Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47963 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by mykali(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2008
september iz here. i cant wait 4 the 14th. happy buffday to y'all. grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2008
mykali:

september iz here. i can't wait for the 14th. happy buffday to y'all. grin

You can say that again bro
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rugina(f): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2008
guys 5th is my birthday,am trilled and happy to be alive,hope for long life,good health,great husband,lovely children.amen and great job plenty amen to that
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2008
rugina:

guys 5th is my birthday,am trilled and happy to be alive,hope for long life,good health,great husband,lovely children.amen and great job plenty amen to that

Indeed I know the feeling and we're so grateful to God for His mercies
Welcome to the thread,your birthday mates for Sept 5 are;Radiant,Sizmo and Fab509
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rugina(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2008
happy birth to all my birthday mates Radiant,Sizmo and Fab509,i wish you all the best in life.have a wonderful birthday kiss
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by focus4life: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2008
[/color] Born on september 17th, guys and females i will appreciate if you will join me to celebrate it on that day cos it is a red letter day. [color=#006600][email][/email]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2008
focus4life:

[/color] Born on september 17th, guys and females i will appreciate if you will join me to celebrate it on that day because it is a red letter day. [color=#006600][email][/email]

Happy birthday focus
Your September 17th birthdaymate here is Cagey
By the way you said for peeps to join you in celebrating,are you throwing a party?if so send us ur e-invites grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by sexlover: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2008
Hey y'all, mine is 11th. Celebration is gonna b phat dis year! cheesy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by vemon: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2008
16th
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by effixy: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2008
hey still water u r mybirthday mate i pray 4long life and properity 4u guys all and how are we celebrating jaareeeee
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 05, 2008
OMG it's September already, I missed you guys. grin kiss
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2008
sexlover:

Hey y'all, mine is 11th. Celebration is going to b phat this year! cheesy

Hi
Your birthday mates here are Aloib, bebelac1,imf and nthnymarce
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2008
vemon:

16th

Hi Vee
Your birthday mates here are Osacaray,Saviano,Kuyet,Chookym and dapsins69
Give 'em a shout
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2008
effixy:

hey still water you're mybirthday mate i pray 4long life and properity 4u guys all and how are we celebrating jaareeeee

In addition to stillh2o,you got bamie,bluetyrese and Akpo Jude as birthday mates if you were born on September 13th i.e
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by gentysho(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2008
holla to all my september people, the first of the ember months. maybe we may soon arrange a get together for people born in the best month of the year.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:27am On Sep 06, 2008
gentysho:

holla to all my september people, the first of the ember months. maybe we may soon arrange a get together for people born in the best month of the year.

We grab the hailings come hail you back too
But bros which levels na?you no come tell us your own date wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2008
Hey peeps,we're going into the second week of our beloved month;

And to the following peeps celebrating on the following days,we say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many happy returns

September 8 2008
:Saucekid and Mybad

September 9 2008 :Rasputinn,Igbonla and Adebiyi221

September 10 2008 :Uneojo,player_007 and Gbenga4040

September 11 2008 :Aloib,Bebelac1,imf,nthnymarce and Sexlover

September 12 2008 :Jackelony

September 13 2008 :Stillwater,bamie,bluetyrese,Akpo Jude and Effixy

September 14 2008:Creamychic,Senator JD,Manickal,Mykali,Gabe logan and Atiba wealth
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Jackelony(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
Thanks Rasputinn and happy bufdei to all the other septemebr celebrants.
It's amazing to note that of the multitude of semptember celebrants, I have the 12th all to myself.
Who says there's nothing special about me? cool
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2008
Jackelony:

Thanks Rasputinn

Anytime man
Today's my special day.Started it already by appreciating the one that made it all possible;God almighty.
Next stop'll be my office where I fete my staff and visitors,then finally unwind @ home with members of my inner caucus  cool cool cool cool
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
I'm having a very wonderful day,infact been that way since morning.
I'm still getting goodwill messages and phone calls from even some unexpected quarters,I really feel honoured
Got some wonderful presents too

I made sure they all had nuff grub and sippy sippy,by weekend by God's grace I'll head off to South Africa to rest for awhile

Hope Igbonla and Adebiyi221 had it good today too and to all my people celebrating this week;happy birthday y'all
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2008
Hi all
To all my peeps that celebrated this week,hope y'all had a wonderful time
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by gabelogan(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2008
rasputinn:

Hi all
To all my peeps that celebrated this week,hope y'all had a wonderful time

yep!!
celebrating my birthday in style! just got back from the nearset kebab shop and got me the special-the large chicken doner.
now thats what u call party food!!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by dmola(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2008
mi is march 4th, ani mate
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by gabelogan(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2008
dmola:

mi is march 4th, ani mate

you are on the wrong thread my good man
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by lompi23(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2008
me the 8th n happy b-day to the peeps still waiting 4 theres cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss e-mail me at lompi23@yahoo.com
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by lawrea: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
15th
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saskatoon(f): 1:00am On Sep 16, 2008
mine is 19th,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i love my month
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2008
Yeah !!! Today is my birthday. Happy b/day to my b/day mates, osacaray, saviano, chokym, dapsins69, etc. I wish myself & you all many more years
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2008
wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by QueenAnais(f): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
Mine was Sept 12, had the best bday party ever!!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by jamesjami: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2008
Hi all, I was born September 1st.

Ayeesha, I will like to know u. vision7772003@yahoo.com
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by dyabman(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2008
will anyone invites me to his or her birthday , shey una go celebrate am now , me i wan chop rice and cake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply)

Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) / Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.