Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,652 members, 7,932,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:23 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2200605 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tegax(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Sharing objects THAT ARE USED FOR PERSONAL BODY HYGIENE is not adviceable. Haven't you heard about people getting their OWN clippers to reduce the spread of AIDS?. Using a CONTAMINATED blade(razor blade or clipper blade) is a sure way of transmitting AIDS and some other diseases. You should google it up for more info. If it was the same blade, then it's wrong cuz you can never tell which housemates is infected. If nando can get STDs in the house, so can other HMs wink

Abeg help me tell am o. Them no dey write am for face!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Angelo.

Recanted the incident that happened yestrday btw him and bev. He said bev offered him chicken that had fallen on the floor and he wasn't impressed.

Also said he doesn't really know Dellish that well. Feels elikem is alwaya thinking about competition. About the task, he feels he's learnt a lot about Afican Union. Says something about having a big plan for AU. Feels they will let africa down if they fail their task today.

Session ended a little while later
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
See y'all later. Gotta go to the jungle to hunt for food with my fellow Fox.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
was typing part of wat i could get outta angelo's ds,received a call and it vanished.will go borrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ice Queen Cleo spitting fire in the meantime.

Fezas DS up next
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Angelo said the housemates are doing well and using the microwave to Time themselves.. He also added tha he is helping bev to prepare for her task tonight..
He said some housemates take things the wrong way and feel every little thing is a competition btw them all.. He gave an example about the UN brief which came and how the housemates decided to read it.
Angelo said they are some deep agenda amongst the housemates and how they feel that him being bev's bf gives him immunity this week..
He said dillish still has a side ti her that she's hiding from the housemates. He said he still watns to know more to her character and not the normal barbie thing.. He said bimp and elikem are the housematees who see everything as a competition..
Going to the task of this week,he said he is a very passionate person and that this task came at the right time.. He also commends the fact that this weeks's task shows that there is a very big plan in place to help africa..
He said they will be a disappointment to africa if the loose their task this week!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: Am I the only one that feels BBA and politics don't mix? AU is definitely a political organization, right? Correct me if i'm wrong

Just like UN and Arab league.....AU is a pressure group and not a political party.
Yes, they may discus political issues but its purely for course and interest oof all citizens under its body.

On the other hand, its clear Beverly has a mild dyslexia with clear symptoms of Attention deficit Disorder (ADD).
She finds it hard to concentrate on or be around a particular thing for a long time....hence why she finds it very comfortable being a video vixen (short time) than an actor (long time) of which she's seems to be very good at.

Wish her the best tho'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
spade:
Melvin, isi aki. Just to open mouth, collect food, laugh, and shine teeth, na im be entertaining? Dude added NOTHING this season, let's tell ourselves the truth.
You may say he's kind, genuine, etc. And I agree with you, but is that what this show is all about?
The nigga said he didn't want to have a relationship in the house, that there's more to him than that; but over 72 days later, I'm still scratching my head and waiting to see what it is he has going for him in the house.
Dude is neither articulate, adventurous nor sharp. He's a notorious fence-sitter who does his best to run away from in-house controversy.
Ngwanu, if to say im dey run from that kind controversy cuz he has a better brand of entertainment to offer, e for better. But so far, the ONLY remotely interesting acivity I've seen him do is table tennis! shocked
He REFUSES to clarify things with the viewers and bores me senseless when he goes on yet another long-winding trip of MUMU-ism when asked to state who he truly has interest in. If only this guy knew how close his reputation was to getting completely shattered when viewers thought he had the hots for Selly.
"I liked blah blah blah, then I liked blah blah blah, although I like every girl" - Timid man! By 'like', do you mean you have a romantic attraction towards the person, or do you mean you want to be friends? For a 28 year old man, you sure are one timid olodo.
Don't even get me started on this guy's diary sessions, where he contorts his face like person wey dey shhitt peppery shhitt!

ROTFLMAO grin grin

@fork addict is sure gonna quote this. Lmao. Nigga must be the happiest dude on this thread right now grin. Can't wait for @safarigirl and co to come to melvin's defence. Lwkmd!!. This afternoon is gonna be fun grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
fork adict:

And I bet eating sheet and drinking piss gives you more than pussssy and weed will ever give you combined

