Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2200619 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
dominique:

You spelt Naila wrongly too grin
Lol.. you spelt 'naija' wrongly...
I didnt even notice i did.. Your eyes are sharp sha but i got you the first time .. lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
sholay2011:
If you are not satisfied with seeing Dillish on your screen, switch to Africa Magic Hausa. If you so much despise the fact that she has advanced in the game while Maria has been shoved into the asss of BBA history, then write a complaint to the organisers of Big brother.

Buwahahahahahahahah... LMAO!! gringrin

Damn!!. I'm enjoying this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
@safarigal AKA sexy fox
U can't fool me, its easy 2type wit two systems @ d same tym....
Ur reply 2spade fuucked ur style up...
U wanted 2 reply as safarigal bt mistakenly replied as sexy fox...shocked
GOTCHA!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
sholay2011:
grin grin I actually want Bimp to be excluded so the chance of him going next week (after Feza has been booted out) would increase and the chance of Dillish to win increases.

Safatigeh...you are very analytical which is an admirable trait...but you're not the only one here. tongue

Shortie...did I use the word "we" or "I"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox: People that read @spade epistle get time sha. I dont read such long writings including all those interviews that have been writing on this thread. I go for the shorter ones.

Others that countered him wrote epistles too tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
sholay2011:
grin grin I actually want Bimp to be excluded so the chance of him going next week (after Feza has been booted out) would increase and the chance of Dillish to win increases.

Safatigeh...you are very analytical which is an admirable trait...but you're not the only one here. tongue
IF no be cos say i don dey used to your dillish thingy,i fro give you better slap wey go make you dey confuse bev for dillish!1

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
tuktudicko: @safarigal AKA sexy fox
GOTCHA!

Wrong.. Safarigirl can NEVER be @sexyfox. Their personality differs like day and light

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl:

Shortie...did I use the word "we" or "I"
Who killed your sense of humour? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
tuktudicko: @safarigal AKA sexy fox
GOTCHA!
whatever makes you sleep at night
sholay2011:

first pray that your dillish makes it past this week cos things are not looking pretty for her

And whether bimp wins hoh or not really won't stop your dillish (who can't even win a HOH task to save her life) from being up for eviction on Monday, you wan bet am?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib:
IF no be cos say i don dey used to your dillish thingy,i fro give you better slap wey go make you dey confuse bev for dillish!1
You can still slap me...better late than never grin grin Mschew!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Others that countered him wrote epistles too tongue wink
when you're reading something you agree with, it doesn't seem like an epistle...it's the things you disagree with that seem long

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

Wrong.. Safarigirl can NEVER be @sexyfox. Their personality differs like day and light

SEXY FOX=JOSYDASKY....CHECK IT OUT TO CONFIRM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl: whatever makes you sleep at night
first pray that your dillish makes it past this week cos things are not looking pretty for her

And whether bimp wins hoh or not really won't stop your dillish (who can't even win a HOH task to save her life) from being up for eviction on Monday, you wan bet am?
Smh. So you think Dillish won't make it past this week?? undecided undecided I don't need to argue wiv u again. You are voluntarily blind to her being a threat...which is a gud thingy for me anyway.

And winning HOH is now a tool to insult? Smh again.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl:

Sorry sir,
I saw it and passed it...it's obvious @spade is angry about the maria ish...and how come any1 took the time to read that epistle. It's even longer than anyone you've ever written.

And your point is? Cos I read every single word in the 'epistle' as you put it. So what's your point?

I noticed how you called it an epistle simply because it criticised Melvins game. If the piece were to be how elikem or dellish should be evicted and how Melvin will win, then it wouldn't have been an epistle and you would have read it. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kai!!! This dillish worwor sha..
See moustache..
See bend bend mouth..
See forehead like lassana diara of real madrid..
No wonder she was given the 'HEAD GIRL' of her school...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl: @spade....let's imagine Melvin and Maria had gotten together. Like sholay said, don't you think she would have dampened his game?

