Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,210 members, 7,903,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Set-up Case! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Set-up Case! (961 Views)

I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend / We Dem Girls!! 'see Set Up' (photo) / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Set-up Case! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2008
Set-Up Case embarassed

There is this girl whom my friend has known for years, they like each other but never really admitted.

When I knew about the whole likeness stuff, I decided to hook em up but in a Coded way so the girl doesn't find out, as my friend is also the shy type.

They dated each other and had sex and the relationship went on!
Suddenly! I got a message from my friend to my utmost surprise that I called his girlfriend and asked her out!
I mean the whole thing was so funny that I had to confront the girl. This girl is a known girl around her area and lots of people have her number, I don't even have her number, talkless of calling her, but she mentioned my name even to my face and said the caller was me!
I asked her in the presence of friends which number I called her with and It was a hidden number. My friend was there and the whole thing was very confusing and funny.

Nlanders, I would like to know your views on the reason she mentioned my name! Serious opinions please!
Re: Set-up Case! by beauteous(f): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2008
Did yhu realli ask her out?

*jst passin by tho,wil be back*
Re: Set-up Case! by Cristalz(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2008
@post
Perhaps shez trying to get back @ you for something you did?  undecided

@Sisikill
I'm nicely asking you now to go modify the massive lie you blasted about me on your silly 'sexes' thread,k?The inexpiable magnitude of your cluelessness is astounding.
Re: Set-up Case! by CH3COO(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2008
Yeah sisikill grin . Modify or BAN.
Re: Set-up Case! by dreeldee: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
It could be that you must have done something to her knowingly/unknowingly if not, then it's probably a miss up
Re: Set-up Case! by Sisikill: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Sisikill
I'm nicely asking you now to go modify the massive lie you blasted about me on your silly 'sexes' thread,k?The inexpiable magnitude of your cluelessness is astounding.

I'm open to correcting any error in my report.

What. . . what was the error in my report?

@ Post
Yes. . . good . . .whatever he said.
Re: Set-up Case! by Sisikill: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

Yeah sisikill grin . Modify or BAN.

There's a 3rd alternative. . . Locked!

Gah! I just had my thread locked! cry

Can't do anything now even if I wanted to.

Familiar?

@ Post
Be Strong, Take heart

Remember God dey!
Re: Set-up Case! by Gamine(f): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2008
huh

Re: Set-up Case! by Akinagirl(f): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2008
Right, Huh
Re: Set-up Case! by CH3COO(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2008
Sisikill:

There's a 3rd alternative. . . Locked!

Gah! I just had my thread locked! cry

Can't do anything now even if I wanted to.

Familiar?

@ Post
Be Strong, Take heart

Remember God dey!
Aww! Please read nairarules before opening new threads. tongue
Re: Set-up Case! by Sisikill: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2008
Poster's Issue

Two guys and A girl

Poster is one of the guys, the other is his shy friend.

Friend liked a girl but was too shy to ask her out. So poster helped set things in motion without the girl knowing what he was doing.

The relationship worked, poster was happy for his friend. . . Until he got a call from his friend informing him the girl said poster called her to ask her out.

Poster is shocked because he doesn't even know the girl's #. She is also well known in the area and many people have her number.

He thought confronting her will make it difficult for her to lie so boldly but she didn't budged.

He asked her what number he supposedly called from and she said it was private.

All of this in front of his friend and even though poster finds the incident funny, he's confused as to why she'd do that to him.

And that's it.

@ Topic
Don't make an issue of it, I suspect she's trying to come between you and your friend. . . Some girls are like that, just want to rid their boyfriends of their friends.

You making a big deal out of it will be playing into her hands. Don't give her ammo to use against you, let it go. The truth will out. . . It always does.

I apologise for abusing your thread and adding nothing to the topic earlier. It was rude and completely out of line.
Re: Set-up Case! by lidbb2(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2008
d reason she mention your name simple.
SHE WANT YOU.na you no gree wake up.
infact,e be like say she wan make u fxxk am.
all that accusation na open code for you since u no respond to secret code wey go don dey send since.
make you kuku ask am out proper.
afterall,she don accuse you say you ask am out,even stand by her word even though she no get evidence.
ask am out so u no go feel bad about the accusation again.
no surprise if she say yes o.
Re: Set-up Case! by naomijt(f): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2008
why did she call your name?

1. guess d caller's voice sounds like urs.
2. maybe she has d impression dat u are in on her.
3. she wants to get your attention
4. she doesn't like u.

so,
Re: Set-up Case! by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 20, 2008
Good comments from you guys, reasonable enoff!
Please keep 'em coming cool
Re: Set-up Case! by Templa(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2008
Re: Set-up Case! by talk2medo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2008
@ poster
take the girl and ur friend to AIYELALA (spiritualist) And let her swear about the incident. grin grin grin
Re: Set-up Case! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2008
Oloshi! grin
Re: Set-up Case! by talk2medo(m): 1:11am On Jul 21, 2008
@ Poster
Y now?
Re: Set-up Case! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2008
when u say make we go Aiyelala, shey u be babalawo ni! Yeye guy grin just kiddin tho

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Guy To Notice You / If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do / Mr Nairaland Do'nt Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.