Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,157 members, 7,973,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF (24902 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by frederal(m): 5:09am On May 11, 2013
Bravo! JTF. Some silly people don't appreciate good things until they're victim. Its propaganda, its this, its that....go near maidugri now. Some people here sucks.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by SITogira: 5:19am On May 11, 2013
Now! What is solution Nigerian Problem?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 5:34am On May 11, 2013
Igbo people have suddenly become your people.Idi0t.
berem: I wonder what my igbo people are still doing in the north.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Tolexander: 5:53am On May 11, 2013
esanland:
If u dont have nothing important to say let nobody hear u.
and this tool think he has made some out with the lignified tissues he called skull!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 5:57am On May 11, 2013
chima12: Igbo people have suddenly become your people.Idi0t.
yeah! she is, and a certified one for that matter..smh
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Metallurgist: 6:05am On May 11, 2013
nacosprof: God is always behand the true believer and they are like israelites that can never be defeat..they will try but it will not succeed.. ..
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by MeAboki(m): 6:36am On May 11, 2013
Mavor: this is the most ridiculous $hit I've read in a while. Just wasted 3 mins of my life reading this <rap. mtchewwwww!!!!

Don't have time to read all the posts but have to agree with you on this one. Apart from 911 attack where on earth had any terrorist group succeeded in acquiring aircraft let alone carry out air strikes?
Its clear that Oga at the Top has engaged a bunch of lazy low intelligence ppl to spread his propaganda.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by divinegiftmodel: 6:52am On May 11, 2013
Mavor: this is the most ridiculous $hit I've read in a while. Just wasted 3 mins of my life reading this <rap. All dem Barca boys (Boko) can suck my di<k!!! mtchewwwww!!!!
keep quiet if u dont have any contribution to make. who ask u to open this thread
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Dailyfavour(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2013
Boko boys shd not be doubted. beta to act fast
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by divinegiftmodel: 6:57am On May 11, 2013
Tolexander: and this tool think he has made some out with the lignified tissues he called skull!
u have broken the last rule .fool or tool . think or thinks. he
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by rawtruth(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2013
Tolexander: i understand there is a need for an excuse to justify the baga invasion!

Dude! If Hizbollah, a terrorist group, has drones then what stops boko haram from acquiring mere helicopters?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by mykemiley(f): 7:34am On May 11, 2013
Hmmm,I no dey suprise @ al...*End tym*
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by honeric01(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2013
rawtruth:

Dude! If Hizbollah, a terrorist group, has drones then what stops boko haram from acquiring mere helicopters?

Lol, Hizbollah's like a govt overthere, no comparison.

How many airstrike has the biggest terrorist group conducted?

Btw, were you the one who bought drones for Hizbollah?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by jude33084(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2013
Tolexander: and this tool think he has made some out with the lignified tissues he called skull!

According to esanland; just read and dont comment wink it is a Ǧ☺☺ϑ way to go on Nairaland. Try it and you will love it smiley
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by j4jj: 8:01am On May 11, 2013
Even if d BH guys wants to air-strike shld they go ahead announcing it to the world! Ok! so
dat we shld be aware or so dat when they strike we shld all knw they said it before. Pls GEJ shld recruit the services of America
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by MeAboki(m): 8:05am On May 11, 2013
honeric01:

Lol, Hizbollah's like a govt overthere, no comparison.

How many airstrike has the biggest terrorist group conducted?

Btw, were you the one who bought drones for Hizbollah?

Just let them continue exposing and disgracing themselves with their display of foolish ignorance. They think some ppl haven't the brains to discern from their low intelligence propaganda.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by udemzyudex(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2013
lain: Na wa o... If this is true i dont know why jonathan is reluctant in declaring a state of emergency in some northern states

Guess he doesn't want to annoy any one there,just wait till 2015 election is over.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by wirinet(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2013
Air strikes ko, space strike ni. You mean ordinary helicopter can take on the MIG fighters of the Nigerian Air Force. Unless they are telling us that they have been telling us lies and Nigerian Air Force does not have a single fighter. It is like saying a canoe mounted with engine taking on NNS Aradu.

Then how can an helicopter shoot down a commercial aircraft? It would be far more sensible and effective to use land based anti-aircraft gun.

I know that boko haram pose serious danger to Nigeria and i appreciate the difficulties our military are facing in confronting them, but Jonathan's people need to soft peddle on the propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by bloggernaija: 8:19am On May 11, 2013
Certified bullshit
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by ganye1: 8:45am On May 11, 2013
"The military sources said they acted on very reliable
intelligence from residents who had started noticing
suspicious moves and faces in the area."

