Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! (3757 Views)

Why Date A Broke Girl / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Why Date At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by effisyman: 11:04am On May 21, 2013
Married men going after young girls is a trend that is more than common in our society today, But why?

Some single ladies are the ones that chases after these married men, either for job oppurtunity or money.

Some ladies have claimed ignorance of not knowing that the man they are after is married, What?
Someone takes you to brothels and friends house all the time, he never gave you his address for you to check on him and you say you don't know his married.

All the single guys that came your way, you said they are not your standard, is that enough reason to go after married men. Later, when you finally get married and Karma takes is place when other single ladies chase your husband, you will now be crying.

Parents, ensure you meet the need of your wards .... buy them sanitary pads, cloths, shoes and bags, mobile phones and take them to eateries.This what these men uses to lure them, or they think a single cannot provide.

Most importantly teach them the way of the lord while they are young and they will not deviate when they reach adulthood.

Single ladies, have faith in single guys and nuture your relationship, married men will use and dump you.

Let the one who have ears and brain act!!!
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Caracta(f): 11:34am On May 21, 2013
effisyman: Some ladies have claimed ignorance of not knowing that the man they are after is married, What?
Someone takes you to brothels and friends house all the time, he never gave you his address for you to check on him and you say you don't know his married.

I like this part!
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Enegod(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2013
1000likes
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Monicasque(f): 12:55pm On May 21, 2013
thanks brother. you forgot to mention that even if the wife is in another country you must still keep your hands off him
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 21, 2013
Not a good thing..

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 4:38pm On May 21, 2013
Monicasque: thanks brother. you forgot to mention that even if the wife is in another country you must still keep your hands off him

good luck with that.

even when the wife is in the same country, does it matter to some people?
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Ilaje44(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2013
Akini nje akini, afinihan nje afinihan; ewo ni ti "ara Ibadan ti nlo l'ojude Ogunmola?"

Eyin omode wonyin, e ng fi style yab daddi abi? E ro wipe daddi ko mo nkan ti o dara ni abi? Sebi awon kan li won nso wipe : "the young shall grow"? Ki lo buru lati ran awon "young ones" lowo lati "grow"? Experience is the best tisha, a ng ran won lowo lati ni experience ni jare.

Brought to you courtsey of the Association of Married Singles (ASM)

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 21, 2013
a lot of single ladies date married man because of poverty......and i can understand that...
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by fubbyy(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2013
effisyman: Married men going after young girls is a trend that is more than common in our society today, But why?

Some single ladies are the ones that chases after these married men, either for job oppurtunity or money.

Some ladies have claimed ignorance of not knowing that the man they are after is married, What?

All the single guys that came your way, you said they are not your standard, is that enough reason to go after married men. Later, when you finally get married and Karma takes is place when other single ladies chase your husband, you will now be crying.

Parents, ensure you meet the need of your wards .... buy them sanitary pads, cloths, shoes and bags, mobile phones and take them to eateries.This what these men uses to lure them, or they think a single cannot provide.

Most importantly teach them the way of the lord while they are young and they will not deviate when they reach adulthood.

Single ladies, have faith in single guys and nuture your relationship, married men will use and dump you.

Let the one who have ears and brain act!!!
poster do you think single ladies chase these married men because of those material things you listed? Hell NO

Now let me open your eyes if you don't know, most single girls enjoy married men more than single guys and use those material things as an excuse,with the knowledge that he's someone's husband made it more pleasurable for them,stolen meet is sweeter than the one your mum gave you

My eldest brother when claim he's married get more girls, this is just the truth, look for a girl who will open up to you and ask ,she will tell you the truth
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by vanbonattel: 5:16pm On May 21, 2013
How can you say those things, the girls who go after married men knows what they get from it, gentle loving care and not our set of chewing gum boys who use and dump. most married will never pregnant you and run as they dont want the wahala, most girls also love the excitement of the discreet affair, the secret meeting spots and wild s$x in the bushes or uncompleted bldngs, sweet deception of their cheating bfs, (retaliating by giving the gold pot to a married man and being able to hide it)hide and seek, like she is acting a detective movie.

The thing sweet sha, thatz the truth.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by mysticgal(f): 5:19pm On May 21, 2013
angryWho still asks people for sanitry pads in this age undecided
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by vanbonattel: 5:19pm On May 21, 2013
Wife-beater-upr:
a lot of single ladies date married man because of poverty......and i can understand that...

Na the adventure sweet pass, their secret is protected forever because the married man can never betray her, he will be stained also if he does.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by vanbonattel: 5:23pm On May 21, 2013
mysticgal: angryWho still asks people for sanitry pads in this age undecided

Many people do, some poor small girls dont know how to approach their dad to ask for sanitary thingz when they know the man can hardly feed them. She feels more at ease when a caring married man who will calculate her periods for her sends then to her and provides those close attention like her dad. The girls will feel they are helping the family by collecting her needs outside so the dad will have life easier.
some dads dont know their daughters haz started menstrating by 18 yrs and they never ask!
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2013
Ilaje44: Akini nje akini, afinihan nje afinihan; ewo ni ti "ara Ibadan ti nlo l'ojude Ogunmola?"

