Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185622 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
suze: Natasha should dress more often like this

Was about to say the same. She has nice clothes that fit her frame.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=ItsModella][/quote]
lol @ who is bimp again? You answered the question correctly.. Where is miss-sparkle abi na miss-bling bling ro come and answer my question?..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
dominique: @safarigirl, you left out Bruna and Tapuwa wink

Concerning Melvin
's gameplan (or lack of), I don't know how much longer this goody-two-shoes persona will sit with Africans. He hardly reveals anything about himself and he's just too cautious for my liking. He seriously needs to up his game else he won't smell the finale talkless of cash prize.
The Rendevous dates are about to start and phcn just struck, dratt!

Not even! Remember Wendall (Wendull). At the ends of the day, alliances are more powerful than the entertainment factor of a house mate.

This is in general, but like i said, it's only been about 20/21 days, why the pressure for Melvin to hop into a relationship? Leave the guy ooo! Most of the guys that were in relationships and "serious" ones had already been up for eviction and saved. Melvin hasn't tested the waters yet and it's still too early. The 6 week mark is when i feel some housemates can start feeling a bit comfortable. But in my opinion, until then, doing anything drastic too soon is not a good idea. Example being Betty and Bolt, Ernest and Bhoke (BBA6), People are already over Cleo and Hakeem and want him out, etc.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
sholay2011: I noticed yester night that Maria isnt 'that' pretty. Though her fair skin makes her attractive. I dare say Feza is prettier than her.

I have to partially agree with you. And I'll also apply what you said about Maria to Feza. I'll use Hudda for example, she is not even that hot just looking at her face and body, i believe people rate her high cause of her color. (after really looking at all the girls, i need to redo my list....lol).
And there's also a particular bias present if someone already favors light skinned girls to be attractive and vice versa, as you've stated.
But then again beauty is subjective.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Melvin is cool and all but honestly I don't find him entertaining...I believe I'm entitled to my opinion...btw, I find nando and sulu really entertaining.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
N dats how Motamma of BBA introduced d use of blush on d nose.......SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Oooooooom I'm so annoyed! Kai y is dis dicoder loosing signal, y nowb wanna watch bev on d dance floor!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
urchbarbie: N dats how Motamma of BBA introduced d use of blush on d nose.......SMH
are you serious? grin grin grin

the BBA channel is messing up, is it just mine?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
miss sparkle: Oooooooom I'm so annoyed! Kai y is dis dicoder loosing signal, y nowb wanna watch bev on d dance floor!
I tink it's a general prblem cos dwn here its all aving bad reception. Just d bba channels
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lolol @ Cleo saying that her mama says she shouldn't kiss guys in the house. Na her mama tell her make she carry belle abi? Sebi she's one of the many baby mamas in the house. Na only a mugu like Hakeem she fit fool with that kain tory.
The signals are messed up like bad angry. Looks like both houses are merged, no dividing glass or something like that (someone pls confirm)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tonight's party would have made more sense than the last one cos they all are together, no barrier. Thanks dstv angry angry angry

...the dj is playing cool songs, and all I can see is scratched beveryy .. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
What is wrong with this people? Sm1 should gimme their number! Han han! How can they just keep us glued to our tv watching nothing!! Freaaaaaaking annoyed atm!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Please tune to channel o right nooooooooow!!its sooo on there! Yipeeeeee!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
miss sparkle: Please tune to channel o right nooooooooow!!its sooo on there! Yipeeeeee!

You too gbasky! Muahhhh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
miss sparkle: Please tune to channel o right nooooooooow!!its sooo on there! Yipeeeeee!
Thanks a lot.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
why is the signal bad?i waited patiently to watch this party and this......oh no.and as for maria coming into the diamond house just adds more twists and suspense.two beautiful friends from the same country liking one guy......hmmmmmm grin

what with the white n white biguesa is wearing?must he always wear matching tops and trousers..(blue jean jacket n trousers). shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2013

Thxx dearie cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Go beverly...party rocker..

Melvin and selly..hmnnnn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Big Bro, Is All about Entertainment,Entertainment and Entertainment and I think Nando is the Entertainment.that dude is Just the Guy Next door who Love To Catch Fun.No Pretence.#Team Nando#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Beverly can danceeeeeeeee.....gosh!!!! I lyk dis girl die!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
I wonder who handles biggies camera on saturdays . Why should I be shown cups, drinks, bigesas and bimp's backside when bev and the rest are dancing angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
They are all2geda now in the party.Oya Nando and Selly hook up now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
The parry is live on channel o and I've been dulling on the bba.
Why are they not dancing?
Beverly eeeeh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
hahahahahahaha!! see Pokello trying to dance Alingo. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
What did Feza do to her hair? shocked shocked

terrible, absolutely terrible.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
What da Bleep is selly wearing? She for kuku wear pant nah..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Beverly don comot her shoes oh! D babe na fire for dancefloor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Angelo the dance instructor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Where is Biguesas? The DJ is playing his people's song (Windeck- Cabo Snoop). The dude was like Cabo Snoop is the best musician in Africa. I just couldn't stop laughing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Looks like the housemates are more interested in catching up than partying. See as they let correct music waste. To make matter worse, dj puts on a kid cudi ballad, seriously!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dis parry don tire me,which kain dj b dis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Nigerian DJs are better than these crappy people they bring from other countries. How can someone be playing Day N Nite and Turn off the lights at a party? Who does that? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.