Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193607 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bimp sef no know wetin be "keek".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly - "I attended one of the most expensive university in Nigeria... please how do you spell difference?"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib: See dem hypocrites!! See dem bringing up silly excuses as to why Naija is voting for dillish.. See dem bringing up silly excuses like:::
She screams oshio baba to fool you guys..
She wears a Naija head warmer to get our votes.. Didnt cleo also do the same? Didnt cleo also wear dat Naija head warmer for almost 24hours?

## Melvin for the moola##

I dont know if you're referring to me, but I was obviously talking about the comments posted before I posted mine. (It was more or less a response)
I think you just like hearing yourself talk. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
If you want to vote for Dillish, vote for her. If you want to vote for Cleo, vote for her. If you even want to vote for Feza, na you get your money. Just do your thing and leave the insults out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
omonime:

Oya tell the level wey u dey. Na dream that can never come to pass naim u dey dream by saying Melvin must noyt win. Melvin don win finish. U never hear am. I beg u pple shld tell this person say melvin don win finish. It has been settled by God b4 the foundation of the world. And anybody wey no like am make it deal with it by jumping into the ocean. I like dilish but I won't vote for her because is already at home with stephen. Dilish is going home with feza this week. Take it or leave it. And one person was saying Dilish winning is also melvin winning. Dat one na big lie. Its like using bread to pack my stew chop. Dilish is dilish and namibia. Melvin is melvim and Naija so they are not same thing. Ma pe aja lobo for wa just to get pple vote for dilish. So cos she wears naija head warmer and call osho baba does that mean she love naija so much. All those things is the stratergy she is using to fool us. Don't get me wrong I like the girl but she cnt win and won't win. She is going home come sunday. I have seen it already. And once again MELVIN is the winner of BBA 8. O ti du o fe ke. SHALOM
To fool you!!! Abeg speak for yaself pastor!!
Na wa ooo.. So someone cannot genuinely love Nigeria again?
This is one of the many reasons why i said its more of a curse rather than a blessing to be a Nigerian in this game cos people feel anybody that comes close to you is strategizing!!! haba!!!
Cant someone love Nigeria again?
Owl-neal dey attack Naija,una and me attack d guy.. Now,una don see person wey like Naija,una still dey attack the person..
**tufiakwa**

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
I never knew such thread existed!!
I'll be always here from now on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
ellacute: it will decrease angelo's chance of winning if dillish stays,but if dillish goes,namibia will vote angelo,and that doesn't still favour melvin too

Dillish is not going home this week with or without Nigeria's vote, that's what I mean. So regardless, its to her benefit and nobody else's.
Just saying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
I am missing Melvin's laugh o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
ellacute: I see you guys think namibians are fools,they are human beings also,they'll never vote melvin if nigeria doesn't vote dillish,they'll rather vote angelo,and that will increase his chance of winning,you guys should vote cleo and let me see melvin win .............nigeria mustnt win this..............and maria fans are just insecure,if the so called delusional mellish doesn't exist ,why do they want dillish out by all means in the name of strategic voting?........dillish isn't entertaining some people;yes but the only reason melvin is better than bimp is because he is nigerian..............

Nigerians will never get Namibian vote, if Dillish goes or not. If she does go, Namibia will vote Angelo, namibia and SA are very close in everything, languages, culture, currency, lifestyle,everything. Whatever happens in SA, happens in Namibia, Botswana, lesotho, Swaziland, Zambia, Mozambique, even Zimbabwe, but with Zimbabwe, they have this grudge with SA, they Always think they are better than SA.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I dont know if you're referring to me, but I was obviously talking about the comments posted before I posted mine. (It was more or less a response)
I think you just like hearing yourself talk. LOL
Since you're not sure if i was referring to you or not,why didnt you wait to be very sure before you replied?
That post was for those who think those voting for dillish are fools who are just voting for her based on the fact she has used her "supposed strategy" to fool them(us)...
If you feel you are amongst those who i was referring to,then feel free to assume that the post was meant for you..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib:
To fool you!!! Abeg speak for yaself pastor!!
Na wa ooo.. So someone cannot genuinely love Nigeria again?
This is one of the many reasons why i said its more of a curse rather than a blessing to be a Nigerian in this game cos people feel anybody that comes close to you is strategizing!!! haba!!!
Cant someone love Nigeria again?
Owl-neal dey attack Naija,una and me attack d guy.. Now,una don see person wey like Naija,una still dey attack the person..
**tufiakwa**

