Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,881 members, 7,980,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help (29922 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Feedmemore(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2013
Op, you don enter one chance. grin cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Feedmemore(f): 3:43pm On May 22, 2013
pippen213:
What kinda a human being are you. That means you virtually sleep with anything. God will deliver you. And if you re truly pregnant don't ever think about removing d baby because you will suffer.

You are quoting the wrong person.

Are you a learner new on NL ? undecided undecided
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by bonna4u(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2013
You are definitely pregnant because my seeds do burst condoms. Proceed to the hospital for ante-natal and don't try anything phony because my seeds are stuborn and won't hesitate to rip-off the walls of your uterus if you try ejecting 'em illegally. This advice is for own good!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by IYANGBALI: 3:44pm On May 22, 2013
adaobi123: You no get preganacy kit for nigeria again ?
we gets
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Damon03(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2013
donem: If indeed you are pregnant, i pray you dont conceive the idea of hooking it on an innocent dude, because girls your kind could be very diabolical
Op this guy just gave u a brilliant idea. If u are actually prego then next step is to go visit ur bf, fu^k his brains out, wait for two weeks and tell him that u're pregnant. Cheers grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by physise(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2013
Kslib:
So you are trying to tell us that "Your leg opens faster than google homepage?".. Abeg which network you dey use..
LOL
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by thehunted(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2013
op is senseless and morally loose.check her other threads to see.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by philip3(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2013
why is everybody crucifying the girl? she asked for advice. busy body people no go mind their business.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 22, 2013
sexyseun: we met at a party and one thing led to another, thats why i said he'a a stranger
You no know when you open your "thing" for am?
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by loswhite(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2013
Exponental: I tot u av a topic saying u never has sex with a condom.
Now, u seems pregnant even after using a condom. Are u suffering from any abnormality syndrome?
she is high on nicotine
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by slap1(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2013
One thing led to another and you had s.€x with a stranger? Be careful, one thing could lead to another, one day, and you will just die off like that. How loose can you be? I won't be suprized that my fellow guy brags with you in front of his friends.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by maclatunji: 3:59pm On May 22, 2013
Sad on your behalf. #SMH
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by johnwell(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2013
Chei, see asha*wo, abeg drop ur number or bb pin for more deposit <sper*m tank>

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 22, 2013
sexyseun: we met at a party and one thing led to another, thats why i said he'a a stranger
U no dey shame? .a everytime u na go dey come here to speak disam grammer of one thing led to anoda haba make i hear word. Ehe hw many Boko boy dem don bring down today abeg?
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Doyensky: 4:24pm On May 22, 2013
lolz, dnt knw gals can be dis dumb in dis 21st century. i dnt knw wen u pple wil learn, i fink d problem wif mst gals is dt once dey open deir legs 2 or 3 times, to close it bcoms a big problem, all d best on d path u've chosen, hope u'll get to see d reward soonest!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by moresignal(f): 4:26pm On May 22, 2013
Go buy test tube...
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by BestmanNnamdi(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2013
sexyseun: I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?
U are Preggy as a result of ur f**king anyhow! My dear, go for test! Gudluck!!!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by chudyboy05(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=sexyseun]I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?[/u don go chop sweet carrots now d stick is hurtin u. Did d guy force u to do d thing? Well, bad news is that u're preggy pregnant]
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by selena(f): 4:59pm On May 22, 2013
I don't know where you are,but you can always buy a pregnancy test.When were you intimate with this guy?just take a pregnancy test five days before your period or on the day of your period.if he used condom,then you should be fine if it did not break.It might just be your imagination .But pls,do be careful .Dont ever have sex with a stranger.i am not going to ask how old you are,but I think you should be matured enough to know better
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by xrazzy(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2013
messy[s][/s]sexyseun don fool all of you. I see no reason why my best p.o.r.n star on nairaland will not know one million and one method to abort the pregnancy rather than coming to the forum with her nonexistent problem undecided
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by kolajoo(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2013
I don't believe her story and i think she want an attention. I checked her previous post on her profile but full of crap
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by kolajoo(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
naijabigfish: Double whala! Well, go to any drug store in your area and purchase PT (Pregnancy Test Kit). It costs 50 Naira only. Read the instruction on the pack before using it. It gives accurate result within 3 minutes. You do not need a doctor to interpret the result to you. I wish you goodluck.
you be master on the field.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Obiagu1(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2013
Everyone pretending as if they've never had a one night stand. undecided
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by smoothcrim2014: 5:40pm On May 22, 2013
I know for sure the guy will never be an ETHNIC Ghanaian. We are a decent people. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by DICKtator: 5:41pm On May 22, 2013
sexkillz: I pray that you are pregnant. Maybe your legs will close small. undecided
You apparently haven't met girls that are nymphomaniacs!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by DICKtator: 5:42pm On May 22, 2013
sexyseun: I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?
Seun? Can it be you? The same Seun?
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by UluemeFrank(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2013
You just met somebody in a party, you go f..........ck am now you dey cry. Tell ya dad the story na.. Nobe party you go? aas you say one thing lead to another . The sweetness of the party don end, you no wan give up! bang bang he banged it to the flavour!!! I beg una no use rubber joor
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Emmanuel602(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2013
lol E DON HAPPEN
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Jhulyan(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2013
sorry to ask but r u a LovePeddler?
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Trut(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2013
This girl is a full-time ASHY that loves doing HANKY PANKY with any pri.ck, goto her profile and read her previous threads, you will understand what i mean.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Jimy66(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2013
Go to chemist buy pt script oo use ur urine do d test 4 ur self
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by crown777(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2013
Ogbo long time now saw tongue

Idowuogbo: U DON JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.