Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186167 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
safarigirl: FOURTHED!

If Natasha and Biguesas go, who will we make fun of?

FIFTHED.....on a serious note i want biguesas to stay ohhh nd mama tash
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pokello go carry dat ha swag dey go her papa house.trust me people did nat subscribe to watch some boring 24/7 makeup wearing chick.Nice lips n great a*ss swinging skills..*winks*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
It wwas nice knowing neyll and biguesas... Next up, BETTY grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Here you go... BBA: The Chase - EVICTION PREDICTION
*checked....i pity neyll.tnx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shalomé: Pokello is full of class...Genuine swag

Roger that... Smart too! Pokello to Elikem the other day...

"If they say pretty ladies stand up, I won't stand up coz I'm NOT. But if they say sexy & attractive ladies stand up, I will".

Pokello emerged slowly but surely as a force to reckon with in the house and many didn't see it coming including me. Maybe the xxxtape boosted it. That aside, she'll slug it out with Natasha for African votes in the latter stages of The Chase.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
C'est moi:

*checked....i pity neyll.tnx

Yeah, me too! Neyll is a cool dude. Although he is forceful at times without meaning to. This makes other housemates wary and withdraw from him. Biguesas is another okay dude but too "ordinary" for BBA. They'll be out today.... Sorry, Angola!
If Betty was up this week, the prediction would have been trickier. Maybe Neyll would have survived.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
Okay bimp and bev! Am I d only 1 noticing she's in2 him? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2013

No oooo....Bigesa can go. We make fun of him, but Natasha makes fun of herself, and we laff along!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2013

Sixthed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
miss sparkle: Okay bimp and bev! Am I d only 1 noticing she's in2 him? undecided
She made it obvious but Bimp doesn't fancy her that way.
Elikem will be up for eviction in Week 4!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
miss sparkle: Okay bimp and bev! Am I d only 1 noticing she's in2 him? undecided
that fugly thing... Buh that wont stop him from nominating her tomorrow...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
ladunsky: that fugly thing... Buh that wont stop him from nominating her tomorrow...

Ahnahn, bimp aint ugly na. He's very okay though he has plenty teeth..he says he has a stable relationship outside the house and he doesn't look like someone that fancies 'chasing' to me. He's very mature and friendly sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
I pity Neyll and Angola. Although the odds favor Pokello vs Neyll, I'd much rather she goes home. Boring is what describes her.
It would definitely be the shock of life if Annabel goes home tho. I feel the odds favor her and Pokello the most. But i was shocked the first week so you never know with Africa...
Let's see how Sierra Leone will vote this week. Them and their wayo wayo voting pattern since forever (last season. Lol)

And Beverly said that she doesn't do guys in relationships (when she explained why she was offended by Bolt). I'm sure she's just cool with Bimp. Maybe you're reading too much meaning into it. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
ladunsky: that fugly thing... Buh that wont stop him from nominating her tomorrow...
yea he's ugly, her taste sha...(Horrible) 1st Lk4 now bimp (yawns)...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
Maria just said she dreamt Melvin was dry h-um-ping her....the babe is going all out in this silent battle....una no dey update for here abi wetin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Beverly don start again oooh!!! All the housemates were discussing about entertainment and before i knew what was happening,beverly started talking about how Nigerians know how to kidnap people wella.. Even annabel with her rotten bosoms was saying yes,Nigerians can kidnap very well...
Dis ugly kpomo mouthed beverly has started again shey...
If care is not taken,i will laugh a campaign against bev on the internet oh.. Lol..
Errm,miss-bling bling abeg no quote me cos i know say bev na your sister..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=lumeviews.com]
She made it obvious but Bimp doesn't fancy her that way.
Elikem will be up for eviction in Week 4!
--------------
i see that too. he's style is risky. 4 ladies?
monday can go something like this
Natasha - i nominate Elikem cos he is messing with the ladies
Pokello (assuming shes not evicted) - Elikem is confused n doesnt know what n who he wants.
Fatima - i nominate Elikem because he is playing with our emotions and making us look silly
Feza - (any reason above)
Selly (highly unlikely but..) - i nominate Elikem cos i brought him to this house but he has made me 3rd/4th choice. i cant trust him

abeg Melvin stick to your plan. atm u are not stepping on toes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by younglad007(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib: Beverly don start again oooh!!! All the housemates were discussing about entertainment and before i knew what was happening,beverly started talking about how Nigerians know how to kidnap people wella.. Even annabel with her rotten bosoms was saying yes,Nigerians can kidnap very well...
If care is not taken,i will laugh a campaign against bev on the internet oh.. Lol..
Lwkmd
i don dey follow dis thread since bu t i no wan just comment,dis beverly no kill pesin anytime she open mouth talk she most talk nonsense or off point, abeg make dis girl run dey come jor her own don dey too much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=ghboy][/quote]

1. melvin jst stepped on annabel's toes..