Hehehe..u r off point..sheet n piss na ur own..u see?..stop cuming back at me..hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dannyxy: the person writting on the bba website is also jobless...how will they write such nonsense?it's nt even up to 24hours,it's either they lack what to write about or the "writer" jst hates pokello nd wants to give her H.BP...
hahahah.....I thought so too. She has been closer to Bassey and Melvin but no story...the person is indeed jobless.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Feza Ds
Feza is ok.she finished her video and after reading the brief,she thinks her song might nt be enough.
She thinks they are ready for tonyt's presentation and shez nervous.shez proud to have made it dis far.she will like to learn more abt africa wen she leaves d house.shez humbled to be part of d one campaign thingy.inspite of d drinking and short naps,she thinks they wil win.
We should use our voices more and make a change,it starts wit u.she feels she and her housemates are tryna get along.shez nervous abt sunday and she doesnt want to leave.wants to get to finals being a female tanzanian.she has made herself d easy target and itz a shame.it lies in loyalty and she doesnt have that in her housemates.hopes africa save her cos shez humble,loyal and God-fearing.
Gives shoutout to her son jayden,mum,dad,sis and oneal and his son.shoutout to tanzania and botswana and rest of africa.she loves u all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib: Angelo said the housemates are doing well and using the microwave to Time themselves.. He also added tha he is helping bev to prepare for her task tonight..
He said some housemates take things the wrong way and feel every little thing is a competition btw them all.. He gave an example about the UN brief which came and how the housemates decided to read it.
Angelo said they are some deep agenda amongst the housemates and how they feel that him being bev's bf gives him immunity this week..
He said dillish still has a side ti her that she's hiding from the housemates. He said he still watns to know more to her character and not the normal barbie thing.. He said bimp and elikem are the housematees who see everything as a competition..

Going to the task of this week,he said he is a very passionate person and that this task came at the right time.. He also commends the fact that this weeks's task shows that there is a very big plan in place to help africa..
He said they will be a disappointment to africa if the loose their task this week!!!

@bolded, hmmmmmm....I agree. Angelo's DS' are revealing. He says things HMs don't seem to notice or notice but but don't say it in the DS. And his reasons for nominations are so on point cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
spade: Damn! Sweet Jesus Lord, THE HOUSE IS BORING! angry

O gini?!

Let us just tell ourselves the truth that none of those iddiiots in that house is deserving of that cash price except, to an extent, Cleo and Elikem... Then maybe Beverly (shocker!) for the controversy she's stirred, no matter how sttupid she may be.

Bimp, with his one Africa, one singlet, one sweater, one pant, one Bimp, has done NOTHING for me.

Tarzan and the trees he's carrying on his head nko? The less said about that dude the better.

Melvin, isi aki. Just to open mouth, collect food, laugh, and shine teeth, na im be entertaining? Dude added NOTHING this season, let's tell ourselves the truth.
You may say he's kind, genuine, etc. And I agree with you, but is that what this show is all about?
The nigga said he didn't want to have a relationship in the house, that there's more to him than that; but over 72 days later, I'm still scratching my head and waiting to see what it is he has going for him in the house.
Dude is neither articulate, adventurous nor sharp. He's a notorious fence-sitter who does his best to run away from in-house controversy.
Ngwanu, if to say im dey run from that kind controversy cuz he has a better brand of entertainment to offer, e for better. But so far, the ONLY remotely interesting acivity I've seen him do is table tennis! shocked
He REFUSES to clarify things with the viewers and bores me senseless when he goes on yet another long-winding trip of MUMU-ism when asked to state who he truly has interest in. If only this guy knew how close his reputation was to getting completely shattered when viewers thought he had the hots for Selly.
"I liked blah blah blah, then I liked blah blah blah, although I like every girl" - Timid man! By 'like', do you mean you have a romantic attraction towards the person, or do you mean you want to be friends? For a 28 year old man, you sure are one timid olodo.
Don't even get me started on this guy's diary sessions, where he contorts his face like person wey dey shhitt peppery shhitt!

And then there's DILLISH! Oh Jesus lord, another phucking bore the Nigerians wasted their votes on cuz they were foolishly waiting for a "Mellish" even when she had a solid relationship back home. Talk about unrealistic AND iddiotic expectations.
If that vote had atleast gone to Maria (Dillish got 4 votes anyway), then maybe Melvin wouldn't be the monumental bore he is today. The mumus only started waking up on Saturday evening when Dillish gave Melvin that "Power of No" grin -- and till today, all they can make do with, are "Heyyy, Melvin and Dillish are playing in the kitchen. Dillish says I will siiilllaaaap you! Awwww! Mellish moments!"
pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!

Now I'm starting so see reason with that report that says the average national IQ is 67 shocked

Lord have mercy!

