Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,987 members, 7,896,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192748 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2013
dommfa:

Kikikikikiki.I wonda hu d teenager is. Nw ppl knw yu v been tru med sch, wrk in luth, use 4fones n also wud nt stoop low afta startn the insults.Land of confused comedians.kwaaaaaaaaaaaa

To think u taut i work at luth. Lmaoo. Its over with.
Sleeptite dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2013
dommfa:

Kikikikikiki.I wonda hu d teenager is. Nw ppl knw yu v been tru med sch, wrk in luth, use 4fones n also wud nt stoop low afta startn the insults.Land of confused comedians.kwaaaaaaaaaaaa

when i first saw the comment with four phones,it wasnt really funny until i saw 'i wont stoop so low"....i was like seriously? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child:

when i first saw the comment with four phones,it wasnt really funny until i saw 'i wont stoop so low"....i was like seriously? grin grin grin
Like i said. Its ova with. I and F.addict are officially best friends now. Takia wild child *in dillishs voice*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:23am On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib: god of music,u better modify that post where you quoted me.. Who does that?
Why quote a comment i never made..? I have reported you to the mod for impersonation..
Seriously,i dont like what you did?

I intended 2 call this guy God of manipulation...the guy just convinced us u were banned
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:24am On Aug 08, 2013
updates please

*now playing Daft Punk's Random Access Memory album*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 08, 2013
BizBloke:

Na him dey for ban first. He's Mukina's friend. cheesy

Yeah, dry day. E be like say after page 1111 and succeeding pages, most people pick race.
How was the marriage event/ceremony?

Lol.. No wonder he wants me to get banned grin

The marriage ceremony went smoothly, I chop sotey to enter bus go home tire me grin. The housemates no chop like me. Had to take some meat home which I'll feast on this morning grin

Wishing the a better day ahead as you wake up from your sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child: obviously,fork_addict is the "most hated" dude here,people go sha like any comment against him..haba make una take it easy on am oo

Exctly, evn the mst senseless n insultve posts get liked as long as its agnst d guy. I also did not like him before too, but he is mature with d way he handles d offensive posts aimed at him. I v noticed he rarely returns attacks against his person, bt even makes a light joke out of it, e no just send them. I tot ppl wud v been used 2 d guy and his melvin yab whc are clearly jokes to make dem pissed,but it still gets them more workd up instead, even if dey dont admit it, I read it thru their posts. more power 2 ur elbow man. I know d likes make d poster agnst him feel gud about themselves like dey v made sense too, esp dat toccino 2nyt.Kikikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib:
I know what he made up isnt evilish,but i detest it!! When i saw it,i was pissed but just decided to tell him in a friendly way to modify it but he wants to play smart .....
You can abuse me,make fun of me and i will be replying you with insults but i will be smiling and laughing behind my computer cos i dont take things too serious but IMPERSONATION,trust me,i wont take it lightly on the impersonator...

I understand. I just hope you ignore and take this one LIGHTLY. At least the way you lashed out shows you're innocent. Please forget the issue will it pops up again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2013
tosincci:

B4 i head to bed, wats d meaning if dat name and frm wat 9ja state.
Thanks in advance. Takia

Lol.. I told itsModella the meaning. Meet her for the answer tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 12:31am On Aug 08, 2013
dommfa:

Exctly, evn the mst senseless n insultve posts get liked as long as its agnst d guy. I also did not like him before too, but he is mature with d way he handles d offensive posts aimed at him. I v noticed he rarely returns attacks against his person, bt even makes a light joke out of it, e no just send them. I tot ppl wud v been used 2 d guy and his melvin yab whc are clearly jokes to make dem pissed,but it still gets them more workd up instead, even if dey dont admit it, I read it thru their posts. more power 2 ur elbow man. I know d likes make d poster agnst him feel gud about themselves like dey v made sense too, esp dat toccino 2nyt.Kikikikikiki

My sister, u have made ur point dear. As i said F.addict forgive me. Its bygones coa i aint malicious.
Hweva. Dis d last i ll b posting on dis forum until next bba. It truly aint worth d stress

Thanks for d love and updates. Much love and reapect for every1 as i watch frm d sidelines like kaka. Lols. Takia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2013
BizBloke:

Which kain name be this sef?