No one is attacking dilish and what ever u like say. I will still say the reality and obvious. Dilish is going home on sunday. Why all of una deu do like say una never see fine girl for una life. Even if she come naija or she even win for una dreaam. She can't date any of u guys. So why do u pple dey do like sey na ugly pple surround una life. I beg dilish we love u but am not voting for u cos u are hoing home come sunday. SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by khairate(f): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Why is elikem so obsessed with who gets to nominate who? Who gets evicted?? Who nominates him?? He should take a chill pill really, or maybe Bounce sef. OK, elikem OUT OUT..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib:
Since you're not sure if i was referring to you or not,why didnt you wait to be very sure before you replied?
That post was for those who think those voting for dillish are fools who are just voting for her based on the fact she has used her "supposed strategy" to fool them(us)...
If you feel you are amongst those who i was referring to,then feel free to assume that the post was meant for you..

Because of the way you said it, I believed you lumped us all together.
Anyway, its all clear now cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
yep

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
How times have changed. Lucille left so early in bba3 because she was so boring and didn't have much of a personality but Dillish (who is just the same) has made it this far.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Omo I don confuse...
What if Cleo survives?..even if she doesn't Zambians won't vote Melvin..their vote will go to Angelo.
If dillish stays nothing will happen..if she goes @ least chance for Namibia's vote.
Infact..I'm not voting this week..anywhere wey 9ja vote reach make e dey there...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Vote ur favorite to stay as for me all the ladies are my favorite cos they are beautiful in different ways..my mind says cleo and I have started voting for her..#cleopatra,#clementina,#cleorified,I may choose to vote for dillish #dillicious or Feza #fekazee all depends on my mood
kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mariarocks: How times have changed. Lucille left so early in bba3 because she was so boring and didn't have much of a personality but Dillish (who is just the same) has made it this far.

Dats coz she sucks up to everyone. I totally agree with beverly when she says she's corky.

Am entitled to my own opinion so plz no attacks

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
Guys let's vote dilish,she deserves our votes and I wl say she's earned it,She's a friend,we all know its d right thing to do,let's forget strategy,we voted bassey cos it was d right thing to do and I was glad he got our vote,I remember Dat I campaigned hard for dilish to get our vote then,but I knew it wasn't d right thing,I was blinded by dis strategic ish,bassey deserved our vote more,and he got it.If d money is melvin's to win,There's nuffn anyone can do about it.let's forget d regional ish and d fact that there cld be 3 west Africans in d finale.@ dis particular junction whether mel wins or not he's the chase @ least to me.Vote dilish #proudly team melvin#.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellacute(f): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mariarocks:
You are on a long thing because what you are doing only increases Dillish' chance of winning.
Mariarocks??..........I have nothing to say,the reason 4 ur reply is quiet obvious

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
omonime:

No one is attacking dilish and what ever u like say. I will still say the reality and obvious. Dilish is going home on sunday. Why all of una deu do like say una never see fine girl for una life. Even if she come naija or she even win for una dreaam. She can't date any of u guys. So why do u pple dey do like sey na ugly pple surround una life. I beg dilish we love u but am not voting for u cos u are hoing home come sunday. SHALOM
See as dis one dey talk off point!!!
Just look at the bolded and slap yourself three times,then use kitchen knife to open your head and remove your brain.. Now insert your brain into your anus and make sure next time when you visit the toilet,you sh**it it all out!!!
Now after you finish shi**tting,put ur hand inside the toilet bowl and pack the sh**it,go bring your blender and blend it very well till it mixes very well..
Now put it inside ur fridge,wait for 24hours,then put it back inside your head and sew it with needle..
I asked you to put it in ya fridge so that your fridge will freeze that virus thats making you talk off point..
If it doesnt freezes,repeat the procedure..
SHALOM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
First of all, dillish wasn't trying to fool anybody, if the fact that she puts on a naija head warmer and screams up naija is enough to fool you, then you re. a fool indeed... The girl is actually a gud girl but that isn't a reason why you should vote her, anybody is free to vote whoever they want, we re all entitled to our perspectives.. At this point, the best thing is to vote for whoever you like, to hell with strategy, as for me and my house we have voted nd will continue voting for dillish this week.... Because like melvin, she has also been consistent in her character, as much as she has her shortcomings tooo... She does it for me this week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Drahmah: Dillish is already in the finals, and yes, she a top contender...as I see it, its between her, melvin, and elikem(yes, I left angelo out)!
I disagree. Its between Dillish, Melvin and Angelo. Most of Sadc will choose Angelo or Dillish(Nam) while most of EA will go for Dillish. But if Bimp is around it will take away perhaps 2 EA votes so it will all come down between Melvin and Angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Omolola1:

Dats coz she sucks up to everyone. I totally agree with beverly when she says she's corky.

