Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2200619 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
fork adict:

LMFAO. I love this. Matter of fact, I will take a screen shot and save this as my wallpaper for the next 24 hrs in honour of the Great Spade.

But I'm a little concerned about your safety tho. Cos this right here is a declaration of WAR on the Melvin Extremist Group. You had better be prepared bro. Trust me, they will come back at you with any and everything they got

Dem no go fit do me anything biko! grin
I'm covered by the blood of Owl'Neal grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
Powwer of NO task in progress!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
spade:

A sentence for each person, but when it got to Melvin, I wrote an encyclopedia.
Why? Because I'm Nigerian.
I GENUINELY like Melvin for his intentions, but if you're to be honest, he's been a total non-event since this show began.
I stanned for him during his Gulder Ultimate Search days, and was deeply sad when he didn't win. I hope his "2nd Place" jinx ends this year with a BBA victory, but at the same time, I can't help but point out how a lot of Nigerians phucked up everything by voting the wrong Namibian who's only turned out to be a complete waste of space. Melvin would've improved greatly with Maria, but alas, we're now left with CRAP stories like "Elikem snatches Dillish from Melvin?" - "Are You Team Mellish or Team JJ?" and other sttuppid shhiit like that.

Biko, if he makes it to the finals, I'll strategize and vote for him onto "he's a good guy" levels, but that doesn't mean he's done anything for me.

Lolzzz, its ur opinion and you are entitled to it but personally, I'd prefer the calm melvin to an over-zealous one, a boring melvin (which is wat u say he is oh) is better than one who indulgies in squabbles, conspiracies nd skirt chasing... At least he has been consistent in his character and true to who he is, to me, his point is crystal clear, "he didn't come to the house to get a bride, it is afterall a game"... He can mess around with as much women as he likes when he leaves the house.. Or after he must have won the money.. I consider the fact that he has not declared his love for any girl a nice strategy, atleast, he is not constrained by any relationship and feels free to express himself and play his game... The day melvin starts acting like a goat in front of dillish and screams I love you maria in front of the camera is the day I'd stop watching bba cos I obviously cannot support anyone else cos doing so, would contradict who he claims to be, for those waiting for melvin to declare love for maria, go to bed with dillish or quarrel with someone in the house, sumtin tells me u re wasting ur time... He said he didn't wanna tango with any babe in the house nd he has lived up to that so far, he always nominates HOH nd he nominated beverly,... Dat is someone dat doesn't contradict himself or have inconsistency in character... Dat is why I support him. I can't say the same about the rest..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
Tuso:

Hehehe..u r off point..sheet n piss na ur own..u see?..stop cuming back at me..hehehe

Bla bla bla bla bla bla. Nothing new. Go chop more of the sheet till you bellefull abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox: People that read @spade epistle get time sha. I dont read such long writings including all those interviews that have been writing on this thread. I go for the shorter ones.

People who also watch 28 nonentites eat and sleep for 91 days also get time, so your wisecrack sadly falls flat grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib:
First of all,you see urself.. Its ok for you to support maria not cos of melaria but its not ok for others to also support dillish not cos of Mellish.. Ok oooh...
Secondly,whose fault is it that Nigerians didnt see the future that dillish will get more than enough votes and should have voted maria instead?
Nigeria once voted for nando the madman.. Later on,he threatened elikem and conspired against melvin,and you didnt blame us for wasting out votes on someone who later turned evil..
Nigeria once voted for pokello the parrot.. Later on,she insulted west africa and said some things about Niigeria,and you didnt blame us for voting someone who later turned bad..
Now,Nigeria voted for dillish over your sweet maria.. Now,this dillish later turned out to be a lazy girl like you said,and you are attacking the Nigerians who voted for her wasting their votes on a lazy girl.. Haba..
It is clear that your Mr@spade is not happy to have lost not only just your maria,but to dillish of all people..
The court of law have found concrete glaring evidences to prove that you are suffering from the 'maria don go house' syndrome and i hereby revoke your initial sentence of being sentenced to "dillish's pant"..
Your new sentence will be to watch Mrs dillish cruise to the final and watch with excruciating pain when she survives yet again on Sunday.. lol
cooouuurttttttttttt!!!!!!

Shaaaarrrrrrraaaaapppppp!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
@spade....let's imagine Melvin and Maria had gotten together. Like sholay said, don't you think she would have dampened his game?

Case-in-point, Kevin and Elizabeth, if you remember clearly (if you watched it), Kevin's(Melvin) clinging to Elizabeth(Maria) was what led to her eviction, because Nigerians wanted him to keep his head in the game. She left in week6, after which he spent most of his time with Emma(Dillish)...so you see, the relationship here is not so different at all. You just need to see things from a LOGICAL perspective, not a SENTIMENTAL one.

He eventually went on to marry this same Elizabeth. Just pray for your Maria that Melvin marries her while you support Melvin, like Eliza's fans did Kevin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
spade:

People who also watch 28 nonentites eat and sleep for 91 days also get time, so your wisecrack sadly falls flat grin
I no dey watch bba 24/7 oh. As for the reading thing, let me just say I get bored of long writing. That why in school I hardly open my txtbk to read, I just scan through it and I never forget what I scan.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Diilish won the power of NO but they were asked to repeat it cos of the slope..
see @sholay don begin scream conspiracy.. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox:
I actually ignored the first one and will ignore many more to come.
shocked shocked shocked
SAFARIGIRL!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

It's ok dear. Hope your day is going on smoothly?
Very well o,am chilling here it`s sallah celebration baby.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
spade:

Shaaaarrrrrrraaaaapppppp!!! grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
tuktudicko: shocked shocked shocked
SAFARIGIRL!!!
Safari girl is on this thread too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib: Make Nigeria better send i go dye come next year..