Na international name grintongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. No wonder he wants me to get banned grin

The marriage ceremony went smoothly, I chop sotey to enter bus go home tire me grin. The housemates no chop like me. Had to take some meat home which I'll feast on this morning grin

Wishing the a better day ahead as you wake up from your sleep.

you still pack meat go house when Sallah is today,you dey jonze grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:36am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Na international name grintongue

Where was the traditional wedding (what state)? I'd like to know how your day went sha. Lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2013
dommfa:

as in!!! i just love his replies,the guy no send anyone of them,i go like meet am sef but i dey fear grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child:

you still pack meat go house when Sallah is today,you dey jonze grin

Sallah no reach my area. I aint staying in lagos or north grin. I gats pack meat go house, I no dey work for ota farm grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:42am On Aug 08, 2013
thanks for coming through Doctor grin grin grin
tosincci:

My sister, u have made ur point dear. As i said F.addict forgive me. Its bygones coa i aint malicious.
Hweva. Dis d last i ll b posting on dis forum until next bba. It truly aint worth d stress

Thanks for d love and updates. Much love and reapect for every1 as i watch frm d sidelines like kaka. Lols. Takia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2013
what r they viewing nw?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Where was the traditional wedding (what state)? I'd like to know how your day went sha. Lol grin

It took place in imo state. My day was boring as usual, which made me agree to go for the trad wedding. The trad wedding was fun. As SPECIAL guest, we're treated to arrays of local dishes before the normal time for eating. the village elders during the ceremony, nearly fought(heard it's money ish). I had fun and ate some more. Checked out some villa chicks(seems I'm gonna go on a "wifey" search in villas nationwide grin ). Came back this night to meet elikem advicing melvin and benangelo having their lil issues sorted out.

How was yours?. Hope you're rationing your blunts wisely?. Don't want you running out of it when you need it the most tonguegrin. Before I forgot, how is your husby, Mr kwame cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:50am On Aug 08, 2013
BizBloke:

Guy, easy o.

The F. Addict I know is kidding with all this Melvin ish (except he says otherwise). If you've followed him long enough, you'll know why he's doing this.

Anyway, shalom.

Yeah Fork addict says things he doesn't mean...he likes to joke around
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 12:52am On Aug 08, 2013
d doc na comedian.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:54am On Aug 08, 2013
so BBA is now dry that even the thread here is as DEAD AS F**K,when dem dey tell una vote for entertaining housemates,y'all are voting based on regions and strategies

*now playing Kelly Rowland's Talk A Good Game album*,i hope this one go make me sleep cos that Daft Punk album no work at all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:58am On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl:

But sometimes your posts seem dumb (no offense).

Are you trying to say that whoever reads the bible and believes in destiny is a pastor?

It's like I'm listening to a kid speak really!

U got 5 likes 4 dat already....hehehe eii fork addict
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:02am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

It took place in imo state. My day was boring as usual, which made me agree to go for the trad wedding. The trad wedding was fun. As SPECIAL guest, we're treated to arrays of local dishes before the normal time for eating. the village elders during the ceremony, nearly fought(heard it's money ish). I had fun and ate some more. Checked out some villa chicks(seems I'm gonna go on a "wifey" search in villas nationwide grin ). Came back this night to meet elikem advicing melvin and benangelo having their lil issues sorted out.

How was yours?. Hope you're rationing your blunts wisely?. Don't want you running out of it when you need it the most tonguegrin. Before I forgot, how is your husby, Mr kwame cheesy

I don't know what state you're from but i am from Imo so i take that as a big compliment. Lol I've never been to a traditional wedding so i can only imagine. They always look like a lot of fun.