Am entitled to my own opinion so plz no attacks
Mehn I don tire oh. You know most people say she has a good personality blah blah....well funny enough, so does Cleo to me and so did many other evicted housemates so there's nothing special there. For most Nigerians, it started off as her fine face, then it was Nigeria owes it to her soootttee they almost voted for her against Bassey (I was just so so happy that Nigeria's vote went to Bassey in the end) before you know it now, in the finale it would be Dillish for the moola because she's just a good good girl. If that happens, I will know the girl is truly destined for the money because there is no other explanation as to why Dillish will win that money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Elikem, these housemates are not in the mood for all these 'in your face talks'.. Grow some brains na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
StateOfMind: Elikem, these housemates are not in the mood for all these 'in your face talks'.. Grow some brains na.
Seriously this guy is annoying the ish out of me. Someone should tell him to shut up or put a cork in it. Damn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib:
See as dis one dey talk off point!!!
Just look at the bolded and slap yourself three times,then use kitchen knife to open your head and remove your brain.. Now insert your brain into your anus and make sure next time when you visit the toilet,you sh**it it all out!!!
Now after you finish shi**tting,put ur hand inside the toilet bowl and pack the sh**it,go bring your blender and blend it very well till it mixes very well..
Now put it inside ur fridge,wait for 24hours,then put it back inside your head and sew it with needle..
I asked you to put it in ya fridge so that your fridge will freeze that virus thats making you talk off point..
If it doesnt freezes,repeat the procedure..
SHALOM!!!

Hahahahaha rily can't stop laughing ooo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
1,2:

Nigerians will never get Namibian vote, if Dillish goes or not. If she does go, Namibia will vote Angelo, namibia and SA are very close in everything, languages, culture, currency, lifestyle,everything. Whatever happens in SA, happens in Namibia, Botswana, lesotho, Swaziland, Zambia, Mozambique, even Zimbabwe, but with Zimbabwe, they have this grudge with SA, they Always think they are better than SA.

Cool story...
So Namibia has voted Angelo how many times? Even when he wasn't up with Dillish they still didn't vote him.
And yet they saved Melvin when he was up.
So what's your point.
Infact I've changed plan..dillish must get 9ja vote.
Whether Cleo stays or not Zambia will never vote for us.
At least with Namibia we have a chance.

I just checked the ethiopian FB page..they are campaigning for Cleo. They said keeps nominating bimp.

Bots is voting their in-law Feza.
I'll check other pages and update.

Infact I'm voting Dillish this week. I don't wanna be ungrateful..if she stays it's cool..if she goes fine.
Whoever will win, will win!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
The way u guys r trending, Delish will just win the money...I swear peeps will mistakenly vote 4 her in the finals instead of Melvin
By the way listening to Ghost mode..phyno feat Olamide...the track is sick
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Una don start wit these let's vote for dis person cos of this....na wa o.evry mondat to wed na so so pages of yeye strategy una just dey give una get time o.vote for who u love and don't insult anoda person for wanting to vote for he or she loves.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dellish 101. Exams paper 1.

* tick only the correct option *

1. The following are NOT qualities of Dellish, EXCEPT

A. gentle, no compromising video so far
B. virtuous woman, not a single mum
C. loves our reps
D. beautiful, se.xy, the face of the African woman
E. focussed, has an NGO in Namibia, knows what to do with d money if she wins it.

2. Concerning Cleo, which of the following is INCORRECT

A. constantly nominates Bev and Melvin
B. conspired with hakeem against our reps in d early stages of the show
C. non - virtuous, single mum, looking for father - figure
D. a big threat to our reps by virtue of EA and SADC alliance
E. fat, unexplained pregnancy in the house.

** haterz, gonna hate **.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
I no dey vote this week, na siddon corner i dey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.