Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185533 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: Who told you they are kids?? Safarigirl looks like an Eighteen year old and her sis looks like the same age too!
Them no be pikins oo!! Lol

Eighteen years old con be wetin? Mama?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yinkade: @kslib @ocho @safari @sade. @gom @iyawo tm.....@all of una sha......God bless y'all for the selfless effort u guys are putting to vote ur fave....when its ur turn....u wld never lack favor.....still doing it for my girl bev tho.....regardless of the outcome on sunday I wld still be happy.....y'all should keep it up.....peace

Thanks so much bro!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: @ekiloui Oh My Gosh!! Make i go tell the NLanders!! *Moonwalks to NL* #BBAThechase
"
"
"
I told her i will talk!! grin grin grin grin

Ok then.. Flex wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

Do you ever think before typing sometimes? Or is it that you just don't understand some of the things you type?

By all means support your dillish, I like her too, but please stop all these uncalled for statements about beverly.

I don't think you read before quoting me or would have understood the point I'm trying to make.
Just drop it right here cos I won't be replying you again. Not on this issue.
Your own problem is that I'm a Dillish lover. And like I said in the post you were so quick to quote, not all of us can love and/or hate the same people. So I won't bully you for not loving Dillish. Just don't try to pull her down. That's my only concern.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

Eighteen years old con be wetin? Mama?
Guy she maybe older than 18 oo! But if she's 18 she's not a kid, she's an ADULT!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dannyxy: point of correction i am nt a bev admirer,i am her no 1 disadmirer(if there is anyword like that)...i jst saw no reason y u shld write that,when u would hv nt done d same if it were dillish...thats all

And would it have made any difference to you if a Dillish hater had written it??

You guys here ehn!
Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I don't think you read before quoting me or would have understood the point I'm trying to make.
Your own problem is that I'm a Dillish lover. And like I said in the post you were so quick to quote, not all of us can love and/or hate the same people. So I won't bully you for not loving Dillish. Just don't try to pull her down. That's my only concern.

..it was wrong of you to compare beverly to the devil. That statement of yours has no other interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

All izz well grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sweetlemon:

VOTING for DILLISH now would be a very foolish thing you are doing at this moment!
WTF? How can you leave your Countrymates who are relying on you for votes and then you are Foolishly voting for another person from another country because she's your favourite.
THAT'S RUBBISH!!! :>
"
"Melvin or Beverly needs you now!
You have to vote for either of them!!
"
"
My favourite Housemate was LK4,and even though LK4 was in the finals i would DUMP his ASS and vote MELVIN or BEVERLY because they are my countrymates and they deserve and own my VOTES!!!
Please spare me this Favourite Housemate BulllShiit and VOTE MELBEV!!!
"
"
"
All Izz well! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Keep voting melvin,keep voting melvin,dn't 4get
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
I dey usually dey in the mood for petit women from July to November.
From December to March, I normally go after the curvy ones.
April to June, I chase after the ones with okpolor eyes.

That's me.
That's my life, son.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
**M0DIFIED**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sweetlemon:

And would it have made any difference to you if a Dillish hater had written it??

You guys here ehn!
Smh

why will u compare Beverly with the devil....I pity ur life,comparing ur fellow human being wit the devil,and u call urself a christian. Wetin bev do wey u as a girl u never do before,u no dey sleep wit man,una go dey form Rev sister sweetmelon (keep worshipping dellish in Fork acid voice)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sweetlemon: I v been seeing this msg on my screen this evening
"To vote Beverly, text GODFORBID to 33103"
Laff wan kill me!
kikikikikiki but y naaa. This is hellish, rotfl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Krasid: I don't believe you

You no know before? Dat guy go be like 13 yrs. Highest 15. Na why I no dey too follow am yarn be dat. Cos if I was wayward while growing uP, I could have had a son his age by now. Now imagine me exchanging words with my son's mate?

@pingpong. I am with you totally on this jare
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
alfafemale: kikikikikiki but y naaa. This is hellish, rotfl
And u found what she said funny how
GODFORBID ur sense of humour!!!....

Nywayz!
VOTE MELVIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Lemon, I understand you wanted to say "even someone that is hated or disliked has someone/people admiring or liking him or her"

But what SOM is trying to say is that the "devil" used as an example is too extreme. Maybe other moderate examples would've sufficed but using the devil is too extreme. Just saying

Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella:
Trust me bro, safari and her sister are not kids...they just have tiny bodies.

Ok o. I go just de my lane henceforth. Meanwhile I never still get the koko o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
ping pong:

Ok o. I go just de my lane henceforth. Meanwhile I never still get the koko o
send me a PM.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:

Kwaaaaaaa...... I see you are using @ochon as a smoke screen to tell me something. Did you by any chance peruse @ochon's post where he said he took "judicial notice" of your agressive misdirection? Issorait.

Sharap tongue. Let it go, we've settled the ish grin. I took "judicial note" cos it's normal cos melvin is my rep and naija is my country but I forgot about it after I saw your post not even his. We're all good wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: Trust me what you are doing now is just a waste..i was once a marketer like you with my first account on Nairaland 'Dr.Iyasara' ...i was marketing drugs back then in 2008 then i got banned by Mukina for 10 years that is from 2008 to 2017!
STOP this it will only fetch you a BAN!!

Jeezzz!!. WTF!!.. 10yrs? shockedshocked. Damn!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Jeezzz!!. WTF!!.. 10yrs? shockedshocked. Damn!!
looool....and you believe him?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

gringrin. LMAO!!.

I don't think she's that young if her words of studying law is anything to by. Maybe her look is young , but her age might differ wink

Oh she just de study law sef. I have been Called. Make we leave matter. I have learnt my lessons jare

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Keep voting,voting,voting,votin melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
currently voting with 2 devices, 1 phone and 1 laptop and thinking of adding another laptop.Team Melvin please keep the votes coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.