Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,264 members, 7,928,867 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199904 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:21am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. Check your time bro, it's late already. HMs deserve to sleep

Secondly, I wish bassey and sulu were still around but even if they're, the house will still be boring, though they would've added an extra fun to it.

Thridly, at this stage of the competion, the house is generally boring. The remaining HMs are trying. They had matured convo today. It shouldn't always be about dancing, cracking jokes, sexx vidoes and all that, sometimes cool matured discussions should be welcomed. If not for today's tasks, we might never get to hear about beverly's EX RAPPER BF(which I think if he's guitly, should be sued)

Lastly, ok IK grin, tell biggie to bring back bassey and co then tongue

Well,yesterday wasnt the first time Beverly talked about being physically or verbally abused before by 2shotz and yeah i was impressed by their educative convo today and i beg to differ that at this stage the house should be generally boring...there are nine people in that house,it just shows that most people in that house are boring,believe me.
As for Bassey and co,dont worry,you'll see all of them on the 25th of August except maybe for Nando cos he was disqualified but you know biggie has a good heart grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=safarigirl]@forkaddict

I wasn't the one that came here and wrote on the similarities between Melvin and Oneal. You did!

I only tried to show you how senseless that post was.

If you like you can call him "pastor melvin" or "saint melvin", no one is stopping you. My own is that you should stop coming here with your analysis without even knowing the reason behind anything.

In order for you to judge the housemates you must watch the show.

You don't even watch, all your updates are from NL..yet u come here to argue about things you don't know 1st hand. Or do u think the daily highlights covers the whole show for a day?[/quote

Eii..easy on am abeg..u r finishing him grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:27am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko: Heheheheh.. Can't wait for today's back and forth between @fork addict and the REST gringrin. I've got to keep my phone battery charged grin

Go and sleep! Amebo tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child:

Well,yesterday wasnt the first time Beverly talked about being physically or verbally abused before by 2shotz and yeah i was impressed by their educative convo today and i beg to differ that at this stage the house should be generally boring...there are nine people in that house,it just shows that most people in that house are boring,believe me.
As for Bassey and co,dont worry,you'll see all of them on the 25th of August except maybe for Nando cos he was disqualified but you biggie has a good heart grin grin

Lol.. Tell biggie(not ME) to allow nando come on stage with his knife, but make sure elikem is well aware of it, I'd love to see elikem beat him blue black even with his knives grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:28am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child: so BBA is now dry that even the thread here is as DEAD AS F**K,when dem dey tell una vote for entertaining housemates,y'all are voting based on regions and strategies

*now playing Kelly Rowland's Talk A Good Game album*,i hope this one go make me sleep cos that Daft Punk album no work at all

Hey man, we did our best. Nigeria's voting track record hasn't been too bad:

1st week - Selly
2nd week - Dillish
3rd week - Pokello
4th week - Nando
5th week - Dillish (okay, this was a mistake. We should've voted Maria).
6th week - Pokello
7th week - Melvin
8th week - Bassey (Master entertainer)
9th week - Elikem
10th week - Bimp (okay, this one na phuck up, but O'Neal deserved his eviction jare)

If you count the results, our score na 8/10, which in percentage form, is 80 percent. A+

Abeg, blame the East Africans who put themselves in the phucked up situation they are right now by playing a 100 percent regional game and not making any friends grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 08, 2013
Agbgift:

Go and sleep! Amebo tongue grin

Dearie, I ought to be asleep, but I'm still tryna read up the FP threads I missed. So what's keeping you awake?. you're waiting for "scandal" to happen on BBA tonight? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:35am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Dearie, I ought to be asleep, but I'm still tryna read up the FP threads I missed. So what's keeping you awake?. you're waiting for "scandal" to happen on BBA tonight? grin

Sleep jst refused to come,so am feeding my eyes wift film.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:36am On Aug 08, 2013
spade:

Hey man, we did our best. Nigeria's voting track record hasn't been too bad:

