Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,819 members, 7,921,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:12 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (48365 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2009
A new month becomes on the journey towards our beloved months
Where ma peeps @
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
A new month becomes on the journey towards our beloved months
Where ma peeps @
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by niyisky: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2009
was up fellas, mine is on 9th, have you heard that the first ever online marriage community has just been launched, www.worldmarriageforum.com. Guess what, you september mate is the founder and owner of this online community and also the first world online community to be founded by a naija, so go to www.worldmarriageforum.com and hook-up with friends both home and abroad. Hey I am in need of a solid team to champion this goal so go on now and join the community. I will be waiting for you oooooooooooooooooo, !
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by kell4eva(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2009
mine is 18th September ,
all the 18th lets meet here.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2009
niyisky:

was up fellas, mine is on 9th, have you heard that the first ever online marriage community has just been launched, www.worldmarriageforum.com. Guess what, you september mate is the founder and owner of this online community and also the first world online community to be founded by a naija, so go to www.worldmarriageforum.com and hook-up with friends both home and abroad. Hey I am in need of a solid team to champion this goal so go on now and join the community. I will be waiting for you oooooooooooooooooo, !

Hi Niyi
Welcome to this beloved thread,the forum you mentioned 'is it a forum for peeps looking for spouses 
Please clarify cos we don't wanna trespass
Oh,by we,I mean the married folks in da house  grin grin

N E ways,yours sincerely is a 9th baby too,the rest of us born on the 9th are Igbonla,Adebiyi221,s4d and MR DEE
Reach out to 'em
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2009
kell4eva:

mine is 18th September ,
all the 18th lets meet here.

Hi Kel,sup with you
Welcome to most beautifullest thread on Nland
Your buffday mates so far are Duroti,Princekevo and kayraph you'll do well to holla @ 'em
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2009
Bukie #606 on: November 24, 2008, 09:04 AM :

Hi Rasp. Do I have mates in d house? I'll love to link up wit them

Hi Bukie,sorry for the delay in replying you,t'was an oversight not intended
However,you failed to say your birthday,so dearie you might wanna tell us your buffday so we take it from there
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2009
lekzite « #607 on: November 24, 2008, 01:29 PM »:

hey guys i was born on the 11th of september

Hey you lekzite
Aloib, bebelac1,imf nthnymarce and sexlover are your buffday mates
Welcome man
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2009
Stillwaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ,Chinesedollllll and Saucekiddddddddd
Where art thou?

And to all ma September peeps,hope the economic meltdown has not gottn the better of us,all we got to do is re-strategise,re-prioritise and go on with our lives.
For the investment-savvy peeps,spread your risk into other sectors,diversify your investment.Invest prudently and cautiously,no more impulsive spending of any sort

Finally wherever your live's endeavours take you today,do have yourselves a blessed and profitable midweek
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by samsworld(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2009
[b][/b]hi, mine's 25th. find a mate for me?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2009
samsworld:

[b][/b]hi, mine's 25th. find a mate for me?[color=#770077][/color]

Hi
Your mates are ihuoma85 and Akanni
Show 'em some love
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by samsworld(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2009
[b][/b][/color] wink[color=#000099]A nice place for Libra fellas to meet. mine's 25th of the month,
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2009
A JOKE ABOUT BLOOD AND SPERM DONOR

A man and a woman were waiting at the hospital
donation center.

Man: "What are you doing here today?"

Woman: "Oh, I'm here to donate some blood.
They're going to give me $5 for it."

Man: "Hmm, that's interesting. I'm here to
donate sperm, myself. But they pay me $250."

The woman looked thoughtful for a moment and
they chatted some more before going their
separate ways.

Several months later, the same man and woman
meet again at the donation center.

Man: "Oh, hi there! Here to donate blood again?"

Woman: (shaking her head with mouth closed)
"Mmm mmm."

, from my archives
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2009
Alligators in the Pool[color=#990000][b]

A CEO throwing a party takes his executives on a tour of his opulent mansion. In the back of the property, the CEO has the largest swimming pool any of them has ever seen.

The huge pool, however, is filled with hungry alligators.

The CEO says to his executives "I think an executive should be measured by courage. Courage is what made me CEO. So this is my challenge to each of you: if anyone has enough courage to dive into the pool, swim through those alligators, and make it to the other side, I will give that person anything they desire. My job, my money, my house, anything!"

Everyone laughs at the outrageous offer and proceeds to follow the CEO on the tour of the estate. Suddenly, they hear a loud splash. Everyone turns around and sees the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) in the pool, swimming for his life. He dodges the alligators left and right and makes it to the edge of the pool with seconds to spare. He pulls himself out just as a huge alligator snaps at his shoes.

The flabbergasted CEO approaches the CFO and says, "You are amazing. I've never seen anything like it in my life. You are brave beyond measure and anything I own is yours. Tell me what I can do for you.

The CFO, panting for breath, looks up and says, "You can tell me who the hell pushed me in the pool!"[/b][/color]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2009
Zoo Job

One day an out of work mime is visiting the zoo and attempts to earn some money as a street performer. As soon as he starts to draw a crowd, a zoo keeper grabs him and drags him into his office. The zoo keeper explains to the mime that the zoo's most popular attraction, a gorilla, has died suddenly and the keeper fears that attendance at the zoo will fall off.

He offers the mime a job to dress up as the gorilla until they can get another one. The mime accepts.

So the next morning the mime puts on the gorilla suit and enters the cage before the crowd comes. He discovers that it's a great job. He can sleep all he wants, play and make fun of people and he draws bigger crowds than he ever did as a mime. However, eventually the crowds tire of him and he tires of just swinging on tires. He begins to notice that the people are paying more attention to the lion in the cage next to his. Not wanting to lose the attention of his audience, he climbs to the top of his cage, crawls across a partition, and dangles from the top to the lion's cage. Of course, this makes the lion furious, but the crowd loves it.

