Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189026 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2013
People People. I've been MIA today on this thread but hope you've been voting for MELBEV!!!
I sure have been doing it for both of them

Some EA for Mel, some SADC for Bev....... LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

BTW, @IloveGh don't think I didn't see your post.

AND AHN AHN!!! WHERE ARE ALL THOSE MARIA LOVERS?? HER AND SELLY HAVE BEEN POSTING PICTURES THAT I EXPECTED TO HAVE ALREADY BEEN HERE! YOU GUYS ARE SLACKING OH. I HOPE SAY THE SLACK NO DEY EXTEND TO YOUR VOTING?? angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:10am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:
How do you do? And How was lectures?

What were you quoting? I told ginger78 I got her shout out. That's my babe too. Lol

And lectures were cool. Since it was the first day we didn't do much just talked about the course.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: see me see wahala oh,out of no where she wan make all of us look like mumu...nawa oh

No mind am. Her case dey court.grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2013
Ostrich, I see you peeping with your long neck. cheesy

Hope you're voting?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2013
**Double post**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao...
Me sef confuse ooo.. I think say na only me not knowing say someone else was also swimming with me in confusion..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:21am On Aug 21, 2013
Adazi Mcqueen:

People are always chastized for saying the truth...its well o. Me sef i need 300k abeg make una support me when i go next year..

Nobody is chastising u for saying the truth. Your pidgin construction, got men confused. Now I understand wat you are saying. Nxt year when you go for auditioning, they must take u. Whether Derele like am or not.
Jst tell us your name, so that when we see you for BBA nxt year, we go root plenty voting for you to win too. Everybody deserve to win the prize money. So if u want make we vote for you nxt year, jst choose your candidate for this year and vote, so that wen e reach your turn nxt year, plenty people for africa go vote for you to wingrin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
you believe the whole shitz about him being Dr Iyasara? wtf? grin grin grin

LOL.. Now I get what you mean? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib:
Me sef confuse ooo.. I think say na only me not knowing say someone else was also swimming with me in confusion..
All izz well!
na only God go save us frm all diz agent of confusion 4 dis thread,lmao...all izz well...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2013
I hear you get introduced to big brother himself if you win shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2013
Adazi Mcqueen: And how much dem go give una for all this campaign...yawn!!

*checks profile*.. 5 posts?.

All iz well cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: na only God go save us frm all diz agent of confusion
4 dis thread,lmao...all izz well...
Lol..
All izz well bro!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks: People People. I've been MIA today on this thread but hope you've been voting for MELBEV!!!
I sure have been doing it for both of them

Some EA for Mel, some SADC for Bev....... LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

BTW, @IloveGh don't think I didn't see your post.

AND AHN AHN!!! WHERE ARE ALL THOSE MARIA LOVERS?? HER AND SELLY HAVE BEEN POSTING PICTURES THAT I EXPECTED TO HAVE ALREADY BEEN HERE! YOU GUYS ARE SLACKING OH. I HOPE SAY THE SLACK NO DEY EXTEND TO YOUR VOTING?? angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

*checks profile*.. 5 posts?.

All iz well cool
Lmao!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Maria go fat o. See her checks grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin grin

AHHH EHEN!!!! NOW WE ARE TALKING kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke: Ostrich, I see you peeping with your long neck. cheesy

Hope you're voting?

LMAO!!. I need to sue you and papa ostrich for this ungodly name grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

What were you quoting? I told ginger78 I got her shout out. That's my babe too. Lol

And lectures were cool. Since it was the first day we didn't do much just talked about the course.
I wanted to Bolden your name. Glad you are doing good sha. BTW, I think Beverly will pull a suprise on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2013
*Modified*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2013
AND also, that person that replied me and was surprised I love Feza that much. I'm sorry I can't even find the post to quote and reply you but yes.... I do LOVE FEZA that much. And believe it or not, after Bev and Maria, she's next for me.
I already explained it one time that no matter how much wrong she did in the big brother house, I always found myself forgiving her. Thats just how I feel about her unlike some people that when you just get to know who they really are, you just dislike them automatically.

