Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,116 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189160 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nuzo':

For various reasons known to voters across Africa, those names there are as likable as Melvin right now.

Juxtaposing anyone of them with Melvin on Day 91 may not be too good for Melvin.
Hmm....for now...thats true....but Feza?....hmmm...I would rather put Bassey/Nando...dose guyz are bigger threats to Melvin.

But lets be realistic, can we confidently say Melvin is a huge threat? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Maria said she saw dellish's thong with denzel when he came to ruby,but dellish said she never gave him.. She said he probably stole it from the bathroom or it belongs to annabel... Hmmmmn... Ok ooh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib: Dellish just gave melvin her bra so he will use it to remember incase she goes today..
y did she think melvin swapped hr wt smbody?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
THE AMAKA: [size=16pt]WEEK 3: HOW AFRICA WILL VOTE[/size]

*GREEN = POSSIBLE VOTE/UNDECIDED VOTE

[size=13pt]Natasha:[/size]
Malawi
Zambia
Tanzania

[size=13pt]Neyll:[/size]
Angola
South Africa
Namibia
Ethiopia

[size=13pt]Annabel:[/size]
Kenya
Uganda
Nigeria
Tanzania
Ethiopia
Ghana
Sierra Leone
Rest of Africa

[size=13pt]Pokello:[/size]
Zimbabwe
Botswana
Zambia
Namibia
South Africa

[size=13pt]Biguesas:[/size]
NO COUNTRY VOTES

Let's see!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib: Dellish just gave melvin her bra so he will use it to remember incase she goes today..

Why will she do that?
Poor girl...eyaah, she nor trust her 9ja admirer
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
As the game progresses,u have to step on toes.melvin may be able to manage annabel issue.biguesa is out so his not a problem.delish n melvin relationship seems like one with more non-verbal than verbal communication,these two are just focused on the game/300000usd.they will have some decisions to make at the end of bba.delish has been with melvin for two weeks n she's actually playin dat hard to get strategy most likely because she cares a lot about her reputation but maria in just two days jumps in to be on same bed with melvin,maybe its part of her game plan.I don't expect either of maria or delish to nominate melvin,he should just maintain the good relationship he has with the two friends and open up to both girls about where his heart is.saving bolt to get rid of bigursa is just a necessary sacrifice from melvin which I believe other housemates will analise n understand because it weakens hakeems position in the game.with bigersa out,I see hakeem wantin to flee to the other house with the perception dat feza n fatima over there are his pallys,n dis could be a fryin pan to fire transition for hakeen because his situation right nau is dat of not being wanted in either house.my prediction for week 4 is dat bolt n one person from the other house/maybe elikem will be evicted while in week 5,hakeem gets evicted.
dmalam:

1. melvin jst stepped on annabel's toes..

2. A gurl showin a guy plenty green lite witout response frm d guy is a crime too....(dilish n maria)

3. biguesa is a potential enemy, he placed high expctatn on melvin to save him cos of his illness..melvin did nt!!..

4. he went fr a prson voted out fr eviction by a significnt numba of ppl in d bba hse...dts standin against d wish of d majority..

i stnd to be correctd but i feel melvin is in big-big troble
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
Meanwhile there's a somewhat disturbing picture b4 our desk shocked
Fellow NLanders, what can u deduce from this? grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
It has gotten to the point that I must say....I enjoy the analyses here than the show itself. Na wa for NLers sha. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
russello: Meanwhile there's a somewhat disturbing picture b4 our desk shocked
Fellow NLanders, what can u deduce from this? grin grin

I can deduce that some jobless blogger or person is trying to deduce something from the above picture when we all know there is nothing deduceable that can be deducted from the above ducee...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
sholay2011:
Hmm....for now...thats true....but Feza?....hmmm...I would rather put Bassey/Nando...dose guyz are bigger threats to Melvin.

But lets be realistic, can we confidently say Melvin is a huge threat? undecided

Just like Lady May, Kyle and Wati...Africa would love to see Bassey, Oneal, Hakeem and Nando stay for a while for the sake of unique form of 'entertainment'.

Personally, I don't think Melvin is very entertaining. But just like most girls in the house, the voting bloc are attracted to his kind, honest and outgoing nature/personality.

In the final week, it will no longer be about who was a good entertaainer but about who is a BETTER person to give the cash to.