LMAO!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib: Diilish won the power of NO but they were asked to repeat it cos of the slope..
see @sholay don begin scream conspiracy.. lol
Lol...but I am not even watching. I am relying on ur updates bro. Keep them coming! You make maximum sense...at least most tyms. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
fork adict:

LMFAO. I love this. Matter of fact, I will take a screen shot and save this as my wallpaper for the next 24 hrs in honour of the Great Spade.

gringringrin.. Rotflmao!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Safari girl is on this thread too
tell am o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
The winner of power of NO is ELIKEM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by opella(f): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Elikem won the power of No
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol...but I am not even watching. I am relying on ur updates bro. Keep them coming! You make maximum sense...at least most tyms. ]
Thanks for the insult packaged to look like a compliment.. As a reward to you,i will be skipping any update that involves dillish!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
spade:

A sentence for each person, but when it got to Melvin, I wrote an encyclopedia.
Why? Because I'm Nigerian.
I GENUINELY like Melvin for his intentions, but if you're to be honest, he's been a total non-event since this show began.
I stanned for him during his Gulder Ultimate Search days, and was deeply sad when he didn't win. I hope his "2nd Place" jinx ends this year with a BBA victory, but at the same time, I can't help but point out how a lot of Nigerians phucked up everything by voting the wrong Namibian who's only turned out to be a complete waste of space. Melvin would've improved greatly with Maria, but alas, we're now left with CRAP stories like "Elikem snatches Dillish from Melvin?" - "Are You Team Mellish or Team JJ?" and other sttuppid shhiit like that.

Biko, if he makes it to the finals, I'll strategize and vote for him onto "he's a good guy" levels, but that doesn't mean he's done anything for me.

If indeed you genuinely like him and hope he wins like you claim. Then how exactly does writing an essay highlighting a ton of reasons why he doesn't deserve to win, aid his cause?. If anything, it would seem your intentions was to derail his chances of winning. I'm not saying that was your intention. but it sure does appear that way from your essay.

He might have been a non-event for you. but in my eyes he has done enough to deserve the money just like the other housemates. I guess each individual to their own taste, so I can't fault you for not liking what he's done so far. But like I wrote, from your essay, it would seem like you were trying your hardest to convince people of why he shouldn't win.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
tellitlikeitis: Wow..its good to know you actually spent this much time to know so much about a "boring bunch of people" It only means one thing. They entertain you. Finito!

Even if we had been watching dogs and cats in the house for the past seventy something days we would still have a few things to say about them talk more of human beings. So Mister, the fact that @spade said some things about the housemates doesn't make thm interesting. Don't even get it twisted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko: The winner of power of NO is ELIKEM
mtcheeewwwww. He'll now use it on Bimp. Mtcheewwww, the way I just dislike that tailor sha....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib: BEv should stop disgracing herself and go siddon nah? haba..
Trust me,it will make frontpage in no time.. Bet me and see..
THE headline will be like
'Popular Nigerian vixen beverly osu who keeps screaming how she attended the most expensive private univerisity in Niaja cant read in simple english'...
Erm,did you notice that i spelt university worngly!!!
Erm,i also spelt 'wrong' wrongly....
Nobody is prefect but atleast we should be humble to accept it but bev no wan gree siddon!!
Erm,i also spelt 'perfect' worngly..
Damn,i just spelt 'wrongly' the wrong way agian...

You spelt Naila wrongly too grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kslib:
Thanks for the insult packaged to look like a compliment.. As a reward to you,i will be skipping any update that involves dillish!!!
Chairman. ..how u dey naa? No do me like dis jare. Na joke I dey joke. grin abeg no vex. Oya, how is Dillish doing? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl:

Sorry sir,
I saw it and passed it...it's obvious @spade is angry about the maria ish...and how come any1 took the time to read that epistle. It's even longer than anyone you've ever written.

@spade it's your opinion and I expect you to write another 1 by next week since it's now weekly ranting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO!! grin
Na true nah.. Even if we send 'i go dye',dem go complain say im neck too long!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
opella: Elikem won the power of No

Bimp all the way
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sexy Fox:
I actually ignored the first one and will ignore many more to come.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
dominique:

You spelt Naila wrongly too grin
Even you tuu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
safarigirl: mtcheeewwwww. He'll now use it on Bimp. Mtcheewwww, the way I just dislike that tailor sha....
grin grin I actually want Bimp to be excluded so the chance of him going next week (after Feza has been booted out) would increase and the chance of Dillish to win increases.

Safatigeh...you are very analytical which is an admirable trait...but you're not the only one here. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Big Bro don fork up o. Elikem won the power of no taskm and when he wanted to announce him as the winner of the power of no task he pronounced him the winner of the Head of House task. Lol. Is ther any similarities between them two tasks? Block headed Biggie. Seems @Tuso somehow gave him a little of the weeed he smokes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.