Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,447 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189035 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
chriskwaku:

YFm coverage is limited to Greater Accra only and there are about 20 stations as well in Accra alone. BTW are you the Jason Iyasara Giyaz who commented on Live Fm's facebook page.
Yes na me be that! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: Ehen yes make i tell una wetin dey happen oo!
Safarigirl is a twin oo!
Her sister jam me for twitter kon dey release all her secrets..she say sometimes she dey use Safarigirl Moniker dey argue here for we Nairaland!
The girl na One kine Melvin Addict she dey campaign for Melvin like no man's business! grin

She knows all of us here sef!
Her TL na @elkoul

Safarigirl own na @Lannasge grin grin

Tell me something I don't know yet tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
otumfour: shyt**...almost forgot to spray some shouts @ Ochon and stateofmind....

Lol. Shout-out to you bro. Hope you're holding it down for elikem?. This grand finale is gonna be deadly, rally your troops bro wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yinkade: @kslib @ocho @safari @sade. @gom @iyawo tm.....@all of una sha......God bless y'all for the selfless effort u guys are putting to vote ur fave....when its ur turn....u wld never lack favor.....still doing it for my girl bev tho.....regardless of the outcome on sunday I wld still be happy.....y'all should keep it up.....peace
No wahala bro..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yinkade: @kslib @ocho @safari @sade. @gom @iyawo tm.....@all of una sha......God bless y'all for the selfless effort u guys are putting to vote ur fave....when its ur turn....u wld never lack favor.....still doing it for my girl bev tho.....regardless of the outcome on sunday I wld still be happy.....y'all should keep it up.....peace

Thanks for the mention. Keep voting bev cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello team Melvin! pls guys learn to ignore some certain posts and concentrate on your task. There are people who are trying to distract u from Ur goal.
lets keep voting for Melvin, wishing u all d best.

team Melvin all d way..........................
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Names of those dillish has given a S/O to from naija

Osho baba/comrade adams oshomole
Goodluck jonathan
Edo state
Charity(bev's friend)
Dangoti(dangote)
Ice prince
And lately, d'banj gringrin

Na wa o, I wonder how a day without her giving a S/O will be grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ostrich,wetin cleo carry for back like dat? Na wa ooo..
All izz well sha!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Tell me something I don't know yet tongue
The girl say she dey argue here ehn!
But e funny how we no dey know the difference from her post and Safarigirl's post grin
"
"
I wish i can screenshot our convo but i no get the app.
When Safarigirl come online ask her to go dig the convo out or you ask someone here who follows me! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
I v been seeing this msg on my screen this evening
"To vote Beverly, text GODFORBID to 33103"
Laff wan kill me!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sweetlemon: I v been seeing this msg on my screen this evening
"To vote Beverly, text GODFORBID to 33103"
Laff wan kill me!
nd i v been seeing this msg on my screen this evening"To vote dillish,text ABOMINATION to 33103"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:
Please and by "agressive voting" I hope you don't mean any ILLEGAL UNSCRUPULOUS system?. Please don't taint our Rep(ELIKEM) with any DIABOLICAL scheme, don't waste your Time in any unHOLY sheet, I urge you to value your MORALS..... "What Will be Will Be". I don't want other's to quote you when he wins and devalue his success by claiming he acquired his VICTORY through DUBIOUS means.

Wooooow!!! I believe peeps here are not happy with this comment of yours. Are you sure it “was not a smoke screen in order to hide your motive.” You have indirectly told everyone here how you feel about the "aggressive voting" thingy. Charley you be bad small ooo grin

FYI, my aggressive voting have all passed through the biometric verification machine successfully, so no worries grin

I agree, Elikem will either win clean or lose clean. No 419 things. Just make sure you are doing your clean voting for him every hour. That I call aggressive voting. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
dre11:
not in lag
but when we sample people opinium in Ib they are rooting 4 Melvin
I no go tell u lie, these Bev supporters dey make me fear, I must double my effort.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
voting BEVERLY all the way

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Nobody will do that. If you vote through AVV and elikem wins, nobody will fault you. You voted and elikem won, if we should blame, we'll blame the loopholes from BBA admins. So do your thang. Don't worry what people will say. Do it for your elikem
Lol ....... You have obviously missed my sacarstic point.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dannyxy: nd i v been seeing this msg on my screen this evening"To vote dillish,text ABOMINATION to 33103"...

Lolzz, she wasn't trying to beef bev, that message was actually displayed on TV... More than twice as a matter of fact..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: This cleo can eat ehn!!. Damn!!. I doff my cap for her grin
Mrs Oduah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dannyxy: nd i v been seeing this msg on my screen this evening"To vote dillish,text ABOMINATION to 33103"...

