Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,450 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189038 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella:
I sent it since na.
Inbox Empty...Spam Empty send it again engrudomke at gmail dot com
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tuso: Cum Sunday the tailor is gonna win an Uhuru tablet..y'all gonna shock tongue

Fixed.
Thank me later, bruv grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME: Kwaaaaaa.... Listening to Maria live on Radio in GH, she is a good Host. Check her pix.>

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418659188243918&l=4db1ece473&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FYSFaoWx5yI&_rdr

Listening ryt now. Never knew jeremie had left Yfm.Loving their convo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tuso:

@Kslib..I wont campaign 2day
Am saying y'all shuld prepare 4 surprises so una no go get heart attack grin
Lol..
Well,i believe all those voting for melvin have already prepared their minds for the worst come sunday but are just being optimistic and hope for the best so i see no room for heart attack at all..
Inshort.i believe the risk of heart attacks will higher if melvin wins rather than the opposoite..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Melvin's diary
He feels good and glad to be
among the top five.He is
eager,anxious and excited
about the game coming to an
end and he cant wait for the
finals.Though Biggie find it
hard to believe that he is
excited since he took a nap
he responded by saying its
because they sleep late and
its normal to nap which
doesnt mean he is lazy or
bored.He said he and
housemates are doing
something to make Biggy and
Africa happy.
His chase journey in a
paragraph: filled with
love,friendship,controversies
and wouldnt trade it for
anything as he love the
experience.
Where he draw his
inspiration : from
housemates,Bigg
ie,tasks,general experiences
and 300k .
His place of relaxation : the
jacuzzi His suggested
rewards : said he doesnt
know and Biggie should do
whatever he likes.
His bucket list : to get
married,have kids,make
friends God .
He'l like to achieve a lot and
live a fulfilled life with no
regrets.
#borrowed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
I love GH:

Time to go do some aggressive voting for the tailor. Hope you are doing same and not spending all the time on this thread

HAPPY VOTING!
Please and by "agressive voting" I hope you don't mean any ILLEGAL UNSCRUPULOUS system?. Please don't taint our Rep(ELIKEM) with any DIABOLICAL scheme, don't waste your Time in any unHOLY sheet, I urge you to value your MORALS..... "What Will be Will Be". I don't want other's to quote you when he wins and devalue his success by claiming he acquired his VICTORY through DUBIOUS means.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Elikem knows his onions as a tailor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
chriskwaku:

She(Jeremie) left Yfm about two(2) months ago.... The girl is a Hot Cake now, beign poached everyWhere.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
His skills as a tailor no be for mouth ! Doing a good job with d dresses he is making for d gals with just needle n thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
chriskwaku:

abeg ,dnt forget to update me on their convo,will like to know wetin them talk about
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by gengen118: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
Guys please do not let anyone discourage you about the voting method I passed around. I didn't know about the one @fork adict dropped previously, so I can't tell whether it works or not. I assure you this one works.

I have done a thorough investigation on the bba web voting system, and came to the conclusion it doesn't detect IP. Just set your country to any country of your choice, and you are good to go.

I would love more genuine Melvin fans to get involved in this voting process. The more people the more effective it'll be.
If you know you are a Melvin fan, please jump on the voting wagon now, and let's make it happen. Don't be a fan only by words, prove it by voting and voting aggressively too. We need as many people as possible to make this work, so join us today. Let's change a brother's life.

Special thanks to the people already voting aggressively @Mariarocks @Kslib @ItsModella @ochongonoko @safarigirl just to name a few. Keep up the good work.

#TEAMMELVIN

I don't mind too o, ready to vote aggressively.. Send me d details. But if u aint comfortable since I jus registered 2weeks bak no probs bro I can undeerstand. But truly am melvin's fan. And it will b my joy to c him win.

Keep votin Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pwettytemmy(f): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
I've not bn able to vote ever since I registered. Its saying I av to verify my log in details wc I've already done and I've even received a congratulatory message dat I've bn registered bt I still can't vote. Any way out.
#melvinated army.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
tsquaure: His skills as a tailor no be for mouth ! Doing a good job with d dresses he is making for d gals with just needle n thread
ELIKEM IS GUD, NO DOUBT...D GUY SABI BUK FOR SURE, IN ADDITION HE HS STREET EDUCATION

