Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,130 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187355 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2013
spade:

Why not drop a link? Cuz the Malawi page I know (Fatima Nkata), they're voting Cleo.
Besides, telling us to vote Cleo from Malawi is causing even more confusion for us. The best we can do is intensify our votes for Melvin fron Ethiopia/Uganda.
u ve said it all,@ this point in time Ethiopia is key,they are supporting mel but some of them are still voting dillish.
For now,Tanzania,Ethiopia and a very few peeps in kenya re voting and supporting mel.I don't know about uganda(they ve been kinnda quiet to me).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Dannyxy: thank u...

You're welcome, bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2013
zeenad: tnx sooooo much for d shout out

Welcome sooooo much for d thank you.

Good morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol, True.......GH is awaiting a Presidential petition judgement from the Supreme court on 29th august, and it is feared that there might be violence, so we undertake a series of mock exercises to preempt any unforseen shakara before, during aÑd after the 29th.

Ehen, now we're on same track. I understand the "high alert" now.

Have a productive training and series of mock exercises today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME: @Mariarocks _ ::: Combination of Television and radio interviews she had today.

Host ::: "how are you taking GH food?"
Maria ::: "mmmm... Its kinda 50/50, I noticed that you guyz like Pepper a lot. I like the Fried rice and chicken here(GH). What we have in Namibia is different. I also had Fufu+Stew" **The Host quickly stops her**
Host ::: "fufu+stew?"
Maria ::: "yea, and I noticed a lot of people were looking at me at the restaurant. Kinda like .... what is this girl doing?"
Host ::: "yea its odd"

Host ::: "why did you stress angelo?"
Maria ::: "I did not stress him, I tot we were friends. But after he told me of his intentions I kinda broke his heart"
Host ::: "what's up with you and Melvin?"
Maria ::: "Melvin is a cool guy, gentle and most ladies in the HOUSE would loved to have dated him"
Host ::: "so would you like to date him?"
Maria ::: "mmmmm **blushing**.... Why not? It all depends on him tho"

NB; @mariarocks ::: When are you leaving GH? On Friday, I will be back next Month.

Awwww, so sweet.thanx dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Good morning, all.

Lovely day to everyone. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Doggyy style killed the rest! That was ma 'BEST'
doggy style was the ish,it had jams like who am I (what's my name)gin and juice,upside ya head and murder was the case. Classic.
2chainz is still a wack MC to me though I even prefer him when he was tittty boy in playaz circle.he spits thrash now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky: I was here.

Shout out to:

GOM
Kslib
Ayab1203
The Amaka
Iyawo
Bizbloke
Tiyazman
SexyFox
Ochongonoko
Dmalam
Dannyxy
Ghkwame
Otumfor
Dillish
Uti_jara_o
Beniye
Mz demmie
Thanks! I love you my wifey!! *kisses her*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Welcome sooooo much for d thank you.

Good morning.
gud mornin, wishin u a wondeful day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2013
spade: Wooohooo!!!

Special shoutout to my peeps who couldn't be here tonight:

Fork Adict
Yinkade
Dominique
StateOfMind
IyawoTM
NoName
Oozodigba
God of Music
Agbgift
SafariGirl
Tuso
GH Kwame
Royal Pearl
ChrisKwaku

And the many others I'll still add to the list.

Thank youuuuuu!
Thanks bro!
But for me the only important pages are page 1000 and 2000!
#TeamPage2000! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Good morning Threadmates!!!
Good morning Josydaky!
Morning.

*bored mode*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Genuine questions. How do you rate Elikem's channes of winning?
Trust me its gonna be a tough one,dnt knw why i hv dis feeling dt elikem jst MIGHT win...cos truth be told dt dude is soooo effing real....nt sayin melvin isnt but MELVIN MUST WIN DIS ohhhhh else me and person go fight grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2013
hiteelong: Finally I made it
I'm dedicating dis page to those who missed it but who truly deserves it
Iyawo tm
Safarigirl
Spade
Kslib
Som
Gom
Danny
Ayab1203
c'est moi
Dominique
No name
AndrERush
The Itzmodella
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochon
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
SAgirl
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Feminine A
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The Amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
Sexytabhi
Sexy fox
Yinkade
Zeenad
Ginger
Miss Sparkle