2. A gurl showin a guy plenty green lite witout response frm d guy is a crime too....(dilish n maria)

3. biguesa is a potential enemy, he placed high expctatn on melvin to save him cos of his illness..melvin did nt!!..

4. he went fr a prson voted out fr eviction by a significnt numba of ppl in d bba hse...dts standin against d wish of d majority..

i stnd to be correctd but i feel melvin is in big-big troble
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Anytime Bev is yarning dust as usual, Melvin will just face down or stylishly remove himself from the area.

Jeez!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib: Beverly don start again oooh!!! All the housemates were discussing about entertainment and before i knew what was happening,beverly started talking about how Nigerians know how to kidnap people wella.. Even annabel with her rotten bosoms was saying yes,Nigerians can kidnap very well...
abeg no vex. Make I ask you, dem no dey kidnap 4 nigeria? Abi she lie? Does her statement make or destroy nigeria? I don't think so too...una just like to pick on d girl, will u tell me you've not yabbed ur country b4?? I tot as much...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
But na wa 4 bev sha...she too talk no doubt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
dmalam:

1. melvin jst stepped on annabel's toes..

2. A gurl showin a guy plenty green lite witout response frm d guy is a crime too....(dilish n maria)

3. biguesa is a potential enemy, he placed high expctatn on melvin to save him cos of his illness..melvin did nt!!..

4. he went fr a prson voted out fr eviction by a significnt numba of ppl in d bba hse...dts standin against d wish of d majority..

i stnd to be correctd but i feel melvin is in big-big troble

Do not worry about Melvin getting nominated. He will be saved by Africa. Your worry should be on how to get Feza, Natasha, Sulu and Delish evicted before day 91.

Nomination is not always a bad thing if your game is up like that of Melvin. It not only tests ur popularity among the voting fans but also defines your territory, power and fear in the house.

I want Melvin to be nominated!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
ghboy:
i see that too. he's style is risky. 4 ladies?
monday can go something like this
Natasha - i nominate Elikem cos he is messing with the ladies
Pokello (assuming shes not evicted) - Elikem is confused n doesnt know what n who he wants.
Fatima - i nominate Elikem because he is playing with our emotions and making us look silly
Feza - (any reason above)
Selly (highly unlikely but..) - i nominate Elikem cos i brought him to this house but he has made me 3rd/4th choice. i cant trust him

abeg Melvin stick to your plan. atm u are not stepping on toes

Nah...
1. I don't see Fatima nominating Elikem
2. Selly will never do that (she has more ferocious enemies to take care of)
3. If Pokello survive eviction today i see her being nominated for possible eviction again (she'z got Selly, Fatima, and Feza to deal with)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nuzo':

Do not worry about Melvin getting nominated. He will be saved by Africa. Your worry should be on how to get Feza, Natasha, Sulu and Delish evicted before day 91.

Nomination is not always a bad thing if your game is up like that of Melvin. It not only tests ur popularity among the voting fans but also defines your territory, power and fear in the house.

I want Melvin to be nominated!
Pls expatiate on the bolded and why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
I just found out something very shocking..
Miss sparkle is beverly's mum.. Dont ask me how i found out..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib: I just found out something very shocking..
you won't kill me with laugh ...LMAOOOOOO...I can also be her cousin o, lool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
sholay2011:
Pls expatiate on the bolded and why?

For various reasons known to voters across Africa, those names there are as likable as Melvin right now.

Juxtaposing anyone of them with Melvin on Day 91 may not be too good for Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib: I just found out something very shocking..

shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oturugbeke!!!

@Kslib...oya! explain yasef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nuzo':

Do not worry about Melvin getting nominated. He will be saved by Africa. Your worry should be on how to get Feza, Natasha, Sulu and Delish evicted before day 91.!
pls xplain,
k i saw it abov
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
kgr28: what the hell the dj didnt play naija songs?? I heard naija, ghana,sa,botswana,kenya songs!! If housemates didnt dance to the songs, they even didnt dance to naija songs, you know why?? THERE WAS NO BOOZE!! Thats why they didnt dance, not because of the songs selection. Would you go to a party with no booze and dance the whole night?
Of course - the 3 cardinal things that MUST be available, for a party to rock, anywhere in the world.
1. Opposite sex
2. Nice DJ
3. Alcohol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dellish just gave melvin her bra so he will use it to remember incase she goes today..

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.