Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186165 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2013
sajbabs:

Yeah she isn't that pretty but better than selly...
Feza is d prettiest in d house jaree, even dellish no reach...

And a big COngratulation on d conclusion of ur Bsc program... Ife hmmmm... God bless that school.
What re u saying? undecided Dillish is obviously the prettiest oh. Dis is not an argument jare. She is prettier than Feza and Feza sure knows that. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2013
sholay2011:
What re u saying? undecided Dillish is obviously the prettiest oh. Dis is not an argument jare. She is prettier than Feza and Feza sure knows that. cool
as in Dellish is waaaayyyyy prettier, dark chocolate will ALWAYS rock!

Feza has some 'wowo' moments, but sweet Dellish always looks delicious, even when she's asleep.

Me I no dey jobless o, I'm just addicted, I go to school every week, then come home to watch on weekends...I get updates here on weekdays
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2013
I can't stop laughing at you guys explaining why you are always on this thread. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2013
Hakeem say he is done with cleo quote"i hv been patient with her her enuf,i can't kip holding up 4 a woman who dn't luv me(abi,sumtin lik dat sha)na nw u jst knw,sum1 nids 2 break a bottle on dat guys head...is he a learner?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2013
StateOfMind: I can't stop laughing at you guys explaining why you are always on this thread. Lol.

Lol....emm...so why are you on this thread dear? wink Or is it because of me? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fittty(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2013
how do i watche bba channels 197 and 198 arent showing it gives me the e16-4 message!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2013
Dannyxy: Hakeem say he is done with cleo quote"i hv been patient with her her enuf,i can't kip holding up 4 a woman who dn't luv me(abi,sumtin lik dat sha)na nw u jst knw,sum1 nids 2 break a bottle on dat guys head...is he a learner?
nobody takes crykeem seriously anymore...he's just pathetic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2013
Dannyxy: Hakeem say he is done with cleo quote"i hv been patient with her her enuf,i can't kip holding up 4 a woman who dn't luv me(abi,sumtin lik dat sha)na nw u jst knw,sum1 nids 2 break a bottle on dat guys head...is he a learner?
Hakeem is either taking this Cleo stuff very seriously or hez just trying to gain Africa's sympathy in the course of the game. Either way, he is an ar.sehole. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2013
is this beverly pretty....?

i aint jobless, i get walka 7 wc i dey use fr house, fr office , n fr my business plc..infct na only church i no dey carry am go...

even wt dt i aint a bba pundit so readin Nland analysis dey sweet my belle mor thn watchn it nw.

gudmng gud pple
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol....emm...so why are you on this thread dear? wink Or is it because of me? grin

*scratches head*...nov is a long way..you are stuck with this thread till the end or maybe till dillish leaves tongue

Btw, with the love you have for dillish outside bba, u sure say your own no go pass hakeem own if you both were in the same house? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2013
StateOfMind:

*scratches head*...nov is a long way..you are stuck with this thread till the end or maybe till dillish leaves tongue

Btw, with the love you have for dillish outside bba, u sure say your own no go pass hakeem own if you both were in the same house? tongue
Not at all. I go use my brain...not my heart. I wud pick 300k dollars ova Dillish tongue...so far I still have you. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2013
Abegi joor, Melvin na the original learner! What's wrong with dis our guy. E just dey dull us. I tire o. If na kevin na de love of eliz e use win. Kegan to talia, ah ah. Our guy melvin no get game, the truth be told. Beverly as loud as she is, is wiser sef. Can't he just wake up and go with the slogan "The chase". As least they knew it b4 they entered the house. E just dey der dey dull Niaja.like say Na fine boy go give am the 300k?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2013
aodis: Abegi joor, Melvin na the original learner! What's wrong with dis our guy. E just dey dull us. I tire o. If na kevin na de love of eliz e use win. Kegan to talia, ah ah. Our guy melvin no get game, the truth be told. Beverly as loud as she is, is wiser sef. Can't he just wake up and go with the slogan "The chase". As least they knew it b4 they entered the house. E just dey der dey dull Niaja.like say Na fine boy go give am the 300k?
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2013
aodis: Abegi joor, Melvin na the original learner! What's wrong with dis our guy. E just dey dull us. I tire o. If na kevin na de love of eliz e use win. Kegan to talia, ah ah. Our guy melvin no get game, the truth be told. Beverly as loud as she is, is wiser sef. Can't he just wake up and go with the slogan "The chase". As least they knew it b4 they entered the house. E just dey der dey dull Niaja.like say Na fine boy go give am the 300k?
no be 2 weeks before finals wey Keagan and Talia hook-up...Uti and Sheila sef, no be the same 2 weeks to finals wey dem make head-way after all the coded signals?

