Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199880 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2013
fork adict: I just laugh, anytime people want to sell Melvins game to viewers and they be like 'He has a gooooooooood heart'.

If the guy wins on this premise, then it means Africa loves to see people with good hearts . So I'll advise DSTV to audition pastors and reverend fathers strictly for next years edition. Shey una wan see good hearts abi, una go see good heart tire na. Let us see how intresting the show will be

smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2013
Wow, State Of Mind. 3 gbosas to you for these updates.

And for the rest of you page 1111 folks, please don't forget that it won't add anything to your resume if you treat it with too much seriousness. grin

Goodmorning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2013
ella.b:

nope..he dodged d question but to me, he likes Maria even tho heS playing Mr smart guy.

The way Maria is careful about calling Melvin's name in interviews and stuff because she's not sure of where things stand is the same way Melvin likes to downplay what they have.
He believes that Maria's 2 years old relationship is still on..and that's why he tried denying they kissed the 1st time.
Guess he doesn't wanna get her in trouble with her bf.
Dunno why Elikem and Bev won't just tell him Maria is single.
The guy was even begging Elikem through out last night but Elikem didn't tell him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Campaign 4 page 1111 today!can i hear sum1 say "1".,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2013
justloveme: d convo last time just show dat melvin is not straight forward didnt wanna clear d air about him or maria even when dey asked him among all d ladies maria, dillish which does he like ,he didnt say keeping everyone on suspense.just my opinion oo.

But what else is there to clear.
The guy has repeatedly said he likes maria romantically but doesn't know where things stand.

He even told dillish once that he knows it's not possible for Maria to leave her bf of 2 years for him. So there's no need having hope.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Nairalanders, good morning o! I hope say una sleep wella wella.
I dey send my shout out to: Kslib, SOM, GOM, The Amaka, Ella B, Femine A, Josydaky, and even to all those way i no mention, i dey hail o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2013
So all comittee members incharge various duties...are to meet by 9pm#vision 1111
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2013
I think Mel actually likes Maria but he is careful as he is not certain where her outside relationship stand.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2013
ozodigboo: Na wa o ! Sleep wan catch me. I dey fear say if i sleep, by the time i go wake, RAPTURE [ 1111 ] go don happen.

Meanwhile, all of us forumites for the whole of Enugu dey vote Dellish.

Dellish love us
She neva nominate any of our rep [ unlike Cleo wey no de carry eye see Bev for DR ]
She no dey fear/shame to call Oshio Baba
She dey wear our neck/head warmer, dey show Naija flag steady.
Zambia no go ever vote us.
I vote cleo, u can vote Dillish. its not only cleo whu is nominating Naija reps, Naija reps also nominates her shaa. cool

Some peeps dey vote Cleo, de form strategy - say if Dellish reach final with Melvin say yawa go gas.
UNA BE GOD ? MAKE FINAL REACH FIRST MAKE WE SEE. [ u must reach a bridge before thinking of crossing it ].

VOTE DELLISH ! ! !

** @Sholay2011, shebi i don improve ? Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2013
fork adict: I just laugh, anytime people want to sell Melvins game to viewers and they be like 'He has a gooooooooood heart'.

If the guy wins on this premise, then it means Africa loves to see people with good hearts . So I'll advise DSTV to audition pastors and reverend fathers strictly for next years edition. Shey una wan see good hearts abi, una go see good heart tire na. Let us see how intresting the show will be

Freak ass.eE nigga
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2013
safarigirl:

The way Maria is careful about calling Melvin's name in interviews and stuff because she's not sure of where things stand is the same way Melvin likes to downplay what they have.
He believes that Maria's 2 years old relationship is still on..and that's why he tried denying they kissed the 1st time.
The guy was even begging Elikem through out last night but Elikem didn't tell him.
well, Melvin has to be patient to find out.3wks isn't far away.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Lobeez: Beverly - "I attended one of the most expensive university in Nigeria... please how do you spell difference?"
lol Bev thou, she couldnt evn spell Shoulder,i luv tht gal shaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2013
Sexy Fox: I think Mel actually likes Maria but he is careful as he is not certain where her outside relationship stand.
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2013
"Matter to be discussed"...{1}those in charge of "epistles" will be told when to begin...{2}those in charge of "bickering" will briefed on how to go about it...{3}those in charge of "argument" will also be briefed also...{4}nd also lastly...those in charged of "update" will be given the neccesary things to start immediately!signed secetary#vision 1111# i will now mention the comittee members...wait 4 it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2013

@fork adict, enough of this your rant about Melvin; the meaning of entertainment as far as BBA is concerned is subjective.
Its all a game and it is beyond just being 'entertaining'.
For me, I wouldn't wanna say any HM is more entertaining than the other because I believe the game appeals to different people in different ways.