Feza? She's a bigger threat knowing too well that she's cunning and have been playing the game till now. Oneal is her latest victim.
Melvin ofcourse didn't fall for her game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib:
I can deduce that some jobless blogger or person is trying to deduce something from the above picture when we all know there is nothing deduceable that can be deducted from the above ducee...
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
russello:

Why will she do that?
Poor girl...eyaah, she nor trust her 9ja admirer
dmalam:
y did she think melvin swapped hr wt smbody?

Its all game people.
All is fair to draw up sympathy and allies.

Dillish and Mariah came fully prepared for this game.

And for the records, those girls have no BF waiting for them at home. Their poems even say so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nuzo':

Just like Lady May, Kyle and Wati...Africa would love to see Bassey, Oneal, Hakeem and Nando stay for a while for the sake of unique form of 'entertainment'.

Personally, I don't think Melvin is very entertaining. But just like most girls in the house, the voting bloc are attracted to his kind, honest and outgoing nature/personality.

In the final week, it will no longer be about who was a good entertaainer but about who is a BETTER person to give the cash to.

Feza? She's a bigger threat knowing too well that she's cunning and have been playing the game till now. Oneal is her latest victim.

Melvin ofcourse didn't fall for her game.
Lol.. Its like you dont know who oneal is.. Let me tell you,the day before feza came,he was telling natasha how tricky/dangerous feza is and that she should be careful. Oneal no be mumu,feza no be mumu,but feza mumu pass oneal own.. All mumus are not equal but some mumu are more mumu than others..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib:

grin grin
But you wicked sha embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib:

With the video clip of Angello cuddling Bassey last night. Nobody can convince me that Angello is not into down lows.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meine: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Please house, what time is the eviction party starting this evening? Is it 7pm nigerian time?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Annabel would be so shocked when melvin reveals her name. She's not prepared at all. cry cry cry

@furkaddict, pokello is on long weave now and she is still not close to dillish in terms of looks. Personally, i think she looks better with the low cut.

Bigesaus outfit is making me laugh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
Less than an hour to eviction show and bolt, annabel and maria never prepare (poor annabel). Beverly, Hakeem and Bimp were gossiping about someone before the camera moved away from them, I'm guessing its 'Tasha. Can't wait for tonights eviction show, hope its Pokello and Biguesas tho I have a feeling its Nyell sad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Abeg this is cheating joor!!! Who give annabel permisson to carry four people bre.ast.. for chest..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib: Abeg this is cheating joor!!! Who give annabel permisson to carry four people bre.ast.. for chest..
God will have mercy on you. grin grin btw, Dillish is just too beaurriful!!!!!! Kai!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Its like you dont know who oneal is.. Let me tell you,the day before feza came,he was telling natasha how tricky/dangerous feza is and that she should be careful. Oneal no be mumu,feza no be mumu,but feza mumu pass oneal own.. All mumus are not equal but some mumu are more mumu than others..

Nna lekwe nu analysis bikooo.....mumu things...LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
N dats how Nepa wants me to miss dis eviction showsad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
Omg, does melvin have body odour ni, he almost emptied that body spray, no part of his body was spared cheesy

Hakeem is about to brush his scalp off...head wey no get hair. Bev just said helooks like burnaboy. *yimu*

Fatima looks good, but her dress is too short. Sholay's dillish looks pretty as usual too, but she's adding too much weight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib: Abeg this is cheating joor!!! Who give annabel permisson to carry four people bre.ast.. for chest..
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
all i wana say is i lyk melvin..................if u dnt den get ready 4 hrtbrk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lol... What is melvin wearing? Let me answer,he wore native..
Seriously,things just got harder for melvin.. He sat and was thinking then annabel came and kissed him on the cheeks.. He must be feeling guilty right now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mirob(f): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
My Melvin is feeling so bad already, guy relax Ʊ did what Ʊ have to do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
na wa o...
Na so Betty turn full housewife...something i'm sure she never bargained for. cry cry
A very submissive 1 for dat matter.
Of a truth God really works in a mysterious way
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
I'm loving Melvin's trad with naija flag on his neck. Dilish looks absolutely stunning (a usual)
Less than five minutes to live show and annabel is still lookimg scruffy (omase o).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib: Lol... What is melvin wearing? Let me answer,he wore native..
Seriously,things just got harder for melvin.. He sat and was thinking then annabel came and kissed him on the cheeks.. He must be feeling guilty right now..

Yeah saw that, feeling sorry for him

Live show starts. I'm not still feeling this opening theme
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
E.L now singing on stage...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
E.L on the stage...yay!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.