Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186088 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Dannyxy: are they voting dillish?how sure are u?
Yes, I thought they were voting for Cleo?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Dannyxy: are they voting dillish?how sure are u?

On their fb, they campaigning heavily for Dillish not Cleo. How can they seriously do that to Zambia that voted Natasha almost 3 times shocked undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 22, 2013
I swear Malawi don port to Team Dillish oh angry shocked shocked shocked. They say she's the only one that can beat Melvin so why waste votes on Cleo. You guys, when y'all wake up and see this, we need to do some voting for Cleo in Malawi because it will be risky if that country goes to Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:15am On Aug 22, 2013
noname: Yes, I thought they were voting for Cleo?
i am suprised...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks: I swear Malawi don port to Team Dillish oh angry shocked shocked shocked. They say she's the only one that can beat Melvin so why waste votes on Cleo. You guys, when y'all wake up and see this, we need to do some voting for Cleo in Malawi because it will be risky if that country goes to Dillish
true,massive voting...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 4:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Tuso: @Kslib n @bizebloke..am sorry 4 my intolerance..I didn't understand Abinchi..no 1 wanted 2 answer me so took it as an insult
Am cool with u guys okay..am not like dat
Thanks @fork addict n @maingwaest
. U re welcome
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 22, 2013
Dannyxy: true,massive voting...

Abeg @Danny and @noname! If I no dey online by the time the rest of the teamMelvin come, make you inform them sharp sharp. Abeg please.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 22, 2013
Angelo: I'm praying for Bev, I don't like seeing her so sad

cry aww.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mzdemmie(f): 5:27am On Aug 22, 2013
smiley
BizBloke:

Thanks, JosyDaky.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mzdemmie(f): 5:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Thanx swt!
Josydaky: I was here.

Shout out to:

GOM
Kslib
Ayab1203
The Amaka
Iyawo
Bizbloke
Tiyazman
SexyFox
Ochongonoko
Dmalam
Dannyxy
Ghkwame
Otumfor
Dillish
Uti_jara_o
Beniye
Mz demmie
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2013
hiteelong: Finally I made it
I'm dedicating dis page to those who missed it but who truly deserves it
Iyawo tm
Safarigirl
Spade
Kslib
Som
Gom
Danny
Ayab1203
c'est moi
Dominique
No name
AndrERush
The Itzmodella
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochon
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
SAgirl
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Feminine A
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The Amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
Sexytabhi
Sexy fox
Yinkade
Zeenad
Ginger
Miss Sparkle

U guys rock
Vote wisely! Vote melvin!!
babe, tnx for d shout out, i really appreciate it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 5:33am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke: Again

Ibujekwe. Choi!

S/O to:
- Kslib.
- ItsModella.
- C'est Moi.
- Ella.
- Ochon.
- Sholay.
- GOM.
- AndreRush.
- SOM.
- SafariGirl.
- IyawoTM.
- Hiteelong.
- Praktical.
- Fork Addict.
- Dmalam.
- Chrisbenogor.
- Chriskwaku.
- GH Kwame/Patriot.
- The Amaka.
- Sexy Tabhi.
- Reenaspride.
- AgbGift.
- Dominique.
- Ononime aka Brother Shalom.
- JosyDaky.
- Zeenab.
- NkemOkpara.
- Krasid.
- Tuso.
- Rusello.
- Spade.
- Fashrola.
- Otumfour.
- Miss Eve.
- Dannyxy.
- Aodis.
- Ozodigboo.
- SAgirl.
- Lansguy.
- Royal Pearl.
- Feminine A.
- AbikyShow.
- Geez Prince.
- Skipofem.
- Ayab.
- 9ja4eva.
- Yinkade.
- Mevems.
- Njokusboy.
- SexyFox.
- Miss Sparkle.
- Lindsay.
- Nuzo'.
- Amaechi.
- Ginger.
- Skipofem.
- Ekiloui

And the rest. I love una!
tnx sooooo much for d shout out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 5:39am On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Yes o, it is EXTREMELY LEGAL, over legal dey do the thing sef. As long as there are no rules stating otherwise, it is LEGAL. You better deal with it, son.

**In I.K's voice**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks: I swear Malawi don port to Team Dillish oh angry shocked shocked shocked. They say she's the only one that can beat Melvin so why waste votes on Cleo. You guys, when y'all wake up and see this, we need to do some voting for Cleo in Malawi because it will be risky if that country goes to Dillish

How una dey take sabi this tins sef??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2013
njokusboy:

How una dey take sabi this tins sef??

I don dey check their pages regularly this week. Just to get an overview of what's going on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Huh? I know am jare. Just that anytime I hear high alert, my mind runs quickly to stuff like terrorism and armed attacks. Shey you get?
Lol, True.......GH is awaiting a Presidential petition judgement from the Supreme court on 29th august, and it is feared that there might be violence, so we undertake a series of mock exercises to preempt any unforseen shakara before, during aÑd after the 29th.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

@ghanakwame, I see you bro.

