Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,150 members, 7,987,992 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:41 PM

Indian Culture - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Indian Culture (12093 Views)

HI I Am Indian / Indian Culture / Marriage Btw A Nigerian Girl And An Indian Guy (any Objection)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

omg what a retaaard.....those are differnet peoples of course.

am talking about some somalis who are con artist and pirates who make fake passports.

remember somalis are in the arab league and dont recogize israel right to exist.

plz i dont have more time to educate you on your own views.
says the guy who pretend to be a jew grin
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2013
Indian was bad, but a jew? seriously

A jew?
Re: Indian Culture by PAPAAFRICA: 1:14am On Jun 07, 2013
[size=30pt]damn Jews[/size]
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:15am On Jun 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: [size=30pt]damn Jews[/size]

damn right
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2013
^u r just jealous cuz u wish you were a jew grin
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

are u serious?

if this is your new way of pissing me off by getting your facts wrong than am impressed

Again dumb@$$ KOK had NOTHING to do with horners.

one of the rulers of the Kingdom of Kusg was Taharqa and he was NOT a Horner! Bring facts or GTFO!
Re: Indian Culture by PAPAAFRICA: 1:20am On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 07, 2013
Somalia9 is a huge hypocrite. He whines about people so called claiming Somalis. Yet he claims...

Ethiopians
Indians
Jews
Fulani
North Africans

And finally...

Arabs!!!

Doesn't this id*t know that Arabs are like the most racist people. Even racist towards Egyptians(who most consider the most Arab).

I bet somalia9 sings this song all the time...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=QMSuXB2CrC0

Come on Somalia9...Sing it with me "We getting Arab money". grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:26am On Jun 07, 2013
KidStranglehold: Somalia9 is a huge hypocrite. He whines about people so called claiming Somalis. Yet he claims...

Ethiopians
Indians
Jews
Fulani
North Africans

And finally...

Arabs!!!

Doesn't this id*t know that Arabs are like the most racist people. Even racist towards Egyptians(who most consider the most Arab).

I bet somalia9 sings this song all the time...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=QMSuXB2CrC0

Come on Somalia9...Sing it with me "We getting Arab money". grin

man u need to study the history of the horn of africa.

you have a very fukkked up view of ethiopia.

i dont claim anyone but show the relations that somalis have with others, cause i love somali history.

ethiopia and somalia have a long history, you somehow ethiopia is a nationality but its and ethnicity with 6 million somalis living there. infact Oromo are the closest people to somalis and we intermarry.

i hate jews and dont claim them

i dont claim fulnais lol

north africans? seriously lol

arabs? lol , i dont claim arabs, as arab is a culture not a race, arabs claim us as they are the ones who brought us to the arab league
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:27am On Jun 07, 2013
Kingdom of Kush speaks for itself, the people in the horn africa except amahara and tigrey are cushitic and speak cushitc langauges

Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 07, 2013
Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, Alhumdulillahi Rabil Alameen,

Somalia! (we gettin arab money)
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:29am On Jun 07, 2013
everyone needs to read horn of africa history cause you guys dont squat

did you know that ethiopia and egypt had many wars, did you know egypt controlled somalia and ancient egyptians traded with somalis

did you know ethiopia once controllled all of somalia but now somalis live in half of ethiopia
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:30am On Jun 07, 2013
KidStranglehold: Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, Alhumdulillahi Rabil Alameen,

whats wrong with that. we got that arab money lol

so.

atleast we have people who give us money........somalia is in a stretic location.....and we happen to be the only muslim country in east africa
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 07, 2013
Nice try buddy but the KOK doesn't even touch the HORN!

Come on..Sing it with me. grin

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, Alhumdulillahi Rabil Alameen!

Arab money!
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

whats wrong with that. we got that arab money lol

so.

atleast we have people who give us money........somalia is in a stretic location.....and we happen to be the only muslim country in east africa

Are you in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=bcuAw77J8_Y
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:57am On Jun 07, 2013
do you know what kush means

do you know that somalia was settled by arabs before somalis came there.......thats why mogadishu is persian for seat of the shah and not a somali word

do you know how many times ethiopia and egypt went to war?
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:57am On Jun 07, 2013
Ancient sources refer to a major military alliance between the Kingdom of Kush and one of its allies, the Kingdom of Punt, against the armies of Ancient Egypt. In the early Middle Ages, the Ajuuraan State expanded its territories and established its hegemonic rule through a skillful combination of warfare, trade linkages and alliances,[2] and fought the Portuguese in the Indian Ocean. The Kingdom of Ifat successfully conquered the Kingdom of Shewa in the same time-period. A hundred years later a major conventional war would commence during the Conquest of Abyssinia pitching the Kingdom of Adal allied by the Ottoman Empire against the Solomonic Dynasty supported by the Portuguese Empire. The conflict is the earliest example of cannon and matchlock warfare on the continent.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:58am On Jun 07, 2013
In the northern Dhambalin region of Somalia, a depiction of a man on a horse is postulated as being one of the earliest known examples of a mounted huntsman.[6] A 17th century BC text found in a tomb in El Kab, belonging to the local governor, Sobeknakht II, mentions “a huge attack from the south on El Kab and Ancient Egypt by the Kingdom of Kush and its allies from the Land of Punt”.[7][8] In ancient times Somalia was known to the Chinese as the "country of Pi-pa-lo", which had four departmental cities each trying to gain the supremacy over the other. It had twenty thousand troops between them, who wore cuirasses, a protective body armor.[9]

somalis as we know them were not called somali during those days....but the people were cushitic thats why all the people from southern egypt to souther somalia look the same.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 2:01am On Jun 07, 2013
During Classical Antiquity, the Kushite imperial capital was at Meroe. In early Greek geography, the Meroitic kingdom was known as Ethiopia. The Kushite kingdom with its capital at Meroe persisted until the 4th century AD, when it weakened and disintegrated due to internal rebellion.
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 2:50am On Jun 07, 2013
lol now somalia9 is trying to claim eygptian & ethiopian history =D
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 2:52am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: lol now somalia9 is trying to claim eygptian & ethiopian history =D

unless you pretend that ethiopia was never contorlled by somalia than your crazy

ethiopia was wiped out and half of it has been controleld by somalis for more than 500 years

read on the ottoman somali arab alliance against abbyssina and the portugese
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 3:02am On Jun 07, 2013
what do the ottomans have to do with anything? are u gunna claim them next?
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 3:21am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: what do the ottomans have to do with anything? are u gunna claim them next?

ottomans and somalis destroyed ethiopia 500 yrs ago and ever since somalis have been living in ethiopian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Female Children Not Entitled To Inheritance From Their Parents? / Funny/wicked Nicknames From Secondary School Days / Igbanke From Edo State To Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.