Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186169 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
The clear front runner for now. The dude is crazy
grin

In other news hakeem angry angry 300k dolls on the line, someone should knock this mofo and remind him it's not Zimbabwean dollars

Gbam!!!!! U be the correct man!

While so folks they say na melvin!!! To chase babe problem, to act crazy oh oh ya!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
Maria ! Maria !! Maria !!! How many times did i call you ?
You told Angelo [ and by extension, Africa ] dt u have a loving bf at home - dt s why u don't want a relationship.
So, why are u now following Melvin all over the place ?
Be real !
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
ozodigboo: The reason why most of us are pissed of with Hakeem's ''mushy-mushy'' love is because we Nigerians are sharp , and not easily bamboozled.
Trust me, Hakeem has convinced the rest of Africa with his fake tears and fake love.
Hacleo's current Rendezvous date is now going viral on Twitter n facebook.
Hacleo till Day 91.
SMH. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
ozodigboo: Maria ! Maria !! Maria !!! How many times did i call you ?
You told Angelo [ and by extension, Africa ] dt u have a loving bf at home - dt s why u don't want a relationship.
So, why are u now following Melvin all over the place ?
Be real !

Did she tell you she is following melvin for a relationship?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
HACLEO DATE-

Hakeem has Cleo on his laps, kissing, pecking, sm*oching, sipping wine from the same glass, cleaning Cleo's lipstick from his lips.

True love at its best. . . . .

BIGUETASHA DATE-

Biguesas and Natasha are seated at a table, 3 metres apart. Natasha is blabbing about her HMs, Biguesas keeps looking at his watch. No contact, no compliments shared.

Conference hall romance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
aodis:

Sorry o ! Mr. Psychologist.
So why is Maria following him ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
aodis:

Good kweshion. I wonder how a lady and a guy cant have normal friendship without ppl attaching anything to it.

Can't you all see how StateofMind and I relate on this forum? We re just friends. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
aodis:

Gbam!!!!! U be the correct man!

While so folks they say na melvin!!! To chase babe problem, to act crazy oh oh ya!
Leave Melvin make him dey dull
As for hakeem
angry I just checked that mofo is 22 make I change channel before I break my black and white 3d TV angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ozodigboo....dont worry. ..we get...you are a fan of the HaCleo romance. It's all good. But not everyone shares that idea.....NOT ME. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
ozodigboo:
Sorry o ! Mr. Psychologist.
So why is Maria following him ?

I know? No be u write am? Sebi na u dey inside the BBA house? Na u be Big brother himself!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
sholay2011:
Good kweshion. I wonder how a lady and a guy cant have normal friendship without ppl attaching anything to it.

Can't you all see how StateofMind and I relate on this forum? We re just friends. grin wink

Lmao..get thee behind me sholay..

Btw, mr ozisth, hakeem and cleo are not smooching and kissing o..they are just talking, at least for now. I know they would wrap it up with a kiss.

Bigesaus and natasha are hugging and dancing...adult romance.. Hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
5.25pm
Oh so sweet !
Plz log on everyone - Biguesas and Natasha are dancing to a soft Blues tune.
Tasha is hyperexcited.
Am beginning to have doubts - maybe Melvin should have saved him instead of Bolt.
Just my 2 cents, sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
I'm just convinced Melvin did the right thing by not saving FatBig-uesa.

Who the hell stays in such house and tinks Melvin saved him and replaced with DILLISH?! grin He must be quite dumb. undecided Can't he read handwritings on the wall?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Honestly if I use my romance novel mind of those days Hakeem dey rhyme. It's ladies that dat kind love dey trip dey vote the guy now, and if he keeps this up he might go very far.

Hakeem: maybe we should break up. Ure not feeling me the way I'm feeling you. Maybe I should leave you to focus to play the game. I'm tired of crying, tired of being lonely, tired of thinking about you all the time. If you're okay with just seeing me once a week, instead of all day, I'm not. We had a deal, n you should have told me if u weren't sure instead of taking that decision without me. Lk4 and Koketso weren't like us. We are different, and everyone wants a love like ours. Fatima said she has never seen a guy love a girl the way I love you. I'm obsessed with you, infact I don't even know what it is anymore.
Cleo: awwh Hakeem, or you're making me feel bad, or "giggles".

This Cleo toh bad....I've not heard her echo Hakeem's sentiments the way he is doing. Maybe she is in shock, abi truly she no send, or she is playing the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
Okay I stand corrected.....Cleo has started rhyming too.