*End of Rant*

A sentence each for the other people that according to you does not deserve the money. But when it got to Melvin you wrote a whole book on him. hmmmm, I can see you are on a mission here. What exactly the mission is all about?, well I think I have an idea grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
tegax:

Abeg help me tell am o. Them no dey write am for face!

winkwink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Feza:

Says they are ready for todays task. She feels grateful for the opportunoty to partake in the task cos of its political relevance. She has learnt that everybody has a voice and people should express themselves more. People should be willing to make a change. Said she's nervous about Sunday. Wishes to be in the finals. Hopes africa will save her cos she's played her game ok. She says she's a humble and God fearing person.

Made a shoutout to her family and also Oneal and also to her friends in TZ.

Next up is Bimp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

A sentence each for the other people that according to you does not deserve the money. But when it got to Melvin you wrote a whole book on him. hmmmm, I can see you are on a mission here. What exactly the mission is all about?, well I think I have an idea grin

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2013

O gini?!

Let us just tell ourselves the truth that none of those iddiiots in that house is deserving of that cash price except, to an extent, Cleo and Elikem... Then maybe Beverly (shocker!) for the controversy she's stirred, no matter how sttupid she may be.

Bimp, with his one Africa, one singlet, one sweater, one pant, one Bimp, has done NOTHING for me.

Tarzan and the trees he's carrying on his head nko? The less said about that dude the better.

And then there's DILLISH! Oh Jesus lord, another phucking bore the Nigerians wasted their votes on cuz they were foolishly waiting for a "Mellish" even when she had a solid relationship back home. Talk about unrealistic AND iddiotic expectations.
If that vote had atleast gone to Maria (Dillish got 4 votes anyway), then maybe Melvin wouldn't be the monumental bore he is today. The mumus only started waking up on Saturday evening when Dillish gave Melvin that "Power of No" grin -- and till today, all they can make do with, are "Heyyy, Melvin and Dillish are playing in the kitchen. Dillish says I will siiilllaaaap you! Awwww! Mellish moments!"

Now I'm starting so see reason with that report that says the average national IQ is 67 shocked

Lord have mercy!

*End of Rant*
Wow..its good to know you actually spent this much time to know so much about a "boring bunch of people" It only means one thing. They entertain you. Finito!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
@fork addict, @Kslib and @c'est moi, thanks for the updates. Been watching but can't type. Too lazy to do that. I'm glad y'all are present to help out wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Sharing objects THAT ARE USED FOR PERSONAL BODY HYGIENE is not adviceable. Haven't you heard about people getting their OWN clippers to reduce the spread of AIDS?. Using a CONTAMINATED blade(razor blade or clipper blade) is a sure way of transmitting AIDS and some other diseases. You should google it up for more info. If it was the same blade, then it's wrong cuz you can never tell which housemates is infected. If nando can get STDs in the house, so can other HMs wink

Replace the acronym AIDS with HIV everywhere it appeared and this post would make more meaning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
tellitlikeitis: Wow..its good to know you actually spent this much time to know so much about a "boring bunch of people" It only means one thing. They entertain you. Finito!

grin.. Lol. This gonna be a long afternoon. Melvin supporter and fork addict are gonna battle it out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

ROTFLMAO grin grin

@fork addict is sure gonna quote this. Lmao. Nigga must be the happiest dude on this thread right now grin. Can't wait for @safarigirl and co to come to melvin's defence. Lwkmd!!. This afternoon is gonna be fun grin

Sorry sir,
I saw it and passed it...it's obvious @spade is angry about the maria ish...and how come any1 took the time to read that epistle. It's even longer than anyone you've ever written.

@spade it's your opinion and I expect you to write another 1 by next week since it's now weekly ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nuzo':

Just like UN and Arab league.....AU is a pressure group and not a political party.
Yes, they may discus political issues but its purely for course and interest oof all citizens under its body.

On the other hand, its clear Beverly has a mild dyslexia with clear symptoms of Attention deficit Disorder (ADD).
She finds it hard to concentrate on or be around a particular thing for a long time....hence why she finds it very comfortable being a video vixen (short time) than an actor (long time) of which she's seems to be very good at.

Wish her the best tho'.

I still feel on a show like BBA it seems ironic to be discussing political issues and problems that the youth face when the backbone of the show is pretty much "indecency." Kinda seems like talking from two sides of the mouth, well that's my opinion sha.