Eyin omode wonyin, e ng fi style yab daddi abi? E ro wipe daddi ko mo nkan ti o dara ni abi? Sebi awon kan li won nso wipe : "the young shall grow"? Ki lo buru lati ran awon "young ones" lowo lati "grow"? Experience is the best tisha, a ng ran won lowo lati ni experience ni jare.

Brought to you courtsey of the Association of Married Singles (ASM)

Lol. What is a "Married Single"? grin grin grin
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by effisyman: 7:27pm On May 21, 2013
Am stunned...

Will you guys accept your daughter to also date married men for whatever reason?
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 21, 2013
I will not judge any single lady dating a married man....some have very good reason to do so....
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 21, 2013
Cause Married men won't let single girls breathe.... They chase, woo, toast, endlessly and also spend on single girls...Omo, when a married man sets his eagle eyes on a babe ? God help her that she's not principled, she will gree by fire, by force... sad.....the blame goes on married men... Trouble dey sleep, Yanga go wake am...tell me wetin him dey find? undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2013
Amelian: Cause Married men won't let single girls breathe.... They chase, woo, toast, endlessly and also spend on single girls...Omo, when a married man sets his eagle eyes on a babe ? God help her that she's not principled, she will gree by fire, by force... sad.....the blame goes on married men... Trouble dey sleep, Yanga go wake am...tell me wetin him dey find? undecided

So if a broke azz man went after them, would they gree? These women are the ones going after the men, not the other way around.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 8:12pm On May 21, 2013
Wife-beater-upr:

No doubt its because of poverty and not because of the chance to be beaten up like your user id says.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 8:12pm On May 21, 2013
Amelian: Cause Married men won't let single girls breathe.... They chase, woo, toast, endlessly and also spend on single girls...Omo, when a married man sets his eagle eyes on a babe ? God help her that she's not principled, she will gree by fire, by force... sad.....the blame goes on married men... Trouble dey sleep, Yanga go wake am...tell me wetin him dey find? undecided

Its usually females who make this kind of post.

Seriously though, what is flattering about a married man setting his eagle eye on you?

Imo, it should be more flattering if a single man chases you, as a single woman, than when a married man does it.

Married men generally have lower standards when they're trying to f.ornicate, shouldnt that tell the lady involved something, thats why self esteem is called into question.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by fubbyy(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2013
I've explained this before and am gonna explain it again

The reason single ladies date married men is because of the fun, with the knowledge that this man is married made it more fun to them, secret affair is a pleasure,stolen meat is sweeter than legitimate 1

All these silly reasons of married men showering them with gift is not true,its just a camouflage, if you toast a girl she's refuse the next day she heard you are married she started greeting you well and became interested, next thing she start asking you why you don't ask of her
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 12:15am On May 22, 2013
Some men are doubting that.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Godson201333(m): 2:07am On May 22, 2013
Monicasque: thanks brother. you forgot to mention that even if the wife is in another country you must still keep your hands off him

I see you,Dont worry your husband is safe,Im assuming you abroad and your hubby in 9ja.....
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Princessmel(f): 3:17am On May 22, 2013
Because all the good men are married and the single ones are stingy undecided
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 3:53am On May 22, 2013
Well, they quickly hate me as they come because I just have a natural way of not giving anything to ladies. I just don't give them at all.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:08am On May 22, 2013
It's simply because of poverty of money and morality.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Mynd44: 5:51am On May 22, 2013
The OP is flawed. You make it sound like the girl is to blame. What of the man here? Did the girl walk up to some alter or stand in front of a judge to say I do? This is the problem with this society, you see the fault but you leave it and start chasing shadows.

Married men should stop cheating either with single girls, married women or men. That should be the message. People should learnt to respect the oath they took and stay faithful instead of us coming here to lay ALL the blame on the single girls dating them.

Why I dey worry sef? When if a lot of women discover that their husband cheats, the will rather attack the woman and leave the man that use their heads to see that the fault starts with the man.

Nonsense..........gathering of ******
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Enegod(m): 6:00am On May 22, 2013
Princessmel: Because all the good men are married and the single ones are stingy undecided
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by shizzle11(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2013
Princessmel: Because all the good men are married and the single ones are stingy undecided

Huh Like seriously?

You mean no good single men and all single men are stingy? WTF

Now with this sort of mindset, hope is lost.
SMH!
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by shizzle11(m): 6:10am On May 22, 2013
If the women are not willing tools, the men wouldn't have them at their disposal to work with. Have met a number of ladies who said they prefer to date married men for certain reasons
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Exponental(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2013
Other than money, I think they prefer experienced men. Since d society believes so much in experience, abi experience isnt d best teacher again?
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 6:21am On May 22, 2013
effisyman: Single ladies, have faith in single guys and nuture your relationship, married men will use and dump you.

[size=13pt]Single guys won't?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. / Ladies: See How To Get Rid Of Fallen Breast And Make Them Stand Firm Again / Banana Fall On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.