Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (13534 Views)

Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD / Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 10, 2013
Gamji007:

My friend,you don't translate idioms directly to another language!

If for instance,you are going to play a football match, you can use the idiom kare jini biri jini, to mean you are going to do all it takes to win the match.

So please, Buhari never threatened any violence!

Why are you strenuously trying to convince these goons and oafs otherwise...they've made up their minds on the translation that suit their warped understanding.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by mekaboy(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2013
Gamji007:

My friend,you don't translate idioms directly to another language!

If for instance,you are going to play a football match, you can use the idiom kare jini biri jini, to mean you are going to do all it takes to win the match.

So please, Buhari never threatened any violence!

My friend situation and environment which the idiom is used will affect the translation. We are talking about a political environment don't take it to sports.

If a politician says nigeria will see hell if I loose. He has not directly threatened to deal with Nigerians. But based on the environment and situation in which the statement is made will determine the translation.

So buharis idiom as u claimed in a political situation and environment will correctly be translated as a threat. And you still have not translated the meaning for us in english.

You will soon deny that buhari who is to become the presidential candidate of APC never asked muslims to vote only muslims.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by wilywily9: 1:19pm On May 10, 2013
Jonnysteve: All dis guy making empty noise should better watch it b4 God go decide settle dis matter his own way
i decree dat all those seeking 2 cause chaos n threating d peace of dis country let d wrath n judgement of God come upon dem........holy ghost fire....
u de make me laugh, so you still don't know that Nigeria is a Curse name, a Devil Paradise.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by badmrkt(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2013
When a northerner threatens it's for 'unity' of the country but when a southerner does same it's for 'disunity' of the country.
2015:Republic of Niger Delta+Biafra on my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by ZE: 1:21pm On May 10, 2013
this tifnubu sef

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by sarutobie(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2013
mekaboy:

I will appreciate if you back up statements with facts. First you said igbos are giving Nigeria a bad na to the rest of the world.

Secondly you said the igbos are working against the unity of Nigeria.

Thirdly you said the hatred and poisonous anger of igbos towards Nigeria is causing Nigeria more harm than the challenges facing Nigeria today.

You even went ahead to call people who have bombed churches, killed over 1000 security personel and innocent citizens a few rascals. So u consider the effect of their actions as minor.

Now I listed a number of activities and challenges nigeria is facing for you to tell me if the igbos are responsible.

Now I will like you to give reasons to back up your claim that it is the igbos that are working against the unity of Nigeria and giving Nigeria a bad name as you claimed.

You left the challenges facing nigeria to point accusing fingers at the igbos as the enemy of the country when the truth is standing clearly before ur eyes.

You even went ahead to sympathize with those responsible for death of thousand of Nigerians, by calling them a few rascals.

When will you confront the true enemy? When will you stand for the truth? Why should asari be arrested while atiku, buhari and the rest are free.

Even if the igbos are calling for biafra have they bombed or killed anyone? While we are still one have the igbos not worked hard to provide stable economy? Ensure that the army does not take control of the country? Bring back the glory of the national team? With all these things, you attribute the challenges faces nigeria to the hatred of igbos against nigeria and call the real problem a few rascals. Is this hypocrisy in your blood or what?

Why do igbos call for biafra? Not that they hate nigeria, but it is because of situations of injustice and hypocrisy that they choose to stay alone.

Instead of claim to be one nigeria where another religion will want to impose their religion on others, bombing churches.

Where innocent nigerians will be killed because a particular part of Nigeria lost an election.

Where a part of Nigeria will be calling for the arrest of asari while turning a blind eye to their people who are guilty of the same crime.

So the sooner you get rid of the hypocrisy in your blood and point in the right direction of Nigerias problem. There will be no unity. Unity is built on equal right and justice. Which include the right to rule and worship.
Subtly put!...verily verily I say unto you..hypocrisy and cowardice are two sides of the same coin..
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Gamji007: 1:39pm On May 10, 2013
seguno2:

It is not a very good thing to lie in this modern age of information super highway. Below are the words of General Buhari as far back as 2009:

Are you kidding me? Did you read and understand what the General said,or are you just being unnecessarily mischievous?