If they have gotten intelligence from the residents why did they kill residents of Baga?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by dailywealth1967: 9:06am On May 11, 2013
Sir,that is why i love the nation called Israel.Anything that constitue a treat to their security,they take immediate decisive action by destroying the source of the treat e.g Syria.I dont know why if it is true that Niger Republic is being used as boka-haram base,why cant the Nigeria Army go into Niger Republic and destroy Boko-Haram base?I believe attack is always the best form of defence.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by confusion247(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2013
berem: I wonder what my igbo people are still doing in the north.
Those Igbos in northern Nigeria have a date with death.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by confusion247(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2013
wirinet: Air strikes ko, space strike ni. You mean ordinary helicopter can take on the MIG fighters of the Nigerian Air Force. Unless they are telling us that they have been telling us lies and Nigerian Air Force does not have a single fighter. It is like saying a canoe mounted with engine taking on NNS Aradu.

Then how can an helicopter shoot down a commercial aircraft? It would be far more sensible and effective to use land based anti-aircraft gun.

I know that boko haram pose serious danger to Nigeria north and i appreciate the difficulties our military are facing in confronting them, but Jonathan's people need to soft peddle on the propaganda.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by dailywealth1967: 9:25am On May 11, 2013
Nigeria Immigration is not trained to identify illegal immigrants or worst still to identify Boko Haramists nor to prevent arms & armunitions passing through our borders.Carry bag of rice,shoes,clothes,palm oil kegs e.t.c they would detect
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by wirinet(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2013
Confusion247, and you think instability in northern Nigeria would not destabilize the whole west African subregion including biafra. You really need a lesson in international politics.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by ATMCARD2(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Please how much will it cost me to move to ghana?
Only 82,490 on Arik or u can treck 4rm Lag.Whc eva way.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by ATMCARD2(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: More facts have emerged on what led to the bloody clash between Nigeria’s military and the terrorist group, Boko Haram in Baga, Borno State that led to so many deaths two weeks ago.

Daily Sun authoritatively gathered from military sources that the terrorists, who had been using Niger Republic as their major base, sneaked into Baga in alarming numbers over some time and were trying to create a major base there preparatory to commencement of a round of deadly attacks in the state and Yobe. But for the timely intervention of the military, the terrorists, who were on the verge of procuring helicopters to add to their arsenal and commence aerial assault, would have destroyed the whole of Maiduguri, Damaturu and surrounding states, sources said.

Security sources told Daily Sun that apart from their intention to carry out more deadly attacks on Maiduguri, where they have made their stronghold, the terrorists had planned to launch attacks on commercial aircraft using their helicopter until they were taken unawares by the Nigerian military personnel there on internal security operation.

The military sources said they acted on very reliable intelligence from residents who had started noticing suspicious moves and faces in the area.

Apart from carrying out attacks in Maiduguri and its environs, the terrorists had also planned to attack other states using the helicopters to prove to the Nigerian military and also the federal government their superiority. Security reports indicated that even though the Joint Multi-National Task Force (JMNTF), which comprised the security operatives of Nigeria, Niger, Chad Cameroon, some other African countries and the other nations had not been so committed in the fight against terrorism as they had displayed lukewarm attitude to the mandate of the task force.

Operatives from some of the other nations who don’t feel much of the heat of the Boko Haram attacks were said to be the ones leaking security operations information to the terrorists, with a strong base in neighbouring Niger Republic.

As a result, they had access into Nigeria without hindrance and had turned Baga, a border territory with Lake Chad, into their armoury. The terrorists were said to have dumps their ammunitions at the least suspicious places in the town.

Daily Sun source noted that Boko Haram had been stockpiling in Baga enough armament to launch violent assault on the nation that they would have sustained for months if they had been spared to hatch their plans.

Some of the MNJTF operatives, according to Nigerian military officers battling the terrorists in the region were suspected to be providing security and shelter for the terrorists in their home countries and allowing them move freely into Nigeria, and sometimes undermine the strategies of the nation’s military to tackle the terrorists.

The terrorists were said to have concluded plans to commence aerial attack before they were intercepted. Right now, security had been beefed up around the border areas with a massive deployment of immigration officers to curtail movement of illegal aliens who were taking advantage of the porous borders to move into the country.

More troops had also been deployed to Baga and the locations around the border from the JTF to push the terrorists out of Nigeria’s territory and ensure they don’t return.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/boko-haram-plans-air-strike/
.Boko Haram no reach jor.Dis report is as porous as our borders.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by peter5044: 10:17am On May 11, 2013
sorry jonathan does'nt have the balls to rule this country he has failed every body one day nigeria will be like somalia where guns and rpg fly every.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by maasoap(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: More facts have emerged on what led to the bloody clash between Nigeria’s military and the terrorist group, Boko Haram in Baga, Borno State that led to so many deaths two weeks ago.