Na only you wey no know sey you suppose keep viewers in suspense for as long as possible? Abi you wan make he turn Hakeem? Don't forget even the Keliz had to be separated cos Elizabeth was dulling Kevin's chances

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2013
To all those who accused my Melvin of dulling....he barged in on Dellish taking her bath this morning 3 times!

He entered d first time and Maria was like "Melvin don't go in there" Dellish was giggling and saying " Melvin leave me alone o, get out"

He entered the second time and came out and was like "I saw it (the b00bs) do you want me to describe it for you?"

The third time he entered and hugged her and Maria was like "Melvin leave my sister alone o" and Bev was laughing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2013
safarigirl: To all those who accused my Melvin of dulling....he barged in on Dellish taking her bath this morning 3 times!

He entered d first time and Maria was like "Melvin don't go in there" Dellish was giggling and saying " Melvin leave me alone o, get out"

He entered the second time and came out and was like "I saw it (the b00bs) do you want me to describe it for you?"

The third time he entered and hugged her and Maria was like "Melvin leave my sister alone o" and Bev was laughing
Whaaaat!! On behalf of melvin,i just ej.aculated!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2013
Kslib:
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2013
sajbabs:

Yeah she isn't that pretty but better than selly...
Feza is d prettiest in d house jaree, even dellish no reach...

And a big COngratulation on d conclusion of ur Bsc program... Ife hmmmm... God bless that school.
shooo.Guy sorry o,but are u sure u are not suffering 4rm night blindnesz?Feza prettier than dillish?Dillish is a natural beauty,even if she is sleepin,cryin or even when she is damn angry,she is far more prettier n beautiful than feza...!If person like dillish cry 4 ma front,i go cry wit ham.,if she is angry,i wil tel her she is more beautiful,if she walks away 4rm me i wil follow her....,if she says she hates me,i tell her i love her d more....,if she slaps me,i kiss her......!Delicious dillish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2013
Kslib:
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2013
safarigirl: no be 2 weeks before finals wey Keagan and Talia hook-up...Uti and Sheila sef, no be the same 2 weeks to finals wey dem make head-way after all the coded signals?

Na only you wey no know sey you suppose keep viewers in suspense for as long as possible? Abi you wan make he turn Hakeem? Don't forget even the Keliz had to be separated cos Elizabeth was dulling Kevin's chances

If you watch the game properly even the previous editions, the suspense materialised as a result of both a party been intrested in the other. Kevin liked elizberth from the day of the 1st task, after much fronting for kevin she gave in eventually but later had to be seperated, dat drama of kevin crying earned him africa. Take a look at kegan he eyed talia while he was in down vile. But just becos talia was tied to seydou there was no chance but visible connection. Uti and shila were both in BBA3, there was also an obvious connection and uti even showed it wen he got the news abt his fathers death in season 5. That was just abt 3weeks in the house. This our brother here melvin who em don apporoch, or give signal. This is the chase proper u start from day one. To be frank and in all honesty I think the pple playing the game well are Elikem, bolt, feza and to a large extent selly and hakeem! Melvin is no where near. I stand corrected and am Proudly naija!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2013
Kslib:

@Kslib; what Dude U are so.
Awesome... Hi 5... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2013
StateOfMind:

