Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193607 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Boy , I dey feel this Elikem guy. He is the realest housemate in that house @ the moment. The guy no send anybody , him just dey talk him mind.
He is telling the housemates that there are some fellow housemates that would call him after the show and he would sound all nice to them but when they drop, he would sigh and be wondering where they got his number from. And that he would never call them back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
wild child: two things are certain on sunday...

1.Feza is leaving
2.Dillish is getting 9ja vote

quote me later on sunday grin

I.K how u doing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Haba beverly should just shut up...
She is talking about one of her cousin who is very pretty but is a sickler and is aged 23..
Elikem now said she will be going(dying) soon. Beverly now said the girl belives in God..
I wonder how the girl will feel about what elikem said all thanks to bev..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib: Haba beverly should just shut up...
She is talking about one of her cousin who is very pretty but is a sickler and is aged 23..
Elikem now said she will be going(dying) soon. Beverly now said the girl belives in God..
I wonder how the girl will feel about what elikem said all thanks to bev..
Imagine if Elikem and Bev ever got together. They way they both have mouth Diarrhea it would be hell on earth lol non stop yabbing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
ozodigboo: Dellish 101. Exams paper 1.

* tick only the correct option *

1. The following are NOT qualities of Dellish, EXCEPT

A. gentle, no compromising video so far
B. virtuous woman, not a single mum
C. loves our reps
D. beautiful, se.xy, the face of the African woman
E. focussed, has an NGO in Namibia, knows what to do with d money if she wins it.

2. Concerning Cleo, which of the following is INCORRECT

A. constantly nominates Bev and Melvin
B. conspired with hakeem against our reps in d early stages of the show
C. non - virtuous, single mum, looking for father - figure
D. a big threat to our reps by virtue of EA and SADC alliance
E. fat, unexplained pregnancy in the house.

** haterz, gonna hate **.

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Who is following the series Doctor's Quaters..I love it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Damn!!! Look at that asss!!
Dis nyash no get duplicate atall atall!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly to bimp and feza::: Everybody has one country rep each except us..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
ozodigboo: The irony of life is that we always get chances to rectify our mistakes, and then we bungle it.
Some weeks ago, 2 of our very good friends were up - Bassey and Dellish.
Many of us cursed fate for bringing both of them up at d same time.
Some peeps were hoping it were Dellish and someone else, apart from Bassey.
Some peeps were hoping it was Bassey and someone else, apart from Dellish.
Eventually, Naija voted Bassey - promising to make it all up for Dellish later in d contest.
Now,fate has been kind to us, pairing Dellish and other '' weak '' opponents - making it easier for us to fulfill our earlier promise of making it all up to Dellish.
And now, see whats happening.

VOTE DELLISH - THIS IS DAY 72 - THIS MAY BE OUR LAST CHANCE TO SHOW LOVE TO NAMIBIA !

See, I love Dillish and I'm voting for her, would in fact urge Nigerians to do the same. But you sounding as if we owe Namibia or Dillish our lives doesn't sit well with me. We don't have to make up anything... I don't give two forks if this is our last chance to prove whatever you think we need to prove. I vote her because I like her and that's it.. We have done a lot for Dillish and Namibia already. They have only had to vote for a Nigerian once compared to us voting for Dillish twice or trice..

The Namibian vote that you probably expert in return for Melvin/Beverly might not even come at the end, because I foresee Dillish getting to the finals. Doesn't mean I don't want us to vote for her though, just don't like some of us sounding like Dillish and Namibia are some kind of gods that we need to appease

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib: Damn!!! Look at that asss!!
Dis nyash no get duplicate atall atall!!

Na nyash you come look for here abi? Naughty boy. Let her wife catch you, she go show you pepper! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tuso:

I.K how u doing?
very well sir,patiently waiting for 1111 and sunday grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
sexytabhi: Who is following the series Doctor's Quaters..I love it
cool series but it has been over played.....that series is like 3/4yrs old now dstv has lost it if not for bba and sports....It wld have just died like HItv
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yinkade: cool series but it has been over played.....that series is like 3/4yrs old now dstv has lost it if not for bba and sports....It wld have just died like HItv
Oh really,I thought it is recent until I saw one actor I can't rem his name but he's tiv and acted as that hausa girl's father,he's late now and it's over 3years that he died. Am enjoying it though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dillish: Elikem, if you go out at least you have people in west africa, what about people like me.. Lolzzzzz, my sweet dillish dey fear oh, she doesn't want to go home.. Am already feeling bad for the girl.. Abeg help oh, vote for dillish like your life depends on it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
wild child:
very well sir,patiently waiting for 1111 and sunday grin grin
Wow! U have finally accepted u are IK! Bro pls sign autograph 4 me nah...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Safarigirl and @AMAKA
Best Strategy is to give Dillish 9ja vote.