For example, if you brought the best stand up comedian from UK to a Lasgidi stage, he would struggle to pull a grin from 5% of the audience same thing if you took basket mouth or bovi to a foreign audience.
In my opinion, melvin may not be my best HM but the dude has had a very consistent personality and it appeals to so many people even outside Nigeria. He is playing his game very well and have stayed away from the crosshairs of his fellow HM's same with Angelo and Beverly; That my dear is game plan.

For someone like me who interacts with a business like environment, their startegies speak to me.
Last week, I attended a training on 'Strategic Management' conducted by Phillips Consulting and believe me, winning is all about strategies and for that I'm giving it to Melvin, Angelo and Beverly... These trio speak to me and I have started using similar strategies in my business environment. If the trio were all salesmen, then they have suceeded in selling their personalities to the HM's.

I'm sorry but that's how I view BBA just to let you know that we all are looking out for different things.

Br

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2013
safarigirl:

I guess they re not sure either.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: "Matter to be discussed"...{1}those in charge of "epistles" will be told when to begin...{2}those in charge of "bickering" will briefed on how to go about it...{3}those in charge of "argument" will also be briefed also...{4}nd also lastly...those in charged of "update" will be given the neccesary things to start immediately!signed secetary#vision 1111# i will now mention the comittee members...wait 4 it
Danny, na which part i dey.

Good morning to all Nlders. And Sexy Fox thanks for the shout out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2013
ella.b:

nope..he dodged d question but to me, he likes Maria even tho heS playing Mr smart guy.

Yeah from all he said yesterday, he definitely likes maria. Was too obvious. He however does not want anything until after the house from all indications.
Cos he even said when dey spoke maria even offered to leave namibia and come live in 9ja with him. Dont forget maria was also Ms namibia university and came 2nd like dilish at d competition in abuja or so.

But i still tink we shld vote for dillish. Dats d resposible thin to do. Seems dis yrs bba is abt being responsible,good, nice etc. wteva. I am def nt mellish melaria wateva. But we gt ourselves in a mess

Melvins victory is totally in d hamds of Africa frm hete on. It wa almost in ours b4. Its well

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2013
After reading all over Facebook earlier, I've realized that A LOT of Nigerians are frustrated with their lives, so they use BBA to vent out their frustrations. I couldn't imagine all the venom i saw Nigerians spewing at Beverly for swapping Dillish. Its either they're brain dead or they don't understand the dynamics of the show. Who would Bev have swapped? Herself, Melvin (country mate), Angelo (Boyfriend), or Elikem (West Africa)?
And to think it was other Africans i saw trying to subdue the angry Nigerians. I guess for them Dillish is the best thing since sliced bread, their prodigal child, or shall i say future in-law. Lmao.
Either way, at this point, I feel anything she does, people will find one way or another to complain. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2013
Lobeez:

@fork adict, enough of this your rant about Melvin; the meaning of entertainment as far as BBA is concerned is subjective.
For me, I wouldn't wanna say any HM is more entertaining than the other because I believe the game appeals to different people in different ways.

For example, if you brought the best stand up comedian from UK to a Lasgidi stage, he would struggle to pull a grin from 5% of the audience same thing if you took basket mouth or bovi to a foreign audience.
In my opinion, melvin may not be my best HM but the dude has had a very consistent personality and it appeals to so many people even outside Nigeria. He is playing his game very well and have stayed away from the crosshairs of his fellow HM's same with Angelo and Beverly; That my dear is game plan.

For someone like me who interacts with a business like environment, their startegies speak to me.
Last week, I attended a training on 'Strategic Management' conducted by Phillips Consulting and believe me, winning is all about strategies and for that I'm giving it to Melvin, Angelo and Beverly... These trio speak to me and I have started using similar strategies in my business environment. If the trio were all salesmen, then they have suceeded in selling their personalities to the HM's.

