Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186169 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol....emm...so why are you on this thread dear? wink Or is it because of me? grin

This guy sef.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
aodis:

Well said they don't just understand The Chase thingy!
*Yimu* Keep getting unnecessarily worked up about the theme. TheChase ko, TheMarathon ni. The truth is there is no specific formula or strategy for winning BB but so far, in a particular season, at a certain stage, one could point to some housemates that are playing the game quite well and those that are not. We are human beings and so no one is infallible with respect to judgment but safarigirl has said the truth. It may not actually be what happens but her analysis is on point...I repeat...on point.

What concerns Africa with whether ppl re chasing or not? undecided What matters is everyone's interest in housemates' personalities and interactions in the house, not necessarily a relationship or a chase. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
safarigirl: oh, and you didn't read the post of him barging in on her bathing right?

Why you no defend the other otondos with supposedly better games than Melvin?

Dear, I've been watching BBA since the first season where there was Gaetano, Mwisho, Alex, Stephan, Zain, Bayo, Cherise, Warona, and Abbey...I know this game better than Barack Obama knows the US

The people you think have good games are digging their own grave....let me tell you who has a good game.

Nando, O'neal, Melvin, Sulu, Bassey, Bimp, Beverly, Dellish and Cleo

These are the people you'll be seeing three to five weeks from now...the rest have clouds of uncertainty hanging over them.

Chai. Did you pen down their names, or was it off-hand?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
14years? i dey side dey luk ol of una wey get degree, masters, phd fr bba...cheesy

,"" i sabi d game , melvin no get game plan""..some of una no go last 2weeks sef fr d hse if givn d opportnity

Evry one hs personal opinion on hw he/she views d happenngs on bba..smbody may see biguesa hvn a perfct game plan whl sm may see him as a learner...evryone is entitled to his/hr own opinion..
i like safarigirl's analysis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
aodis:

Well said they don't just understand The Chase thingy!

Yup, the theme is quite important this season because there would be a prize for that too even though the housemates are not aware.

That being said, Not everyone would be involved in 'the chase'. Whatever works for each housemate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jesos chrawst!! Make beverly shut up nah.. Anytime she starts talking about Nigeria,my heart keeps skipping.. Make dis girl no disgrace our image oh..
Dellish can lie sha.. She said in namibia if you bribe the police,you will be arrested.. Beverly said in Nigeria,all you have to do is pay the police and they will encourage you to speed off limit on the road..lol
I like beverly,but i dont know why she is always the loudest when it comes to saying negative things about one's country.. She still dey talk ohhh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kslib: Jesos chrawst!! Make beverly shut up nah.. Anytime she starts talking about Nigeria,my heart keeps skipping.. Make dis girl no disgrace our image oh..
Dellish can lie sha.. She said in namibia if you bribe the police,you will be arrested.. Beverly said in Nigeria,all you have to do is pay the police and they will encourage you to speed off limit on the road..lol
I like beverly,but i dont know why she is always the loudest when it comes to saying negative things about one's country.. She still dey talk ohhh..
lol...update us mor abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
miss sparkle: But wait abeg! B4 we comment further let's pause and think of our lives. So all we do is just argue and talk about bba all day erriday? I know my life is boring at d moment but is it a coincidence dat u all are as jobless as well? #hmmmmmmm
lol no, i watch bba cos its fun to me and coupled with d fact dt its for a season not cos of boredom. Were it to be a continuous thing, i wouldn't have been a viewer at all. I relax with it and i like it here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kslib: Jesos chrawst!! Make beverly shut up nah.. Anytime she starts talking about Nigeria,my heart keeps skipping.. Make dis girl no disgrace our image oh..
people are conditioned to believe stuff that's not real e.g Dellish and no bribery, Mozambique and constant power supply...hell! I thought Ghana had 24/7 light until they started complaining on twitter of power outage.

Bev is saying the truth, but wait first, we get speed limit for here ne? Like someone said on another thread "speed limits are just arbitrary figures placed there to make one feel guilty" nobody dey even look am.

I still like watching the girl sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
Bev sef i heard her say a guy travelled all d way 4rm london 2 c her...Her words "he said to me hey look i came all d way 4rm london to see you and next tin i knew he started sprayin dollars on the floor infront of me."u nid to see the look on d faces of the Hms......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Natasha's organised.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
well.....NATASHA hosted some kinda 'honesty talk show' 4 the rubies...it was funny n Hms tried 2 b sincere.ookay ooo so me i missed some sha bt then i caught dat of onel,pokello n elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
ONEL said he lyks feza and wen asked abt sex in d house he said feza is nat comfy wit it n he respects her decision......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
So that pikin is still going to the rendezvous room after all........... Mscheeeeeew unoka woman wrapper.
Of all the girls in the world na reality show him wan dey do love.

