Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,975 members, 7,963,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:50 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207179 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teeawaii(f): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2013
@Kslib,fanx 4d mention kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2013
njokusboy:

But don't you think its selfish suggesting Elikem should pave way for melvin.. Last I checked, they didn't come into the house together and they both came with one objective "winning the money", besides, I don't see melvin sharing the money with Elikem if he wins it simply because they are both west Africans, Even if Elikem has no chance of winning the money, "mind you, he doesn't know dat in the house", he would still do what every rational man would, that is "take his chances" like I would... So I suggest you drop that perspective, melvin is gonna win if he is gonna win, he might even get votes from west africans, you never can tell cos the dude, "if u don't like him, u re gonna like him".

Yes it is selfish I know, but it is a game. and I want my fav to win.. If Elikem gets to the final I'm okay with it. it's not like I'm going around campaigning for people to vote Elikem off. I'm just saying him being in the final might hinder my fav's chances. that's all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2013
safarigirl:

Oneal has gotten it hard on twitter. Even that night Elikem told Melvin that feza was in ♥ with him, people kept tweeting at Oneal telling him he's Feza's 2nd choice because she couldn't get Melvin.
He deserves all he's getting, I remember my Feza used to be very sweet and Beautiful. She was the 1st female hm I liked and she was also the most beautiful to me. For a while I even wanted Melvin to date her..until her desperation led her to Oneal.

That dude just turned her to a witch..and I'll continue hating on him for what he did to Feza..
As for Feza, she's just the worst kinda submissive woman ever. Does she really have to do everything that creep says..thank God he's out. But I believe his shadow is still hunting her.
HMMMMM.....I didn't even like her from the First day! I swear!! Am not lying...I didn't even Like her!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2013
mrs Amara: ok den if dats hw u fil!am bac 2 my SILENT VIEWING!bye
Why na??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2013
I still cant believe that tomorrow being a public holiday will enable me watch diary sessions and the task presentation first hand.

I feel Big Bro from next season forward, should consider rescheduling the task presenation to saturdays to avail the working class the opportunity to cash in on the fun too. One could imagine how left out i felt last week during the task presentation when you guys kept posting updates, commending the housemates particularly Beverly's acting. I had to watch it on the highlight and i wasnt happy. It felt like IK showing me a pirated copy of the version you guys watched first hand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2013
GH KWAME:
I stand corrected but I feel WestAfrica is the ish in Africa in terms of projecting africa to the outside world... I think BBA is their(SADC) world cup just like how the Olympics is the ish for EastAfrica(Kenya/Ethipia).... I feel all regions have their merits and their demerits, just like in Ecowas the standout countries are (GH&9ja), EA(Kenya/Tan/UG+Eth) and in SADC
(SA/Zim/Zam)...... So what is oneal's beef with WestAfrica? Aside from Diamond and Cattle I will have to google to know what is going on in Botswana.

Don't forget about football. The biggest stars from Africa are from the West. The likes of Drogba, Essien, Eto, Mikel, Toure Brothers, George Waeh, Abedi Pele, Kanu, Okocha to name but a few. In all honesty, Oneal has a lot to be angree about, regarding our region grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Yes it is selfish I know, but it is a game. and I want my fav to win.. If Elikem gets to the final I'm okay with it. it's not like I'm going around campaigning for people to vote Elikem off. I'm just saying him being in the final might hinder my fav's chances. that's all

What if Elikem wins, you didn't tell me wat ur reaction would be, you also didn't consider the other side of the coin, "that melvin is also a hindrance to Elikem winning" cos if you take away melvin from the picture, elikem suddenly becomes a strong contender... You see, naija must not always win, we have won it 3 times already, even though I want melvin to win, I am keeping my fingers crossed. In the spirit of sportsmanship, every man should be giving a good chance at the prize, like I said earlier, melvin might even get an east african vote, angola, zimbabwe, zambia, anywhere you never can tell... I don't believe in permutations cos they re usually inefficient when confronted by reality.. Melvin, u either like him or you like him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2013
EWO! This thread is DRY!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

My dear. I don't think anybody is saying Elikem doesn't deserve the money. It's just that the way the game is right now it's very unlikely he'll win. For me(my opinion) it is either you win it or you don't. Getting to the final and finishing second or third is nothing, it doesn't determine wether you'll be successfull or not, it doesn't guarantee you'll be the ones to get endorsements, it means absolutely nothing.