Nigeria will be at the risk of plunging into crisis that could turn it into another Somalia if provisions of the laws are not respected in the 2011 elections, former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari said yesterday.

Any sane human being knows that greatest cause of crisis and conflicts in any society is INJUSTICE and disregard for rule of law.

My friend,please read through the article again and again and again untill it sinks into your thick skull(No offence).
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by BlueMurder(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2013
Some corrupt, intellectually impoverished persons have sworn to give Buhari a bad name in order to hang him, taking his words out of context and giving them an entirely different interpretation to suit their selfish, myopic agenda. Why not turn the searchlight on those PDP goons who actually threatened to make the country ungovernable? Or are Atiku and Lawal Kaita dead? Or are they not being questioned because they are PDP bigwigs? Let us conitinue running around in circles and keep fooling ourselves.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 10, 2013
mekaboy:

I will appreciate if you back up statements with facts. First you said igbos are giving Nigeria a bad na to the rest of the world.

Secondly you said the igbos are working against the unity of Nigeria.

Thirdly you said the hatred and poisonous anger of igbos towards Nigeria is causing Nigeria more harm than the challenges facing Nigeria today.

You even went ahead to call people who have bombed churches, killed over 1000 security personel and innocent citizens a few rascals. So u consider the effect of their actions as minor.

Now I listed a number of activities and challenges nigeria is facing for you to tell me if the igbos are responsible.

Now I will like you to give reasons to back up your claim that it is the igbos that are working against the unity of Nigeria and giving Nigeria a bad name as you claimed.

You left the challenges facing nigeria to point accusing fingers at the igbos as the enemy of the country when the truth is standing clearly before ur eyes.

You even went ahead to sympathize with those responsible for death of thousand of Nigerians, by calling them a few rascals.

When will you confront the true enemy? When will you stand for the truth? Why should asari be arrested while atiku, buhari and the rest are free.

Even if the igbos are calling for biafra have they bombed or killed anyone? While we are still one have the igbos not worked hard to provide stable economy? Ensure that the army does not take control of the country? Bring back the glory of the national team? With all these things, you attribute the challenges faces nigeria to the hatred of igbos against nigeria and call the real problem a few rascals. Is this hypocrisy in your blood or what?

Why do igbos call for biafra? Not that they hate nigeria, but it is because of situations of injustice and hypocrisy that they choose to stay alone.

Instead of claim to be one nigeria where another religion will want to impose their religion on others, bombing churches.

Where innocent nigerians will be killed because a particular part of Nigeria lost an election.

Where a part of Nigeria will be calling for the arrest of asari while turning a blind eye to their people who are guilty of the same crime.

So the sooner you get rid of the hypocrisy in your blood and point in the right direction of Nigerias problem. There will be no unity. Unity is built on equal right and justice. Which include
the right to rule and worship.

Now ofter your rhetoric go back and read my first post slowly this time.

I said Nigeria must help igbos get a referendum for self determination becouse it is clear you are not happy about one thing or the other.

You cannot be fighting against and for Nigeria at the same time. You need to make a stand against or for Nigeria.

Have you heard the saying "the pen is mightier than the sword"? The damage words can cause is more damaging than pockets of terrorists here and there.

And your right to rule does not mean you need to be given the presidency on platter.You must convince the Nigerian voter that you are capable to bring positive change then they can entrust their vote to you so far you have been confusing Nigerians with your wish for Biafra.

Nigeria is trying to deal with those who threaten the right to worship. GEJ is a Christian and he is in charge if you not happy
with his handling the situation call on him to do more.