Haha, you saw that too. Kai, hakeem is a baby..tomorrow's rendevouz will be so funny.. From what cleo told fatima and what bassey said to her after the swap, I am thinking she changed her mind and spoke to selly at the last minute about hakeem coming over. I guess She took to oneal's advice. Bassey said 'whatever decision you made, you will be fine'..cleo told fatima she knew she wasn't coming to diamonds, and that they also gave up on hakeem and were looking for someone else to come in"

Now, hakeem dey para because he thinks cleo changed her mind even after they spoke about it at the arena and doesn't want to go to the rendevous room, he wants to leave cleo by herself there so that she can know how it feels to be alone. What a joker. "She took a decision without thinking of me".

The guys (nando, big, melvin and bimp) are trying to talk sense into him and telling him he has no choice than to go because they voted for cleo and its also big brother's instruction. Nando told him to be a man and be in charge by going there to find out what really happened at the last minute instead of speculating and know if cleo is real with him. Bimp and melvin said the same. "You weren't in the house when the decision was made hakeem, you can't be so sure"

Even the usually mute bigesas told him cleo probably changed her mind cos she doesn't want them end up like koketso and lk4 just like hakeem also said earlier in the morning.
Hakeem replied that if he was willing to go back on his words and 'sacrifice' to go to ruby against all odds, cleo had no right to go back on it.

'Relationship is all about sacrifice..if I end up like lk4, so be it, afterall africa decides..hohoho..

I am not really sure if cleo actually had that last minute conversation with selly or it was purely selly's decision but that will be revealed tomorrow.

Jeeezz..too much story, I can only hope I made some sense.

Let's see wut happens 2day den wiv dt s.t.u.p.I.d hakeem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2013
aodis:

If you watch the game properly even the previous editions, the suspense materialised as a result of both a party been intrested in the other. Kevin liked elizberth from the day of the 1st task, after much fronting for kevin she gave in eventually but later had to be seperated, dat drama of kevin crying earned him africa. Take a look at kegan he eyed talia while he was in down vile. But just becos talia was tied to seydou there was no chance but visible connection. Uti and shila were both in BBA3, there was also an obvious connection and uti even showed it wen he got the news abt his fathers death in season 5. That was just abt 3weeks in the house. This our brother here melvin who em don apporoch, or give signal. This is the chase proper u start from day one. To be frank and in all honesty I think the pple playing the game well are Elikem, bolt, feza and to a large extent selly and hakeem! Melvin is no where near. I stand corrected and am Proudly naija!
it's you who doesn't know how this game is played.

Crykeem will soon be kicked off, his game is way off...dude acting like a love-drunk poohsie, nothing attractive there.

Elikem will soon end up like LK4, it's okay to be a player, but don't mess with 3 women (single mums at that)...if LK4 couldn't get away with it, viewers will soon grow weary with Elikem's game and so will the women he's trying to juggle.

It's only you who doesn't realise that Bolt is public enemy No.1 as of now, people were even vexing that Melvin saved him, and he's the one you think has a better gameplan? Are you even watching this show?

Who told you Melvin ain't showing interest in someone? FYI, after the arena games yesterday Dellish had a comfortable seat on Melvin's laps while they waied to be taken back to the house, they were all touchy-feely, he was even playing with her hair, while the other housemates were making S/Os.

Feza's game lacks definition and will soon get her kicked out...Selly is as good as past tense if she comes up on Monday, no allies whatsoever and only Ghanaians still like her, even Naija no go vote her cos she's stepped on too many toes.

Slow and steady wins the race, we can't have Melvin jumping on every girl just for entertainment value lest he looks like a h0r.ny virgin who's never been around pretty girls...like Elikem.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2013
safarigirl: it's you who doesn't know how this game is played.

Crykeem will soon be kicked off, his game is way off...dude acting like a love-drunk poohsie, nothing attractive there.