But him making the finale is such a huge deal for him and Ghana as no Ghanaian has ever made it to the finale. Keitta also deserved to be in the finala but got booted out the week before. If Elikem was Nigerian or from a storng SADC country, without a doubt he would have won. Regional/sentimental/strategic voting has killed this game for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mrsAmara: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: Why na??
cos u making me uncomfortable,wit al d suspicion!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2013
njokusboy:

What if Elikem wins, you didn't tell me wat ur reaction would be, you also didn't consider the other side of the coin, "that melvin is also a hindrance to Elikem winning" cos if you take away melvin from the picture, elikem suddenly becomes a strong contender... You see, naija must not always win, we have won it 3 times already, even though I want melvin to win, I am keeping my fingers crossed. In the spirit of sportsmanship, every man should be giving a good chance at the prize, like I said earlier, melvin might even get an east african vote, angola, zimbabwe, zambia, anywhere you never can tell... I don't believe in permutations cos they re usually inefficient when confronted by reality.. Melvin, u either like him or you like him.

I don't have a problem with Elikem winning,. I'll be happy for him if he does.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Abeg make una update us wetin they happen for biggie house na. Sm of us nor they watch.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2013
"This is the earliest beverly has ever slept...the hunger is so real, angelo can't even raise a finger" LOOOOL. Deep!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Don't forget about football. The biggest stars from Africa are from the West. The likes of Drogba, Essien, Eto, Mikel, Toure Brothers, George Waeh, Abedi Pele, Kanu, Okocha to name but a few. In all honesty, Oneal has a lot to be angree about regarding our region grin

Exactly, the hate people have for west africa has nothing to do with the way we project ourself, it is borne out of the realisation that we are the best at virtually evrytin, be it football, music, movies, name it. You always hate the best, even you cannot tell me you loved the best student in ur class, dat guy dat beats u at evry subject from primary 1 to 6... Nd its worse, you now went to secondary school hoping to forget about him and there he was, sitting in the front sit, smiling at you... Chai, YOU GO KILL PERSON or drink poison, If you get mind b dat.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2013
And I have a crush on a certain blogger here!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2013
GH KWAME:
True... His TL is not exciting, unlike the rest....why am I even suprised, but he's got about 15000 followers.
Oneal's Mention's are the best. Check his mentions if u want a good laugh. His mentions are even more entertaining than the show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2013
Drahmah: "This is the earliest beverly has ever slept...the hunger is so real, angelo can't even raise a finger" LOOOOL. Deep!!!

They all slept early last nyt, cos of d hunger. Their active button was switched off.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2013
so i missed the 'HEAVENLY PAGE' cry cry cry
after so much preparations/prayers/struggles to be on that page,most popular posters missed out,i just checked the page now and i also noticed that just about 10 - 11 people among the popular posters actually posted on PAGE 1111,all those silent and inactive(ghost) posters decided to hijack that page from us,well its all good,God dey grin grin grin
big shout outs to everyone that gave me one and those that forgot and to everyone that has made this thread a wonderful one,God bless y'all.
Like @IyawoTM suggested,there should be like a get together after the show oooo,make the fun no end for here,would love to meet some of y'all,y'all are wonderful and beautiful
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Housemates about to break their fast. Food was prepared by bev and feza. Prayer was led by feza.If you guys see their food ehn, the pasta, very huge chicken, rice, peppersoup, 2eggs, ketchup, juice, chips... Na real wa..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2013
Why am i splitting my vote btw Dillish and Cleo? what is wrong with me naw?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2013
dominique:

But him making the finale is such a huge deal for him and Ghana as no Ghanaian has ever made it to the finale. Keitta also deserved to be in the finala but got booted out the week before. If Elikem was Nigerian or from a storng SADC country, without a doubt he would have won. Regional/sentimental/strategic voting has killed this game for sure.
I'm sorry but I'll have to disagree with you. If Elikem was a Nigerian he might even be out by now. With The way other regions are looking for reasons to hate the Nigerians, if we had Elikem for a rep it would have been very easy for them.

