Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:53 AM

Enugu Has The Lowest Crime Rate - IGP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Has The Lowest Crime Rate - IGP (10208 Views)

IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Probe Buhari Over Forged Certificate, Senior Lawyers Task IGP / Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Enugu Has The Lowest Crime Rate - IGP by Nobody: 12:46am On May 27, 2013
^^^lol, Ng, I knew before now that you work in parklane hosp. you met the hospital in it's tertiary form, well you might want read more the history of that hospital. it was never completed by chimaroke. the hospital wasn't even suppose to be sited there, you can see there's no much space for expansion. And I personal don't like the architecture of the structures there, it looks very beautiful exterioly, but the interior is a mess. like said earlier on, lack of organization was a serious problem during chimaroke's tenure...
I hope Sullivan will be able to do some laundry on his messgrin
Re: Enugu Has The Lowest Crime Rate - IGP by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 27, 2013
centje: ^^^lol, Ng, I knew before now that you work in parklane hosp. you met the hospital in it's tertiary form, well you might want read more the history of that hospital. it was never completed by chimaroke. the hospital wasn't even suppose to be sited there, you can see there's no much space for expansion. And I personal don't like the architecture of the structures there, it looks very beautiful exterioly, but the interior is a mess. like said earlier on, lack of organization was a serious problem during chimaroke's tenure...
I hope Sullivan will be able to do some laundry on his messgrin
hmmmm,hw did u know i work dere?
So, who built d hosp? All d old workers here attribute it to Chimaroke.

Cos am sure sullivan didnt do anything here at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. / More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses / Operation Puff Adder: Sultan Of Sokoto Pledges Full Support To Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.