Elikem will soon end up like LK4, it's okay to be a player, but don't mess with 3 women (single mums at that)...if LK4 couldn't get away with it, viewers will soon grow weary with Elikem's game and so will the women he's trying to juggle.
It's only you who doesn't realise that Bolt is public enemy No.1 as of now, people were even vexing that Melvin saved him, and he's the one you think has a better gameplan? Are you even watching this show?

Who told you Melvin ain't showing interest in someone? FYI, after the arena games yesterday Dellish had a comfortable seat on Melvin's laps while they waied to be taken back to the house, they were all touchy-feely, he was even playing with her hair, while the other housemates were making S/Os.

Feza's game lacks definition and will soon get her kicked out...Selly is as good as past tense if she comes up on Monday, no allies whatsoever and only Ghanaians still like her, even Naija no go vote her cos she's stepped on too many toes.

Slow and steady wins the race, we can't have Melvin jumping on every girl just for entertainment value lest he looks like a h0r.ny virgin who's never been around pretty girls...like Elikem.

Now I know u are just a learner! So becos she was sitting on melvins laps e con mean say she dig melvin? U funny o! Melvin never even show any sign u dey talk say she sat on his laps! Well lets see how the game goes and see if those names wey I call no go checkmate our guy!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2013
aodis:

Now I know u are just a learner! So becos she was sitting on melvins laps e con mean say she dig melvin? U funny o! Melvin never even show any sign u dey talk say she sat on his laps! Well lets see how the game goes and see if those names wey I call no go checkmate our guy!
oh, and you didn't read the post of him barging in on her bathing right?

Why you no defend the other otondos with supposedly better games than Melvin?

Dear, I've been watching BBA since the first season where there was Gaetano, Mwisho, Alex, Stephan, Zain, Bayo, Cherise, Warona, and Abbey...I know this game better than Barack Obama knows the US

The people you think have good games are digging their own grave....let me tell you who has a good game.

Nando, O'neal, Melvin, Sulu, Bassey, Bimp, Beverly, Dellish and Cleo

These are the people you'll be seeing three to five weeks from now...the rest have clouds of uncertainty hanging over them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2013
Aodis...you obviously don't know how this BB game dey go oh. Safari girl has said it all. Her posts were on point. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2013
@aodis,Why wont you just allow another person to stick with their opinion? You analysed the game by your standards,so allow another person to do theirs..
Any correct guy who gat game will agree with me that melvin knows what he's doing.. I love the game melvin is playing with the girls. Trust me,you dont wanna give some girls the impression that you need them like die..
I repeat,melvin is no fool. The guy knows what he's doing.. You are just angry that he's not jumping into girl's faces and screaming "lets be in a relationship".. Dont forget that this is a game,so even though a sharp guy like melvin has feelings,it will take time to show cos he's there for the money and not some girl who might probably look average compared to the one's he's banged prior to this show..
Abeg melvin,continue playing the "i'm blind" game.. They wont understand..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2013
Kslib: @aodis,Why wont you just allow another person to stick with their opinion? You analysed the game by your standards,so allow another person to do theirs..
Any correct guy who gat game will agree with me that melvin knows what he's doing.. I love the game melvin is playing with the girls. Trust me,you dont wanna give some girls the impression that you need them like die..
I repeat,melvin is no fool. The guy knows what he's doing.. You are just angry that he's not jumping into girl's faces and screaming "lets be in a relationship".. Dont forget that this is a game,so even though a sharp guy like melvin has feelings,it will take time to show cos he's there for the money and not some girl who might probably look average compared to the one's he's banged prior to this show..
Abeg melvin,continue playing the "i'm blind" game.. They wont understand..

I agree na, I fit no know wetin I dey watch, but as the saying goes we shall see the end result, abi no be august dem go do finals! SMH  =))˚°◦hahahaha. < // >

_\\_. Aha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ishilove: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2013
safarigirl: oh, and you didn't read the post of him barging in on her bathing right?

Dear, I've been watching BBA since the first season where there was Gaetano, Mwisho, Alex, Stephan, Zain, Bayo, Cherise, Warona, and Abbey....
I can still remember that doofus Bayo making a fool of himself as he begged Warona to allow him 'to kiss and romance' her.

