't you go and make your own money?
If a woman hates men that brag,then tell them to fucck off.
Why turn yourself to a wasteful parasite?
This is how people drive away potential benefactors.
I just hope men will stop casting their pearls before swines.
A very annoying story indeed.

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by rman: 10:13pm On May 09, 2013
Getting back at someone that hasn't done you any harm isn't smart.

Leading a guy on with the sole intention of teaching him a lesson isn't smart.

@Kulyie, when you are in your 30's, your opinion and approach to guys will be completely different. Based on your comments, I can tell you are in your 20's.

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 09, 2013
LastApostle:
unfortunatly God no go gree you.seun and him entourage no go gree you too.plenty people dey behind idowu.you nor know say she get strong pillar both within and outside nairaland cheesy by the way sef wetin be your justification for banning am?i know you no get reason other than the truth wey she dey talk dey pepper you for body and the last time i checked,the truth has never been pleasant.its always like a bitter pill to swallow cheesy yorubas say to people like you ara yin ko otoro
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by onechance(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2013
I guess I stumbled into the hungry girls thread *closes door behind him*

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: I remember when i was in 2oo level back then,there was this stupid guy braging and ranting so much about how he had so much cash at his disposal and why he worked in one oil company that pays him millions every month.i kept keeping quiet thinking of what i will do with his matter because he came to greet me in my room.so the following day he requested i go out on a date with him.i told my room mates after they came back from wherever they went about the noise tayo was making.so we all decided that he will be our atm to supplement the money we had.we agreed that his own money will be used for our feeding till he wises up so the next day i told him i dont want to go out on a date with him,i want to go to the market to buy food stuffs for me and my roommates.so because he had already bragged that he is this and that,he wanted to impress me,he drove me to the market.omo i made sure we stocked our fridge.we bought 3,ooo frozen turkey,paint bucket size of rice,bokoto 4,ooo,tomato,peper and onions 2,5oo.if you see his boot.it was filled with food stuffs.we cooked and cooked for the next 3 months without going to the market.he did not bother to check me again.as soon as he dropped me in the hostel and dropped the food stuffs,he took off.

Poverty is a disease...

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 09, 2013
rman: Getting back at someone that hasn't done you any harm isn't smart.

Leading a guy on with the sole intention of teaching him a lesson isn't smart.

@Kulyie, when you are in your 30's, your opinion and approach to guys will be completely different. Based on your comments, I can tell you are in your 20's.
i am in my 4os sorry 8-) and my approach to guys can never change.i am not a man ass licker,neither am i a desperado or a marriage freak,thank you cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

Poverty is a disease...
mental poverty is a bigger disease cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 09, 2013
sexkillz: So, wasting his money is your own idea of teaching him a lesson? Smh.

He asked you out on Sunday, you found out he was bragging, blah blah blah, you dozed off blah, pretended to blah, told him he talks too much and then on Tuesday, he asks you out again and like a happy puppy, you followed him.

So why are you complaining? Were you forced on a second date?

Nice question.

Op, why not tell him you hate his bragging? Smh

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

Poverty is a disease...
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20pm On May 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

Poverty is a disease...
Konji na syndrome tongue
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On May 09, 2013
LastApostle:
Ko shi...

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On May 09, 2013
solomon111: oh pls shut up.
The guy in question actually wanted to spend money on the lady,and instead of the bittch to buy what she needed,she was wasting the dude's money on food she didn't even bother to eat.
Wasteful parasite ke? Feeding my community wiv rich man chow dey bag correct ijoba orun points. Gba!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 09, 2013
solomon111: oh pls shut up.
hahahah cheesy i did not know that benefactors buy food for ladies to show themselves that they are benefactors cheesy too much yoruba home video 8-)
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 09, 2013
Agbgift: @op, u would have simply told him, you dnt date guys who brags and talks a lot, rather than wastening his money, as a kind of punishment for him.

One thing the poster should know is that what goes around comes around. B4 a guy tells you all about himself and achievements, he really loves you and wants you to be a part of his success story.

If this is the way the poster treated her date, then she should prepare for a pauper's life with an underachiever as husband.

These girls no know say money hard to make...

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: hahahah cheesy i did not know that benefactors buy food for ladies to show themselves that they are benefactors cheesy too much yoruba home video 8-)
Abi?

Title: Ekun Talika

Grab ur copy!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Konji na syndrome tongue

Yes, woman konji nah spiritual syndrome...
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wasteful parasite ke? Feeding my community wiv rich man chow dey bag correct ijoba orun points. Gba!
no mind am.na money miss road men dey always brag.when dem con help dem spend their money dem go dey vex.ask them why dem dey vex.shey na because of the food she no chop or her neighbours wey she help.you no go get any legitimate answer.na the food wey she no chop na im dey pain majority of the people wey dey diss op.you know wetin con funny pass.one 'person' like that for this thread dey give me age cheesy he con talk say when i don turn 3o,my perception of men go change like say na him born me.msheww.smh
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by victorazy(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2013
Popowaa: Why sould u brag on ur first date?Wont the girl know ur achievements when she gets to knw u better.He is just immatured thats all.And i dont remember saying i wanted a perfect or rich guy in my first post did i?

Sister ur just poor that's all.
If a guy is bragging as an intelligent and responsible girl u shld hav called his tension, tell him his sins and I bet u he will never 4get u "u will remain single".

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abi?

Title: Ekun Talika

Grab ur copy!!!! grin
e ra witi witi cheesy cheesy marketed and distributed in edidi lane idumota or nnamdi azikwe blah blah blah cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On May 09, 2013
victorazy:

If a guy is bragging as an intelligent and responsible girl u shld hav called his tension, tell him his sins and I bet u he will never 4get u "u will remain single".
U will remain lonely! Say Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Cauker: 10:33pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie:
Whats with you policing this thread and other romance threads out there similarly. Replying everyone. Are you that jobless?? Get a life, do some sport, get laid, get a boyfriend, go buy a di|ldo or something. Seems you got no life outside nairaland. Don't even think of quoting me cause I'm unfollowing this thread. You got so many issues, seems you are very lonely. Go sort out yourself and stop trolling every post here in the name of promoting feminist ideologies.

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 09, 2013
kulyie: mental poverty is a bigger disease cheesy

Chai, dis tin dey pain...stories that touch.

I have only bragged once in my life and nah like dis dat girl treat me. I just did it because i saw the babe like a sharp girl not knowing she was like dis nairaland mgbeke called kulyie...

She stuffed her freezer with foodstuff for 3 whole months. God punish poverty...
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 09, 2013
victorazy:

If a guy is bragging as an intelligent and responsible girl u shld hav called his tension, tell him his sins and I bet u he will never 4get YOU WILL REMAIN SINGLE".
prophet t.b josh cheesy see as you dey prophesy like say she vex comot for your church you con dey curse am cheesy chai cheesy cheesy cheesy nigerians like swear sha cheesy see as im con talk am authoritatively like say na you be im papa cheesy you no go swear for me and idowu join cheesy 8-)
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 09, 2013
Cauker: Whats with you policing this thread and other romance threads out there similarly. Replying everyone. Are you that jobless?? Get a life, do some sport, get laid, get a boyfriend, go buy a di|ldo or something. Seems you got no life outside nairaland. Don't even think of quoting me cause I'm unfollowing this thread. You got so many issues, seems you are very lonely. Go sort out yourself and stop trolling her on Nairaland.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.