Now, tell me what is the igbo stand? For or against Nigeria all things considered? Without jumping and supporting anyone who threatens the sovereinghty of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Localtrouble: 1:44pm On May 10, 2013
Now the crossed eyed,bulky mouthed and Dundee looking hypocrite has found his voice..I guess he was in trance or floating in outer space when BH and their God father Buhari were unleashing mayhem on Innocent Christians and Southerners in the North..wooh! God go punish satan well well, I swear!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by mekaboy(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2013
Gamji007:
Are you kidding me? Did you read and understand what the General said,or are you just being unnecessarily mischievous?

Any sane human being knows that greatest cause of crisis and conflicts in any society is INJUSTICE and disregard for rule of law.

My friend,please read through the article again and again and again untill it sinks into your thick skull(No offence).

Ok if we look at your argument for buhari, by the law of federal republic of nigeria, buhari lost the 2011 election. Why then did the same buhari say, if what happened in 2011 happens again, the dog and monkey will be soaked in Blood?

So because he lost in 2011 election, the law is faulty. But if he won the law will be correct? So it is now buhari that determines the law of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Gamji007: 1:47pm On May 10, 2013
mekaboy:

My friend situation and environment which the idiom is used will affect the translation. We are talking about a political environment don't take it to sports.

If a politician says nigeria will see hell if I loose. He has not directly threatened to deal with Nigerians. But based on the environment and situation in which the statement is made will determine the translation.

So buharis idiom as u claimed in a political situation and environment will correctly be translated as a threat. And you still have not translated the meaning for us in english.

You will soon deny that buhari who is to become the presidential candidate of APC never asked muslims to vote only muslims.

I think I ll stick to the advice given above. You "goons" and "oafs" grin have made up your minds on what to believe. So all I can say is - Go bath for transformer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 10, 2013
[/color]
Bliss4Lyfe: What about APC Buhari threats and Action sanctioned against Nigeria Unity or are u blind, Thief-nubu?
[color=]
Bliss4Lyfe: What about APC Buhari threats and Action sanctioned against Nigeria Unity or are u blind, Thief-nubu?
[quote author=Bliss4Lyfe][b]What about APC Buhari threats and Action sanctioned against Nigeria Unity or are u blind, Thief when all those APC leaders threaten nigeria 2011 Reps never make a comment, milions innocents christians killed in churchies Reps turne deaf hear but when issues of vilagers who hides criminals eventually attack in BAGA the Reps all rise alarm..I blame lord lugard for all this happining..
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by visalo: 1:48pm On May 10, 2013
Shame on tinibu and his cohort of amala set up. He has the ball to condemn the statement Asari and Kuku, where as he saw nothing wrong with like of Buhara boko comment and other northerns who threating blood over the country if gej win 2011 election. let them arrest asari if they can. useless bunch of hypocrite and betrayer set of human being. this was how he collaborate to trade Abiola off
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by mekaboy(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2013
BluIvy:

Now ofter your rhetoric go back and read my first post slowly this time.

I said Nigeria must help igbos get a referendum for self determination becouse it is clear you are not happy about one thing or the other.

You cannot be fighting against and for Nigeria at the same time. You need to make a stand against or for Nigeria.

Have you heard the saying "the pen is mightier than the sword"? The damage words can cause is more damaging than pockets of terrorists here and there.

And your right to rule does not mean you need to be given the presidency on platter.You must convince the Nigerian voter that you are capable to bring positive change then they can entrust their vote to you so far you have been confusing Nigerians with your wish for Biafra.

Nigeria is trying to deal with those who threaten the right to worship. GEJ is a Christian and he is in charge if you not happy
with his handling the situation call on him to do more.

Now, tell me what is the igbo stand? For or against Nigeria all things considered? Without jumping and supporting anyone who threatens the sovereinghty of Nigeria.

If you want to know what the igbos stand for , then read what the former governor of anambra state said when the assembly asked for the arrest of asari.