Case-in-point, Kevin and Elizabeth, if you remember clearly (if you watched it), Kevin's(Melvin) clinging to Elizabeth(Maria) was what led to her eviction, because Nigerians wanted him to keep his head in the game. She left in week6, after which he spent most of his time with Emma(Dillish)...so you see, the relationship here is not so different at all. You just need to see things from a LOGICAL perspective, not a SENTIMENTAL one.

He eventually went on to marry this same Elizabeth. Just pray for your Maria that Melvin marries her while you support Melvin, like Eliza's fans did Kevin

Lol.. Damn, see analysis grin

In the meantime, I'm loving CLEO's rapping of her tonight's presentation. Her flows are so heart warming.

It will pain me if she leaves on sunday. So gracious and cheerful. I wish I convince nigerians to vote her but it's too late, nigerian's mind are made up on dillishsadsad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
dmalam:

SEXY FOX=JOSYDASKY....CHECK IT OUT TO CONFIRM
This guy is so convince. Josydaky come out, this people think I am you. I am Fox.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
sexytabhi:
Very well o,am chilling here it`s sallah celebration baby.

Keep my own meat, I'm coming over wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
spade:

Shaaaarrrrrrraaaaapppppp!!! grin

You've been defeated grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
sholay2011:
Smh. So you think Dillish won't make it past this week?? undecided undecided I don't need to argue wiv u again. You are voluntarily blind to her being a threat...which is a gud thing for me anyway.
from general views, after going through the facebook and twitter pages of each country. The only person who's sure of leaving is Feza, if it's two people, pray for your Dillish. I repeat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib: Kai!!! This dillish worwor sha..
See moustache..
See bend bend mouth..

Haba, u re being ironical abi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib:
Thanks for the insult packaged to look like a compliment.. As a reward to you,i will be skipping any update that involves dillish!!!

LMAO @ "packaged to look like a compliment" grin grin.. Hahahahahahahah. This nigga is a clown grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox:
This guy is so convince. Josydaky come out, this people think I am you. I am Fox.
Shut up already!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
sholay2011:
Your response is very mature and placid. I wonder what type of weed spade took today and started to rant like a lost puppy.

It gets to a time when too much emphasis on a subject matter makes it lose its relevance. We've argued, analysed, bantered and even tongue-lashed on this Maria/ Dillish thingy. If you are not satisfied with seeing Dillish on your screen, switch to Africa Magic Hausa. If you so much despise the fact that she has advanced in the game while Maria has been shoved into the asss of BBA history, then write a complaint to the organisers of Big brother.

Your shallow analysis (at least with respect to Dillish) does little to show it was well-thought. What if Maria had stayed and Melvin started to cling to her and they became a couple that later ostracized themselves from the rest of the housemates...won't ppl say she spoilt his game too? And if anybody (like sex-starved Nando for example) touched Maria's bossoms for instance, won't the news of 'Nando tries to snatch Maria from Melvin' be trending on BBA site too?

You type too much with more of emotions and less of common sense. As much as I have been pro-Dillish, I am not anti-Maria. But I still insist there was a reason Africa felt it was hightime she got booted out. Some claim it's because she was throwing herself at Melvin, others felt she had lost focus of the game...which is true. (Just like Feza lost her game because of Oneal but Maria's case is always different. )

Mr spade or shovel...wateva...if you find it hard to embrace reality and comment with the progress of the game, you can as well stop watching BBAtheChase. Don't worry, Melvin and Maria would invite you to their wedding ceremony.

But for now, Dillish is of more value to BBAtheChase than Maria who is an evicted housemate. Dillish is in contention for the money, her friend is not. Life is not always fair to our choices. Dillish may still need your vote, Maria does not. Deal with it!

Sholay2011, or Shallow2011... Here's a nice PROTIP: The next time you're going to make a half-assed riposte aimed at me, at least grow a pair and properly direct it at me. Don't quote Amaechi and then insert your jabberwocky. That just reeks of cowardice and chronic stuppidiity on so many levels... No offence of course.