So yeah. My 3 top girls in the chase are Beverly, Maria and Feza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2013
Na now una wan DULL abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2013
I love GH:

Thanks bro for putting a lid on this our back and forth exchange. My bro GH Kwame dey vex me today eno be small ooo wink Even referring to him as your in-law dey vex him. How come THE AMAKA no vex when peeps refer to GH Kwame as her husband grin No sense of humor at all? I dey SMH like agama lizard *in Itsmodela's voice* grin

LOL. I think GH kwame did a great job to douse the tension it created to me personally cos like he stated earlier, I took a "judicial note" from your comment and vowed not to vote elikem cos in my 20+ accounts, I've been droping 2votes each for bev, cleo and elikem and the rest for melvin but on seeing @gh kwame's post, I had a change of mind and have continued dropping the 2votes for elikem again. You just misunderstood him. On an ordinary day, the post would have been attacked by team melvin but this week, team melvin is all about voting so we ignored many post. wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2013
Agbgift: Maria go fat o. See her checks grin
The fear of Melvin is the beginning of wisdom...lol
I guess after seeing the bulge on his boxers of late,she knew she had to upgrade else MIGHY MELVIN might sexually downgrade her to a wheel chair and if proper care is not taken, Ave might come before Maria after Melvin finishes with her in Babylon cos afterall,he was held captive for 91days
and you dont wanna experience what a captive can do when set free...
Maria is just being smart...

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:38am On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict:

You no know before? Dat guy go be like 13 yrs. Highest 15. Na why I no dey too follow am yarn be dat. Cos if I was wayward while growing uP, I could have had a son his age by now. Now imagine me exchanging words with my son's mate?

@pingpong. I am with you totally on this jare
Dude, if that was a joke, you really nailed it because you got me laughing seriously.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 21, 2013
LMAO!! gringrin

I wrote down my 20+ accounts in my phone before I forget them grin. No be small thing o grin

My effort must not be in vain

Team melwin for the moola!! coolcoolcool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

LOL. I think GH kwame did a great job to douse the tension it created to me personally cos like he stated earlier, I took a "judicial note" from your comment and vowed not to vote elikem cos in my 20+ accounts, I've been droping 2votes each for bev, cleo and elikem and the rest for melvin but on seeing @gh kwame's post, I had a change of mind and have continued dropping the 2votes for elikem again. You just misunderstood him. On an ordinary day, the post would have been attacked by team melvin but this week, team melvin is all about voting so we ignored many post. wink
"Melvin Extremists Group" take no prisoners. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2013
iewing this topic: wild child, aodis, Agbgift
(f), Mariarocks, Dannyxy(m), ochongonoko,
ToyinDipo, Yinkade, ironbender101, GH
KWAME(m), Kslib(m) and 12 guest(s)
Bros,i dey troway salute ooo.

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!!

This days, I ignore a lot. You never can tell

Guy, my hand dey pain me die, this 20+ voting with three browsers na hard work o, but hey, I'm doing it from melvin so it's worth the effort

All iz well coolcool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib:
The fear of Melvin is the beginning of wisdom...lol
I guess after seeing the bulge on his boxers of late,she knew she had to upgrade else MIGHY MELVIN might sexually downgrade her to a wheel chair and if proper care is not taken, Ave might come before Maria after Melvin finishes with her in Babylon cos afterall,he was held captive for 91days
and you dont wanna experience what a captive can do when set free...
Maria is just being smart...

All izz well!

LMAO gringrin. Werey grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:46am On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

This days, I ignore a lot. You never can tell

Guy, my hand dey pain me die, this 20+ voting with three browsers na hard work o, but hey, I'm doing it from melvin so it's worth the effort

All iz well coolcool
Good job.. Keep the voting going!!
Na just 4days remain,after that everything go end and everybody go rest..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:
"Melvin Extremists Group" take no prisoners. Lol

There's no extremists in our group.. Just buncha of lovely fellaz and wivez, sages and cheerful blokes who are out to try our very best to make melvin bring back the moola come sunday. You're welcome to our group as long as you'll use all your accounts to vote and embrace melvin tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:51am On Aug 21, 2013
ToyinDipo: Each time I look at moody Bimp whenever cheerful Elikem is around him, I just imagine him talking to himself saying; see this dude that sentenced me to this sad situation, had it been that he did not use his power of no on me, I might have won this useless HoH task that I won this week.#ElikemNoTry4Bimp
ToyinDipo: BTW, was Elikem trying to create a beef by saying Melvin nominated some ppl, infact a tailor can sew many things but not his mouth.
ToyinDipo:
Dude, if that was a joke, you really nailed it because you got me laughing seriously.
I can see you like Comedy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.