Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,190 members, 7,887,448 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189037 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Sharap tongue. Let it go, we've settled the ish grin. I took "judicial note" cos it's normal cos melvin is my rep and naija is my country but I forgot about it after I saw your post not even his. We're all good wink

Thanks bro for putting a lid on this our back and forth exchange. My bro GH Kwame dey vex me today eno be small ooo wink Even referring to him as your in-law dey vex him. How come THE AMAKA no vex when peeps refer to GH Kwame as her husband grin No sense of humor at all? I dey SMH like agama lizard *in Itsmodela's voice* grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AdaziMcqueen(f): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
And how much dem go give una for all this campaign...yawn!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella: Have you guys seen this thread on the front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1405198/big-brother-africa-how-multichoice

Piece of trash if you ask me grin grin grin

That thing on the front page called article, is rubbish. The writer is confused.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:
Listening to Maria live on Radio in GH, she is a good Host. Check her pix.>

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418659188243918&l=4db1ece473&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FYSFaoWx5yI&_rdr

Jason Iyasara Giyaz (god_of_music) ::::
And that 9JA boy is here!!! Yes oo that
girl na our wife....Melvin's wife!
Na Melvin go chop that baka and
groundnut finish oo!!
SHALOM!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Adazi Mcqueen: And how much dem go give una for all this campaign...yawn!!
Na your type be the problem wey we get for Naija.. Always looking for gain/money in everything..
If person ask una for direction,una go ask for money. Lol.
Una no fit help person without money or personal gain..
Dont vote for Melvin or beverly,just sit down ofr parlour and relax while you watch TV but no dey try run down people wey dey vote..
Nobe everybody dey something for personal gain..
Abeg no take offense oo but you sef knw say na true i dey talk.. grin ;DLol
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ginger78: .where have u beenhope u are voting for bev.keep doing it for her,she deserves our vote.

I was on campus, so i'm a bit busy now... I actually did drop a few votes in my chemistry class. grin

Btw, i got your shout out. Thanks babe! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

You no know before? Dat guy go be like 13 yrs. Highest 15. Na why I no dey too follow am yarn be dat. Cos if I was wayward while growing uP, I could have had a son his age by now. Now imagine me exchanging words with my son's mate?

@pingpong. I am with you totally on this jare
Lol .......I may be older than you sef...who knows?? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
I love GH:

Thanks bro for putting a lid on this our back and forth exchange. My bro GH Kwame dey vex me today eno be small ooo wink Even referring to him as your in-law dey vex him. How come THE AMAKA no vex when peeps refer to GH Kwame as her husband grin No sense of humor at all? I dey SMH like agama lizard *in Itsmodela's voice* grin

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. This niggah has Killed me oo. I shock give you waa. How I fit bore you? Obimanso dea, y3tsr3 onua d) nkoa.
NB: I was concerned that your harsh response was going to lead to an unwarranted E-war. How I fit beef you? Carley, wunim se obi 3tro s3, 3y3 me na mekura wu Handle nu? Charley na mi dw3n s3 omu b3 ka ntokwa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wetin conzine u!
Ehn!!! angry ekaitte APROKO!!!
Waka pass
Ptcheeeeeew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Jeezzz!!. WTF!!.. 10yrs? shockedshocked. Damn!!
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella:
looool....and you believe him?
grin grin what do you mean??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=GH KWAME]

Jason Iyasara Giyaz (god_of_music) ::::
And that 9JA boy is here!!! Yes oo that
girl na our wife....Melvin's wife!
Na Melvin go chop that baka and
groundnut finish oo!!
SHALOM!!
[/qu

lol. GOM is everywhere ; on twitter, facebook etc
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AdaziMcqueen(f): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib:
Na your type be the problem wey we get for Naija.. Always looking for gain/money in everything..
If person ask una for direction,una go ask for money. Lol.
Una no fit help person without money or personal gain..
Dont vote for Melvin or beverly,just sit down ofr parlour and relax while you watch TV but no dey try run down people wey dey vote..
Nobe everybody dey something for personal gain..
Abeg no take offense oo but you sef knw say na true i dey talk.. grin ;DLol
All izz well!

No offence taken but abeg e don too much jare everyone suppose win somehow abi u sef u no get wetin u go use 300k big ones do. Anyway me i no go lie i no be philantropist i believe in equal opportunity everyone naija or not suppose get equal chance to win thats the real solution to the problem in naija..

Equal opportunity for all...lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
THE AMAKA:

How do you do? And How was lectures?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Adazi Mcqueen:

No offence taken but abeg e don too much jare everyone suppose win somehow abi u sef u no get wetin u go use 300k big ones do. Anyway me i no go lie i no be philantropist i believe in equal opportunity everyone naija or not suppose get equal chance to win thats the real solution to the problem in naija..

huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AdaziMcqueen(f): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dannyxy: huh?

Sorry o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Adazi Mcqueen:

**scratches head*** E be like say you intentionally Code this your post so that e go confuse me.... Lol..
No wahala sha,i still get you..
@Semid4lyf abeg con move this post to programming section..
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib:
**scratches head*** E be like say you intentionally Code this your post so that e go confuse me.... Lol..
No wahala sha,i still get you..
@Semid4lyf abeg con move this post to programming section..
All izz well!!
u understand the post?i read am ten times nd i no still understand am...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dannyxy: u understand the post?i read am ten times nd i no still understand am...
***looks left,looks right to see if she's still online***
Understand wetin? I be wizard?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
I saw the dresses elekim made for the ladies 2day, that guy is good and gifted. I pray his talent opens great opportunities 4 him after BBA.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: u understand the post?i read am ten times nd i no still understand am...
Kwaaaaaaa..... Same here Bro, some People are good in encrypting their Posts.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=chriskwaku][/quote] grin grin na God oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Rukevwe, Ogochukwu, Nnamdi, Tamuno, Jonathan etc etc

These codes are becoming too hard to decipher tongue

Hahaha. U don confuse me join with Jonathan. grin

Loool @ Ogochukwu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib:
***looks left,looks right to see if she's still online***
Understand wetin? I be wizard?
lmao...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME: ....eeyah!!! I recall when most people were certain Dillish was going Home last week. Hmmmm, I get the feeling Beverly will get Nigeria's Vote and Dillish will exit before Beverly.

Asin!!! I'm feeling the way you think

Not the Nigerians vote oh lol. But Dillish exiting before Bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2013

How much dem pay you for this post? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2013
I love GH:

Lmaoooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2013

Lwkm. Her plan no go work...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: yeeh!i don tey wen ur craze start..."dr iyasara" the" marketer"...lmao
No na that time wey i be Gentleman!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:
thank God oh,i thought i wz d only one who could nt understand d post...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AdaziMcqueen(f): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:

People are always chastized for saying the truth...its well o. Me sef i need 300k abeg make una support me when i go next year..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke:

Lwkm. Her plan no go work...lol
see me see wahala oh,out of no where she wan make all of us look like mumu...nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.