Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help (29777 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On May 22, 2013
crown777: Ogbo long time now saw tongue

I don't know u o!!!!!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Florena(f): 6:31pm On May 22, 2013
Singing industreet...., "were re oooo"
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Oahray: 7:22pm On May 22, 2013
Caracta:
Wow! Good idea. Methinks we need one grin

Where on earth have you been Oahray? I've searched everywhere for you?
you did? Me? for real? Awww... What can I do without you guys? Come here! *hugzzzz*
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Oahray: 7:24pm On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I don't know u o!!!!!
babe check ya mail na sad
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2013
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by ezzye: 7:52pm On May 22, 2013
sexyseun: we met at a party and one thing led to another, thats why i said he'a a stranger

parties.....i hate parties
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by ezzye: 7:57pm On May 22, 2013
Arabanco87: lmao at being pregnant for a stranger grin, dont tell us that when you opened your legs, you could not recognize the so called stranger except is rape, well see a doc

how cld she? She was like: "stop it.....i like it" and her legs parted ways like d red sea....

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by chronique(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2013
@ all: my own concern for the mata nor be weda she get belle or hiv;dat one na her own wahala and e nor fit give me headache. My only problem be say,make person nor go jam d babe for real life,begin see am as fine gal wey guyman go like dey wit for rest of him life,not knowing say babe don turn herself to NDIC for sperm. But the harsh reality is that someday,someone will marry her as a wife. Automatically,dat means reproduction of more ashys(I can't see this one being a good mother). After,babes go dey vex say guys dey ask of their past before entering relationship with them;why won't we? Fine,guys are not saints but truth is;very few guys wanna be with a person like this and even most of you gals,won't want ur brothers bringing things like these home as wife.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by talura(f): 9:10pm On May 22, 2013
See dem!! Give advice u all re casting blame and its still all of u that do worse behind closed doors. My dear, d deed has been done already, go to the hospital for a more reliable test.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by lepasharon(f): 9:11pm On May 22, 2013
oloshi ashewo
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by chronique(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2013
Listen to yourself again. Why not click on op's profile to read her other topics and then come and tell us if you'd bother advising her. Is there a way of telling a goat to stop chewing the cud?

talura: See dem!! Give advice u all re casting blame and its still all of u that do worse behind closed doors. My dear, d deed has been done already, go to the hospital for a more reliable test.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On May 22, 2013
talura: See dem!! Give advice u all re casting blame and its still all of u that do worse behind closed doors. My dear, d deed has been done already, go to the hospital for a more reliable test.
Tura abi wetin dem dey call u? U dey use style tell us say, filing random dudes na small matter ba? U've done worse she? Kai! Walking STD! Tufia! Nasty!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Micafred101: 9:42pm On May 22, 2013
go 4 test abeg
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by 2legit2qwt: 10:09pm On May 22, 2013
I ain't got no problem with you being a hoe but a hoe gotta take responsibility for her action.

What I do have a problem with is you asking b1tch azz questions after whoring yourself out. B1tch, what do you expect after getting f$cked by a random nigga? You get pregnant, that's it and it's that easy undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by sakurakitty(f): 10:18pm On May 22, 2013
Lol.....She's probably a troll. This story is unbelievable. Sure. I party too, but i would never EVER do shit with some random stranger. Try harder next time, sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Ojeremi(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2013
i'm a doctor, i cn help u test whether pregnant or not. And help you forw whateva option of treatment you want .just inbox me ur number
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Revolva(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2013
sexyseun: I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?

