Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,929 members, 7,976,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband (20719 Views)

Good Father Without Being A Good Husband, How Possible? / Example Of A Good Husband Material (photo) / How To Make A Good Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by mrperfect(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2013
Truthful and wife centered.
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by hardbody: 4:51pm On May 15, 2013
Paroh_frey: A good lay.

God bless you sister. Everything else is secondary.
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by bukatyne(f): 4:53pm On May 15, 2013
ocman: hahahahahah!!! i dey tells you, it is easy to login and type perfections but our actions are so different from what we wish for, dream of, preach and encourage...hypocrites!! keep wishing for a perfect or good husband. appreciate what u have and make the good out of it.

I hope you are not wishing for a perfect wife?
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by bukatyne(f): 4:55pm On May 15, 2013
devour129: beautiful but don't forget d love making,I know no 1 kinda of covers it but let's be very clear on that

Na wetin be your Primary Place of Assignment be dat! wink
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by prudenceee: 5:14pm On May 15, 2013
a good husband/ wife is some one who ADDS value
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 15, 2013
bukatyne:

I have one beside me kiss

With all I have read and seen around me, I still don't know why I can't believe the 'all men are bad' mantra

grin
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Mcfemad(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2013
Nashville: A good husband is someone who loves his wife unconditionally.
A good husband is someone who understands his wife is not perfect but loves her inspite of the imperfections.
A good husband is one that helps and supports his wife to be the best she can be, in her chosen career and as a wife.
A good husband listens, respects and cares for his wife.
A good husband will not publicly humiliate or talk down on his wife.
A good husband does not cheat on his wife.
A good husband spends and invests in his wife
A good husband accepts his wife's family as his own
A good husband is not afraid to point out his wife's flaws, but with the intent to help her become better
And lastly, a good husband prays for his wife

Honestly, this is exactly who I am ! wink wink
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Reachyrich(f): 6:24pm On May 15, 2013
A gud husband must be God fearing, humble and have respect 4 his family.
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by dokia: 6:33pm On May 15, 2013
for most women that quality comes in form of Naira smiley
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by cowtail: 7:08pm On May 15, 2013
A good husband is he that makes as much money as his wife can spend.
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Beync(f): 7:16pm On May 15, 2013
A husband is one with good heart. his gold heart combine with other attributes is priceless for me cool cool
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Sunnycliff(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2013
A Woman seeking for a quality husband must first of all make herself a quality wife. However, since marriage is a college of no graduation, the constant learning process in the home makes the man the woman of her dreams through efforts and prayers.
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by horny4u(f): 9:59pm On May 15, 2013
Show off his wife: display her.
Provide: lovemaking, funds, advise,friendship etc
Protect:
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by uchemummy(f): 10:34pm On May 15, 2013
Nashville: A good husband is someone who loves his wife unconditionally.
A good husband is someone who understands his wife is not perfect but loves her inspite of the imperfections.
A good husband is one that helps and supports his wife to be the best she can be, in her chosen career and as a wife.
A good husband listens, respects and cares for his wife.
A good husband will not publicly humiliate or talk down on his wife.
A good husband does not cheat on his wife.
A good husband spends and invests in his wife
A good husband accepts his wife's family as his own
A good husband is not afraid to point out his wife's flaws, but with the intent to help her become better
And lastly, a good husband prays for his wife
U SAID IT ALL
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On May 15, 2013
A good husband is one that can cook not sit there waiting for food
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by drealone: 1:17am On May 16, 2013
I haven't seen a woman responded.Guys here r so childish
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by gnykelly(m): 6:23am On May 16, 2013
Provided she is still a virgin else i will only be just the husband.
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by ewizard1: 6:57am On May 16, 2013
ibitomisi: Husband must provide for all the family need namely: spiritualy and physically it covers all........... Call 08024319706 for magic sim activation free.

Pls inbox me... ewizard1@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Danyl(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2013
ZUBY77: To give your wife your ATM card is enough to be classified as a quality husband. Try it
so that she can withdraw all d money in a single swoop. Anyway its worth trying bt not with those kalokalos
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Petraman(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2013
30DB4FA6: A good husband must not have mouth,body odour
A good husband most certisfy hz wife sexuallly
A good husband most know how to cook shud incase d wife breaks down sum_day cos body no b firewood
A good husband romantic @least doing does things dey usually du wen dey were datin like partying..dancing in parlour carrying her in ur back
A good husband b prayerful
A good husband neat shaving ur bears so dat ur wife wud b proud of u wen u both are in meetings..or ocassions
And a good husby most have sumtin substencial in hz pocket cheesy same applies to wife
I don die. See bullets
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 9:44am On May 16, 2013
guys with all these qualities only occur in mexican soap operas
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:08am On May 16, 2013
musKeeto:

grin

Meaning?
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:10am On May 16, 2013
rigormortis: guys with all these qualities only occur in mexican soap operas

And what are the extra ordinary qualities that a only men in Mexican soaps can possess them? angry

There are still quality men (husband materials) in Nigeria
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by biolabee(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2013
Lol.. Some funny but weirdly practical ish

30DB4FA6: A good husband must not have mouth,body odour
A good husband most certisfy hz wife sexuallly
A good husband most know how to cook shud incase d wife breaks down sum_day cos body no b firewood
A good husband romantic @least doing does things dey usually du wen dey were datin like partying..dancing in parlour carrying her in ur back
A good husband b prayerful
A good husband neat shaving ur bears so dat ur wife wud b proud of u wen u both are in meetings..or ocassions
And a good husby most have sumtin substencial in hz pocket cheesy same applies to wife
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 11:04am On May 16, 2013
bukatyne:

And what are the extra ordinary qualities that a only men in Mexican soaps can possess them? angry

There are still quality men (husband materials) in Nigeria
romance in soaps is to the female mind as p.or.n is to the male mind, dont judge guys with qualities you see in soaps just as you wont expect to be judge by the roles played by female models with huge everything thing and great moans with bodies that can take it anyhow, they are both make belief
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Cabsso(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2013
To give your wife your ATM card is enough to be classified as a quality husband.

A gud husband r 190 & born2fuck!
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by bukatyne(f): 11:17am On May 16, 2013
rigormortis:
romance in soaps is to the female mind as p.or.n is to the male mind, dont judge guys with qualities you see in soaps just as you wont expect to be judge by the roles played by female models with huge everything thing and great moans with bodies that can take it anyhow, they are both make belief

Why can't guys develop the characteristics in the soap? When did kindness, thoughtfulness, forgiveness, putting the wife/GF first etc become an unattainable virtue?
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by pericaliya06(f): 11:21am On May 16, 2013
Am sure u can get some tips from Steve Harvey's:Act like a lady think like a man
Re: What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 11:42am On May 16, 2013
bukatyne:

Why can't guys develop the characteristics in the soap? When did kindness, thoughtfulness, forgiveness, putting the wife/GF first etc become an unattainable virtue?
i will when you develope huge...you know what and and learn any new position out their and s.ucc d.i.ck like are giving it mouth to mouth, and be ready anytimei wanna "go" and understand when i say theres no money, and cook and clean and................anything else i think up later...............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) / Would You Choose A Good Marriage Over Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.