Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,317 members, 7,887,973 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! (3763 Views)

Why Date A Broke Girl / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Why Date At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Mynd44: 6:23am On May 22, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Single guys won't?[/size]
I don't think they will. That's how people think these days
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by shizzle11(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol...I think what he's trying to say is a married man cannot have you for keeps, since he's already married he can't bring you into his house. With a single guy, its a 50/50 chance
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by effisyman: 8:54am On May 22, 2013
Mynd_44: The OP is flawed. You make it sound like the girl is to blame. What of the man here? Did the girl walk up to some alter or stand in front of a judge to say I do? This is the problem with this society, you see the fault but you leave it and start chasing shadows.

Married men should stop cheating either with single girls, married women or men. That should be the message. People should learnt to respect the oath they took and stay faithful instead of us coming here to lay ALL the blame on the single girls dating them.

Why I dey worry sef? When if a lot of women discover that their husband cheats, the will rather attack the woman and leave the man that use their heads to see that the fault starts with the man.

Nonsense..........gathering of ******

I got your point, but am not supporting married men but only thinks the single ladies have lot to loose.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Mynd44: 8:59am On May 22, 2013
effisyman:

I got your point, but am not supporting married men but only thinks the single ladies have lot to loose.
We need to attack the problem from the root
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2013
ogugua88:

Not all. Some marry. Aint that how they become married men in the first place?

Princessmel: Because all the good men are married and the single ones are stingy undecided

Possibly. Do these married men continue to be good when they marry you and throw out their first wives? The reality is that it rarely works and most ladies waste their youth with married men and then start to look for the single guys when they are slightly older. By then most of their male contemoraries are married and they find themselves in a bit of a conundrum. Be smart, dont be a sugar daddy lover wink
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 12:39pm On May 22, 2013
Princessmel: Because all the good men are married and the single ones are stingy undecided

Free yourself from this mindset.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Mynd44: 1:03pm On May 22, 2013
tpia@:

Free yourself from this mindset.
I hope she does not ooo. Make she dey make noise for here
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by kanmifad(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2013

so you measure good man by money
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 3:52pm On May 22, 2013
she's never met a wicked married man.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2013
tpia@:
she's never met a wicked married man.

One that will put her in a headlock anytime she gets a call from a male companion sad
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 7:21pm On May 22, 2013
not sure why females tend to assume cheating on a wife automatically makes a man an angel and trustworthy.

sort of weird, twisted logic.

the nature of eve i suppose.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2013
tpia@:
not sure why females tend to assume cheating on a wife automatically makes a man an angel and trustworthy.

sort of weird, twisted logic.

the nature of eve i suppose.

They dont care about all that. They only care about the money.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 7:27pm On May 22, 2013
its not always just about the money.

some women do take a perverse pleasure in simply taking other women's men.

it makes them feel fulfilled.

like i said, weird and perverse logic.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by AtheistD(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2013
tpia@:
its not always just about the money.

some women do take a perverse pleasure in simply taking other women's men.

it makes them feel fulfilled.

like i said, weird and perverse logic.

Sure. Not a majority however. I reckon most it is mostly about the finances. They could go for broke married men but they rarely do grin
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 7:33pm On May 22, 2013
you'd be surprised.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by NwaTeacher1: 8:01pm On May 22, 2013
Married men due take care of single ladies dan single men. They do give them enough money and sex them unprotected, I mean without condom, u know women like it
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Princessmel(f): 8:13pm On May 22, 2013
They also make us feel loved grin
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 12:24am On May 23, 2013
[quote author=fubbyy]I've explained this before and am gonna explain it again

The reason single ladies date married men is because of the fun, with the knowledge that this man is married made it more fun .

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Mynd44: 12:38am On May 23, 2013
^^

IJN, Your future husband will cheat on you with a single university girl and do everything you have just said. The man will stay with the girl for two years and the girl will have peace of mind too and the girl will not regret it.

If you don't say amen, I will say it for you.

Amen!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by kntrovasialmi: 1:24am On May 23, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^

IJN, Your future husband will cheat on you with a single university girl and do everything you have just said. The man will stay with the girl for two years and the girl will have peace of mind too and the girl will not regret it.