Lol, I did not want to interfear between you and @languys69. IMHO, I think both of you were not at parallel with what you were bickering about. **just saying**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

None of the women you mentioned are teenagers sir.
Kwaaaaaaa..... In your earlier Post, you said "does he look like someone who would take poo from teenagers?
Need I remind You that these same "teenagers" were campaigning for him up until his exit. "Teenagers" was mischeviously inserted to drive home a certain point, but you clearly missed the Boat. **Isoorait** How was your day?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2013
aodis: http://www.poll-maker.com/results27444xc0cA88C0-2

Question: Who Will Win Big Brother Africa ‘The Chase’?
Beverly -Nigeria
8%
Melvin-Nigeria
34%
Cleo-Zambia
2%
Elikem-Ghana
42%
Dillish-Namibia
13%

VOTE NOW PLS
WTF! Now I am certain BBA is a HOAX..... from my observation of the online polls last year, the HM who has the least % of votes turns out to have the large % of votes on eviction nights. Hence from the above ^^^ post which indicates the present % of votes for HM's are to be taken serious, then #TeamElikem is in deep sheet. I am now convinced those polls are tilted to deceive voters so that they can spend extra (sms) to put in extra votes.
**if you hope the best for your HM, wish that he gets the least % of votes**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Meaning what?

Wasn't it apparent?. At the time I posted that, it appeared you were the only active member on this thread. That's all, no double meaning or whatsoever.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:
WTF! Now I am certain BBA is a HOAX..... from my observation of the online polls last year, the HM who has the least % of votes turns out to have the large % of votes on eviction nights. Hence from the above ^^^ post which indicates the present % of votes for HM's are to be taken serious, then #TeamElikem is in deep sheet. I am now convinced those polls are tilted to deceive voters so that they can spend extra (sms) to put in extra votes.
**if you hope the best for your HM, wish that he gets the least % of votes**

Genuine questions. How do you rate Elikem's channes of winning?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Good morning all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Genuine questions. How do you rate Elikem's channes of winning?
Hmmmm, it will be tough
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2013
Abeg; where is Wild Child,AndreRush and others? Pls lets continue the rap music topic biko!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2013
Good morning Threadmates!!!
Good morning Josydaky!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2013

Why not drop a link? Cuz the Malawi page I know (Fatima Nkata), they're voting Cleo.
Besides, telling us to vote Cleo from Malawi is causing even more confusion for us. The best we can do is intensify our votes for Melvin fron Ethiopia/Uganda.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

WTF!!. 2chainz?. One of the wackiest rappers to live?. What are you smoking bro?. Gwaddamit. You need to be banned asap!!. Busta rhymes the best?. Damn, hiphop is truly dead, nas was right. Smh
You just failed the damn test by calling 2Chainz wack! Ahan??
2chainz raps modern while Nas raps old skool! That's the Difference!
And by Nas saying Hip Hop Rap is dead is just him being jealous bcoz the kind of rap he does don't Sell no more.
Market no dey sell old skool again, na the same thing wey dey worry our own Mode-9 dey worry Nas!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

grin'D. It's funny for real. Busta rhyme that have been around the block from "dangerous" till now is been compared to twista?. I laugh. Who be twista to busta bust?.
Abeg help me ask dem oo! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by almajiri101: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2013
What i'm i doing in the midst of possessed people? * runs out wit full speed*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2013
On top of that, the Malawians I know on Twitter, including @NatashaTonthola's Twitter account, are all voting Cleo.

So I really wonder where you got this information that Malawi is voting Dillish.

Even going by voting patterns, Malawi chose to vote Bimp over Dillish simply because Ethiopia ONCE voted Natasha that week she was evicted. So how much now for Zambia which had steadily voted Natasha until that very same week because Cleo was up as well?

Malawi is firmly for Cleo, from all indications.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ekiloui(f): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Good Morning guys
@bizbloke @hiteelong thanks for the spot on behalf of myself and @safarigirl.

For those worried that kenyans want Melvin to marry Ann...lolzz..na campaign things. I go explain on sunday.

@mariarocks
Disregard whatever you read on fb pages. Most voters aren't on those pages and as a matter of fact if you go through the profile of those commenting they are either from Namibia or S.a.

Even the Ugandan admin on fb is campaigning for Dillish..and I swear I checked the profiles of all the people that commented and not one is 4rm UG. They were just Namibians and kenyans pretending to be from UG and agreeing.

Last week the Admin of Tz was campaigning for Angelo, while the ones on twitter were campaigning for Bimp. And bimp got the vote..

No one should panic..as a matter of fact I'm sure dillish won't get TZ, so let's keep calm and vote MELVIN...no one should consider voting through Magaret. Attack Ugochukwu, Tamara and Kennedy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2013
geez prince: ether was the shitt cos nas was ruthless in that jam,I prefer the take over though.blueprint(my best hip hop album of all time) blueprint,marshall mathers LP,illmatic,reasonable doubt,ready to die,all eyez on me,doggyy style,the chronic,the documentary,the score,the ecleftic,no way out,double up,get rich or die trying,stillmatic,the year of the blacksmith(talib kweli)if ur best hip hop album of all tine is not among the ones I mentioned above,then u re on a long thing.
Doggyy style killed the rest! That was ma 'BEST'

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.