Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,023 members, 7,896,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193003 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
kslib: "I don port remix...
My admission don dey portable,
he mean say,
i fit to carry am come to private
UNI easy,
come enjoy the studies wey no
get e part 2
ah ah,
the matric no wey u dey use now
and b4
carry dey go dere.
Eeh! I don port Oo°˚˚˚˚˚°
eeh! I don port Oo°˚˚˚˚˚°
eeh! I don port go private Uni
kirikata x4
carry the same matric no go,
i don upgrade to private school....
You too can switch to private UNI
and still
retain ur matric number from
anoda UNI...
Walk into any private UNI
authorized outlet
and send the word "PORT" to
3232".
He suppose dey available for
Foreign Universities sef. ASUU
abeg e
don do o!...just singing...dis wife bam die gringringrin..hips lik that of toolz..gosh am so in love cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Audio Rage:

Nope, I'm not even home.
I'm on the road. But that's okay, I'm not the one driving. In a family van travelling all the way from Okigwe (Imo) to Makurdi (Benue).... By ROAD cool

Night trips can be fun when safe, mehn. It's been a while since I did this.

Oh I see, thought you might be watching. I wanted to ask what's going on in the house, because I'm outdoors myself, relaxing with a bunch of guys.

I can't remember when last I had a road trip like that, it's been quite a while. Myself and two other guys have made plans for a nice road trip to Ghana beginning of next month. I'm anxiously awaiting it, it's going to be worth while.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

I ve always thought of that,nd hope it happens.especially for melvin so that he can see maria.
My own is so that WE CAN WATCH him see Maria. He's gonna see her regardless on the day of the finale but we wouldn't be able to see it so if big brother brings all the ex housemate into the house for one final saturday party, that will just be awesome. I mean just the thought of seeing Denzel, BASSEY, SELORM, NEPEMBE OF LIFE, SULUPINSIO, HUDDAH, Hakeem, Bolt, Pokello, Natasha, Nando, Motamma, LKetso and the rest... all together for one final bba house party....mehn I will even forgive biggie for allowing Dillish come this far (dons on helmet and hides)... LOOL JOKES. No but honestly that will just be unforgettable. You guys should start petitioning on twitter or fb.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dannyxy: i heard that all d posters on page 1111 hve been banned.,hehehe
Maybe oo! I think so!! Coz they are some hidden posts!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Audio Rage: Okay, okay, okay grin
I've edited the post ooo!

Need to wake this thread up however necessary.
Dammmmn!!!!.....ewwwwwww!!!!WTF
....You no force koraaaaa, please do the Honourable thing and Report yourself for a Ban, that is some nasty sheet you've got in there....You modifying it is no X'cuse cos its beign Reposted on this Thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
^^^he already apologized so what's your ish?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Biggy have off the lite at the minority room.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: E concern you?? What i know is that Kslib,Ochongnonko:....
And the rest has been BANNED!!!

Hmmm...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Elekim is jst a sissy. His plan against melvin will fail.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
A photo of our brother Melvin, when im small

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
@everybody that quoted the disgusting pic spade posted, kindly edit it out of your post. Don't know why y'all had to quote it over and over again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Audio Rage:

LMFAO!!!
what's funny?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
@iyawotm

I was told this is what Elikem said.

It was Cleo he was talking to and he said he's sure Melvin didn't nominate her but nominated Bimp and Feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Agbgift: Elekim is jst a sissy. His plan against melvin will fail.
elikem said he does not think melvin will nominate cleo may be feza or bimp. I swear some ppl watch bba on twitter and fb

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
ItsModella: ^^^he already apologized so what's your ish?

He's a patriot.
A 'hero' grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
tellitlikeitis: what's funny?

The trouser na die naa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
elikem said he does not think melvin will nominate cleo may be feza or bimp. I swear some ppl watch bba on twitter and fb

Tanx for clearification. I nor get lite to watch. Jst reacted to wat I saw here.
But that doesn't change d fact dat d guy is a sissy. He should get over nomination issue. He too talk. He should learn to reserve sm issues. In terms of relationship issues he they try, he gives good advice.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
Seriously, this thread needs a flamewar.

Maybe Melaria vs Mellish kinda thing grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Agbgift:

Tanx for clearification. I nor get lite to watch. Jst reacted to wat I saw here.
But that doesn't change d fact dat d guy is a sissy. He should get over nomination issue. He too talk. He should learn to reserve sm issues. In terms of relationship issues he they try, he gives good advice.
This is how Elikem is. He talks too much. Saying Elikem should stop is like saying Beverley should stop gisting. The sooner you realise that the less frustrated you will get. Elikem and Melvin are tight. They both want each other in finals so he is not out to get melvin as ppl think and ppl are always saying wrong things. this is their conversation they had earlier:

Melvin - Elikem stop telling other house mates u ll give them some of the money if u win. Cuz u don't know what family are doing to help as well as friends, close pals and everyone that have contributed to your success r expecting from u. So pls stop giving pipo hope n wait till we get out cuz if u disappoint these pipo they ll be very angry at u.

Elikem - thanks bro i love u for ur sincerity and i ll adhere to ur advice.

