Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,928 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! (3762 Views)

Why Date A Broke Girl / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Why Date At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by pweetyface(f): 10:47am On May 23, 2013
:quote author=Mr knowitall.]I will not judge any single lady dating a married man....some have very good reason to do so....[/quote]pls state one good reson
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 11:11am On May 23, 2013
I said am sorry and am not going to do it again.can't u all just tell me to go and sin no more?all have sin and fallen short of HIS glory and I believe in his mercy HE will forgive me my sins.Am sorry nairalanders forgive me oooo.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Mynd44: 11:22am On May 23, 2013
valjes: I said am sorry and am not going to do it again.can't u all just tell me to go and sin no more?all have sin and fallen short of HIS glory and I believe in his mercy HE will forgive me my sins.Am sorry nairalanders forgive me oooo.
Okay ooo. Go and sin no more ooo. Satisfied?
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

If the cat chases the mouse, or the mouse chases the cat; either way, the mouse would end up in the cats belly.

Married men should stop stepping out on their wives - not with single ladies, not with married ladies. They made a specific and voluntary vow to remain faithful it`s not just moral code. They alone are responsible for their actions ( people should really stop blaming others for their messed up decisions). The woman who has decided to boink a married man is responsible for her own actions as well. Even though she may not owe the wife much, she should repect karma, morality and the institution of marriage.

Yes you are right. I love your analogy. You are so wonderful in your description... and precise too grin

So guess who the rat is wink ... women of course.

Women always lose out. The man dates her through her best years (years she should use to find a decent husband) and then doesnt marry her. After it is over she finds herself partly damaged and somewhat desperate, possibly older too and not finding it easy to meet men like before. then when she gets married her husband cheats on her with a younger girl lol grin grin grin

What goes around comes around.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Monicasque(f): 12:23pm On May 23, 2013
Godson201333:

I see you,Dont worry your husband is safe,Im assuming you abroad and your hubby in 9ja.....

I am abroad but i am not married yet. I just made up my mind a long time ago that i can date whoever i want but i will never ever touch a married man because i simply do not want anyone touching mine should i get married in the future. There is nothing painful and degrading than another person sleeping with your husband. If its just a boyfriend i do not care as he is not fully my property but should i catch someone with my husband in the future i would go to jail for murder because marriage is much more sacred
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Youngpo413: 12:32pm On May 23, 2013
valjes: I said am sorry and am not going to do it again.can't u all just tell me to go and sin no more?all have sin and fallen short of HIS glory and I believe in his mercy HE will forgive me my sins.Am sorry nairalanders forgive me oooo.

Nairalanders hates truth thats our problem,some girls here once dated or are still dating married man but they are here shouting karma this karma that,na una conscience go judge you people.
Smh.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 23, 2013
I know is that am not going to do it again
Better!!!

I know you must have done worst
meee grin grin grin

maybe with dat single guy,maybe u did an abortion for him,maybe you were intimate with three guys at the same time,confess it now in nairaland and be free just like I did.
What most of you guys refuse to believe is that there are still highly-principled women in the society who wouldn't stoop so low as to exhibit such character as you have listed above! I am glad to be one of them smiley
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Mynd44: 1:46pm On May 23, 2013
^^
+1
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 23, 2013
I.Joan:

Better!!!

meee grin grin grin

What most of you guys refuse to believe is that there are still highly-principled women in the society who wouldn't stoop so low as to exhibit such character as you have listed above! I am glad to be one of them smiley
. My dear who we go ask?anybody can say that behind a keyboard.I can say the same but decided to say the truth here.even a prostitute can say she is a virgin in nairaland.just pray make temptation no come ur way,because when it comes u and your principled society woman won't even be able to look at yourself in the mirror.u will never believe u could stoop so low to exhibit such character.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 23, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Yes you are right. I love your analogy. You are so wonderful in your description... and precise too grin

So guess who the rat is wink ... women of course.

Women always lose out. The man dates her through her best years (years she should use to find a decent husband) and then doesnt marry her. After it is over she finds herself partly damaged and somewhat desperate, possibly older too and not finding it easy to meet men like before. then when she gets married her husband cheats on her with a younger girl lol grin grin grin

What goes around comes around.

Of course the woman is the mouse! That's why I found it absurd that you earlier suggested married men are the chasees and not the chasers.

And you're just stating the obvious with your other points.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 4:12pm On May 23, 2013
The man dates her through her best years (years she should use to find a decent husband)

i wish people did not have ears and minds of stone, attuned to only listening to crappy advice from demonic friends and associates.

dem no dey hear word!!!!
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 4:12pm On May 23, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Of course the woman is the mouse! That's why I found it absurd that you earlier suggested married men are the chasees and not the chasers.

women do chase married men, why do you people like denying this BLATANTLY OBVIOUS fact?

some women chase married men as if their lives depended on their doing so! Frighteningly obsessive and scarily narrow minded!
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Mynd44: 4:14pm On May 23, 2013
Does it matter who is chased or who is chasing?
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

I agree. But it works both ways. If the mouse runs from the cat then it is safe right. As long as they hold out from married men then they are good. And some of them are chasers too.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 23, 2013

I agree. But it works both ways. If the mouse runs from the cat then it is safe right. As long as they hold out from married men then they are good. And some of them are chasers too.

The rat is safe when the cat has had its meal. And if the cat chases for sport, running would only provide excitement. In time...

True, women chase too. But both are individually responsible for their actions that's the point.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

The rat is safe when the cat has had its meal. And if the cat chases for sport, running would only provide excitement. In time...

True, women chase too. But both are individually responsible for their actions that's the point.

Definitely. Both parties are responsible. cheesy

It is good to hear someone critical of this trend. It appears a lot of younger ladies liek the idea of dating a married man.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by effisyman: 6:42pm On May 23, 2013

Definitely. Both parties are responsible. cheesy

It is good to hear someone critical of this trend.

And both parties should put a stop to it.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2013
effisyman:

And both parties should put a stop to it.

Precisely. As chivalric and gentleman conventions state... ladies first grin
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by effisyman: 9:06pm On May 23, 2013

Precisely. As chivalric and gentleman conventions state... ladies first grin

Am suspecting u!
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 23, 2013
valjes: . My dear who we go ask?anybody can say that behind a keyboard.I can say the same but decided to say the truth here.even a prostitute can say she is a virgin in nairaland.just pray make temptation no come ur way,because when it comes u and your principled society woman won't even be able to look at yourself in the mirror.u will never believe u could stoop so low to exhibit such character.

Temptation has come and will always come!!! So, that is not an excuse for you to fall cheaply and lose yourself!!! Why let something erratic and short-lived(temptation) dictate your life ? ? ?

Take a timeout and set some standards and principles for your life.... Try(fight) to live by it for 6 months
You would be astounded by the transformation you would experience!
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 24, 2013
I.Joan:

Temptation has come and will always come!!! So, that is not an excuse for you to fall cheaply and lose yourself!!! Why let something erratic and short-lived(temptation) dictate your life ? ? ?

Take a timeout and set some standards and principles for your life.... Try(fight) to live by it for 6 months
You would be astounded by the transformation you would experience!
if u read my post u will understand that I realized my mistake and promise never to do such again that is Setting standards for my self,the ability to right my wrongs which I did.then to you if being principle is calling a sister that erred and realized she erred and have turned a new leaf names like "selfish she-goat"then I don't want to be principle.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2013
effisyman:

Am suspecting u!

Lol. No need to suspect. I dont roll that way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow!! See Picture Of 2014 Most Beautiful Slippers. / Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? / Photo: Ladies What's Your Opinion On Hairy Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.