People from the North have threatened Nigeria in the past and are still threatening today . Now someone from the SS has threatened Nigeria too.

The IGBO man says arrest them both.

The yoruba man says arrest only the SS person.

Now who among the two is fighting for unity?

Assuming jonathan listens to tinubu and the north and arrest only assari, to you he has done justice abi? And you assume there will be peace? Is that your idea of peace and unity? Is that your picture of one nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Gbawe: 1:59pm On May 10, 2013
deletrue: Seun or my dear moderator, kindly go through this thread, and place it side by side with your rules, am convinced that there are so much that has gone against your rules. Waiting for your quick action against this individual otherwise, am very prepared to give him what he will never forget. Do not allow his name feature in this forum unless you are in total support of acn/apc.

Are you not ashamed of yourself? Why don't you illustrate the rules my post breaks? You think sucking up to the mod and begging them to ban others permanently will get rid of those you intolerantly want gone merely because you cannot control your own hateful disposition towards what they write? Beg all you want but no one will ban me and I will remain here contributing as I see fit. Work yourself up towards illness for all I care. If you are not suffering from a comprehension deficit, then you will know you are the rule breaker you accuse others to be. If you want pedantism then I will show you 2 rules you have broken.

1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

You could report my post privately if you really had a case rather you prefer egotistically trying to derail the thread via posting off topic. What does you rant against a fellow poster have to do with the topic under discussion?

Also, with your empty treat below, are you not breaking rule number 2:

otherwise, am very prepared to give him what he will never forget.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

Finally, if you had the intelligence of a 5 year old you will realise how wrong it is to instigate intolerance against others, on a political forum, merely because of the political Party they support. That is the sort of intolerance that leads to threatening others emptily and wishing you could ALUU them. The mods should ban you permanently instead because you are nothing but a hateful and intolerant nuisance here attacking others instead of the topic.

Do not allow his name feature in this forum unless you are in total support of acn/apc.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by mekaboy(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2013
BluIvy: The solution for Nigeria is to go to the UN and request help with a refferendum forf Biafra to gain its its independence in so doing if they fail, it will be cast in stone that any future threats of succession will be regarded as treason.

As I see this, Igbos continue to attack the unity of the country becouse of their political ability bankrupcy to gain access to the presidency of the country. They have gone all over the world preaching their gospel of Nigeria being a failure becouse the igbos are sidelined for the ptesidency. They expect to be hand picked and given the presidency without potraying any skills or ability of political savyness.

If this not done the country will continue a downward spiral as the igbos are willing to sabbotage the unity at any cost and they would be the first ines out of the country if any war erupts. You cannot force people to be part of a Nation and now they are hell bent to drag the SS in their effort to destroy the country.

Nigerians should help them get the refferendum for the sake of the country. For if it was North that wanted to leave Nigeria they would have left by now.

This is ur post, I expected you would have quoted the entire post. I assume you don't see where u stated that igbos attack the unity.

Now I have exposed your cowardice and hypocrisy and you are trying to change your statement to look like your in support of igbos.

Igbos don't need to go about telling people nigeria is bad. CNN is there and people can watch the violence from day to day. If you where male I wld have asked u to grow some balls and confront the real enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Smooyis(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2013
You people and tribalism sha.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 10, 2013
omo9ja1: I think Asiwaju said it all, people can not just come out and say anything they must have some backing from oga at the top

Your Asiwaju said nothing except seeking cheap popularity as usual. Was he deaf when the likes of Atiku, Buhari, Ciroma, Ango abdullahi and others were making inflamatory statements

Though I aint supporting Dokubo but Tinubu is biased cos of his political interest!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by lateef4me(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2013
I just can't wait for 2015 to come cos that election is gonna be a deciding election that will determine the corporate continuation of this entity called Nigeria....