Cleo: I want to make things clear. I came into this to play the game, same as you. Then you came into my life, and I've been thinking. I don't want to lose focus of the game, at the same time I don't want to lose you or put our relstionship in jepordy. But I've been hurt a lot, and I need time. But I dnt want you to think that I don't love you, or care about you. I'm a business woman, a mother, and a decent person, so I have my integrity to keep. My mother warned me that I should behave myself in this BBA, so I am asking you Hakeem to take it easy with me. It's hard for me too, if it was any other place, yo, but it's not. So now that that's all said can I smile for real for the first time tonight?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
Iyawo tm oo..see accurate analysis.

I was just about to post this..but let me still post it.

Hakeem- which is more important to you, me or the game'

Cleo pauses..

Now cleo is saying she wants both the relationship and the game

I had everything I wanted for my birthday except you..poor cleo. She says her mum warned her against boys (her mum prolly saw hakeem coming). He mum warned her against kissing and all, so its hard for her."All I'm asking now hakeem is for you to be patient with me'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
Awww....Cleo...pele dear... grin

Btw, Hakeem shud first ansa d kweshion of what's more important, their relationship or d game? He shouldnt put her In a tight corner for God's sake.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Chai.
I dey vex.
So hacleo romance is interesting like this? O ga o, that means Africa is likely to keep them and decrease melvin's chances of winning.

By the way I am feeling sorry for biguesas now. I have a feeling he will be evicted and I can't help but pity him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Did melvin and dellish had any beef? Natasha said biguesas thought melvin will replace him with dellish cos dellish said she thinks melvin will nominate her cos they quarrelled... Hmmmn!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Melvin is such a bore! Kai!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Oneal should leave feza alone abeg! She's way out of his league!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
miss sparkle: Oneal should leave feza alone abeg! She's way out of his league!
How is she out of his league? smh. Oneal may not be the most handsome housemate or a 'hottie' but his intelligence and creativity really makes up and more than that. Don't hype Feza pls. Or is Elikam the one in her 'league'? okay oh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
sholay2011:
How is she out of his league? smh. Oneal may not be the most handsome housemate or a 'hottie' but his intelligence and creativity really makes up and more than that. Don't hype Feza pls. Or is Elikam the one in her 'league'? okay oh.
I wan type the same thing sef. If Elikem could be in her league, then Oneal is sure as hell waaay above her league. He's arguably the most intelligent housemate in the game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
miss sparkle: Melvin is such a bore! Kai!
Whats your problem with melvin sef? Why single out melvin out of many? Can you pls name the male housemates who are entertaining to you.. Your favourite housemate is beverly which i find very very weird.. This is not the first time you've attacked melvin and i dunno why..
Lets solve this once and for-all...
Is nando entertaining...
Is bolt entertaining
Is hakeem entertaining?
Is bimp entertaining?
Is neyll entertaining?
Is biguesas entertaining** holds laugh.
? Is melvin entertaining?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Elikem n his outfits........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pokello is visibly upset with this new love triangle..........Fatima looks at peace while our fashionista pokello with all her plenty gadgets n lousy shoes still looks out of place.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
*louby shoes* I mean
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kslib:
Whats your problem with melvin sef? Why single out melvin out of many? Can you pls name the male housemates who are entertaining to you.. Your favourite housemate is beverly which i find very very weird.. This is not the first time you've attacked melvin and i dunno why..
Lets solve this once and for-all...
Is nando entertaining...Yes
Is bolt entertaining No
Is hakeem entertaining? No time for mushy machos abeg.
Is bimp entertaining? Who is Bimp again? undecided
Is neyll entertaining? No
Is biguesas entertaining** holds laugh. This one sef suppose be question? grin grin
? Is melvin entertaining? Yes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pokello looks too potopotoish, I don't like her stature. ..undecided

And elikam's new haircut...I'm so not digging it.

Selly looks great if we remove her mgbeke face.

And angelo needs to spread that annoying armless across his ni--ples

Feza looks pretty, she sure rocks any colour tint, its just this trashy wardrobe of hers. Wats with the tights everytime sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hakeem just dey talk tori...shebi last Saturday he did the same thing in rendezvous room and everyone said it was sweet, then during weekdays he becomes this annoying fool.

I didn't read good comments about Hacleo on the strapline o, a lot of people thought Hakeem was being too arrogant (anything surprising?) With the whole "Every housemate wants to be like us" gist

That being said, front-runners remain Melvin and Nando (he reminds me of Ricco...but him winning the money is kinda a stretch cos he's so immature and will probably run off to America with the money and open a brothel/ football viewing centre/weed farm with it)

Maria is looking HOTTT tonight, the babe no just gree.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Natasha should dress more often like this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
She looks a lot younger than those her boubous and regalias she wears

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.