Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,240 members, 7,925,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

Indian Culture - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Indian Culture (12002 Views)

HI I Am Indian / Indian Culture / Marriage Btw A Nigerian Girl And An Indian Guy (any Objection)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Culture by loveafrica: 12:37am On Jun 06, 2013
pleep: I think somalia9 is jealous of indians.

Hey kiddo do you know that most people, outside that black community, think indian girls are butt ugly?
Im the only dude i know that likes them grin

South indian girls are ugly. North indian girls are hot. North indian carry the aryan gene

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FJCUXf1unNM/TqpsGWdUoOI/AAAAAAAADmA/Y0ePaR2NaOg/s400/baljeet+kaur+johal+new+wallpapers+1.jpg[/img]
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 1:14am On Jun 06, 2013
like i said i like Indian chicks... but most indian chicks dont look ^ that good.

You are just comparing them to nigerian girls.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 2:38am On Jun 06, 2013
south indians, somalis, eriteans, ethiopians, have alot of things in common, such as cuisine, looks, trade.

why do i care if blacks find inidans ugly? and why do these same blacks run after horner chicks? lmao
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 5:02am On Jun 06, 2013
I didnt say blacks, i said everyone but blacks

Lol... you sound so desperate to be accociated with India, its kinda weird.
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 5:03am On Jun 06, 2013
indians and somalis look nothing alike except in rare occasions.
Stop self hating, kiddo wink
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2013
After reading both of your comments, I will say both of you, "Pleeps" and "somali9", are bunch of deluded souls ridden with inferiority-complex, stupors.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2013
southern indians and horners look very similar

my co workers thought i was indian, and many people on here say that somalis are look more indianish than negro

anyway indians come in all colors and so do horners but its a fact that darker indians look and have alot in common with horners especially somalis cause of trade and looks

Re: Indian Culture by BlackKenichi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
somalia9:

negroids aka blacks are subhuman.

1. your women place hair on their head from other races

2. your men run after women from other races

3. your own people hate each other and envy those who are the least negroid aka light skin

4. by these facts why not just stop reproducing so your people can cease to exist

1. Somalis can't run a country!
2. The amount of Somali men with non Somali women is funny, especially with white women.
3. Light skin is common in Sub Saharan African populations. The light skin = less SSA is retarded.
4. Somalis need the help of Bantu soldiers to clean up the Somalia show me that Somalis need "Bantu" far more than the "bantu" need Somalis.
5. Apart from famine, long distance running and useless men, what else are somalis known for?
6. Somalia should be absorbed by Kenya so that Somali can actually learn how to run a country.
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
@loveafrica

IMO Southern Indian women look better. I love their dark skin.

And those females you posted are likely of British descent. A lot people of British descent in India run Bollywood.
Re: Indian Culture by BlackKenichi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
somalia9:

negroid is what scientifically you are. negroid means black.

Scientists have long abandoned the term "negroid"! If you're going to troll at least be smart and up to date!

1 Like

Re: Indian Culture by BlackKenichi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
loveafrica:

South indian girls are ugly. North indian girls are hot. North indian carry the aryan gene

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FJCUXf1unNM/TqpsGWdUoOI/AAAAAAAADmA/Y0ePaR2NaOg/s400/baljeet+kaur+johal+new+wallpapers+1.jpg[/img]

You do know that only a small percentage of North Indians actually look like that. Most North Indians are dark skinned. Using model to represent North India is incredibly stup1d!
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
KidStranglehold:

IMO Southern Indian women look better. I love their dark skin.

And those females you posted are likely of British descent. A lot people of British descent in India run Bollywood.
Agreed!

my co workers thought i was indian, and many people on here say that somalis are look more indian
ROFl, yea right they did

You are such a self hater you would do anything for people to call you indian its sad. While the indians probablly call you dalit.

1 Like

Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ People, stop quoting those stupid pictures all over the thread. You dont have to copy every single pic when you are repsonding jeez.

Nairalanders are weird with this pic stuff
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
Also my bad for quoting that whole post of the pics...

