Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192994 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2013
GOING BACK TO THE 'MUSIC THREAD'
I will miss you guys.....
SHALOM! *unfollows thread forever*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Don't worry Mel will come back with full force, trust me. I love that guy.
hmmm,are u one of dem melvin fan...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2013
**Modified**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2013
god_of_music: Why is everybody dulling?? Seems like its time for me to unfollow this thread!! Its getting TOO boring..........Eisssh!!!

Nothing interesting going on in the house, hence nothing to talk about.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2013
Dannyxy: it's obvious @fork addict has being cracking his brain in nd out trying to look 4 something to fault melvin with nd make we his fans get annoyed,bt it seems he can find anything,so he has decided to start writting jokes,that his post is a joke nd u should jst laugh it off...dn't get worked up over silly post such as that...same 2 my other melvin fans

The guy dey read bible wella. And he's always preaching about destiny. Based on these reasons, I decided to call him a pastor. My reasons for calling him a pastor DO NOT have to be the same with the reasons people had for calling oneal a pastor. Get it?

In other news, Pastor Melvin and other housemates are fooling around with biggies fishes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2013
justloveme: no he told dillish dat he doesnt wanna loose a friend come sunday which is her.
o.k,this is mre understandable
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2013
Dannyxy: hmmm,are u one of dem melvin fan...
Yes, I am, but I have a open mind for all hms esp Cleo and Mel, I love them more.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2013
After housemates all observed some of the fishes in the fish tank feeding on other fishes

Melvin: very soon we'll all start eating each other;I'll start by eating Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Yes, I am, but I have a open mind for all hms esp Cleo and Mel, I love them more.
hmmm,i thought u were a "mellish" fan...do u prefer cleo to dillish?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Omo men, see as Pastor Melvin dey brush hin teeth. Too much effort.. .

Oh I forgot. I now know why he is brushing that way...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Dannyxy: hmmm,i thought u were a "mellish" fan...do u prefer cleo to dillish?
I do believe Cleo, Maria, Elikem, Dillish will all be good friends after bba. Mellish are for fanatic, or is it Fanastic, I have forgotten the spelling.:/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Lobeez:

Now let me explain how weed in moderation makes you smart: I know that cannabis is a depressant and it relaxes the muscles and slows down time reaction and sometimes alters judgment; but sometimes it takes you on a mind trip that makes you use your memory in an unbelivable way.

Haven't you experienced trips that took you way back into time and you begin to remember things you forgot a long time ago? dude I've been on a trip back to when I was little as 5 yrs old and could remember every single thing.

Havent you had some high moments when you could do complex maths calculations like adding and multiplying complex numbers?

Have you tried listening to music on cannabis high? dude you can analyse every single key, note and instrument

Botton line is sometimes weed makes your brain do superhuman feats and then when you're sober, other people just look like lesser humans to you cos you know they've never had such out-of-body-experience

You bassically just said it takes you to another world. If that's what you mean by being smarter, then I agree.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2013
Can anyone guess who I am?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

No particular time. You might need to stick around your tv from about 12 or so through 3pm.

Thanks bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox: Can anyone guess who I am?
Mukina? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2013
JOSYDAKY!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2013
fork adict: Omo men, see as Pastor Melvin dey brush hin teeth. Too much effort.. .

Oh I forgot. I now know why he is brushing that way...
the way he brushes is now a problem again?,i don talk am b4,u supposed b comedian...this one wey u no go work pesin no hear word 4 this thread today,i am waiting for u fault the way he "baths"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2013
I can't believe I miss that golden page 1111. I am considering page 1234
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox: I can't believe I miss that golden page 1111. I am considering page 1234
You are MISS SPARKLES!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2013
Keep the guess coming.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2013
are u miss sparkles?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox: Goodmorning peeps.

Just coming from twitter and I observed that Dillish lovers are reducing, they are moving towards Cleo, even me 2.
why,is it because she and Elikem are getting closer.To me Elikem is playing the game as u can see he got CLEO and now moving 2 DILISH so dat he wont be norminated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2013
Why are the fishes feeding on each other? Are they being fed at all?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2013
Amaechi5: why,is it because she and Elikem are getting closer.To me Elikem is playing the game as u can see he got CLEO and now moving 2 DILISH so dat he wont be norminated.
Yeah, dude is playing the game, all he need now is die hard fans
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox is ADABERRY!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2013
Guess made so far :Mukina, Josdaky, Miss sparkle. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2013
Guess made so far :Mukina, Josdaky, Miss sparkle, Adaberry Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2013
sholay2011:
Mukina? undecided

Lwkm. Mukina indeed!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Fox are very cunning but who know my style of writing will be able to catch me. Thread is dull sha, so I am playing a game8-)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2013
GUD MORNNG GUYS/LADIES, I JST NOTICED SMTIN TODAY OO......ASHE WALKA DEY HIDE SMTINS, WATCHIN BBA ON A BIGGER SCREEN/BETA SCREEN FOR D FST TIME DIS SEASON........................

DILLISH HAS A BIG HEAD AND HER MOUTH SHIFT TO ONE CORNER WEN TALKN, ABI NA YANGA SHI DEY DO?...

I CONFIRMED MELVIN'S SPADE SHAPED TEETH AND ELIKEM'S PIMPLES.......

CLEO HAS PLENTY SPOTS ON HER FACE

BIMP GET BIG LIPS LIKE KPOMO

FEZA LUKS LIKE A WITCH

ANGELLO LUKS MOR LIKE A HORSE

BEVERLY RILY LUKS LIKE ASHAWO

(NA JOKE OOO)

BARKA DA SALLAH, TO ENJOY D SALLAH SPECIAL SUYA, COME TO MY PLC IN KANO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2013
dmalam: GUD MORNNG GUYS/LADIES, I JST NOTICED SMTIN TODAY OO......ASHE WALKA DEY HIDE SMTINS, WATCHIN BBA ON A BIGGER SCREEN/BETA SCREEN FOR D FST TIME DIS SEASON........................

DILLISH HAS A BIG HEAD AND HER MOUTH SHIFT TO ONE CORNER WEN TALKN, ABI NA YANGA SHI DEY DO?...

I CONFIRMED MELVIN'S SPADE SHAPED TEETH AND ELIKEM'S PIMPLES.......

CLEO HAS PLENTY SPOTS ON HER FACE

BIMP GET BIG LIPS LIKE KPOMO

ANGELLO LUKS MOR LIKE A HORSE

BEVERLY RILY LUKS LIKE ASHAWO

(NA JOKE OOO)
This kinda joke. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
elikem said he does not think melvin will nominate cleo may be feza or bimp. I swear some ppl watch bba on twitter and fb
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.