One thing I know for certain is that the Yoruba in the West will be reluctant to vote for any Northern candidate even if Tinubu ,Akande and Aregbesola point a gun to their heads except the very few educated folks like Gbawe and co....

I'm Yoruba and I will definitely be voting for GEJ cos we are comfortable with a supposed thief than a supposed terrorist....

The Era of North lording over the rest of our nation is over and election of 2015 will prove that as GEJ will beat Buhari hands down as SW,NC,SS and SE will follow GEJ

Mark my words very careful !!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 10, 2013
let us all waite for the rainy day, comes 2015 election no more granting of visa for all those politicians instead they should all remain in Naija even down to their children let face it together,..
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 10, 2013
mekaboy:

If you want to know what the igbos stand for , then read what the former governor of anambra state said when the assembly asked for the arrest of asari.

People from the North have threatened Nigeria in the past and are still threatening today . Now someone from the SS has threatened Nigeria too.

The IGBO man says arrest them both.

The yoruba man says arrest only the SS person.

Now who among the two is fighting for unity?

Assuming jonathan listens to tinubu and the north and arrest only assari, to you he has done justice abi? And you assume there will be peace? Is that your idea of peace and unity? Is that your picture of one nigeria?

See you have not answered anything i have said and by the way which Yoruba man says only one must be arrested as per your post above.

You have already started to twist this post to suit your agenda.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Phame: 2:47pm On May 10, 2013
Acidosis:

abeg wetin be your real i.d? grin
hahahahahaha......real id my foot! Guy, wetin dey?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Lilimax(f): 2:58pm On May 10, 2013
mekaboy:

My dear you are very right.

It is the igbos that killed 95 policemen this week.

It is the igbos that are killing police and soldiers in the north

It is the igbos that bombed this day and UN building

It is the igbos that bombed churches

It is the igbos killed medical practitioners in the north

It is the igbos that slaughtered waec students

It is the igbos that killed nigeria troups going to libya

It is even the that planted bomb in lagos

The igbos said nigeria will be ungovernable

The igbos said that the dog and baboon will be soaked in blood in 2015

It was an igbo man that entered a flight to go and bomb a united states headed plane

The whole violence in Nigeria is caused by the igbos

It is because of the igbos that the us warned its citizens not to come to Nigeria

It is the igbos that own all the oil blocks

It is the igbos that are demanding for amnesty

It is the igbos that are calling for the president to ignore buhari, atiku, ciroma, bakares statements and arrest asari dokubo.

Have you seen all the problems the igbos are causing in this country?

Despite all the challenges facing Nigeria today, the northerner incharge of Nigerians finance has managed to stabilize our economy.

The northerner incharge of the army have not used this opportunity to take over power.

The only good thing that happened in Nigeria this year, which is winning the AFCOn despite all the challenges we face was brought about by a northern coach, while the igbos have been accusing the coach of dominating the team with northerners.

It is clear that all the problems in Nigeria today are caused by the igbos.

The whole Nigeria should unite and say enough is enough to the igbos. Anybody that is supporting the igbos after all the harm the have brought to Nigeria must be a coward, and a slave.

Say not to igbos today if you have the balls.
With all these sarcasm, you've conveyed the whole truth to all Nairalanders.
It is high time they left the Igbo's alone angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by locdog(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2013
agitator:

Well spoken, Thank you my brother, remain blessed.
don't add we middlebelt wit u people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by mekaboy(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2013
BluIvy:

See you have not answered anything i have said and by the way which Yoruba man says only one must be arrested as per your post above.

You have already started to twist this post to suit your agenda.

I am not twisting any post. I am simply showing you that you have the wrong understanding of what unity is. And since you don't understand what unity means in the first place you won't even know how to achieve it.

U stated that igbos are the ones attacking the unity of Nigeria and giving Nigeria a bad name. I asked you to back your claims with facts.

I asked if the igbos are the ones killing soldiers and police or bombing churches of killing youth coppers.