Dillish is no threat. Just make sure that Bimp remain.
With Dillish, Angelo, and Bimp in the final Melvin need 5 country votes with individual votes to win.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
languys69:

Na nyash you come look for here abi? Naughty boy. Let her wife catch you, she go show you pepper! grin
Lmao!!!
Errrrm,i thinl you are mistaking me for someone else.. There is a mix-up somewhere..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mariarocks: How times have changed. Lucille left so early in bba3 because she was so boring and didn't have much of a personality but Dillish (who is just the same) has made it this far.

Remember Sharon D from Uganda, She was way beautiful than Dellish and more fun, but she reached the finals and was the 1st one to go. Dellish got no game, she was just lucky to reach this far.

Now Dillish has realised that she has been swapped, reality hit home, she is back at her usual being, no more trying harder.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kslib:
See as dis one dey talk off point!!!
Just look at the bolded and slap yourself three times,then use kitchen knife to open your head and remove your brain.. Now insert your brain into your anus and make sure next time when you visit the toilet,you sh**it it all out!!!
Now after you finish shi**tting,put ur hand inside the toilet bowl and pack the sh**it,go bring your blender and blend it very well till it mixes very well..
Now put it inside ur fridge,wait for 24hours,then put it back inside your head and sew it with needle..
I asked you to put it in ya fridge so that your fridge will freeze that virus thats making you talk off point..
If it doesnt freezes,repeat the procedure..
SHALOM!!!
Thanks for telling me what u do. Monkey like u. Ewu. Oponu aridi. Not let me give u the let of my tongue. Didiri sogomu alagolo. Warn ur. Self well well before I ask some one to do it for u. Dilish is going home on sunday and MELVIN shine shine bobo be the winner of BBA 8. Swallow it. SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Incase una reach d 1111 before day break, make una add my name join. Tank u...I don retaire ro bed. Una gudnyt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
1,2:

Remember Sharon D from Uganda, She was way beautiful than Dellish and more fun, but she reached the finals and was the 1st one to go. Dellish got no game, she was just lucky to reach this far.

Now Dillish has realised that she has been swapped, reality hit home, she is back at her usual being, no more trying harder.

You mean Sharon O.... And beauty is subjective.
Btw, Sharon O was a big gossip (with Millicent and Felicia). She never came across to me as a potential winner

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Jbgurl: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
please i need answers... Is cleo truely pregnant or its just a rumour?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
The minority squad is thinking of joining their beds again.
Elikem removes Annabel's name tag on one of the beds and says Annabel am sorry I have to do this,cos even ur picture on big brother site is marked "X" so I don't have an option.
This dude is just crazy and talks a lot buh I still dey gbadun am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
What is this page 1111 thing y'all have been on about though? If i comment on that page does it guarantee a place for me in heaven?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
1,2:

Sharon O
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Jb gurl: please i need answers... Is cleo truely pregnant or its just a rumour?

Please it's my unborn child we talking about here. It's not a rumour.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
mykali: What is this page 1111 thing y'all have been on about though? If i comment on that page does it guarantee a place for me in heaven?

Maybe. Jst try it and see.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
russello: @Safarigirl and @AMAKA

With Dillish, Angelo, and Bimp in the final Melvin need 5 country votes with individual votes to win.

I've actually decided not to vote this week, cause i could really care less who stays or goes.
Another voting free week for me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
russello: @Safarigirl and @AMAKA

hmmm....makes sense.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Agbgift:

Maybe. Jst try it and see.

Oh really? Na to spam this thread till we reach page 1111 be that o. I no dey joke with heavenly matter. Since oga Seun changed "orrgasm" to "heavenly feeling" my life has never remained the same. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
omonime:
Thanks for telling me what u do. Monkey like u. Ewu. Oponu aridi. Not let me give u the let of my tongue. Didiri sogomu alagolo. Warn ur. Self well well before I ask some one to do it for u. Dilish is going home on sunday and MELVIN shine shine bobo be the winner of BBA 8. Swallow it. SHALOM
Lol.. Nobi you dey preach to me that day?
Lmao!!!
Pastor my nyansh!!!
Your reply dey always dey off point.. Btw you and your comments,i no know which one worwor pass...
Your brain low pass "battery low"....
Shalom!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
hiteelong:
Wow! U have finally accepted u are IK! Bro pls sign autograph 4 me nah...lol

erm erm,make we enta room go sign am na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.