Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,860 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185531 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
ping pong:

Nope she did not. Counting on you then
I did undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
spade:

Fixed.
Thank me later, bruv grin

@Spade..how far?
No I want 2 thank u now..i don't want 2 be looking 4 u on Sunday cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: So Ghana dey liike this...how can Yfm be broadcasting in the WHOLE Ghana??

For 9ja here...the radio station in Mushin is different from the one in Surulere talkless of the states.
"
"
I mean for 9Ja na over 200 Radio stations we get so!

YFm coverage is limited to Greater Accra only and there are about 20 stations as well in Accra alone. BTW are you the Jason Iyasara Giyaz who commented on Live Fm's facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:
Please and by "agressive voting" I hope you don't mean any ILLEGAL UNSCRUPULOUS system?. [/b]Please don't taint our Rep(ELIKEM) with any [b]DIABOLICAL scheme, don't waste your Time in any unHOLY sheet, I urge you to value your MORALS..... "What Will be Will Be". I don't want other's to quote you when he wins and devalue his success by claiming he acquired his VICTORY through DUBIOUS means.

Naaaa..we don't play dat..If we r gonna win..we gon do it de Ghanaian way..fair n square cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:
Please and by "agressive voting" I hope you don't mean any ILLEGAL UNSCRUPULOUS system?. Please don't taint our Rep(ELIKEM) with any DIABOLICAL scheme, don't waste your Time in any unHOLY sheet, I urge you to value your MORALS..... "What Will be Will Be". I don't want other's to quote you when he wins and devalue his success by claiming he acquired his VICTORY through DUBIOUS means.

Nobody will do that. If you vote through AVV and elikem wins, nobody will fault you. You voted and elikem won, if we should blame, we'll blame the loopholes from BBA admins. So do your thang. Don't worry what people will say. Do it for your elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:

Host ::: "is it your first(1st) time in WestAfrica?"
Maria ::: "I've been to Nigeria before, does it count?"
Host ::: "Yes it does"...."what is your fixation with Nigeria?"
Maria ::: "I think my Soul Mate is in Nigeria"

That was the bomb smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
spade:

Fixed.
Thank me later, bruv grin

Haha!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
ping pong:

Nope she did not. Counting on you then

Wait so I can verify which canopy you are under
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Oya, check your email.

Tanks Bro...on It....#chinchilla..**Lips sealed**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
@team melvin...keep up with the good work...but i will advice less talk mre vote...that's my motto 4 d week...GOD BLESS Y'ALL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello everyone
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Erm,ya'll should remember that when we voted aggressively for Bassey,we didnt get our targets and comments were flying left,middle,right and center laughing at AAV that the shyte doesnt work atall..
Now,i just want ya'll to know that if melvin wins on sunday,its beacause Africa loves him and voted for him cos he deserved it and not cos of some syupid AAV shyte.....
If the AAV didnt work for Bassey,then why should it work for Melvin?
For the records,we know it doesnt work,but we're just doing it to keep ourselves busy and waste our time..
The smart ones surely know the point am driving at..
All izz well!

Well said cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Erm,ya'll should remember that when we voted aggressively for Bassey,we didnt get our targets and comments were flying left,middle,right and center laughing at AAV that the shyte doesnt work atall..
Now,i just want ya'll to know that if melvin wins on sunday,its beacause Africa loves him and voted for him cos he deserved it and not cos of some syupid AAV shyte.....
For the records,we know it doesnt work,but we're just doing it to keep ourselves busy and waste our time..
All izz well!

Ore I don open am o! But dis one wey u dey talk like dis so, e no sure for d aav thing again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:
Exactly my point. It was like killing a mosquito with a Hammer.

When I saw his post, I has to re-read the post he quoted and saw no reason why he had to go hard on him. I was not happy at first and like you said I took a judicial note at first but after seeing your post, I let it go. All I've got on my mind now is voting melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Have replied you since
i no see am oh
habibaasipita@gmail.com
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
sexytabhi: Hello everyone
i see u on almost everythread...nawa 2 u oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
sexytabhi: Hello everyone

Welcome online sexy lady wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
aodis:

Ore I don open am o! But dis one wey u dey talk like dis so, e no sure for d aav thing again?

''The smart ones surely know the point am driving at''

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
zeenad: i no see am oh
habibaasipita@gmail.com

Maybe it's in your spam box, but I'll resend it again now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tuso: Cum Sunday the tailor is gonna win..y'all gonna shock tongue
not me, as much as I want Melvin 2 win there is this traitor nerve in me hoping its Elikem. I keep binding nd casting it tho. *zat Elikem attitude mehn nd his getups wooaw.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
aodis:

Just keep voting..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Elikem is talented.he made d ladies dresses under 45mins.
Checking out dillish and bev's arses,melvin said....'i like what im seeing in this house'

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

''The smart ones surely know the point am driving at''

Inbox me, am new! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
All izz well!
ok u av confused us beyond repair
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
aodis:

Inbox me, am new! wink

I can't do that now. I need to go pick up a friend from the airport. If @ochongonoko can verify you, he'll send it to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
Elikem is good in his profession. He made the dresses of cleo and dillish look amazing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ochono tnx man, i don see am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
alfafemale: ok u av confused us beyond repair
it is as understable as it looks,read it again...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Please who sang this "allow me allow me girl"?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
zeenad: @ochono tnx man, i don see am.

You're welcome wink. Get busy dear cool. Either way, 1 must work
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
alfafemale: not me, as much as I want Melvin 2 win there is this traitor nerve in me hoping its Elikem. I keep binding nd casting it tho. *zat Elikem attitude mehn nd his getups wooaw.

Just vote 4 him Secretly..no 1 will no
@Kslib..spare me dis 1 abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: Please who sang this "allow me allow me girl"?
Majek fashek ft Victor Uwaifo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.