Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193607 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:50am On Aug 06, 2013
Respekt ooo....@SOM!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:53am On Aug 06, 2013
Bimp just joined in the convo..they are really having fun chatting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2013
wild child: Bimp just joined in the convo..they are really having fun chatting

He has kinda 'ruined' the fun. They were louder and all over the place before he joined them.

I'm guessing it has to do with The bimp-elikem tiff , so elikem withdrew.

Time to sleep...

Goodnight y'all..

Btw, sholay, why are you still up? You know what I am saying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2013
Abeg Bimp should bounce joor!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:01am On Aug 06, 2013
Bimp just come interupt their conversation. I just love the bond btw Melvin Elikem cleo and dillish!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:01am On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind:

He has kinda 'ruined' the fun. They were louder and all over the place before he joined them.

I'm guessing it has to do with The bimp-elikem tiff , so elikem withdrew.

Time to sleep...

Goodnight y'all..

Btw, sholay, why are you still up? You know what I am saying.

you're right but i dont think its because of the tiff cos they ironed it out already
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 06, 2013
O.michael.O:
BLOOD OF JISOX!! I bowing 4 u o
...lol....so you were read am nko....nice write up... but true I bow for you shagrin

Hope say No be phone u use type all that gist o!...lolz
it kept me updated as I de night shift. korrrect!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2013
bimp no interupt any tin o.ge said one time in d middle of d note he nd bev heard some noise in melvin and maria's corner dat ie making out tins but dem no see anything .ge asked melvin wat dey were doing nd were dey making out.you no melvin na,he denied it.bump said he cnt lie abt such tins dat bev is a witness nd can testify tomorrow.mevin said dey talk before dey sleep nd wen dey sleep its till d nxt morning.but bimp no believe.

No mind my grammar,sleep dey catch me nd gast to go work tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:31am On Aug 06, 2013
russello: @Safarigirl and @AMAKA
Best Strategy is to give Dillish 9ja vote.

Dillish is no threat. Just make sure that Bimp remain.
With Dillish, Angelo, and Bimp in the final Melvin need 5 country votes with individual votes to win.
This is all I've been saying.
Bimp must reach that finale by fire by force. If he comes up I'll vote him even more than I'll vote Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2013
I cant bliv I 4got mtn project fame, all because of bba. I hv neva miss mtn project fame season b4.
Goodnight to you all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2013
So I refused to sleep and thought to go through the bba forum and saw this..

---when bimp gets lively,the house gets
boring
---This is big brother; bimp go and sleep. I'm losing viewers
---bimp pls leave MDEC(melvin, dillish, elikem cleo) alone u're killing the vibe
---its a pity we're stuck with this furniture for
the next 2weeks
---bimp pls there's a carton of cigarrets in the
store room. Go smoke
---bimp is just a convo killer
---oluwaBIMPe has finally left!pls don't come
back spoiler!

And I thought I was the only one that noticed bimp ruined the conversation. grin
I just couldn't stop laughing..

Anyway, the next gist now is about feza's admission of feelings for melvin. Cleo and elikem started with the amebo with elikem coding it, while melvin was listening. Melvin asked why he was coding and all and then they filled melvin in. Now they are asking him about feza, but I can only see melvin's lips move. I can barely hear what he's saying.

Dillish is asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2013
sorry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:18am On Aug 06, 2013
Melvin said he did not like maria initially cos he thought she was fake and was too much in his face the first day, so all the maria talk when he got to diamonds house baffled him because they were not really close when he left ruby house.

Melvin said he admired all the initial ruby girls (excluding natasha and bev, natasha because she is big and he's not attracted to big people). He said he likes big asses, and most of the have it and he really liked what he saw. Melvin said pokello has a really huge Asss but elikem disagreed and said ass is different from asss and that pokello only has wide hips, not huge asss like that. Melvin said someone like beverly has big asss but no hips. Said he likes cleo's body and then described what she wore the first day to show he actually noticed her body the first day.

Elikem and cleo then dished out compliments to cleo and she's blushed.