U guys rock
Vote wisely! Vote melvin!!
grin na so you like me reach?? Lol
@Josydaky is watching! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2013
lady deb: H[color=#770077][/color]
shoutout to
kslip
ochon
josydaky
safarigirl
itsmodella
forkaddict
dannxy
noname
iyawotm
god of music
state of mind
the amaka
ghana kwame
spade
andreRush
mariarocks
c'est moi
miss sparkles and
other too numerous to mention.
Thxs guys for making this thread a wonderful one, i ll miss u all when d show ends, i cant stay a day without reading ur updates, analyses, permutations, attack n counter attack, luv u guys we r like one big family, we fight, quarrel then kiss n make up *kisses*
Thanxx baby
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Thanks! I love you my wifey!! *kisses her*
:* to you too.

*feeling on top of the world* off to twister to campaign.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: grin na so you like me reach?? Lol
@Josydaky is watching! grin grin grin
I hope it not what I am thinking o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2013
hiteelong: Finally I made it
I'm dedicating dis page to those who missed it but who truly deserves it
Iyawo tm
Safarigirl
Spade
Kslib
Som
Gom
Danny
Ayab1203
c'est moi
Dominique
No name
AndrERush
The Itzmodella
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochon
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
SAgirl
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Feminine A
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The Amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
Sexytabhi
Sexy fox
Yinkade
Zeenad
Ginger
Miss Sparkle

U guys rock
Vote wisely! Vote melvin!!
Merci beaucoup
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Abeg; where is Wild Child,AndreRush and others? Pls lets continue the rap music topic biko!
This is BBA's thread tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2013
lady deb: H[color=#770077][/color]
shoutout to
kslip
ochon
josydaky
safarigirl
itsmodella
forkaddict
dannxy
noname
iyawotm
god of music
state of mind
the amaka
ghana kwame
spade
andreRush
mariarocks
c'est moi
miss sparkles and
other too numerous to mention.
Thxs guys for making this thread a wonderful one, i ll miss u all when d show ends, i cant stay a day without reading ur updates, analyses, permutations, attack n counter attack, luv u guys we r like one big family, we fight, quarrel then kiss n make up *kisses*
Gracias
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke: Again

Ibujekwe. Choi!

S/O to:
- Kslib.
- ItsModella.
- C'est Moi.
- Ella.
- Ochon.
- Sholay.
- GOM.
- AndreRush.
- SOM.
- SafariGirl.
- IyawoTM.
- Hiteelong.
- Praktical.
- Fork Addict.
- Dmalam.
- Chrisbenogor.
- Chriskwaku.
- GH Kwame/Patriot.
- The Amaka.
- Sexy Tabhi.
- Reenaspride.
- AgbGift.
- Dominique.
- Ononime aka Brother Shalom.
- JosyDaky.
- Zeenab.
- NkemOkpara.
- Krasid.
- Tuso.
- Rusello.
- Spade.
- Fashrola.
- Otumfour.
- Miss Eve.
- Dannyxy.
- Aodis.
- Ozodigboo.
- SAgirl.
- Lansguy.
- Royal Pearl.
- Feminine A.
- AbikyShow.
- Geez Prince.
- Skipofem.
- Ayab.
- 9ja4eva.
- Yinkade.
- Mevems.
- Njokusboy.
- SexyFox.
- Miss Sparkle.
- Lindsay.
- Nuzo'.
- Amaechi.
- Ginger.
- Skipofem.
- Ekiloui

And the rest. I love una!
Thankies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2013
spade: Wooohooo!!!

Special shoutout to my peeps who couldn't be here tonight:

Fork Adict
Yinkade
Dominique
StateOfMind
IyawoTM
NoName
Oozodigba
God of Music
Agbgift
SafariGirl
Tuso
GH Kwame
Royal Pearl
ChrisKwaku

And the many others I'll still add to the list.

Thank youuuuuu!