Will edit.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2013
well i guess all those people who thought i was indian dont exist and i made them up lol

Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2013
and all the people who think that somalis and indians have similarites are all trolls online eh lol

Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2013
i guess all the cultural similiarites between indians and somalis dont exist in the minds of afrocentrics who want to claim horners but maps dont lie and history of trade dont lie lol

Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2013
I showed one of my indian friends (female wink) this thread and she called you pathetic & desperate...

take the hint you sad little man.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: I showed one of my indian friends (female wink) this thread and she called you pathetic & desperate...

i showed my somali friends nairaland and they said you guys are desperate and afrocentric and you should focus on west africa

infact all of somalinet believes you guys worship us cheesy
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2013
Thats why you spend most of your time here right?

worshipping indians
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: I showed one of my indian friends (female wink) this thread and she called you pathetic & desperate...

Ouch...

@Somalia9

What's wrong with you?

And we DO focus on west Africa. Its YOU who's focusing on us. Leave Nigerians alone. They don't care for you or Somalia.
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2013
The indians dont even like thier own dalits (untouchables) what makes you think they want to clame somalia

this is sad tongue
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Ouch...

@Somalia9

What's wrong with you?

And we DO focus on west Africa. Its YOU who's focusing on us. Leave Nigerians alone. They don't care for you or Somalia.

whats more ouch me showing pictures of the similarites of indians and somalis on indian thread, or your nairaland afrocentric saying ancient egypt is negro lol
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:14am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: The indians dont even like thier own dalits (untouchables) what makes you think they want to clame somalia

this is sad kiddo tongue

you have a warped view on life. I just said a fact that somalia and india have alot in common from features, culture, and history.

what does that have to do with claiming? you have serious issues
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

whats more ouch me showing pictures of the similarites of indians and somalis on indian thread, or your nairaland afrocentric saying ancient egypt is negro lol

NO ONE CARES!

Seriously...Honest question...What do you want from us

What is it that you want
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9 seems likes strange person. I pray to white jesbuz that a women does not get with him in real life. He seems like a strange person in real life. grin
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

NO ONE CARES!

Seriously...Honest question...What do you want from us

What is it that you want

am free to respond to a thread, dont get mad when your people look foolish

the similiarties between indian and somalia is much more than the similiarites of nigeria and somalia and thats a fact.

these are the primie minister and president of somalia. Do they look nigerian to you or more indian come on son.

Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2013
indian girl: Somalis dont even look like us they are too dark and super skinny. But I've seen a few ethiopians that look indian, but i can always tell us apart

They kinda look south Indian sometimes

pleep: Those people are untoucables right?

Indian girl: Not really, but alot of them are.
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2013
fuq-lol
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

am free to respond to a thread, dont get mad when your people look foolish

the similiarties between indian and somalia is much more than the similiarites of nigeria and somalia and thats a fact.

these are the primie minister and president of somalia. Do they look nigerian to you or more indian come on son.

AGAIN NO ONE CARES!

LEAVE US ALONE! grin
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: indian girl: Somalis dont even look like us they are too dark and super skinny. But I've seen a few ethiopians that look indian, but i can always tell us apart

They kinda look south Indian sometimes

pleep: Those people are untoucables right?

Indian girl: Not really, but alot of them are.

lol, somalis and ethiopians are simliar too, infact ethiopian is a multi ethnic society and the two largest ethnicities in ethiopia are oromo and somali and they are cousins

what a slowpoke you are.

like i said these are the two leaders of somalia, one is the president and the other is the prime minister

by the way somalia and indian have more trade than ethiopia and india as ethiopia doenst have ocean or sea to trade.

Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

AGAIN NO ONE CARES!

LEAVE US ALONE! grin

cause your loosing this battle and by continuing it your people look so stupiiid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Female Children Not Entitled To Inheritance From Their Parents? / Oba Adeoye Withdraws Suit Against Oluwo Of Iwo,as Gov. Aregbesola Intervenes / Do I Look Like A Certain Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.