*All the above in response to cleo's ques "who did you really like when you came in melvin"..before melvin could respond, elikem jumped in to tell cleo that melvin will not admit and will dodge the ques cos he's a smart guy who moved from one namibian chic to the other one. And then melvin said the above.*

Elikem now talking about cleo's insecurity with hakeem's rlt with fatima. Elikem reminded cleo both hakeem and fatima were evicted the same day and something could have gone down in babylon that night. He also asked if hakeem told her fatima touched his deek to feel the length..elikem is an annoying tease,lol, and melvin's laughter is not making it easy..they are getting on her nerves purposely, and shes getting all serious and a bit personal..hehehehe

Okay, cleo, I'm getting bored. Let's call it a wrap already..

Finally, I close with the mdec crew...they are about sleeping..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 2:27am On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin said he did not like maria initially cos he thought she was fake and was too much in his face the first day, so all the maria talk when he got to diamonds house baffled him because they were not really close when he left ruby house.

Melvin said he admired all the initial ruby girls (excluding
natasha and bev, natasha because she is big and he's not attracted to big people). He said he likes big asses, and most of the have it and he really liked what he saw. Melvin said pokello has a really huge Asss but elikem disagreed and said ass is different from asss and that pokello only has wide hips, not huge asss like that. Melvin said someone like beverly has big asss but no hips. Said he likes cleo's body and then described what she wore the first day to show he actually noticed her body the first day.

Elikem and cleo dishing out compliments to cleo and she's blushing and feeling fly.

Elikem now talking about cleo's insecurity with hakeem's rlt with fatima. Elikem reminded cleo both hakeem and fatima were evicted the same day and something could have gone down in babylon that night. He also asked if hakeem told her fatima touched his deek to feel the length..elikem is an annoying tease,lol, and melvin's laughter is not making it easy..they are getting on her nerves purposely, and shes getting all serious and a bit personal..hehehehe

Tanx d update!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:27am On Aug 06, 2013
Apparently,melvin has been secretly chking out all d gals with tight jeans in dat house(even those who were evicted).
He has always said he liked big booty(now I can understand y he was liking selly)he talked bout selly and cleo's assssesss ..so feza can't be on d list.
Elikem was like feza was feeling melvin.she was confused until maria came into d picture,so she had to settle for oneal.
Melvin says bassey is very jealous,he's very jealous when it comes to his gal and he said bassey could throw a phone on d floor(all cuz of jealousy).
Melvin was like,"I won't even lie..maria was attractive on d 1st day.I won't evn lie,she was attractive".
He confirmed who he liked(now all mellish fans can sharrap).

Melvin is a very good bad guy.

Night yall

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:28am On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind: So I refused to sleep and thought to go through the bba forum and saw this..

---when bimp gets lively,the house gets
boring
---This is big brother; bimp go and sleep. I'm losing viewers
---bimp pls leave MDEC(melvin, dillish, elikem cleo) alone u're killing the vibe
---its a pity we're stuck with this furniture for
the next 2weeks
---bimp pls there's a carton of cigarrets in the
store room. Go smoke
---bimp is just a convo killer
---oluwaBIMPe has finally left!pls don't come
back spoiler!

And I thought I was the only one that noticed bimp ruined the conversation. grin
I just couldn't stop laughing..

Anyway, the next gist now is about feza's admission of feelings for melvin. Cleo and elikem started with the amebo with elikem coding it, while melvin was listening. Melvin asked why he was coding and all and then they filled melvin in. Now they are asking him about feza, but I can only see melvin's lips move. I can barely hear what he's saying.

Dillish is asleep.
He said he wasn't feeling Feza at all.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin, elikem, dillish and cleo rock..been stuck with them for close to 3 hours now and I feel like I'm in the house with them cos I've been smiling and laughing at their conversations. All of them are fun to watch. Melvin started with bba3 where everyone was free and daring. He gisted them about the truths and dares those days, where tk was dared to strip naked for 15seconds and he did it , and also ricco who was dared to suck a female hms's bosoms. He said the females this season just dey form and that he felt like strangling dillish the day she was resisting hakeem's kiss during truth or dare in the diamond house. Dillish and elikem told him he shouldn't complain o, cos he also never showers naked, so all of them are generally not daring.