1st week - Selly
2nd week - Dillish
3rd week - Pokello
4th week - Nando
5th week - Dillish (okay, this was a mistake. We should've voted Maria).
6th week - Pokello
7th week - Melvin
8th week - Bassey (Master entertainer)
9th week - Elikem
10th week - Bimp (okay, this one na phuck up, but O'Neal deserved his eviction jare)

If you count the results, our score na 8/10, which in percentage form, is 80 percent. A+

Abeg, blame the East Africans who put themselves in the phucked up situation they are right now by playing a 100 percent regional game and not making any friends grin

hmmm i hear you btw are you that guy loves Maria with passion that everyone here talks about? how did you arrive at 8/10? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:36am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child: obviously,fork_addict is the "most hated" dude here,people go sha like any comment against him..haba make una take it easy on am oo

Dats becos he always like 2 say negative things abt pple...I don'f feel sorry 4 him..he is not being real
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child:

hmmm i hear you btw are you that guy loves Maria with passion that everyone here talks about? how did you arrive at 8/10? grin grin
IK U NO GO SLEEP?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:37am On Aug 08, 2013
Agbgift:

Ladies and movies sha grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yeah, I saw where you stated that you weren't born over here, so I guess you've never been to a traditional wedding before. Maybe if you marry a nigerian in future, you might get to witness it on your special day.

I'm gonna be joining you on watching TV all day, today. Got some movies to watch, been slacking for a long time. Glad that you and kwame are keeping a low profile grin, will be off to that villa later in future to check if can hook up with a "ripe pear" I saw wink. It's high I got me my Miss THE AMAKA grin

Hmmmm... Glad you aint addicted then. Good thing. Some of my friends can't stay a full day without smoking "some of that sticky icky" wink

You're right. If I end up marrying a Nigerian, I will definitely have a traditional wedding. I actually wanna have one whether I marry a Nigerian or not. Its a dream of mine.

You should marry from Imo State, its highly recommended. Reasonable bride prices for the most part. Haha.

I didn't think weed could be addictive. I can go months and months without it. Maybe Naija weed has got that African touch. I gotta try it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:41am On Aug 08, 2013
dmalam:
IK U NO GO SLEEP?
sleep ke? by this time,its not too late for me + i dont sleep that much and i also have some downloads going on grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:43am On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl:

But sometimes your posts seem dumb (no offense).

Are you trying to say that whoever reads the bible and believes in destiny is a pastor?

It's like I'm listening to a kid speak really!
it's obvious @fork addict has being cracking his brain in nd out trying to look 4 something to fault melvin with nd make we his fans get annoyed,bt it seems he can find anything,so he has decided to start writting jokes,that his post is a joke nd u should jst laugh it off...dn't get worked up over silly post such as that...same 2 my other melvin fans
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 08, 2013
Agbgift:

Seasonals?. Nollywood?. Ghollywood?. Hollywood?. Bollywood?. Which "wood"? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:44am On Aug 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You're right. If I end up marrying a Nigerian, I will definitely have a traditional wedding. I actually wanna have one whether I marry a Nigerian or not. Its a dream of mine.

You should marry from Imo State, its highly recommended. Reasonable bride prices for the most part. Haha.

I didn't think weed could be addictive. I can go months and months without it. Maybe Naija weed has got that African touch. I gotta try it grin

you need to come to Africa Shrine for the best 9ja weed,a trial will convince you grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:46am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child:

you need to come to Africa Shrine for the best 9ja weed,a trial will convince you grin grin

I'm not gonna lie, i heard Naija weed is STRONG. I am scared to try it sha. I don't wanna be high for three days. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:47am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child:
Ladies and movies sha grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:48am On Aug 08, 2013
fork adict: Something just struck my mind.

When Oneal was still in the house, many folks on here used to adress him as Pastor Oneal cos of how often he reads the bible. Melvin also reads the bible almost as frequently as oneal but he has never been referred to as Pastor Melvin.