Amen!!!!!

[size=28pt]AMEN!!!![/size]
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Princessmel(f): 1:32am On May 23, 2013
valjes: . There is no fun in dating a married man.the only thing gained sometimes is freedom.I hav once dated a married man in my university days.before I met him, I had so many heartbreak from guys dat I decided to stay on my own.we started as just friends,he was very caring and encouraging not like the ones dat you will meet now and they start asking you how much for a night.for like 2yrs we were best of friend without him bringing sex into the picture.we didn't know when it hapnd.Not that am trying to justify what I did,but honestly those days was the best moment of my life.I could count how many times he even slept with me in 2 years but my roommates were busy sleeping with their boyf almost every wknd cooking indomie and worrying themelves on how to keep their man.I had only him,I had time to read in school no man calls me to start questioning or nag,or visit,he calls once in a while,he thought me so many things that no single guy hav ever,no unprotected sex,no unnecessary traveling,I had everyfin I wanted.the truth is a man can see a girl and genuinely like her but as they said you can't give a goat yam to keep.we stopped because it is morally wrong.he was even the one that helped in putting a stop to it cos he told me he didn't like me because of sex,just that his hormones failed him.its upto 2yrs we hav not heard or seen but he pays in money into my account sometimes.to me it wasn't fun,or money thou we are not rich.I still count him as the best thing that hav ever hapn to me.I think most times the good ones don't always find love.
Ehya that brought a tear to my eye cry
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 1:59am On May 23, 2013
valjes: . There is no fun in dating a married man.the only thing gained sometimes is freedom.I hav once dated a married man in my university days.before I met him, I had so many heartbreak from guys dat I decided to stay on my own.we started as just friends,he was very caring and encouraging not like the ones dat you will meet now and they start asking you how much for a night.for like 2yrs we were best of friend without him bringing sex into the picture.we didn't know when it hapnd.Not that am trying to justify what I did,but honestly those days was the best moment of my life.I could count how many times he even slept with me in 2 years but my roommates were busy sleeping with their boyf almost every wknd cooking indomie and worrying themelves on how to keep their man.I had only him,I had time to read in school no man calls me to start questioning or nag,or visit,he calls once in a while,he thought me so many things that no single guy hav ever,no unprotected sex,no unnecessary traveling,I had everyfin I wanted.the truth is a man can see a girl and genuinely like her but as they said you can't give a goat yam to keep.we stopped because it is morally wrong.he was even the one that helped in putting a stop to it cos he told me he didn't like me because of sex,just that his hormones failed him.its upto 2yrs we hav not heard or seen but he pays in money into my account sometimes.to me it wasn't fun,or money thou we are not rich.I still count him as the best thing that hav ever hapn to me.I think most times the good ones don't always find love.

its a pity you never found a good relationship with a single man.

smh.

i wonder how you'd feel if you found out the man had other women as well during his time with you.

not sure why so many girls are sworn against single men, yet you dont want to consider the fact that these married men used to be single, and it wasnt thanks to you that they now became hot cakes for you to slobber over. That is someone else' hard work that you want to benefit from.

and when you marry, you'll now be watching your husband like a hawk, not wanting him to do the same to you?

smh.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by tpia5: 2:01am On May 23, 2013
some women just like the idea of cheating, that's all.

agbere, takes discipline to avoid it, and if you dont have that, na serious mess.

but my roommates were busy sleeping with their boyf almost every wknd cooking indomie and worrying themelves on how to keep their man.I had only him,I had time to read in school no man calls me to start questioning or nag,or visit,

you are lying dear.

were you the only person who went to school, or which kind of school did you go to where everyone did nothing but play husband and wife?

so dating a single man for you, meant you wont have time to study? Sounds like your single boyfriends might have been also snatched from other people, just saying.

your mindset is somehow warped.

you dont want your boyfriend visiting, calling or talking to you (hmm), so you decided a married man was better. The married man obviously knew this, hence his own free milking of the cow before moving on to the next one.

no vex o, just saying.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 2:24am On May 23, 2013
Atheist:-D:

So if a broke azz man went after them, would they gree? These women are the ones going after the men, not the other way around.

