Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help (29776 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 9:00am On May 21, 2013
sexyseun: i dont know how to use it, i have never been in this position b4 in my life
what postions have you been in......dog.gy, missionary, woman on top?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by chronique(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2013
Chineke! Just like that? You be ashy? Oh God of mercy,pls do not allow me come in contact with this kinda girl in real life and fall in love o. So,that's you go to parties and one thing keeps leading to another? Wait a minute;why am I even complaining self? Sex is actually very cheap na. @ op: don't mind me joor;do your thing undecided

sexyseun: we met at a party and one thing led to another, thats why i said he'a a stranger
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by chronique(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2013
sexyseun: We finally got to see each other face to face at a joint on the island, he's actually taller and more handsome than the way he looked in his pixs on NL, well, i was really shy at first when we met but he later broke the ice and we started gisting and laughing uncontrollably, i didn't waste time to let him know the people i disliked on NL, (wont mention their names anymore but they know themselves). He told me how much he really liked me and wanted something serious. but seriously i don't think am this type of a lover girl, i enjoy being free and not being possessed by a man for now, it was around past 10p.m and i told him i was going home, to my surprise he didn't tell me to come spend the night in his house or an hotel, i felt all men would do just that, i felt annoyed because i really wanted to get naughty last night, but anyways i enjoyed the whole chit chat and the liquor. hope you are reading this right now. maybe when next we meet dear you will make the right move.. ciao.

Op,I understand you better now. Enjoy your life. By the way,why's idowuogbo's comment hidden undecided
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by fckmn24seg(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2013
When one thing lead to another, you forgot that it could lead to Preggy......Remaining post has been hidden
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by kuphid(f): 2:57pm On May 21, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1275029/finally-love-nairalander

After reading this by the same op I just smh.

Op, I really wish you are pregnant!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 21, 2013
Ur conscience is pricking u
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by neversaynever(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2013
There's only one term used for people who open their legs to strangers or someone you know little of nothing about and it's a w***e
undecided
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by fuckluv(f): 5:39pm On May 21, 2013
sexyseun: I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?
Eeyah! seun to sexy don enta am cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by fuckluv(f): 5:43pm On May 21, 2013
sexyseun: we met at a party and one thing led to another, thats why i said he'a a stranger
But u sef too wayward! Time to close that punny once and for all angry angry angry
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by fuckluv(f): 5:46pm On May 21, 2013
SeunLovessGarri: Cool story bro
Indeed u love ijebu garri! But u need to help ur namesake in need grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Z8(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2013
I don't get whats with all the pretentiousness (yes its a real word).the poster need an advice. see guys opening mouth as if, given the opportunity in a party they wont take even the girls making mouth as if they are mother theresas.
@sexy seun take a home preg test. they come with instructions
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 21, 2013
Z8: I don't get whats with all the pretentiousness (yes its a real word).the poster need an advice. see guys opening mouth as if, given the opportunity in a party they wont take even the girls making mouth as if they are mother theresas.
@sexy seun take a home preg test. they come with instructions

I am deeply vexed whenever people use this word.
What the heck do you mean? So because YOU go around sticking into and wrapping around every piece of Instruments you can find, you feel whoever isn't doing it is "pretentious". Speak for yourself please. There is more to sex than what you know it to be and there ARE people who get that.

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by project8(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2013
Well my dear op,on behalf of me, myself and I,I donate diapers and d 1st 3months medical bills for u and ur unborn child

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 21, 2013
just run a test so you will know what next to do, maybe sef the things these guys are saying here are wrong, then........change the way you live your life.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 12:46am On May 22, 2013

chei!! I need to start following this OP grin grin grin

Before we talk about the issue of pregnancy, when last did you go for a HIV test? That is more important.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Afam4eva(m): 12:50am On May 22, 2013
sexyseun: I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?
A stranger you say? Are you a prostitute? Just put yourself out of your misery and go for a pregnancy test. Don't forget to do a HIV test. It's free btw. If you're pregnant then it's unfortunate. That's what you get when you have sexyseun as a username. Maybe you can now change it to pregnantseun grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by DollyParton1(f): 1:06am On May 22, 2013
Stop judging guys!!! She had a one night stand.She used a condom and she got unlucky.

But with all your s3x tales sexyseun, I wonder how pregnancy can scare you. Thought you are good and ontop your game ni.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by xynerise: 3:46am On May 22, 2013
You got pregnant for a stranger? undecided. That stranger should go for a HIV test. I feel sorry for him
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Caracta(f): 6:16am On May 22, 2013
xynerise: You got pregnant for a stranger? undecided. That stranger should go for a HIV test. I feel sorry for him
Hahahahaha. Not the other way round, huh? Funny!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by classicmusic: 7:08am On May 22, 2013
ItsModella:

chei!! I need to start following this OP grin grin grin

Before we talk about the issue of pregnancy, when last did you go for a HIV test? That is more important.
old woman go n marry.its nt even cald an hiv test anymore,its vct.wen did u go for urs?@OP Go for a PT strip n change ur ways,life isnt al abt sex n stop washin ur dirty ankara at d town hall.wil ya?

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by shizzle11(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2013
Caracta:
Hahahahaha. Not the other way round, huh? Funny!

Yes naa cheerful givers like the op are not to be taking for granted you know grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Caracta(f): 8:06am On May 22, 2013
shizzle11:

Yes naa cheerful givers like the op are not to be taking for granted you know grin

lol...y'all should take it easy on her. She don change (I hope so). cheesy

sexyseun: yes, i did my pregnancy test this morning and am not pregnant!! Now i shall be a good girl forever

https://www.nairaland.com/1297667/touching-story-marriage-vows#15832964
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by xynerise: 8:10am On May 22, 2013
Caracta:

lol...y'all should take it easy on her. She don change (I hope so). cheesy

Once a thief, always a thief grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by theripper3: 8:44am On May 22, 2013
Ur middle name must be Keziah or Animashaun.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Z8(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2013
2buff:

I am deeply vexed whenever people use this word.
What the heck do you mean? So because YOU go around sticking into and wrapping around every piece of Instruments you can find, you feel whoever isn't doing it is "pretentious". Speak for yourself please. There is more to sex than what you know it to be and there ARE people who get that.
We both know that's not what i meant but if ur looking for an argument u can head some whereelse. the poster had a one night stand and now it has been translated to being 'loose'.
plus no one has questioned ur understanding of sex so u can climb down ur high horse now. ur clearly seen already
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 11:37am On May 22, 2013
classic music: old woman go n marry.its nt even cald an hiv test anymore,its vct.wen did u go for urs?@OP Go for a PT strip n change ur ways,life isnt al abt sex n stop washin ur dirty ankara at d town hall.wil ya?
what a total dumbass, who cares what it's called now? as long as she gets the test done, that's what's important. Now son, sit your sorry äss down.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Oahray: 12:02pm On May 22, 2013
Hmmm... Now that the crowd has gathered, she is no longer preggy. This op makes it seem there is a secret 'Miss Silly' contest on NL which she is bent on winning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.