Updates: Nothing much is happening in the house. All housemates are asleep including Pastor Melvin
grin
fork adict: Something just struck my mind.

When Oneal was still in the house, many folks on here used to adress him as Pastor Oneal cos of how often he reads the bible. Melvin also reads the bible almost as frequently as oneal but he has never been referred to as Pastor Melvin.

Updates: Nothing much is happening in the house. All housemates are asleep including Pastor Melvin
hehehehehegrin...u shld b a comedian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I hope you actualise your dream cool

Marrying from imo state?, to be honest, it has been on my mind for a long time now. Their ladies are jaw dropping. No wonder FLAVOUR sang "ukwu nwanyi owerri" grin. I aint even perturbed by the much rumoured about "exhorbitant bride price". I'm keeping my fingers crossed, let's see what the future holds wink.

Lol, I don't think naija weeds has got any african touch(maybe i'm wrong cuz I don't smoke it), I just think it's a matter of resolution or individuality. Some do smoke it once in a blue moon, while some take it as a daily meal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:52am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Seasonals?. Nollywood?. Ghollywood?. Hollywood?. Bollywood?. Which "wood"? grin

Na Hollywood o. I hardly watch other "wood". I rather watch cartoon than them.
I dislike seasonal films. Am impatient to start waiting for wen a particular episode or season will come out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child:

*faints*.. So this is what you've been doing when you're not anchoring BBA eviction show ehn? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:55am On Aug 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I'm not gonna lie, i heard Naija weed is STRONG. I am scared to try it sha. I don't wanna be high for three days. Lol

i dont really think there's much difference,tho,i dont smoke but i once took a female friend there who just got back from the UK and have never tasted the 9ja ish before and she seems to be ok after two wraps and she claimed there's no much difference but she feels a lil bit 'higher' lol... i think you should give it a try grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 08, 2013
Agbgift:

Na Hollywood o. I hardly watch other "wood". I rather watch cartoon than them.
I dislike seasonal films. Am impatient to start waiting for wen a particular episode or season will come out.

We're alike in our "wood" choices then. Though I watch seasonal sometimes. I love animations too(not ben 10 and other kids' cartoon)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 08, 2013
LMAO gringrin.. Thread's topic has been derailed to WEED discussion. Where are my weed masters at?.. Sholay, Kslib, spade, fork addict and co grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Elikem to dillish:melvin will never nominate us,WE ARE TOO CLOSE(bolded)...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:01am On Aug 08, 2013
Dannyxy: Elikem to dillish:melvin will never nominate us,WE ARE TOO CLOSE(bolded)...
when did he say this? now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:01am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

We're alike in our "wood" choices then. Though I watch seasonal sometimes. I love animations too(not ben 10 and other kids' cartoon)

My choice of animation are the likes of "American dad, family guy and others. Not d ben 10 or spongbob category.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 08, 2013
Agbgift:

My choice of animation are the likes of "American dad, family guy and others. Not d ben 10 or spongbob category.

Hmmm, nice taste.. I love them too. They make me LMAO. Love peter griffin's character. I hate spongebob. A grown asz friend of mine still adores it. Smh. Feel like knocking his head in grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:06am On Aug 08, 2013
Dillish:"I am loved,i am hated,i am chased by the boy(abeg who dey chase her again,melvin,elikem or bimp,who?) nd nw i am being swapped"...she knows bev swapped her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:07am On Aug 08, 2013
wild child: when did he say this? now?
no nt nw abt two hours ago,i saw sme peeps arguing about what he said,so i decided to write it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:14am On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Hmmm, nice taste.. I love them too. They make me LMAO. Love peter griffin's character. I hate spongebob. An grown asz friend of mine still adores it. Smh. Feel like knocking his head in grin

I nor dey give my sis space to watch spongebob, or even d ben10 self o. We dey fight for d matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.