Melvin - bro if i win the money, it's for me and my family and all those that contributed to my success likewise u too. Note, Elikem as my bros i ll be happy if u also win but don't promise anything now. I also want to have u in the finals too, we have come far.

Elikem - Melvin u are a good person, i ll never forget u. U have been good to me and i bless the day we met in the diamond house

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Guys, I think you should go easy on Elikem.
Having watched him for over 2 months, we should know by now that misyarning is something he does all the time - From his time at the Diamond house to his controversy with Selly, Natasha and Pokello concerning the "he said, she said" issue where Bassey had to call a meeting as the HOH.

Na just im thing. He talks a little too much, and is open to endless misyarns and goofs. Just like he kept talking about nominations 2 days ago until "Elikem shut up" started trending on Twitter grin

I'm used to it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
i mark my 2months on this thread tonyt,almost the same time.i may not have contributed much.i jst want to say thank u all.u have made me smiled and laughed.cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
Audio Rage: Seriously, this thread needs a flamewar.

Maybe Melaria vs Mellish kinda thing grin
LOOL! Strikes the pose ready to fight. Round 1.

CHANTSSS!!

I'm anti Mellish
I love Maria... not sooo much Dillish
I would rather be a Melaria
Because Melvin is her Santa Maria
Eish, no doubt
Dillish is a fine kettle of fish
But what rubiish?
I will forever be on the Stephen ship
4 years ain't no joke
So all ye Mellish
Step aside before I evoke
The power of a stroke
Upon you folks

CHANTS: MELARIA MELARIA MELARIA MELARIA MELARIA AHU AHU AHU AHU!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
god of music,u better modify that post where you quoted me.. Who does that?
Why quote a comment i never made..? I have reported you to the mod for impersonation..
Seriously,i dont like what you did?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Erm,i wanna say 'i love u" to those who remembered me.. My network no allow post me cos of the heavy rain wey fall.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mariarocks:
LOOL! Strikes the pose ready to fight. Round 1.

CHANTSSS!!

I'm anti Mellish
I love Maria... not sooo much Dillish
I would rather be a Melaria
Because Melvin is her Santa Maria
Eish, no doubt
Dillish is a fine kettle of fish
But what rubiish?
I will forever be on the Stephen ship
4 years ain't no joke
So all ye Mellish
Step aside before I evoke
The power of a stroke
Upon you folks

CHANTS: MELARIA MELARIA MELARIA MELARIA MELARIA AHU AHU AHU AHU!!
Are you on cheap weed? undecided This Maria vs Dillish thingy is outdated on this thread. Grow up and move forward! Stop being a button ppl press to generate a senseless war on this thread when there is no classic golden page in view.

Btw, for ur comments against Dillish: o ti n fa igbo abi? Ode! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
This is how Elikem is. He talks too much. Saying Elikem should stop is like saying Beverley should stop gisting. The sooner you realise that the less frustrated you will get. Elikem and Melvin are tight. They both want each other in finals so he is not out to get melvin as ppl think and ppl are always saying wrong things. this is their conversation they had earlier:

Melvin - Elikem stop telling other house mates u ll give them some of the money if u win. Cuz u don't know what family are doing to help as well as friends, close pals and everyone that have contributed to your success r expecting from u. So pls stop giving pipo hope n wait till we get out cuz if u disappoint these pipo they ll be very angry at u.

Melvin - bro if i win the money, it's for me and my family and all those that contributed to my success likewise u too. Note, Elikem as my bros i ll be happy if u also win but don't promise anything now. I also want to have u in the finals too, we have come far.

Elikem - Melvin u are a good person, i ll never forget u. U have been good to me and i bless the day we met in the diamond house
Wow,I wish I can see their hearts to know who is deceiving who.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Kslib: god of music,u better modify that post where you quoted me.. Who does that?
Why quote a comment i never made..? I have reported you to the mod for impersonation..
Seriously,i dont like what you did?
This guy don't come here and start Deceiving Peeps! You wrote that.....abeg don't make me look like a Fool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Their bromance is getting deeper by the day. It's Good to see that the friendship is genuine..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
god of music,na joke i dey.. I no report you to the mod but incase of next time,no ever try edit comment,put my name there and quote am to make am look like mine...
Thats one very big flaw seun needs to work on... I go send am PM concerning the issue. Thats if he go even gree reply me sef...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: This guy don't come here and start Deceiving Peeps! You wrote that.....abeg don't make me look like a Fool
what da fuq ?
So you still even get mouth dey talk shey?
Better behave urself and modify that rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
This is how Elikem is. He talks too much. Saying Elikem should stop is like saying Beverley should stop gisting. [b][/b]The sooner you realise that the less frustrated you will get. Elikem and Melvin are tight. They both want each other in finals so he is not out to get melvin as ppl think and ppl are always saying wrong things. this is their conversation they had earlier:

Am nt against d fact that they are close. If u read my post well I said I reacted based on wat was posted here. I didn't watch (Power failure). And I tank u for d clearification. I dnt hate on d guy okay?

And pls mind ur choice of words. We are all matured. I can never, I mean never be fustrated by housemates behaviour.tanx. I least expected dat from u. #nohate#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Updates please on wat elikem,cleo,melvin nd dillish re discussn.abeeeeg o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.