you should be in the zoo...cos u have the same brain as a donkey
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Caracta(f): 10:31pm On May 22, 2013
Ojeremi: i'm a doctor, i cn help u test whether pregnant or not. And help you forw whateva option of treatment you want .just inbox me ur number or cal me wt ds no 0816044659one
Treatment ke? Who treats pregnancy? Na disease?
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by rossete2020(f): 10:36pm On May 22, 2013
u've no option than 2 go for d test. And if positive, pls dont hesistate 2 take up d responsibility.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by mrperfect(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2013
Go to lab and have it tested once and for all.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 22, 2013
mrperfect: Go to lab and have it tested once and for all.
tenks
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by ABEngine(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2013
Hello Digital saints, truth is if it were rape NO LADY will admit it, so there is still a possibility that this isnt a goofy tale. cheesy The point of Interest to me here is making sure she takes care of herself to stay alive and the baby too. We, on NL utter lots of words that do not befit the situation, some seize the opportunity to declare SMART or HOLY yet making no meaningful contribution to the matter sad sad. I hope I understood OP's stand, some have died trying to get rid of future leaders I strongly believe you dont want to thread that path but for any reason you choose to you are definitely OYO.

Now let me quote some sabi sabi NL folks
sakurakitty: Lol.....She's probably a troll. This story is unbelievable. Sure. I party too, but i would never EVER do shit with some random stranger. Try harder next time, sweetie kiss

I call this trying to be SMARTSILLY

2legit2qwt: I ain't got no problem with you being a hoe but a hoe gotta take responsibility for her action.

What I do have a problem with is you asking b1tch azz questions after whoring yourself out. B1tch, what do you expect after getting f$cked by a random nigga? You get pregnant, that's it and it's that easy undecided
Chief RANDOM nigger, you are probably HIS kind

Idowuogbo:
Tura abi wetin dem dey call u? U dey use style tell us say, filing random dudes na small matter ba? U've done worse she? Kai! Walking STD! Tufia! Nasty!!!!!!
Ehnnn! I know that feeling, I have seen a lot of her (iduwogbo's) kind too. HOLY She is definitely done worse

lepasharon: oloshi ashewo
This is supposed to be a response from a presumed educated LADY to a fellow's plight. I never expected any less

N/B: I dont care how you react to this I just bore my mind, mind you businesses and whenever there isnt any meaningful thing to utter try whispering to yourself

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On May 22, 2013
^ who release u? undecided
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by craigj: 11:26pm On May 22, 2013
Exponental: I tot u av a topic saying u never has sex with a condom.
Now, u seems pregnant even after using a condom. Are u suffering from any abnormality syndrome?

Bobo abeg cool down, you read wetin you write @ all.. You sure say no be you get the abnormality syndrome?
The likes of you seems and never has sex..
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by addicted268(f): 11:45pm On May 22, 2013
sexyseun: I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?
did you miss your period or is it just the fever?if you did,by how many days?d best bet is to see a doctor for tests.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by 2legit2qwt: 12:35am On May 23, 2013
AB Engine:
Chief RANDOM nigger, you are probably HIS kind

I see you took your time to respond to everyone, since you've decided to take it personal, i'll take it that you're the slow azz nigga f$ucking everything in skirt including the op.

That said, I think you should start taking responsibility for your actions to stop anoother bastard in the making
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by digi101(m): 4:41am On May 23, 2013
Hot and Pregnant (perfect combination), its the stranger part thats wierd grin grin grin

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by lastpage: 6:23am On May 23, 2013
sexyseun: i dont know how to use it, i have never been in this position b4 in my life

First time or ..last time, please go and do HIV TEST!
That 'stranger' might have slept with ten other women in the last one month! shocked shocked shocked

Spread the love, not the disease, abeggii

Women of now-a-days sef! angry angry
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 6:32am On May 23, 2013
Oh I taught u never Slept wit a Man maybe u slept wit him 4rm ur Dream........
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Masiya(m): 6:45am On May 23, 2013
Go n meet the doctor first, upon d puccy for him to test, then he will cover u up. Who send you?.... Lol
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by ezzye: 6:56am On May 23, 2013
Caracta:
Treatment ke? Who treats pregnancy? Na disease?

get it ryt, he did not mean treatment, he meant "treatment"....catch?
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by montaro82(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2013
And you guys believe this story I guess she just made the story up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.