Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187523 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
sholay2011:
She can NOT go toe to toe against Dillish. Wats dis u re saying? undecided I get...u lyk Pokello.
Pokello really look stunning with the hairdo but Dillish is still my own number one...afterall beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Forkaddict, even with all her makeup, pokello can NEVER go toe to toe with dillish..c'mon, even a blind man told me so
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
i voted fr pokello out of pity..i dnt knw y so much hate is directed @ hr...she is cool , calm and collectd
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lmao@transport logistics..I remember sulu complaining to natasha during her show that he felt embarrased ik called him a cab driver on the stage instead of transport logistics.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
Neyll is out.

And that's how the Angolans left on the same day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
Adios Angola cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
I'm not really a fan of nyell but I feel really bad about his eviction.. cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
dmalam: i voted fr pokello out of pity..i dnt knw y so much hate is directed @ hr...she is cool , calm and collectd

Nobody hates her... We are just saying dellish is way more beautiful than her.. Heck maria is too.. I don't hate her though, she matured and I love her attitude
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
The second housemate to go will be
Neyll is gooooone!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
safarigirl: what's your own? So what if she replied in pidgin? I don't see what's so wrong there.

Make she form familiarity now, no be her bros? You sef chillax small.

With Pokello being safe, Neyll may go home...sha sha, angola's votes go to Naija

Na wa o. I no yarn about Melvin na. You don decamp ni?

Seriously, its not right for her to respond to the question in pidgin bearing in mind that BBA is a continental show and not every viewer understands pidgin. Imagine if nando or dillish had responded to IK,s question in swahili abi na wetin be dat their strange language. How would you feel?

The offical language of comm is english. Let everyone stick to the script

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Au revoir Angola cry lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
lalaosky:

Nobody hates her... We are just saying dellish is way more beautiful than her.. Heck maria is too.. I don't hate her though, she matured and I love her attitude
Maria is prettier than Pokello? It's like saying a frog is finer than a peacock, it's just not possible.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mirob(f): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
cry cry cry Oh Africa Y Neil?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
miss sparkle: abeg no vex. Make I ask you, dem no dey kidnap 4 nigeria? Abi she lie? Does her statement make or destroy nigeria? I don't think so too...una just like to pick on d girl, will u tell me you've not yabbed ur country b4?? I tot as much...

Exactly my thoughts. I went "aargh" when she said those things but it's the truth. Why pretend?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
fork adict:

Na wa o. I no yarn about Melvin na. You don decamp ni?

Seriously, its not right for her to respond to the question in pidgin bearing in mind that BBA is a continental show and not every viewer understands pidgin. Imagine if nando or dillish had responded to IK,s question in swahili abi na wetin be dat their strange language. How would you feel?

The offical language of comm is english. Let everyone stick to the script

True that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Selly at it again...she don push anoda one home again...uhmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Melvin will probably be up for eviction this week since Annabel na HOH.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Oh my not Neyll.... Selly must face eviction this week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
ItsModella:
Maria is prettier than Pokello? It's like saying a frog is finer than a peacock, it's just not possible.

Lol... I guess beauty lies in the eye of the beerholder then...I'll still choose maria errday errtime over pokello, beautywise, but choose pokello over maria, character wise
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
I'm just realising how much I like neyll..so painful cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Neyll.....sad guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
i see Annabel sweeping at least 6 country votes. about time HMs nominated strong characters rather than personal beefs n petty issues. gonna get interesting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Exactly my thoughts. I went "aargh" when she said those things but it's the truth. Why pretend?

Stop going "arrgghh", miss sparkle is somehow a friend of beverly offline hence the fierce support of everything beverly.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Angola buried in a day. Quite sad. R.I.P Angola
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
awwwwww...I didn't know Neyll liked Beverly liked that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
Whenever mama Selly replaces you...then be sure of eviction.
Ask koketso and Neyll

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
StateOfMind: I'm just realising how much I like neyll..so painful cry cry
I really like the guy...he was so cool and was friends with Beverly.

He just admitted to liking beverly, na we for save this guy instead of voting annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
9ja4eva: Melvin will probably be up for eviction this week since Annabel na HOH.

Well,if she does that,there is still no shaking.. I feel she will nominate bolt.. If annbael puts up melvin,she will have to pray beverly doesnt become HOH or bolt..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
Will angola ever win BBA?...I don't think so, at least not yet
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib:
Well,if she does that,there is still no shaking.. I feel she will nominate bolt.. If annbael puts up melvin,she will have to pray beverly doesnt become HOH or bolt..

Hmm i hope she doesn't... don't want Melvin to face nomination now.. Melvin sef... why Annabel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
russello: na wa o...
Na so Betty turn full housewife...something i'm sure she never bargained for. cry cry
A very submissive 1 for dat matter.
Of a truth God really works in a mysterious way
cheesy
Honestly, Betty shd just go home! She has totally lost the reason why shez in the house!
BTW...why is I.K calling these men 'SON'?! It condescending!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
StateOfMind: I'm just realising how much I like neyll..so painful cry cry

The guy is cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.