Eya, now i feel bad for Beverly because she is being made fun of for something she probably doesn't even know she has. With all she's gone through in life, i doubt she or anyone she's close to has even noticed. SMH. Now people are laughing at her for what is most likely a disorder she has no control over.
I think that's why she uses an "eye problem" to cover it up because she's embarrassed by it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
tegax:

See who is being sarcastic here. Who are you to tell me what i meant btw? Are u in my mind or you are into telepathy things, thereby reading people's minds? I thought your question was innocently asked, hence my response to you. I wouldnt know what you are trying to imply by the whole Angelo thing, but i've got no special issue with Angelo. I would say same thing if it were some other housemate....so please keep your whole defence of Angelo to yourself and get off my case please. I shouldnt have responded to your first question in the first place,anyway. I know i called for this.....mcheeeew!!!
Please take chill pill and stop sounding pissed. Am not angelo's fan so have got no reason defending him but if there was no meaning to that statement,how on earth would think grown adults can share sharp objects in that house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
fork adict: Just watched Melvins diary session. At the end, he made a shoutout to his family and supporters in Naija but he didn't mention @safarigirls name o. He then asked that he hopes he's doing well. But maybe not as well as they would've loved but he hopes he's doing well all the same.

MY OPINION. Yeah right. You didn't do as well as I would have loved. You seem to have a good character but sadly, no be character I go chop. Na entertainment I go chop.

Next is Bev

Jigga..dis is a reality show..wats der 2 show other than 1's character..wat entertainment r u talking abt..instead of picking good traits abt the HM's n shaping ur lame personality, u talking abt illusions...u see?...consider my advice n go into ghostmode undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
fork adict:

Replace the acronym AIDS with HIV everywhere it appeared and this post would make more meaning

Done wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bimp's Ds
He and his housemates are interacting well and they have formed a strong bond.he has learnt that of all d problems happening in africa,he never knew it was deep in regards to wat he has heard or read.d one campaign has given him a broader view.
He said today is nt abt d wager.he doesnt mind if they loose d wager bt as long as they pass d msg across.every1 is putting alot into d presentation.he hasnt seen drinking during d day disrupting the wager,thinks they shld still win.if their voice is heard.
Bev has handled d Hoh well.being less in d house makes it easier her.shez doing a gud job.hez nervous abt his presentation,d fact abt dat he has bin nominated, and worried abt next week and wat will happen. biggie said he shld be grateful he made it this far.one love,one blood,one africa and biggie said one love,one campaign,one africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

A sentence for each person, but when it got to Melvin, I wrote an encyclopedia.
Why? Because I'm Nigerian.
I GENUINELY like Melvin for his intentions, but if you're to be honest, he's been a total non-event since this show began.
I stanned for him during his Gulder Ultimate Search days, and was deeply sad when he didn't win. I hope his "2nd Place" jinx ends this year with a BBA victory, but at the same time, I can't help but point out how a lot of Nigerians phucked up everything by voting the wrong Namibian who's only turned out to be a complete waste of space. Melvin would've improved greatly with Maria, but alas, we're now left with CRAP stories like "Elikem snatches Dillish from Melvin?" - "Are You Team Mellish or Team JJ?" and other sttuppid shhiit like that.

Biko, if he makes it to the finals, I'll strategize and vote for him onto "he's a good guy" levels, but that doesn't mean he's done anything for me.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2013

O gini?!

Lord have mercy!

*End of Rant*
YOU think you can just wake up one day and decide on-behalf of everybody?
Your write-up is one sided.. You gave many many reasons why you feel melvin doesnt deserve the money but failed to give any single reason why you feel cleo and elikem deserve the money....
I dont know how you guys judge melvin's entertainment value,is it by how entertaining he is in general OR how entertaining he is compared to the remaining housemates?...
Its when somebody goes that you guys start reminiscing how entertaining that person is.. You accuse Nigerians of voting dillish cos of the mellish fantasy and still went ahead to castigate them for not voting maria./
Erm,what made maria more deserving of our votes that week more than dillish? You are guilty of thesame thing you are accusing people of cos you wanted maria to get the votes cos of the 419 love she professed for melvin and not cos of how entertaining she is..
You be melaria and got disappointed cos she didnt get naija's vote... I am not in any way supporting the mellish's but you @spade is also guilty of the same crime fantasy and i hereby sentence you to 5 years in dillish's pant!!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
I missed bimps DS. Got back as he was rounding off. But I love his signature ending to his DS tho. He always ends his DS with One love, one blood, one africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl:

Sorry sir,
I saw it and passed it...it's obvious @spade is angry about the maria ish...and how come any1 took the time to read that epistle. It's even longer than anyone you've ever written.

@spade it's your opinion and I expect you to write another 1 by next week since it's now weekly ranting.

Lol, I'm glad you passed it. No need for the several back and forth on here when ignore button can be pressed wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
pls,ignore my typographical gbagauns.had to type fast.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl:

Sorry sir,

Thank you for your understanding, for even housemates are granted rant n' rave sessions, so there's nothing wrong in us active posters also having ours.

And to correct something... I'll be putting up another one tomorrow cuz it's actually a Daily Rant now smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.