At the end of the day the zoo keeper comes and gives the mime a raise for being such a good attraction. Well, this goes on for some time, the mime keeps taunting the lion, the crowds grow larger, and his salary keeps going up. Then one terrible day when he is dangling over the furious lion he slips and falls. The mime is terrified.

The lion gathers itself and prepares to pounce. The mime is so scared that he begins to run round and round the cage with the lion close behind. Finally, the mime starts screaming and yelling, "Help me, help me!", but the lion is quick and pounces. The mime soon finds himself flat on his back looking up at the angry lion and the lion says, "Shut up you idiot! Do you want to get us both fired?"
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2009
Did you see the dog ad?it read
Free puppies: part German Shepherd, part stupid dog
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2009
THE SMALLEST JAIL IN THE WORLD
Q: Where is the smallest jail in the world?

A: In a Blonde woman's head! It only contains one cell!

oops
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2009
COLD EARS

Two young lovers go up to the mountains for a
romantic winter vacation. When they get there,
the guy goes out to chop some wood.

When he gets back, he says, 'Honey, my hands are
freezing!' She says, 'Well, put them here between
my thighs and that will warm them up.' After
lunch he goes back out to chop some more wood and
comes back and says again, 'Man! my hands are
really freezing!' She says again, 'Well, put
them here between my thighs and warm them up.'

He does, and again that warms them up.
After dinner, he goes out one more time to chop
some wood to get them through the night. When he
returns, he says again, 'Honey, my hands are
really, really freezing!'

She looks at him and says, 'For crying out loud,
don't your ears ever get cold?'
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2009
A JOKE ABOUT HOW TO CATCH BURGLARS encore

[b]It was late and Charlie was about to climb into bed when his wife informed him that there was a light on in their garden shed. Charlie started to go outside to turn off the light but noticed some people in the shed who were busy stealing his things.

He ran back inside right away and called the cops, who asked him "Are there any intruders in your house?" to which Charlie replied no and explained his circumstances. The cops told Charlie that all patrol cars were otherwise occupied, and that he should just lock his door and a uniformed cop would be at his house when one was free.

Charlie answered, "Alright," hung up, waited 30 seconds, and then called the cops again.

"Hello, I just called a short while ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. I want to let you know that they're not a problem anymore because I've just shot every one of them."

Charlie then hung up the phone. In five short minutes, three patrol cars, a SWAT team, and an ambulance arrived, and Of course, the cops caught the burglars in the act.

One of the cops snapped at Charlie: "I thought you said that you shot every one of them!"

"I thought you said there were no patrol cars free!" Charlie answered.[/b]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2009
ON MARBLE
A smile does not cost a thing,but achieves a lot,though it's short-lived,it's memory endures for a long time
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 02, 2009
This thread's still on? shocked How are you, rasputinn?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by ottentick(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2009
Hey 27 here u can reach me on 08061697071
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
stillwater:

This thread's still on? shocked How are you, rasputinn?

Stillwaterrrrrrrrrrrr,what a sight for sore eyes,I dare say
I'm good sista,how 'bout yourself?hope the so-called global economic shiznit has not affected you too much
It's really good to hear from you again
Don't be a stranger okay wink kiss
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2009
ottentick:

Hey 27 here u can reach me on 08061697071

Over to you Pamperme and Muddie4u (your September 27 birthmates) and any other september babies that feel like showing ottentick some love,give him a holla
Welcome man
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by phase7: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2009
i was born on the sept 16 and u can reach me thru, p_dotun2002@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Datweence(m): 5:40am On Mar 21, 2009
Hi Rasputinn, nice job u r doing. Mine's on d 19th. Anybody out there? Think we shd throw a par-tay on d 30th (myk2mic's day) 4 everyone or whadyatnk? Well, 2 all September folks, much luv!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by ofala(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2009
Its party time! For Libras......get in touch...
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2009
phase7:

i was born on the sept 16 and u can reach me thru, p_dotun2002@yahoo.co.uk.

Hi Phase,September 16th is well represented on this thread,your birthday mates are;
Osacaray,Saviano,Kuyet,Chookym,dapsins69 and Vemon
Holla @ them
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2009
Datweence:

Hi Rasputinn, nice job u r doing. Mine's on d 19th. Anybody out there? Think we shd throw a par-tay on d 30th (myk2mic's day) 4 everyone or whadyatnk? Well, 2 all September folks, much luv!

Datwinch shocked shocked grin grin
Anyways,it's all good buddy,how ya doing?hope good
Thanks for the props
Your September 16th birthmates so far on this thread are Amababy,Saskatoon and Oluwilson
One more thing Dat,why d'you wanna parry on the 30th and not the 16th wink wink,abi na in view of salary??
No mind me oooo
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by ofala(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2009
@IKEMEFA,
Hit me here:.......,lets talk,i am 29 too.will be happy to invite u to my boggy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Datweence(m): 1:55am On Mar 27, 2009
Hi Raz, how r doin? Thx 4 ur response bt u got d date wrong. It's d 19th. Then, what's d use havin a Sept groove if u cant wait till d last day? U gud, ryt? Rock! wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2009
Datweence:

Hi Raz, how r doin? Thx 4 ur response bt u got d date wrong. It's d 19th. Then, what's d use havin a Sept groove if u cant wait till d last day? U gud, ryt? Rock! wink

My bad,correction effected accordingly for the 16th as above

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photoshoots: Which Of These Is The Best? / Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding / Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.