I slept most of the day, watched TV, and ate food. Lol
Kwame and I are good but we're keeping a low profile for now.
And i haven't smoked since that last time, still rationing. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child: so BBA is now dry that even the thread here is as DEAD AS F**K,when dem dey tell una vote for entertaining housemates,y'all are voting based on regions and strategies

*now playing Kelly Rowland's Talk A Good Game album*,i hope this one go make me sleep cos that Daft Punk album no work at all

Lol. Check your time bro, it's late already. HMs deserve to sleep

Secondly, I wish bassey and sulu were still around but even if they're, the house will still be boring, though they would've added an extra fun to it.

Thridly, at this stage of the competion, the house is generally boring. The remaining HMs are trying. They had matured convo today. It shouldn't always be about dancing, cracking jokes, sexx vidoes and all that, sometimes cool matured discussions should be welcomed. If not for today's tasks, we might never get to hear about beverly's EX RAPPER BF(which I think if he's guitly, should be sued)

Lastly, ok IK grin, tell biggie to bring back bassey and co then tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 08, 2013
tosincci:

I wont stoop to ur level. Howeva come ova to luth where i work. I use 2 ifones and 2 bbs. I ll give u one each.

Takia
U MOST BE BROKE BY NW, WE KNW HW MUCH YOUNG DRS LIKE U KWALECT FOR A SALARY.....

CHILL BRO. THR R SO MANY DRS HERE WHO R BY FAR UR SENIORS......THY DNT BRAG ABT HVN IFONE OR BB, THY V NEVA ANNOUNCD THR WRK PLC....

WEN U GO FAR IN D PROFESSION U WILL UNDSTND

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:10am On Aug 08, 2013
@ochon
Thanks to you, i shall be sparking one tonight. Lol. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I don't know what state you're from but i am from Imo so i take that as a big compliment. Lol I've never been to a traditional wedding so i can only imagine. They always look like a lot of fun.

I slept most of the day, watched TV, and ate food. Lol
Kwame and I are good but we're keeping a low profile for now.
And i haven't smoked since that last time, still rationing. grin

Yeah, I saw where you stated that you weren't born over here, so I guess you've never been to a traditional wedding before. Maybe if you marry a nigerian in future, you might get to witness it on your special day.

I'm gonna be joining you on watching TV all day, today. Got some movies to watch, been slacking for a long time. Glad that you and kwame are keeping a low profile grin, will be off to that villa later in future to check if can hook up with a "ripe pear" I saw wink. It's high I got me my Miss THE AMAKA grin

Hmmmm... Glad you aint addicted then. Good thing. Some of my friends can't stay a full day without smoking "some of that sticky icky" wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 08, 2013
dmalam:
U MOST BE BROKE BY NW, WE KNW HW MUCH YOUNG DRS LIKE U KWALECT FOR A SALARY.....

CHILL BRO. THR R SO MANY DRS HERE WHO R BY FAR UR SENIORS......THY DNT BRAG ABT HVN IFONE OR BB, THY V NEVA ANNOUNCD THR WRK PLC....

WEN U GO FAR IN D PROFESSION U WILL UNDSTND

He has apologised wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: @ochon
Thanks to you, i shall be sparking one tonight. Lol. cool

LMAO.. Dedicate each puff to all those who has in one way or the other, contributed to the growth of this thread, especially to those that keep missing the SPECIAL pages on this thread grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:15am On Aug 08, 2013
fork adict:

(1) The feeling is mutial actually

(2) Are you trying to say that whoever reads the bible and tells other people to avoid worldly things is a pastor? You gave your reasons why you nicknamed Oneal a pastor and I also gave mine why I nicknamed Melvin a pastorr too and you are getting worked up. So tey you gbagaun anyhow in your last post before this.

(3) Again, the feeling is mutual.

In other news, I should be sleeping by now but I am standing by in case Pastor Melvin manifests his sleeping disorders this night. So I go fit take am laff well well. Thank God say work no dey tomorrow

No wonder they r saying ur posts r dumb n disappointing...how can u wait just 2 laff at sum1's sleeping disorder..*smh*...ur posts r dumb indeed

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Heheheheh.. Can't wait for today's back and forth between @fork addict and the REST gringrin. I've got to keep my phone battery charged grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:20am On Aug 08, 2013
Anybody watching right nw?,i heard elikem nd dillish are getting to close 4 comfort...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.