To further enlighten you on what national unity means, I used this asari situation as an illustration.

Where buhari, atiku, ciroma and the rest have made threats and where ignored. Asari made similar threats and the north is calling for his arrest.

Instead of tinubu who claims their party is for the interest of unity to call on jonathan to call everyone who is making threats to nigeria to order, he only singles out people from the SS.

And u said igbos are against the unity of Nigeria. Meanwhile an former governor of anambra who is an IGBO said that people who have made threats to Nigeria, from whatever region they come from should be arrested.

As you claimed the igbos are against unity. Based on the judgment of tinubu and ezeife who is against the unity of Nigeria?

You claimed IGBOS are going about making people feel Nigeria is bad. I am asking you, to watch CNN and tell me if it is news from IGBO Land that is making headlines when they talk about Nigeria.

So I am correct to call you a hypocrite, if you look at the current challenges facing Nigeria today and choose to point ur fingers to the igbos as the source of the problem. Then anybody who reads your post will clearly see that it is soaked in hatred for igbos and hypocrisy.

Now tinubu made a bias statement by singling out SS to be disciplined and ignoring the north. And here you are looking at all the problems in Nigeria and you choose to point accusing fingers at the igbos.

Seems like you and tinubu have the same thing in common. Cowardice and hypocrisy. I assume it runs in the blood.

You shall know the truth and it shall set you free. As long as u choose to point accusing fingers in the wrong direction, you will remain slaves to the north.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by locdog(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2013
lateef4me: I just can't wait for 2015 to come cos that election is gonna be a deciding election that will determine the corporate continuation of this entity called Nigeria....

One thing I know for certain is that the Yoruba in the West will be reluctant to vote for any Northern candidate even if Tinubu ,Akande and Aregbesola point a gun to their heads except the very few educated folks like Gbawe and co....

I'm Yoruba and I will definitely be voting for GEJ cos we are comfortable with a supposed thief than a supposed terrorist....

The Era of North lording over the rest of our nation is over and election of 2015 will prove that as GEJ will beat Buhari hands down as SW,NC,SS and SE will follow GEJ

Mark my words very careful !!!
if gej want win next election, he have to contest on anoda party platform, because I don't think he can win primaries under pdp
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Lilimax(f): 3:07pm On May 10, 2013
Ozin:

My brother even though you have spoken well, I want you to know that not all South Westerners are deceived by the likes of Tinubu and co. Look at those moving APC in the SW. They are mainly Muslims working remotely for the total islami-zation of the country. Tinubu is a muslim, Lai mohammed is a muslim, Aregbesola is one, Oyo governor is and before you know it, Ekiti Gov will become one. These guys have an agenda, but alas many Christians in the SW will resist this grand design to make the SW an Islam enclave
Thier evil agenda of Islamizing Nigeria will never come to pass.
God is watching them... angry angry
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by spacechuks(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2013
Mr yoruba thief is talking about unity,who giv d Bleep about unity of dis country,where has d so called unity taken us to,what has it benifited us except for-insecurity,power instability,super unemployment.for God sake Nigeria is too a big entity to manage,we had better split come 2015 as predicted by usa.Any of this theives from the SW and N clamouring for unity are doin so for selfish reason,not for the benefit for the common man,the so called tinubu thief,what has he done with all d money he stole from lag state,what impact has made to lighten the burden of poor nigerians.its my candid advice for him to keep dat biase stinking mouth quite

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by ROYALD(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2013
TUNUBU WHERE WERE YOU WHEN, BUARI,ATIKU,KAITA AND CO THREATENED THE PEACE OF THE COUNTRY AND Nigeria’s Unity
YOU EDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by tinkinjo: 3:37pm On May 10, 2013
Who laughs last laughs best. Quarrel on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Can Nominate Ambassadors Anyway He Deems Fit: SGF / Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC / Nigeria To Borrow N510 Billion Via Bond Sale In Q1 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.