Tanx man. Was fast asleep at that time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2013
I go twitter, con run come back to NL. I no fit stay there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2013
@hiteelong,thanks for the shout out..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2013
@lady deb,thanks for the shout out also..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

Assshole? Are you even sane? What is wrong with you people? If I pointed it out to you that you are being hypocritical for criticizing an housemate for her strategy to win sympathy votes while you are busy voting for Melvin with AVR and multiple accounts, did that warrant all the name-calling? Dillish is a contestant and if her strategy to win is too beg for sympathy votes it is understandable. You have nothing to gain personally if Melvin wins, yet you opened over 20 different accounts to vote for him under different countries and you see nothing wrong in that while you are dissing Dillish for her wanting sympathy votes?
I just read this post finish and i was like
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WTF?? What did this small boy write *yawns*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2013
ekiloui: Good Morning guys
@bizbloke @hiteelong thanks for the spot on behalf of myself and @safarigirl.

For those worried that kenyans want Melvin to marry Ann...lolzz..na campaign things. I go explain on sunday.

@mariarocks
Disregard whatever you read on fb pages. Most voters aren't on those pages and as a matter of fact if you go through the profile of those commenting they are either from Namibia or S.a.

Even the Ugandan admin on fb is campaigning for Dillish..and I swear I checked the profiles of all the people that commented and not one is 4rm UG. They were just Namibians and kenyans pretending to be from UG and agreeing.

Last week the Admin of Tz was campaigning for Angelo, while the ones on twitter were campaigning for Bimp. And bimp got the vote..

No one should panic..as a matter of fact I'm sure dillish won't get TZ, so let's keep calm and vote MELVIN...no one should consider voting through Magaret. Attack Ugochukwu, Tamara and Kennedy.

Morning and welcome, Ekiloui.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaaa..... In your earlier Post, you said "does he look like someone who would take poo from teenagers?
Need I remind You that these same "teenagers" were campaigning for him up until his exit. "Teenagers" was mischeviously inserted to drive home a certain point, but you clearly missed the Boat. **Isoorait** How was your day?

Your examples do not correlate, in my opinion. If you openly put yourself in a position to be ridiculed by choosing sides, wouldn't you just avoid it all together by keeping mute?
Angelo is too chill for that. That's why i think he and Beverly may work. He's the Ying to her Yang and vice versa. Lol

My day was good sugar.... I'm really curious to know what an average day is like for you. But that one can wait until after Sunday. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke: Again

Ibujekwe. Choi!

S/O to:
- Kslib.
- ItsModella.
- C'est Moi.
- Ella.
- Ochon.
- Sholay.
- GOM.
- AndreRush.
- SOM.
- SafariGirl.
- IyawoTM.
- Hiteelong.
- Praktical.
- Fork Addict.
- Dmalam.
- Chrisbenogor.
-[b] Chriskwaku.
- GH Kwame/Patriot.
- The Amaka.
- Sexy Tabhi.
- Reenaspride.
- AgbGift.
- Dominique.
- Ononime aka Brother Shalom.
- JosyDaky.
- Zeenab.
- NkemOkpara.
- Krasid.
- Tuso.
- Rusello.
- Spade.
- Fashrola.
- Otumfour.
- Miss Eve.
- Dannyxy.
- Aodis.
- Ozodigboo.
- SAgirl.
- Lansguy.
- Royal Pearl.
- Feminine A.
- AbikyShow.
- Geez Prince.
- Skipofem.
- Ayab.
- 9ja4eva.
- Yinkade.
- Mevems.
- Njokusboy.
- SexyFox.
- Miss Sparkle.
- Lindsay.
- Nuzo'.
- Amaechi.
- Ginger.
- Skipofem.
- Ekiloui

And the rest. I love una!
[/b]

Merci
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2013
zeenad: gud mornin, wishin u a wondeful day

Me, too.

Happy day to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2013
almajiri101: What i'm i doing in the midst of possessed people? * runs out wit full speed*
If i catch you ehn! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Wasn't it apparent?. At the time I posted that, it appeared you were the only active member on this thread. That's all, no double meaning or whatsoever.

Lol..that's what i meant. I was in a haste when i replied your comment. my bad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Please for those who know, what is the final day like as in how is the winner called? Is the winner called first or they start from the 5th up to the 1st?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.