Gaetano moved on to become a presenter in one of dstv's programmes while Abbey was roundly villified and thrust into the shadows of scandal and obscurity for her inability to close her legs on live tv.

Lesson: big brother is just a game so they have to be careful what they do there.

I haven't watched it since season one, though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2013
I don't think there is a perfect player when it comes to bba. Sometimes, it depends on the housemates you have in the finals and the varying definition of entertainment to the voters. Keagan for example had no peculiar strategy, I did not even expect him to go far at all. Prezzo was a definition of an ashhole and he went that far, although I must admit he's one of the most intelligent character bba ever produced. Richard was a married man who was arrogant, kept himself busy romancing tatiana and was not in anyway deserving of the prize IMO but eventually won. Uti was very vocal in both bba seasons..he didnt go far at all in the first season but did the second time. His personality did not change. And wendall? Oh..worst winner ever, I can barely recall anything about him.

The theme of this bba is confusing the housemates and some of them don't even know how far they should go with the chase or if they should get involved at all. As for elikam, I can't compare him with lk4 because he's not playing on anyone's feelings in the house. He chased feza. She no gree, he moved on. He did not chase fatima, they just bonded and he tells everyone they are just fond of each other. They both understand the kind of relationship they have. Now he's chasing pokello. its left to her to agree or not. Different personalities make bba sweet to watch.

I have a feeling that the romantic whatever prize that would be won on the final day would be close to the grand prize, so anyone who is involved in 'the chase' which is the theme of this bba would also not go home empty handed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2013
safarigirl: oh, and you didn't read the post of him barging in on her bathing right?

Dear, I've been watching BBA since the first season where there was Gaetano, Mwisho, Alex, Stephan, Zain, Bayo, Cherise, Warona, and Abbey...I know this game better than Barack Obama knows the US

The people you think have good games are digging their own grave....let me tell you who has a good game.

Nando, O'neal, Melvin, Sulu, Bassey, Bimp, Beverly, Dellish and Cleo

These are the people you'll be seeing three to five weeks from now...the rest have clouds of uncertainty hanging over them.

Oga producer BBA who was the presenter frm BBA 1-3, I work in multichoice and am a manager ok,and me don dey der for over 14yrs I know the trend ok. The theme is The chase ok! Notice I has been repeating that phase since (The chase), na person wey sabi the game even with obstacles and wey go find way around these obstacles to get his true love den be a leaderand checkmate others na em go win. I no dey fight you but preety much melvin no dey flow. He went in there with promises and he is not living up! Well let's pray there is one obsturction and challenge dat will come up and let's see how he will find his way out to get popularity again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2013
StateOfMind: I don't think there is a perfect player when it comes to bba. Sometimes, it depends on the housemates you have in the finals and the varying definition of entertainment to the voters. Keagan for example had no peculiar strategy, I did not even expect him to go far at all. Prezzo was a definition of an ashhole and he went that far, although I must admit he's one of the most intelligent character bba ever produced. Richard was a married man who was arrogant, kept himself busy romancing tatiana and was not in anyway deserving of the prize IMO but eventually won. Uti was very vocal in both bba seasons..he didnt go far at all in the first season but did the second time. His personality did not change. And wendall? Oh..worst winner ever, I can barely recall anything about him.

The theme of this bba is confusing the housemates and some of them don't even know how far they should go with the chase or if they should get involved at all. As for elikam, I can't compare him with lk4 because he's not playing on anyone's feelings in the house. He chased feza. She no gree, he moved on. He did not chase fatima, they just bonded and he tells everyone they are just fond of each other. They both understand the kind of relationship they have. Now he's chasing pokello. its left to her to agree or not. Different personalities make bba sweet to watch.

I have a feeling that the romantic whatever prize that would be won on the final day would be close to the grand prize, so anyone who is involved in 'the chase' which is the theme of this bba would also not go home empty handed.

Well said they don't just understand The Chase thingy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.