Dillish and melvin then talked about pokello's amebo mouth, and that nigga elikem who was always telling pokello things which she ends up telling other housemates (speaking of maria-melvin kiss with blindfolds). Dillish reconfirmed from melvin if what they shared was a french kiss or a light peck. They asked if melvin would have done it even if the cameras were on and he said of course, cos he and maria kissed a couple of times apart from the blindfold one and he was cool with it.

Talked about the evicted housemates, relationships in the house, teased one another. Elikem boasted to have been witnesses to x-rated things in the house (speaking of belt and bevangelo). Elikem denied ever kissing pokello and cleo attacked him giving instances of them kissing under the flag. She said she doesn't understand why they had to hide before they kiss. They also gisted cleo about hakeem's weird reactions to things in the diamond house because of her. Elikem said he felt the need to tell pokello things cos she was his bba boo, but pokello has tainted his image with her amebo and jokingly said he'll deal with her when he gets out.

Melvin said he thought oneal and cleo would be the couple, because they were close in the house first few days and cleo explained they just bonded easily cos they walked in togeda, just like feza n elikem, maria n melvin. Dillish now sed she's the only one that did not bond with her partner(angelo). Melvin teased dillish about nando too and the whole 'I wanna furk you' that turned her off.

Melvin teased cleo about diamond house sex corner and asked why she refused to go sleep there the day hakeem requested. Cleo said she did not want to get involved in anything that would make her a disgrace to her country. Elikem asked her if they had sex and she said no. Melvin then said he's sure they were close to doing it several times, cos he once caught them doing some things. They laughed and laughed and cleo insisted melvin should tell her what he saw.

Dillish said she knew melvin was sexually attracted to selly, but melvin ignored that comment, etc etc.. Its been fun sha and their beds have been joined permanently- 4beds.

Too many gists to type, but trust me, it was fun.

..And sorry for being an ochon...
Wow..I was already too far in dreamland
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin said he did not like maria initially cos he thought she was fake and was too much in his face the first day, so all the maria talk when he got to diamonds house baffled him because they were not really close when he left ruby house.

Melvin said he admired all the initial ruby girls (excluding natasha and bev, natasha because she is big and he's not attracted to big people). He said he likes big asses, and most of the have it and he really liked what he saw. Melvin said pokello has a really huge Asss but elikem disagreed and said ass is different from asss and that pokello only has wide hips, not huge asss like that. Melvin said someone like beverly has big asss but no hips. Said he likes cleo's body and then described what she wore the first day to show he actually noticed her body the first day.

*All the above in response to cleo's ques "who did you really like when you came in melvin"..before melvin could respond, elikem jumped in to tell cleo that melvin will not admit and will dodge the ques cos he's a smart guy who moved from one namibian chic to the other one. And then melvin said the above.*

So who actually liked natasha? Bassey I guess at the initial stage.
As for pokello,elikem knows his woman's body better and he gave a good description wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:57am On Aug 06, 2013
mykali:

Oga mi, please what ever I did to offend you, forgive me and take back that comment. Biko. Ejoor. Mbok.

No worry. Ein no fit do anything.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:58am On Aug 06, 2013
ella.b:

no forget me o

Nah. Why would I? Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Josydaky:
If my name no dey this 1111 page, I go vex o, no be me start 1111 thing self, my name must be there.

Vex na. If you like, no come register your name there. Na page 1112 you go see your name. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:01am On Aug 06, 2013
mykali:

See you. Woman wrappa. grin

Lmao.

I haff die.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:02am On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin, elikem, dillish and cleo rock..been stuck with them for close to 3 hours now and I feel like I'm in the house with them cos I've been smiling and laughing at their conversations. All of them are fun to watch. Melvin started with bba3 where everyone was free and daring. He gisted them about the truths and dares those days, where tk was dared to strip naked for 15seconds and he did it , and also ricco who was dared to suck a female hms's bosoms. He said the females this season just dey form and that he felt like strangling dillish the day she was resisting hakeem's kiss during truth or dare in the diamond house. Dillish and elikem told him he shouldn't complain o, cos he also never showers naked, so all of them are generally not daring.

Dillish and melvin then talked about pokello's amebo mouth, and that nigga elikem who was always telling pokello things which she ends up telling other housemates (speaking of maria-melvin kiss with blindfolds). Dillish reconfirmed from melvin if what they shared was a french kiss or a light peck. They asked if melvin would have done it even if the cameras were on and he said of course, cos he and maria kissed a couple of times apart from the blindfold one and he was cool with it.