I'm sorry but that's how I view BBA just to let you know that we all are looking out for different things.

Br

I agree with u.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2013
List of those incharge of long"epistle"{1}mr ochon a.k.a ostrich....{2}state of mind a.ka som...{3}safari girl a.k.a ankara woman....the above pple have been chosen due to their credibility to carry out efficiently nd effectively the stated job...#vision 1111
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2013
Sexy Fox: Nairalanders, good morning o! I hope say una sleep wella wella.
I dey send my shout out to: Kslib, SOM, GOM, The Amaka, Ella B, Femine A, Josydaky, and even to all those way i no mention, i dey hail o

Scam. Lols.
When kingdom 1111 come sha put my name too. Dis one wey u don dey hail down.

Lols. Gday. Have a wonderful day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2013
Josydaky:
Danny, na which part i dey.

Good morning to all Nlders. And Sexy Fox thanks for the shout out.
wait 4 it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2013
vote dillish.have done it 2times dis morning what about u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2013
safarigirl:

The guy was even begging Elikem thrhttp://m.travel.cnn.com/explorations/life/worlds-sexiest-accents-130333ough out last night but Elikem didn't tell him.

If elikem had told him yesterday we wont evem hear word today. Cos it ll b maria dis maria dat.
I felt elikem should v sha. But he just didnt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2013
Those incharge of "bickering"(nonsense talk)....{1}THE AMAKA(bolded)...{2}fork addict...{3}god of music....{4}josydasky....{5}ghana kwame a.ka ghana patriot...{6}miss sparkles...{7}dmalam...{8}blizbloke a.k.a block head...the above persons hv been chosen due to their credibility to carry out the stated job effectively nd efficiently...#vision 1111
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2013
Lobeez:

Br

You couldn't have said it better. I personally always pick character and personality. That's was why at a certain point in the game I was supporting bimp alongside Melvin until he became too paranoid.

Things I look out for in hm's are:
Self respect/control, humility, no conspiracy, no gossiping, respects women (for males), down to earth, jovial, consistency e.t.c

Things that make me dislike hm's are: gossiping, conspiring, arrogance, pride,no respect for women, irregularities e.t.c (however this traits makes the game fun to watch, but I'll never support people with these characters be it a Nigerian or not)

In the end what appeals to me might not appeal to another person. We all have our reasons for supporting a housemate.
As long as u have a good, clean and consistent game u're it for me, even if u're a 'delawood'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2013
BizBloke:

Looool. Try sleep first. You go wake for page 1200. We're sealing the last 25 pages tonight. grin

Make I go call GOM.
Why you dey call me??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Una goodmorning o, na so this page 1111 do me, I come dream am for dream...God help me o tongue I dreamt that I almost passed it, I swear I checked my phone 3x at night to confirm the page.....lol

I passed the DSTV area, where they are setting up for O'neal, I hope there'll be tight security cos na Naija people full this area undecided

SOM I hail o for that long epistle, n someone in here is calling me Giraffe, wetin we go call SOM's epistle? tongue

Finally finally, I don't like Angelo, and Elikem again. N like someone rightly said if Melvin, Elikem, N Bev reach finals it's not possible either will win, let's bone all that Vina,kevin gist. The votes will split one way or the other. Best bet is for one of the girls who I don't mind winning to win....GIRL POWER grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2013
tosincci:

If elikem had told him yesterday we wont evem hear word today. Cos it ll b maria dis maria dat.
I felt elikem should v sha. But he just didnt
I would ♥ that joor.
Anyway it's good for him. When Maria wanted to tell him, bev and bimp about it..he was forming and even left saying he didn't wanna listen to their gist.
So he should suffer it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Those incharge of argument(war of words){1}klib a.k.a kolo...{2}sholay...{3}dannyxy...{4}spade...{5}brefo...{6}languy...{7}mykali...{8}mariarock a.k.a bi-sexual...{9}zandillicious....the above individuals hv been chosen due to their credibility to carry out the stated job effectively nd efficienty....#vision 1111
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2013
@IyawoTM... Btw, Angelo's gf's twitter is @candy_misscoca

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.