Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? (961 Views)

Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by james7bond(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2008
The first time you fell in love, do you remember?

Do you still feel that love is what it used to be?
I mean d feeling you get then, compared to the feeling you have now,

Just like a quote from 9ice's song, wedding day,

"t'ojo ife ba ti ro le e lori, kelebe kelebe lo mama se bi tanwiji, ife a gba okan re so bi eni to sin win, ko si ohun ti awon obi re ma ba e so to ma wo e leti. B'ere l'owo Fadekemi ati "which level" bi o se ri",

For those who don't undertsand yoruba, what 9ice is saying is that once love bites you, you go out of your way to do some unthought-ofs,

Do you still remember the feeling, was it infatuation OR love?
Let's share your experience.
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by Cadet(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2008
The feeling, when I was in love? sorry, that was 4 years ago. All I can remember is hiding by my locker and saying, I love you too, without interest grin
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by Tattooboy: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2008
Cadet
The feeling, when I was in love? sorry, that was 4 years ago. All I can remember is hiding by my locker and saying, I love you too, without interest

God!

@topic
i don't remember
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by Cadet(f): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2008
Tattooboy:

God!
Did God fire your ynash this morning? grin
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by Tattooboy: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2008
Cadet:

Did God fire your ynash this morning?  grin
no never, but u're a bad girl
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by tRoOE(f): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2008
@james7bond
Everyone are talking about the wedding day song, do you happen to have it
If you do, can you post the link plz
Becos that song isn't on his album

@topic
I felt like the happiest girl on earth, the joy I felt that day is how am feeling now
When we met I knew he was the one for me, lol the rest were history
As every min/sec goes by, I keep falling for the same guy over and over again kiss kiss
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by james7bond(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2008
@tRoOE

the wedding song is on his new Gongo aso album, track 6.
Grab your copy, NOW!! grin grin
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by vivaladiva(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2008
the first time i fell in love
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by replenish(f): 4:10pm On May 30, 2008
I really cant remember
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by Godalone(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2008
I can't remember
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by Alapomeji1: 5:50pm On May 30, 2008
never fallen before sad
Re: The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? by Nobody: 4:37am On May 31, 2008
angry cheesy tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Feel? / Set-up Case! / How To Get A Guy To Notice You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.