Talked about the evicted housemates, relationships in the house, teased one another. Elikem boasted to have been witnesses to x-rated things in the house (speaking of belt and bevangelo). Elikem denied ever kissing pokello and cleo attacked him giving instances of them kissing under the flag. She said she doesn't understand why they had to hide before they kiss. They also gisted cleo about hakeem's weird reactions to things in the diamond house because of her. Elikem said he felt the need to tell pokello things cos she was his bba boo, but pokello has tainted his image with her amebo and jokingly said he'll deal with her when he gets out.

Melvin said he thought oneal and cleo would be the couple, because they were close in the house first few days and cleo explained they just bonded easily cos they walked in togeda, just like feza n elikem, maria n melvin. Dillish now sed she's the only one that did not bond with her partner(angelo). Melvin teased dillish about nando too and the whole 'I wanna furk you' that turned her off.

Melvin teased cleo about diamond house sex corner and asked why she refused to go sleep there the day hakeem requested. Cleo said she did not want to get involved in anything that would make her a disgrace to her country. Elikem asked her if they had sex and she said no. Melvin then said he's sure they were close to doing it several times, cos he once caught them doing some things. They laughed and laughed and cleo insisted melvin should tell her what he saw.

Dillish said she knew melvin was sexually attracted to selly, but melvin ignored that comment, etc etc.. Its been fun sha and their beds have been joined permanently- 4beds.

Pretty Jesus shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 6:08am On Aug 06, 2013

So in other words maria was the first gal he was romantically and sexually attracted to?abeg correct me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AreaFada2: 6:15am On Aug 06, 2013
mevems:

See, I love Dillish and I'm voting for her, would in fact urge Nigerians to do the same. But you sounding as if we owe Namibia or Dillish our lives doesn't sit well with me. We don't have to make up anything... I don't give two forks if this is our last chance to prove whatever you think we need to prove. I vote her because I like her and that's it.. We have done a lot for Dillish and Namibia already. They have only had to vote for a Nigerian once compared to us voting for Dillish twice or trice..

The Namibian vote that you probably expert in return for Melvin/Beverly might not even come at the end, because I foresee Dillish getting to the finals. Doesn't mean I don't want us to vote for her though, just don't like some of us sounding like Dillish and Namibia are some kind of gods that we need to appease

Word. Do something because you think it's the right thing to do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2013

State of mind please expantiate on this. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:39am On Aug 06, 2013
ella.b:
Apparently,melvin has been secretly chking out all d gals with tight jeans in dat house(even those who were evicted).
He has always said he liked big booty(now I can understand y he was liking selly)he talked bout selly and cleo's assssesss ..so feza can't be on d list.
Elikem was like feza was feeling melvin.she was confused until maria came into d picture,so she had to settle for oneal.
Melvin says bassey is very jealous,he's very jealous when it comes to his gal and he said bassey could throw a phone on d floor(all cuz of jealousy).
Melvin was like,"I won't even lie..maria was attractive on d 1st day.I won't evn lie,she was attractive".
He confirmed who he liked(now all mellish fans can sharrap).

Melvin is a very good bad guy.

Night yall
Did melvin mention any name?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2013
wild child:
very well sir,patiently waiting for 1111 and sunday grin grin

How I just wish page 1111 will happen when u r on stage : grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2013
feminine A:
d convo last time just show dat melvin is not straight forward didnt wanna clear d air about him or maria even when dey asked him among all d ladies maria, dillish which does he like ,he didnt say keeping everyone on suspense.just my opinion oo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2013
I just laugh, anytime people want to sell Melvins game to viewers and they be like 'He has a gooooooooood heart'.

If the guy wins on this premise, then it means Africa loves to see people with good hearts . So I'll advise DSTV to audition pastors and reverend fathers strictly for next years edition. Shey una wan see good hearts abi, una go see good heart tire na. Let us see how intresting the show will be

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2013

U tried listening to those "Delawoods" grin... I so much love ur updates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2013
feminine A:
nope..he dodged d question but to me, he likes Maria even tho heS playing Mr smart guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.