Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189027 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tuso:

Naaaa..we don't play dat..If we r gonna win..we gon do it de Ghanaian way..fair n square cool

Okay.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Make i no lie...i fit be the YOUNGEST on this thread!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ginger78: .dey are really looking cute.i must say anything bev puts on her body fits her very well.she has a great body.with dat said,let me go and continue voting my bev.

You sound like miss Sparkle o. undecided

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
ping pong:

I never ri (see) am o grin. Try again abeg

PM me if you've not gotten it yet.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: Who told you they are kids?? Safarigirl looks like an Eighteen year old and her sis looks like the same age too!
Them no be pikins oo!! Lol

18 year old no be kid abi teen? Guy I no wetin I de talk abeg. I won't EVER argue with ANYONE online again. The person might just be a kid learning how to insult people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
team#elikem
team#melvin
team#denzel
team#fatima

in that order too.

May d best chaser win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dannyxy: nd i v been seeing this msg on my screen this evening"To vote dillish,text ABOMINATION to 33103"...

Lol. Good feedback. Hehehe

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

Na so.

Oya, fire on. I dey arrange polygamy of Nnenna, Rukewe, Akpors and Tamuno for the rest 5 days.

No time.

Iwe ji gi o grin. You dey vex seriously grin

Anyway, remember my warning, make sure as you arrange, say the country location match the place you dey arrange for so that em go count for that kwontiri and vote more in naija, na where we need to stampede incase they begin discover external IPs wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
ping pong:

18 year old no be kid abi teen? Guy I no wetin I de talk abeg. I won't EVER argue with ANYONE online again. The person might just be a kid learning how to insult people.
Trust me bro, safari and her sister are not kids...they just have tiny bodies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
This Gom is a case cheesy . Just went through your timeline, safari's and the sister. The sister specifically told you not to tell but you are here already to spill and even dropped her handle.. cheesy

I saw you asking for my handle too . I have an account but i Can't remember the last time I made use of it.. I only read tweets.

Otumfour, thanks for the S\O..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Abeg, allow them jare, I no fit shout. Sunday is no longer far. We will all see how far.
But seriously, not all of us can love and hate the same people at the same time. If the devil himself can have admirers, why not Beverly?
point of correction i am nt a bev admirer,i am her no 1 disadmirer(if there is anyword like that)...i jst saw no reason y u shld write that,when u would hv nt done d same if it were dillish...thats all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Amanyanabo: Some people just dey talk nonsense like say na only we naija dey do this aggressive tin like say na dem holy pass but,the person go use one moniker write e go con use the other moniker quote ein sef

Lol cheesy
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: Make i no lie...i fit be the YOUNGEST on this thread!! grin grin grin
I don't believe you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
ping pong:

gringrin. LMAO!!.

I don't think she's that young if her words of studying law is anything to by. Maybe her look is young , but her age might differ wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Abeg, allow them jare, I no fit shout. Sunday is no longer far. We will all see how far.
But seriously, not all of us can love and hate the same people at the same time. If the devil himself can have admirers, why not Beverly?
point of correction i am nt a bev admirer,i am 1 of her disadmirer(if there is any word like that)...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ginger78: .abeg leave derenle alone.is uti not campaigning for melvin as his friendbev is derenles goddaughter so he is just doing it for her as his god daughter.so chill and vote ur favourite.
Forget that Denrele guy joor. He convinced Joselyn Dumas to wear one ridiculous Boot during a channel 0 event last saturday where he was the Host. Joselyn ended up falling on stage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

Na so.

Oya, fire on. I dey arrange polygamy of Nnenna, Rukewe, Akpors and Tamuno for the rest 5 days.

No time.
add ehis too abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
StateOfMind: This Gom is a case cheesy . Just went through your timeline, safari's and the sister. The sister specifically told you not to tell but you are here already to spill and even dropped her handle.. cheesy

I knew it.

@GOM kindly edit your post please. You're breaching her privacy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:
Forget that Denrele guy joor. He convinced Joselyn Dumas to wear one ridiculous Boot during a channel 0 event last saturday where he was the Host. Joselyn ended up falling on stage.

Buwahahah!!, LMAO gringrin

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa!! gringrin. Charley, you don finish my ribs grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol @ Judicial Notice ...... I SMH when he said "my inlaw", but he was quick to quote @fork addict when it merited him.

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! in @ GH Kwame's voice grin grin grin

@ bolded,
Was rather hoping to see a smile on your face sha.... I guess I failed... Don't mind me joor grin

Chillax, all is well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
My Feza having the time of her life in Botswana tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
StateOfMind: This Gom is a case cheesy . Just went through your timeline, safari's and the sister. The sister specifically told you not to tell but you are here already to spill and even dropped her handle.. cheesy

I saw you asking for my handle too . I have an account but i Can't remember the last time I made use of it.. I only read tweets.

Otumfour, thanks for the S\O..
Turunpo le me silo! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Do you ever think before typing sometimes? Or is it that you just don't understand some of the things you type?

By all means support your dillish, I like her too, but please stop all these uncalled for statements about beverly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Iwe ji gi o grin. You dey vex seriously grin

Anyway, remember my warning, make sure as you arrange, say the country location match the place you dey arrange for so that em go count for that kwontiri and vote more in naija, na where we need to stampede incase they begin discover external IPs wink

Ana m achikwanu?

Yes, I dey arrange am. Check my post wey you reply - the first country. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella:
Trust me bro, safari and her sister are not kids...they just have tiny bodies.

I go with this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Krasid: I don't believe you
Why? Are you the Youngest??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
geez prince: add ehis too abeg.

Issorai.

Shalom! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

I knew it.

@GOM kindly edit your post please. You're breaching her privacy
@ekiloui Oh My Gosh!! Make i go tell the NLanders!! *Moonwalks to NL* #BBAThechase
"
"
"
I told her i will talk!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Omolola1: My Feza having the time of her life in Botswana tongue
Walahi,that gal's love 4 Oneal is strong o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
Omolola1: My Feza having the time of her life in Botswana tongue

Lol..I read her tweets too..feza is such a beautiful woman. I can only hope her relationship with oneal outside the house will not be anything similar to what I saw in the house. A controlling man is the last thing I'd wish for her. God help her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

Ana m achikwanu?

Yes, I dey arrange am. Check my post wey you reply - the first country. tongue

All izz well grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
I don't know what's wrong with my twitter! If i write msg to send e go just direct me back to the sign in page!! :>

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.