If the cat chases the mouse, or the mouse chases the cat; either way, the mouse would end up in the cats belly.

Married men should stop stepping out on their wives - not with single ladies, not with married ladies. They made a specific and voluntary vow to remain faithful it`s not just moral code. They alone are responsible for their actions ( people should really stop blaming others for their messed up decisions). The woman who has decided to boink a married man is responsible for her own actions as well. Even though she may not owe the wife much, she should repect karma, morality and the institution of marriage.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 3:44am On May 23, 2013

I hate seeing that!!!!!!!!!! Did you suddenly develop dementia? ? ? ? ?
It is appalling that you would do this to your fellow woman!!!!!!
Selfish she-goat angry angry angry
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by obowunmi(m): 3:46am On May 23, 2013
some women just simply want to have sex. some men have no self-control.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by effisyman: 4:26am On May 23, 2013
These married were once single, I think most of the ladies rejected them while single and struggling.

And they now think its pay back time after getting married and a bit finacially ok.

But again, some single guys can be worst playboy, and sleep with anything in skirt, not ready to settle down and just sampling every lady.

Also, housewives are not totally absorbed of any blame, most of them pushed their husband to the street through weird behaviour, unnecessary nagging, dictating when to have sex, some are bad cooks, and quest for women emancipation has led to wives thinking they cannot totally submit to the husband.

Oga husband, two wrongs does not make a right, why accept and talk to your wife if she erred as she is no saint, remember you either have a daughter or will soon have and you will never accept her chase your age mate. It takes two to tango.

We all have a role to play in making the world a better place to live.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 9:57am On May 23, 2013

Amen!!!!!
. There is no point saying dat prayer for me.I told u we hav terminated the relationship am a changed person now..if only nairalanders will tell you the truth you will find out that almost half of the people ranting and shouting here hav slept with a married man.I told you I wasn't proud of what I did.it hapned and that's the truth.I can choose to hide it and follow others and shout God forbid,karma bitch...karma that,u re the reason why some people hate and hide confessing their sins cos after everytin they will be stigmatized and given the greatest insult of their life.

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 10:13am On May 23, 2013
I.Joan:

I hate seeing that!!!!!!!!!! Did you suddenly develop dementia? ? ? ? ?
It is appalling that you would do this to your fellow woman!!!!!!
Selfish she-goat angry angry angry
. Why re u calling me names?I did my own mistake I owned up to it.I begged God for forgiveness,maybe has forgiven me, maybe not but one thing I know is that am not going to do it again.so let's talk abt you,I know you must have done worst.maybe with dat single guy,maybe u did an abortion for him,maybe you were intimate with three guys at the same time,confess it now in nairaland and be free just like I did.

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Mynd44: 10:30am On May 23, 2013
valjes: . There is no point saying dat prayer for me.I told u we hav terminated the relationship am a changed person now..if only nairalanders will tell you the truth you will find out that almost half of the people ranting and shouting here hav slept with a married man.I told you I wasn't proud of what I did.it hapned and that's the truth.I can choose to hide it and follow others and shout God forbid,karma bitch...karma that,u re the reason why some people hate and hide confessing their sins cos after everytin they will be stigmatized and given the greatest insult of their life.
And the girl will also go to God for forgiveness and she will be forgiven........

Just saying it so you will know how if feels like, nothing personal
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Nobody: 10:35am On May 23, 2013

Amen!!!!!
. If u re praying for me to get a husband like him,I will gladly say AMEN cos I know he treated his wife much better than most of nairaland men here.
Re: Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! by Mynd44: 10:41am On May 23, 2013
valjes: . If u re praying for me to get a husband like him,I will gladly say AMEN cos I know he treated his wife much better than most of nairaland men here.
You know? How many married men on NL do you know missy? Or do you have something to tell you?

If you o not know married men here, how do you know how they treat their wives? I tire for some people''s reasoning ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body During Séx / Why Ladies Prefer Less Attractive Men! / 10 Signs You Are Wasting Your Life But Wont Admit It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.