And trust me Africans are tired of the typical arrogant Nigerians. For that reason I'm glad Melvin is the way he is, if not the hate for him will be times 3.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chei!!! Hunger no good o...see the huge food the housemates are chowing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
ItsModella: Chei!!! Hunger no good o...see the huge food the housemates are chowing.

I have a feeling some of them, especially the girls will not finish the food. That chicken is so huge they had to put it on a separate plate. Elikem took 2eggs, not sure about the rest. Most of them have cutlery but are still using both hands to eat.. They are so hungry

Oga angelo is done with food already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Jbgurl: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
if a nigerian shuld win again. Bba wuld bcome meaningless. Let angelo or elikem just win and go.
And pls,aside from d grand winner,would other housemates get anything?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Maria makes me smile.
She has been tweeting 9ja songs and pidgin ever since she got outta d house.
Now some ppl r correcting her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Forgot to talk about the task. Biggie supplied 500 condoms, (blue, red and silver) and the hms were told to use them to form a mosaic or sth. So while bev and feza were busy in the kitchen, melvin, cleo, dillish and elikem occupied themselves with the condom design, and uncle angelo just sat there admiring their handwork. Bimp was shuttling between kitchen and garden.

Its hiv day, and they all have the hiv vest on. Angelo keeps getting more clothes, no thanks to these tasks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Housemates about to break their fast. Food was prepared by bev and feza. Prayer was led by feza.If you guys see their food ehn, the pasta, very huge chicken, rice, peppersoup, 2eggs, ketchup, juice, chips... Na real wa..

Them combine all the food wey them nor chop yesterday join today own so. They won't finish it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
ItsModella: Chei!!! Hunger no good o...see the huge food the housemates are chowing.
The way melvin was eating was so funny.Bros no even smile.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
safarigirl:
I'm sorry but I'll have to disagree with you. If Elikem was a Nigerian he might even be out by now. With The way other regions are looking for reasons to hate the Nigerians, if we had Elikem for a rep it would have been very easy for them.

And trust me Africans are tired of the typical arrogant Nigerians. For that reason I'm glad Melvin is the way he is, if not the hate for him will be times 3.

Yeah, you have a point. But Uti won with a bit of cockiness didn't he. Truth of the matter be say Elikem makes a lot of sense when he's not making those silly cocky statements.

@Jb gurl, I think their take away money increases with every extra week they spend. It was in BBA revolution that we knew the exact take away amount of each housemates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
mrs Amara: cos u making me uncomfortable,wit al d suspicion!
sorri oya stay no more questions!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jb gurl: if a nigerian shuld win again. Bba wuld bcome meaningless. Let angelo or elikem just win and go.
And pls,aside from d grand winner,would other housemates get anything?
Madam!
Every housemate should have a chance to win. Including the Nigerians. This is why I hate when people say Nigerians have won 3 times so let others win. 9ja is one vote and if our representative deserves to win then I don't see why we should dash the money to someone else. Our vote alone won't help Melvin win. We can strategise 4rm now till tomorrow but if Africa doesn't like him he won't win.
The Nigerians that won 3 times, will they give beverly and Melvin part of the money they won? Or would they share their glory with them?
If u feel Nigerians should allow others win (not that we are stopping anyone from winning) then there'll be no need of participating in bba since we've used up all our chances.

Would you tell spain to allow other countries to win the world cup simply because they've been winning?
Or would u ask brazil to loose a game in confed cup so other countries can stand a chance?
Some things just don't make any sense!
I'm sorry, Nigerian or not, I think Melvin deserves that money and if he wins I'll be very glad.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
ella.b:

The way melvin was eating was so funny.Bros no even smile.

When it comes to food, melvin has no friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.