BUT, AS HUMAN AND AS A NAJERIAN I HAV TO SOPORT MY BROTHER MELVIN...tongue

#TEAM MELVIN#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Erm,ya'll should remember that when we voted aggressively for Bassey,we didnt get our targets and comments were flying left,middle,right and center laughing at AAV that the shyte doesnt work atall..
Now,i just want ya'll to know that if melvin wins on sunday,its beacause Africa loves him and voted for him cos he deserved it and not cos of some syupid AAV shyte.....
If the AAV didnt work for Bassey,then why should it work for Melvin?
For the records,we know it doesnt work,but we're just doing it to keep ourselves busy and waste our time..
The smart ones surely know the point am driving at..
All izz well!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
zeenad: @ochono i ve sent u an email

Have replied you since
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:
Nice. Keep it up. I still dey on Rukewe matter.
No wahala,keep it up!! Na onlt 5days remain..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
justloveme: pls make una still vote massively under naija cus d way danrele d organsise boys for naija to vote massively for bev,make we no go shock on aunday.cus danrele is going all d way for bev in naija.

Make dat guy no let me text madness go meet am for where he dey oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
gengen118:

I don't mind too o, ready to vote aggressively.. Send me d details. But if u aint comfortable since I jus registered 2weeks bak no probs bro I can undeerstand. But truly am melvin's fan. And it will b my joy to c him win.

Keep votin Melvin

Send me a pm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

My guy, i dey try my best o. Tomorrow, i go dey house throughout and it's gonna be round the clock. grin

I love @ bold.

That's the spirit bro. Let's do it for the guy whether it works or not, we no send. Haven't voted for three hours now cos of no time but now that I'm back online, I've fired akpors throughly wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:
She(Jeremie) left Yfm about two(2) months ago.... The girl is a Hot Cake now, beign poached everyWhere.
So Ghana dey liike this...how can Yfm be broadcasting in the WHOLE Ghana??

For 9ja here...the radio station in Mushin is different from the one in Surulere talkless of the states.
"
"
I mean for 9Ja na over 200 Radio stations we get so!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

abeg ,dnt forget to update me on their convo,will like to know wetin them talk about

Host ::: "is it your first(1st) time in WestAfrica?"
Maria ::: "I've been to Nigeria before, does it count?"
Host ::: "Yes it does"...."what is your fixation with Nigeria?"
Maria ::: "I think my Soul Mate is in Nigeria"

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Make una still dey vote for melvin under Naija too oo,make una no just assume say he go get Naija vote and we con shock on sunday...
All izz well!

Seconded!!. More of naija and less of other countries. Majority of my votes is for naija. Please don't forget this!!. If you have 10 accounts, let 7 be for naija should they detect IPs, melvin won't be in trouble please. Heed my advice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:

Maria ::: "I think my Soul Mate is in Nigeria"

Yes he is. His name is Spade.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Send me a pm

Just Did.....#waiting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: So Ghana dey liike this...how can Yfm be broadcasting in the WHOLE Ghana??

For 9ja here...the radio station in Mushin is different from the one in Surulere talkless of the states.
"
"
I mean for 9Ja na over 200 Radio stations we get so!
Kwaaaaaaa ...... FYI, radio signals by law are limited to transmitt to a particular region (Geographical area)...obviously @chriskwaku and I are within the transmittable position to receive the signal. What is the comparison here? I fail to see your point. You want make I begin brag about the #of radio stations in GH?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
olegunner:

Just Did.....#waiting

Okay, i just got the alert on my phone. Will reply shortly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
I love GH:

LMAO @ 1st bolded

I advise you read my comment again and understand it better, I’m not ridiculing any country ooo. But I’ll surely do so if @fork addict succeeds in sending his dog next season. cool grin grin grin

@2nd bolded
Can’t stop myself from laughing, gawd my belly hurts!
Hide my motive? Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

@3rd bolded
Yeah, they do now, thanks to you their in-law grin

Time to go do some aggressive voting for the tailor. Hope you are doing same and not spending all the time on this thread

HAPPY VOTING!

Actually, Gh kwame is right, at least from my perspective. That post you quoted wasn't harsh as your reply was. I was kinda shocked the route you took but it's alright sha. It's your opinion, no qualms. Ride on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
spade:

Yes he is. His name is Spade.
Kwaaaaaaa.... You have failed to see the point. The Host was mindful about the Maria kum Melvin ish hence her kweshion "what is your fixation with Nigeria". She skillfully decoded it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Actually, Gh kwame is right, at least from my perspective. That post you quoted wasn't harsh as your reply was. I was kinda shocked the route you took but it's alright sha. It's your opinion, no qualms. Ride on.
Exactly my point. It was like killing a mosquito with a Hammer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I thought @ItsModella sent you already?

Nope she did not. Counting on you then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
olegunner:

Just Did.....#waiting

Oya, check your email.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:

Maria ::: " I think my Soul Mate is in Nigeria"
aww..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.