Daily Sun authoritatively gathered from military sources that the terrorists, who had been using Niger Republic as their major base, sneaked into Baga in alarming numbers over some time and were trying to create a major base there preparatory to commencement of a round of deadly attacks in the state and Yobe. But for the timely intervention of the military, the terrorists, who were on the verge of procuring helicopters to add to their arsenal and commence aerial assault, would have destroyed the whole of Maiduguri, Damaturu and surrounding states, sources said.

Security sources told Daily Sun that apart from their intention to carry out more deadly attacks on Maiduguri, where they have made their stronghold, the terrorists had planned to launch attacks on commercial aircraft using their helicopter until they were taken unawares by the Nigerian military personnel there on internal security operation.

The military sources said they acted on very reliable intelligence from residents who had started noticing suspicious moves and faces in the area.

Apart from carrying out attacks in Maiduguri and its environs, the terrorists had also planned to attack other states using the helicopters to prove to the Nigerian military and also the federal government their superiority. Security reports indicated that even though the Joint Multi-National Task Force (JMNTF), which comprised the security operatives of Nigeria, Niger, Chad Cameroon, some other African countries and the other nations had not been so committed in the fight against terrorism as they had displayed lukewarm attitude to the mandate of the task force.

Operatives from some of the other nations who don’t feel much of the heat of the Boko Haram attacks were said to be the ones leaking security operations information to the terrorists, with a strong base in neighbouring Niger Republic.

As a result, they had access into Nigeria without hindrance and had turned Baga, a border territory with Lake Chad, into their armoury. The terrorists were said to have dumps their ammunitions at the least suspicious places in the town.

Daily Sun source noted that Boko Haram had been stockpiling in Baga enough armament to launch violent assault on the nation that they would have sustained for months if they had been spared to hatch their plans.

Some of the MNJTF operatives, according to Nigerian military officers battling the terrorists in the region were suspected to be providing security and shelter for the terrorists in their home countries and allowing them move freely into Nigeria, and sometimes undermine the strategies of the nation’s military to tackle the terrorists.

The terrorists were said to have concluded plans to commence aerial attack before they were intercepted. Right now, security had been beefed up around the border areas with a massive deployment of immigration officers to curtail movement of illegal aliens who were taking advantage of the porous borders to move into the country.

More troops had also been deployed to Baga and the locations around the border from the JTF to push the terrorists out of Nigeria’s territory and ensure they don’t return.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/boko-haram-plans-air-strike/

Was it because of this crap that whole town was raised down by JTF (a.k.a. Boko haram 2)? They killed women, they killed children, the gory pictures of the mother and her baby who were burnt (may be alive) is still fresh in my memory. What are they still waiting for, for not attacking the village where over 43 security agents were ambushed and killed? Oh, I see, the international communities are still calling for investigation into the Baga killing. And the pressure on them is too much for them to commit another atrocity.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by maasoap(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2013
dailywealth1967: Sir,that is why i love the nation called Israel.Anything that constitue a treat to their security,they take immediate decisive action by destroying the source of the treat e.g Syria.I dont know why if it is true that Niger Republic is being used as boka-haram base,why cant the Nigeria Army go into Niger Republic and destroy Boko-Haram base?I believe attack is always the best form of defence.
Israel had to be given green light before any pre-emptive strike by the USA. Had the USA given green light to Israel to strike Iran, Israel would have done so since last year. But they know that they are on their own if they go ahead without USA approval. Then, who is our own backer.?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by akorlade(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2013
sauceEEP: Airstrike with what? A kite i guess...

They have the funds from the ransome paid by the french family kidnaped in cameroon.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by rlcanon: 10:52am On May 11, 2013
HELLO NAIRANDLANDERS,

WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR.ACN,LAI MOHAMMED,BOLA AHMED TINUBU AND ACP(ASSOCIATE OF CRIMINAL PEOPLE) ARE PROPAGANSISTS IN EVERY SENSE OF DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA.THEY ARE BOKO HARAM CROONIES.I CALL ON ALL SENSIBLE NIGERIANS NOT TO FALL TO THEIR CHEAP BLACK MAILS AND ANTICS.BOLA TINUBU KINDLY,TELL ALL NIGERIANS WITH ALL SINCERITY ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE PEJURY CASE INSTITUTED AGAINST YOU WHILE THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR BY THE ONE AND ONLY SENIOR ADVOCATE OF THE MASSES,CHIEF GANI FAWEHIM.ENOUGH OF YOU GUYS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside PDP’s Early Plans To Topple APC In 2023 / LP Gubernatorial Candidate Commissions Party Office In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.