Now that we have that out of the way, I'm really doing my best here to hold back my laughter at what your write up smacks of.

First you suggest I switch to Africa Magic Hausa if I don't like what I see on my TV? Well, need I also remind you that you are not paid a salary to post and address posts on Nairaland? Please, use the scroll bar at the right hand of your browser screen the next time you encounter a post that doesn't lick the asss of your favorite housemate or pander to your prepubescent tastes. It's not that hard, dear brother.

And even judging from your past antics on this very thread with how you quickly jump on people's cases without even fully comprhending their posts (like with Mariarocks last night even when she was joking), I can conclude you 1) Lack comprehension on a general scale, 2) Have no sense of humor, and 3) Take yourself too seriously even when the rest of the human race couldn't care less; so with that, I'm willing to excuse this sad diatribe of yours.

You're quick to jump on people who don't like Dillish, suggesting they're not forced to watch. But let me ask you... Are you forced to read Nairaland?

When I posted that "Nando+Dillish = D!ldo", could you be kind enough to remind me again who jumped on my case with his jabberwocky? And do you remember that sweet reply I gave you?

You see, it goes both ways, and just like you're allowed to advertise your shallow thought process, I'm allowed to rant and rave about a housemate I don't like.

Now, if you don't like that, dear brother? You're allowed to locate the nearest brick wall in your vicinity, and ram your face into it.

Regards cool

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
fork adict:

And your point is? Cos I read every single word in the 'epistle' as you put it. So what's your point?

I noticed how you called it an epistle simply because it criticised Melvins game. If the piece were to be how elikem or dellish should be evicted and how Melvin will win, then it wouldn't have been an epistle and you would have read it. SMH
My Reply:
safarigirl: when you're reading something you agree with, it doesn't seem like an epistle...it's the things you disagree with that seem long

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
dominique:

You spelt Naila wrongly too grin
@ dominique..Where is my Ramadan meat o?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib: Kai!!! This dillish worwor sha..
See moustache..
See bend bend mouth..
hahahahahaha u wan make sholay vex small abi,but i don't he would cause dillish don glue herself on sholay kpata kpata

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl: mtcheeewwwww. He'll now use it on Bimp. Mtcheewwww, the way I just dislike that tailor sha....

I wish I can tell him not to use it on bimp. I really need bimp to reach the final for strategic reasons sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl:

This is where I agree with you. Most people think the bba channel is a 24/7 entertainment channel. Meanwhile multichoice has provided channels like Mnet, Africa magic, Mtv e.t.c for 24/7 entertainment.

When multi-choice introduced bba the main aim of the show as stated was to bring in different personalities into the house and see how they can cope in the environment.
And that was why personality "Cherise" won entertainment "Mwisho" in season 1.
But somehow Africans have decided that it's an entertainment show. It has lost basis and some people would rather hand over $300k to crack heads e.t.c to invest the money in their bad habits, instead of picking someone who they are sure will make use of it wisely and probably make an impact.

tahh cherise won because of pity votes.....pple actually voted her because her father died....I think two weeks b4 the final......and she was always talking about how poor and bla bla her fam was....hence she got them pity votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
tuktudicko:
Shut up already!! angry
How e take concern you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yinkade: tahh cherise won because of pity votes.....pple actually voted her because her father died....I think two weeks b4 the final......and she was always talking about how poor and bla bla her fam was....hence she got them pity votes

Speak for yourself.
I gladly voted Cherise over mwisho via text message.
Personality wise I preferred her to mwisho who was just all about having s.ex 4rm left to right and getting drunk.
Imagine if that nigga hard gotten the money, what good could have come out of it...he'd have used it to fuel his already pitiable lifestyle.
I repeat "I" voted Cherise because she was (to me) better than Mwisho!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kai!!! This dillish na finished goods!!!
See belle like mr ibu..
See stretch marks like zebra...
See as she short like zacheus for bible..
See,the space wey her forehead consume from her face don reach to build 3bedroom flat with guest room...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.