What is this one saying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

When I saw his post, I has to re-read the post he quoted and saw no reason why he had to go hard on him. I was not happy at first and like you said I took a judicial note at first but after seeing your post, I let it go. All I've got on my mind now is voting melvin
Lol @ Judicial Notice ...... I SMH when he said "my inlaw", but he was quick to quote @fork addict when it merited him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amanyanabo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Some people just dey talk nonsense like say na only we naija dey do this aggressive tin like say na dem holy pass but,the person go use one moniker write e go con use the other moniker quote ein sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: Ehen yes make i tell una wetin dey happen oo!
Safarigirl is a twin oo!
Her sister jam me for twitter kon dey release all her secrets..she say sometimes she dey use Safarigirl Moniker dey argue here for we Nairaland!
The girl na One kine Melvin Addict she dey campaign for Melvin like no man's business! grin

She knows all of us here sef!
Her TL na @elkoul

Safarigirl own na @Lannasge grin grin

If the avi I de see for @Lannasage and her sis are their real picture na im be say na kids I de follow argue for here since? No wonder!!!! God!!!!!! I don die. I will never EVER argue with anyone onlline again. Choi!!!!! Kids online gat no respect for seniors at all. Social media is a leveler really.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, she wasn't trying to beef bev, that message was actually displayed on TV... More than twice as a matter of fact..

Abeg, allow them jare, I no fit shout. Sunday is no longer far. We will all see how far.
But seriously, not all of us can love and hate the same people at the same time. If the devil himself can have admirers, why not Beverly?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol @ Judicial Notice ...... I SMH when he said "my inlaw", but he was quick to quote @fork addict when it merited him.

Lol.. It's all in the past. We've settled that ish wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
chriskwaku:
She said she was a fun loving girl who loves clubbing,swimming and travelling.She came at the invitation by Selly and has been chilling and partying and the final party would be on Thursday.But one of the significant things she said was '' i think my soulmate is in Nigeria'' . It could be Spade or Melvin who knows!
She also said she was not lodging in a Hotel, but in Selly's crib ...... She also got the HONOÙRABLÉ opportunity to select the "catch phrase" for Jeremy's new show. Listeners were encouraged to call in and offer their preferred "catch phrase" for the show. After series of calls, she zeroed in one Phrase "Less talk more sumfin sumfin".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: Names of those dillish has given a S/O to from naija

Osho baba/comrade adams oshomole
Goodluck jonathan
Edo state
Charity(bev's friend)
Dangoti(dangote)
Ice prince
And lately, d'banj gringrin

Na wa o, I wonder how a day without her giving a S/O will be grin
she's a drama queen...begging publicly in advance incase she doesn't win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Krasid: Mrs Oduah

Taaa... Mrs hakeem.. Mrs oduah is maria cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
ping pong:

If the avi I de see for @Lannasage and her sis are their real picture na im be say na kids I de follow argue for here since? No wonder!!!! God!!!!!! I don die. I will never EVER argue with anyone onlline again. Choi!!!!! Kids online gat no respect for seniors at all. Social media is a leveler really.

*faints* gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
ping pong:

Who told you they are kids?? Safarigirl looks like an Eighteen year old and her sis looks like the same age too!
Them no be pikins oo!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
pwettytemmy: I've not bn able to vote ever since I registered. Its saying I av to verify my log in details wc I've already done and I've even received a congratulatory message dat I've bn registered bt I still can't vote. Any way out.
#melvinated army.

If you've not found a solution to this, use a PC to verify.

Mine didn't work on mobile; it did on PC.

Shalom!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Erm,ya'll should remember that when we voted aggressively for Bassey,we didnt get our targets and comments were flying left,middle,right and center laughing at AAV that the shyte doesnt work atall..
Now,i just want ya'll to know that if melvin wins on sunday,its beacause Africa loves him and voted for him cos he deserved it and not cos of some syupid AAV shyte.....
If the AAV didnt work for Bassey,then why should it work for Melvin?
For the records,we know it doesnt work,but we're just doing it to keep ourselves busy and waste our time..
The smart ones surely know the point am driving at..
All izz well!

Copied that. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib:
No wahala,keep it up!! Na onlt 5days remain..
All izz well!

No wahala.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

That's the spirit bro. Let's do it for the guy whether it works or not, we no send. Haven't voted for three hours now cos of no time but now that I'm back online, I've fired akpors throughly wink

Na so.

Oya, fire on. I dey arrange polygamy of Nnenna, Rukewe, Akpors and Tamuno for the rest 5 days.

No time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.