Bloody learner.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
@safarigirl, you left out Bruna and Tapuwa wink

Concerning Melvin
's gameplan (or lack of), I don't know how much longer this goody-two-shoes persona will sit with Africans. He hardly reveals anything about himself and he's just too cautious for my liking. He seriously needs to up his game else he won't smell the finale talkless of cash prize.
The Rendevous dates are about to start and phcn just struck, dratt!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sharingan: ONEL said he lyks feza and wen asked abt sex in d house he said feza is nat comfy wit it n he respects her decision......

What? So if feza was comfortable with it, he wouldnt mind..

Natasha in pink dress o..hehehe...she looks good though.
I wonder why bigesas loves jewelries so much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
dominique: @safarigirl, you left out Bruna and Tapuwa wink

The Rendevous dates are about to start
how could I forget poor Bruna, evicted cos her country (Angola) couldn't understand English

And controversial Tapuwa with her desperado attitude and low-cut.

Twas a white guy that hosted the first BBA, the second and third were hosted by Kabelo (I wonder where he is now, Denrele has taken over from him on Channel O sef)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Bigesas just told natasha he thinks melvin saved him and replaced him with dillish..how slow can a big guy get?

Cleo looks georgeous! Wowwwwww! Best I have ever seen her look..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
I watched him say dat too n am kind of shocked.seems melvin is some kind of slow poison afterall.not saving bigursa was a good move by melvin cos I feel bigursas presence is to hakeems benefit.I wish melvin put fatima up for nomonation n not annabel.
StateOfMind: Bigesas just told natasha he thinks melvin saved him and replaced him with dillish..how slow can a big guy get?

Cleo looks georgeous! Wowwwwww! Best I have ever seen her look..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Its time 4 hakeem 2 confront cleo. Btw natasha is jus happy and having hope dt biguesa likes ha. Ehyah!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
angry angryHakeem on a date drinking directly from the mouth of the bottle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sharingan: ONEL said he lyks feza and wen asked abt sex in d house he said feza is nat comfy wit it n he respects her decision......

Ah ah, I know they've liked themselves awhile now in absentia, but is it not just yesterday that Feza entered the ruby house, how come sex became an instant topic bw them? Oga o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
safarigirl: how could I forget poor Bruna, evicted cos her country (Angola) couldn't understand English

And controversial Tapuwa with her desperado attitude and low-cut.

Twas a white guy that hosted the first BBA, the second and third were hosted by Kabelo (I wonder where he is now, Denrele has taken over from him on Channel O sef)

Thought she wa evicted cos she refused to bath naykid undecided. The babe fine no be small (Angola chicks are tha bomb!). Twas Mark Pilgrim that hosted the very first show (wonder where he is now)

@ishilove, Abby was doing quite well in Nollywood post BBA. She's married to a Tanzanian and is living there with her children. She doesn't need to be in the spotlight to advertise her happy ending.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Biguesas:- "I think Melvin saved me and put up Dellish"

This has to be the joke of the century....Dellish ke?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
dominique:

Thought she wa evicted cos she refused to bath naykid undecided. The babe fine no be small (Angola chicks are tha bomb!). Twas Mark Pilgrim that hosted the very first show (wonder where he is now)

@ishilove, Abby was doing quite well in Nollywood post BBA. She's married to a Tanzanian and is living there with her children. She doesn't need to be in the spotlight to advertise her happy ending.
nah, she was evicted the first week cos she didn't get enough votes...even Angola didn't vote enough for her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Damn PHCN!!! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Come come hakeem, enuf wiv all dis fake tears n fake luv. I actually prefer watchin biguesas n natasha cos dis guy is vexin me seriously
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
safarigirl: nah, she was evicted the first week cos she didn't get enough votes...even Angola didn't vote enough for her

Back then, we were to vote for housemates we wanted out not in. I remember she got Angolan votes, they prolly thought they were voting her in grin. But people did complain about the way she baths in a bikini and how she goes on and on about her bf (now husband). I didn't see her eviction coming sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
safarigirl: everyone likes a free-spirit....he brings something different, a looseness in the use of terminologies..like last night he made the following statements

"...just 7 more days, if I don't phuck someone in 7 days, I'll start raping people"

"Biggie if I don't get swapped by Friday, I'm leaving"

"Why have a tongue ring if u can't suck deek? That's false advertisement"
*dies*....LMAO!!!

Nando is killing me man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:
*dies*....LMAO!!!

Nando is killing me man
The clear front runner for now. The dude is crazy
grin

In other news hakeem angry angry 300k dolls on the line, someone should knock this mofo and remind him it's not Zimbabwean dollars

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
chima12: angry angryHakeem on a date drinking directly from the mouth of the bottle

There were no cups joo, biggie just gave them cups.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
The reason why most of us are pissed of with Hakeem's ''mushy-mushy'' love is because we Nigerians are sharp , and not easily bamboozled.
Trust me, Hakeem has convinced the rest of Africa with his fake tears and fake love.
Hacleo's current Rendezvous date is now going viral on Twitter n facebook.
Hacleo till Day 91.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.